Ladies admitting to being a slut online

lnrg

Virgin
I truly love when a lady that I am speaking to reveals her naughty behaviour online. Normally I find that they tend to be shy and hesitant when I ask them about it, but when they see it is a turn for me on they begin to reveal more and more. The one I remember the most was a 22 year old post grad student who admitted to making 18 guys cum in a single day on a webcam chat site.

Does anyone else get turned on by similar admissions? Does anyone have any similar revelations to share, either from their own experience or that they have had someone admit to?

I truly love when a lady that I am speaking to reveals her naughty behaviour online. Normally I find that they tend to be shy and hesitant when I ask them about it, but when they see it is a turn for me on they begin to reveal more and more. The one I remember the most was a 22 year old post grad student who admitted to making 18 guys cum in a single day on a webcam chat site.

Does anyone else get turned on by similar admissions? Does anyone have any similar revelations to share, either from their own experience or that they have had someone admit to?

Yes. I have had similar experiences. It is easier to confess online to a stranger than to someone you know. So you here the wildest things online and they certainly turn me on

God, yes! Lol, I'm a totally submissive slut sexually x my choice and adore the sex x have experienced and enjoyed more in any one selective evening of my life so far than most women experience in a lifetime but no-one would ever guess if looking at me in my everyday life. Still get the wolf whistles from occasional builders etc but they don't have the slightest idea that posh looking me could possibly tire them all out in just one session, he he x x x

God, yes! Lol, I'm a totally submissive slut sexually x my choice and adore the sex x have experienced and enjoyed more in any one selective evening of my life so far than most women experience in a lifetime but no-one would ever guess if looking at me in my everyday life. Still get the wolf whistles from occasional builders etc but they don't have the slightest idea that posh looking me could possibly tire them all out in just one session, he he x x x
slutty and modest.. I like it

What does your husband have to say about all this? Does he know? If so, is it a a turn on for him?

At first Hubby would posts my responses her. He would ask me questions and tell me what everyone was writing about. The I started posting and it felt good to write about our sexual fun with other men. I am a slut online and offline!!

At first Hubby would posts my responses her. He would ask me questions and tell me what everyone was writing about. The I started posting and it felt good to write about our sexual fun with other men. I am a slut online and offline!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I’ve always had a fondness for sluts. In fact it’s almost a requirement nowadays in both women I date and women I just fool around with.

We are both ‘sluts’. We love the slut life and try to live it in real life and online with the right people and in the right environment we are insatiable.:devil:

I have a friend who thinks it's boring to be a slut on the Internet, but she's a slut in real life. Even if you're just a casual, platonic friend, she's likely to answer the front door in her panties, and any guy who captures her imagination and makes her laugh can become a "friend with benefits." She thinks it's really weird that psychologists believe promiscuity is the result of childhood abuse. She says she was never abused, she just thinks it's cool to have some bedroom fun with good friends.

Because of my line of work, I dress and carry myself in a very modest and demure way in my daily life. Behind closed doors, and online, though... I'm quite naughty and insatiable ;P

Because of my line of work, I dress and carry myself in a very modest and demure way in my daily life. Behind closed doors, and online, though... I'm quite naughty and insatiable ;P

I love someone exactly like that! No clue what a hot naughty girl you are when those doors close. I'd get you tell me all about those online playmates... even watch you play at times.

I have to dress and behave professionally. But sometimes I forget myself and get quite slutty with both clients and colleagues

I can really get into this. I sometimes even surprise myself in how easy it is for me to act like that when chatting. But this is just for fun and not how I behave normally.

Nothing hotter than a girl that’s sexually comfortable with being a slut. Total turn on.

Even better when the girl has to act conservative in her career but behind closed doors her true self comes out.

I can be pretty slutty when I am online through anonymous sites like Lit. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that in real life but I have a hard time just letting go. I also worry too much about what people would think.

I can be pretty slutty when I am online through anonymous sites like Lit. Sometimes I wish I could be more like that in real life but I have a hard time just letting go. I also worry too much about what people would think.

I am looking for your list to add my name!

Perhaps it's still better to have this wish unfulfilled than to later regret things that can't be undone

All you need is one person.

Other people don’t have to know.

Back