akasha - PG ish

ozraven, your lovely wife is living proof that "hot" does not go away. It only gets enhanced with time.

I was one of the few that was here for the first thread. My opinion is Akasha is smoking hot now, just as she was in the original thread.

I cannot begin to describe how much Akasha's poise and grace smacked me in the face then and now.

Keep up the good work, please.

Damn, just damn. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

a lil birdie sent me this way
my favourite aussies are back

what a lovely pose :rose:

Hello sexy one, good to see you are still around:rose:

woooooooooooow!!!!!!!

i can't believe i didn't see the original threads, but welcome back anyway!!!

akasha is amazing!!!! good to see some fellow aussies showing them how it's done lol - unbelievably sexy!!!!

thank you sir...:kiss:

I am very glad to see that Akasha is just a beautiful and playful as she was a couple of years ago. So happy to see that you two are still together and still playing games together. Hope you find a hosting site so that we can see you two "REALLY" playing!

Thank you, may be little older but don't think I will grow out of games...:devil:

Raven and Akasha, your pics were one of the main things that hooked me on Lit a few years ago, yours and another lady (Ran57gr) that I used to love coming here for...
Akasha, your body is absolutely beautiful, I am a huge fan of your legs, and the heels that you love to wear....
Raven your photography is second to none, so erotic, it captures the essence of your subject, Akasha is so sensual.......

So glad to see this thread....

The lovely Ran..............the Greek Goddess, Raven is legs man, could be why there is soooooo many pictures of them.......:)

ozraven, your lovely wife is living proof that "hot" does not go away. It only gets enhanced with time.

I was one of the few that was here for the first thread. My opinion is Akasha is smoking hot now, just as she was in the original thread.

I cannot begin to describe how much Akasha's poise and grace smacked me in the face then and now.

Keep up the good work, please.

Damn, just damn. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

The very first thread we had is long gone now The Queen of The Damned, I remember when Raven first started it I was to shy to say anything, just sat n&n looked at all the comments, ahhh how things change.....:devil:

Attachments

• Akasha 5.jpg
    Akasha 5.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,061
lucky us

nobody will ever complain about that

And is there a current thread of yours around here so I can see that hot bode again?:devil:

wow, just wow. very sexy in dead you really grew into sexy very well wow

:kiss:

Faaaark!!!! Amazingly HOT!!!

Hope you guys are surviving the heat wave on your side of the ditch.

Kiwi

We have had some shocking days, I think I am almost ready for winter....lol

I looked through byour thread and all I can say is: "FANTASTIC!!!"

I'll be back often! You are gorgeous!

enjoy :kiss:

Mmm, an all you can eat picnic. :D

:devil::kiss:

Looks like it is time to visit the land down under :devil:.

Hot as ever.

She is fantastic.

And you do such a great job taking the pictures, you both got talent.

oh my.... i'm at a loss for words, you make naked look so good!!!

you all are soooo good for a girls ego...............

don't stop......:devil:

Attachments

• Akasha 4.jpg
    Akasha 4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,021
Very nice pics. Your wife is beautiful, thanks for sharing!!

mmm

And is there a current thread of yours around here so I can see that hot bode again?:devil:

We have had some shocking days, I think I am almost ready for winter....lol

enjoy :kiss:

:devil::kiss:

you all are soooo good for a girls ego...............

don't stop......:devil:

you are incredible , love th elong hair photos... ty for sharing .. :)

With the type of pictures you post my dear how do you expect to get anything but praise.

Your a work of art.

And I still remember your more naughty ventures which were....uplifting shall we say.

You are gorgeous. I like this latest corset picture. Very breath-taking.

Evening all

Here is hoping that all my fellow aussies had a great Australia Day...........

Raven & I had a few days of just US time & new pictures............:devil::kiss:

Attachments

• Akasha 6.jpg
    Akasha 6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,190
Just looked through your thread. They are wonderful pictures. You seem to be a very erotic person captured in those photos. Your husband is a very lucky man. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I so look forward to the crazy pictures you two managed to take. As you probably noticed, people are loving them. And for good reason at that.

And speaking of boots, talk about some serious footwear envy -- these thigh high boots of yours are to DIE FOR... I hope one day to have enough courage to wear something as hot as these - I'm sure ADVR will approve!

attachment.php

how can you call this outgrowing hot???

This lady is unbelievably sexy....

more please!!!!

Sorry that I missed your thread the first time around, but am very much enjoying the show now! Thank you both very much for posting, extremely sexy :)

Revisit Was NICE

Revisited your last thread (2006-2009) and enjoyed it as much the second time as the first! Looking forward to seeing much more of you! And maybe hubby, too.:heart::heart:

Just looked through your thread. They are wonderful pictures. You seem to be a very erotic person captured in those photos. Your husband is a very lucky man. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Thank you, I am just as lucky as Raven to have him he lets me be me, and he loves it.......:devil:

I so look forward to the crazy pictures you two managed to take. As you probably noticed, people are loving them. And for good reason at that.

Have to say this last lot of pictures we were very good, just the couple smutty ones made it onto the camera.......:devil:

Gorgeous shot. Very erotic.

Thank you sir:kiss:

good pictures

how can you call this outgrowing hot???

This lady is unbelievably sexy....

more please!!!!

Plenty more to cum, I am just starting to get back into the hang of Lit....

Sorry that I missed your thread the first time around, but am very much enjoying the show now! Thank you both very much for posting, extremely sexy :)

Thank you :rose:

Revisited your last thread (2006-2009) and enjoyed it as much the second time as the first! Looking forward to seeing much more of you! And maybe hubby, too.

I have noticed that the old thread has had a few visitors in the last few days, I am surprised it has been deleted as I am sure a few of the pictures are not what is acceptable anymore around here.......:kiss:

attachment.php

Wow, I am sooo inspired by this photo -- it's GORGEOUS! :)

Thank you babe, the first think Raven noticed when we walked into our room was that mirror, he had moving all over the bed to get ""the right"" shots........:rose:

Attachments

• Akasha 7.jpg
    Akasha 7.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 799
As hot as ever

I have been a fan for years. Always a sexy model and great photography.

Might I suggest a Tumblr .com blog, you can post anything you want. Just please let us know the address so we can follow it!

Back