Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's my sweet Princess! But I like spoiling you, err well loving you!

After catching up, there is one question I need answered. (I googled it too) Why don't Texans remove there cowboy hats indoors? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Let's be tolerate and not lump all hat wearing Texans together. :) Plenty we could say about MN, don'tchaknow? ;) I am curious why some men in general, regardless of location, feel this is okay. Same when the Anthem is being played or a number of other activities where I was taught it was unacceptable.

Rj & Incog, I'm very proud of you two for working it out. :)

Peaches..wonderful news, my big sister! Wish I was there to help you!

I'll get to the rest of you when I have more time.

Hugs!!

Let's be tolerate and not lump all hat wearing Texans together. :) Plenty we could say about MN, don'tchaknow? ;) I am curious why some men in general, regardless of location, feel this is okay. Same when the Anthem is being played or a number of other activities where I was taught it was unacceptable.

Rj & Incog, I'm very proud of you two for working it out. :)

Peaches..wonderful news, my big sister! Wish I was there to help you!

I'll get to the rest of you when I have more time.

Hugs!!

You take your time dear, we'll be here when you get back!! :rose: I'm just glad to know all is ok with you! :heart:

Heatsink, or anyone else for that matter..we never want anyone to feel like a stranger. :)
We do get our share of D!ckhead daddies that stroll in from time to time, as well as daddy stealing trash. Sometimes we (usually ends up being me..lol) have to clean up the place so it doesn't scare off those truly interested in learning more or enjoying this lifestyle, here at our home. :)

Way to go peaches! You'll get one of those positions for sure!

Daddy Stan and Cookie: take whatever time you need for each other. As much as we miss you, that's so much more important than being here.

Good luck getting through your work shifts, photo. :rose: and I hope you get your living situation figured out soon. We want you safe. :)

You take your time dear, we'll be here when you get back!! :rose: I'm just glad to know all is ok with you! :heart:

Thank you, sweetness!!!:heart:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, you can be in my group!!! What the he!!, you all seem like worthy members if how you'd deal with intruder is any indicator of your skills!:D

Way to go peaches! You'll get one of those positions for sure!

Daddy Stan and Cookie: take whatever time you need for each other. As much as we miss you, that's so much more important than being here.

Good luck getting through your work shifts, photo. :rose: and I hope you get your living situation figured out soon. We want you safe. :)

It's the same shifts I do every weekend, I just hate working overnights, I feel like I don't belong with the living....

Thank you, sweetness!!!:heart:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, you can be in my group!!! What the he!!, you all seem like worthy members if how you'd deal with intruder is any indicator of your skills!:D

LOL! I slept with a rather large filet knife by my bed last night....err today. :eek::eek:

Then let me ammend my question to "why some Texans do not remove their hats indoors". I believe the original question posed by RJ was focused on the state of Texas so just staying within the scope of that inquiry. Really. I'm curious as to the rational behind it.

I don't think it's just a Texan thing. There are people here that do not remove their hats either. I think it's a generational/respect thing, to be honest.

I had said earlier today that I did not think I would post on Lit again ... but the questions of hats and their removal is too tantalizing to resist ...

Many of the young bucks or posers that wear a hat are simply rude ... but a hat to a horseman (Cowboy) is not a lid or a cover, it is not decorative either ... it is a tool. It is shelter from the sun or the rain or the wind. It can water stock if need be, pour water over an overheated head, carry tools, or eggs, or feed, or biscuits. It is not removed indoors anymore than boots and spurs are. It is removed at Church, at the Nat'l Anthem, at Mom's dinner table. It is bad luck to remove it and place it on a chair, worse on a bed ... and we are a superstitious lot. Hanging a $$$ Stetson (for a generic term of a good hat) in the coat room of a public place begs it to be stolen. Hats belong on heads or in hands/laps or on the hat rack by the door after a long day of use.

Greetings to all the Daddies and littles that abound here :) ... with a wistful glance to the neglected herb garden by the kitchen, and a dusty jar of marmalade setting on long outdated comics.

I had said earlier today that I did not think I would post on Lit again ... but the questions of hats and their removal is too tantalizing to resist ...

Many of the young bucks or posers that wear a hat are simply rude ... but a hat to a horseman (Cowboy) is not a lid or a cover, it is not decorative either ... it is a tool. It is shelter from the sun or the rain or the wind. It can water stock if need be, pour water over an overheated head, carry tools, or eggs, or feed, or biscuits. It is not removed indoors anymore than boots and spurs are. It is removed at Church, at the Nat'l Anthem, at Mom's dinner table. It is bad luck to remove it and place it on a chair, worse on a bed ... and we are a superstitious lot. Hanging a $$$ Stetson (for a generic term of a good hat) in the coat room of a public place begs it to be stolen. Hats belong on heads or in hands/laps or on the hat rack by the door after a long day of use.

Greetings to all the Daddies and littles that abound here :) ... with a wistful glance to the neglected herb garden by the kitchen, and a dusty jar of marmalade setting on long outdated comics.

What happened?

Please don't go.

Everything has its good and its bad.

Same with Lit

:rose:

I think you hit on something. Gentlemanly behavior is passed down from generation to generation. (And ladylike behavior too). It's sad that it's not being taught to lots of guys and gals.

You can teach it to yourself. Trust me I learnt what NOT to do by my "mother"

Hmmm, I'd be tempted to take him up on it. And to let him treat you to a lovely evening so you can wear it. :cool:

I may be tempted indeed and trust me him taking me out to dinner in it was the price to pay lol

I'd say take him up on it unless the "price" is too steep.

I've done my best to teach it to my (now adult) boys. I think some of what I taught has sunk in. :rolleyes: It's very sad that many young men and women don't know how to simply be respectful. :( It's another one of my "soapbox" issues I have with our current society.

No it's not too steep at all it's just not something i'm used too. I'm usually the one doing things like that.

I totally agree with you

Y'all are cracking me up..

I'm actually a not-so-little spitfire. Short in stature, but can hold her own on a defensive line..:p

On the up side I might have that job!!! yeah!!!

My one comment on the gentlemen vs jerks: Doesn't matter. It depends on how you were raised, not where. It's all about a man knowing when to turn his gentleman swag off and put on a slightly different air.. :devil: I like to think Daddy knows how to do that.

And I'm not sure "lady" accurately describes me.. *thinks really hard*

There are varied definitions of what a "lady" is, and if prim and proper fall into that, then, hrm..well.. I'm not it..

YAY on a job RA. Knew you could do it.

Again it doesn't have to be just how you were raised. When you are an adult YOU are the one making the choices and acting how you act.
Sorry soap box issue for me

I was thinking that too :)

Hayley, no sad faces :D

RA, YAY!! On the job :nana:

LOL ok ok sheesh i'll let him get it for me lol

"Happy belated 4th everyone and Happy Friday to ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls! Interview went WELL! I am being recommended for any of three different positions and we discussed salaries (in addition to numerous other things - interview lasted about 45 minutes) and they've already sent me the benefits package as well. Told them I currently expect to be able to start after Sept 1st (when my Office Manager/friend/co-worker gets back from maternity leave) and now I just have to get rid of the house...."

That is so TOTALLY awesome. I'm so HAPPY for you

Hayley, thank you! Get the dress already & accept it as a gift from the generous 'someone'. :) Enjoy it! Some could say Daddy has me spoiled, but I prefer to think of it as 'well loved' ..~giggles~

Mutato, thank you for understanding. :) I must admit, I love the new house anf location..snug (2 acres) with huge pond in the backyard and lake out the front.

I've never been spoiled in my life. I don't know how to accept it lol

Place sounds amazing

Thanks for the explanation! It's much appreciated!

"Interview went WELL! I am being recommended for any of three different positions and we discussed salaries (in addition to numerous other things - interview lasted about 45 minutes) and they've already sent me the benefits package as well. "

Congrats, Miss Peaches!!! Never had a doubt!!!

You can teach it to yourself. Trust me I learnt what NOT to do by my "mother"

I may be tempted indeed and trust me him taking me out to dinner in it was the price to pay lol

No it's not too steep at all it's just not something i'm used too. I'm usually the one doing things like that.

I totally agree with you

YAY on a job RA. Knew you could do it.

Again it doesn't have to be just how you were raised. When you are an adult YOU are the one making the choices and acting how you act.
Sorry soap box issue for me

LOL ok ok sheesh i'll let him get it for me lol

That is so TOTALLY awesome. I'm so HAPPY for you

I've never been spoiled in my life. I don't know how to accept it lol

Place sounds amazing

I used to have issues with gifts too, as I'm not a taker. I was told once, 'Just say thank you'. I try to say that in every way I possibly can. :heart: I appreciate every thing from the smallest gesture of ' I saw this picture today and it reminded me of you, thought I would share it. ' to 'Princess, check your account and enjoy!!' It truly is the thought behind it the gift, whatever it may be.

I used to have issues with gifts too, as I'm not a taker. I was told once, 'Just say thank you'. I try to say that in every way I possibly can. :heart: I appreciate every thing from the smallest gesture of ' I saw this picture today and it reminded me of you, thought I would share it. ' to 'Princess, check your account and enjoy!!' It truly is the thought behind it the gift, whatever it may be.

I am horrible at accepting anything. Compliments, gestures of kindness, gifts, etc. I always say thank you, but I always feel guilty as a thank you never seems as if it's enough.

I am horrible at accepting anything. Compliments, gestures of kindness, gifts, etc. I always say thank you, but I always feel guilty as a thank you never seems as if it's enough.

I understand that all too well!
I like to 'pay it back'. Like yesterday, I received several compliments on my patriotic piggies (toe nails) at the parade, so I found something about them I liked..earrings..shirts..horse..etc. Win win! We both walk away feeling good. :)

To you send the others..know your self worth and recognize it in others. Makes things much less awkward.. Lol

As Serene said...please stay! :rose:

Thank you for the insight!

Deleted. Never mind. Lost interest in the whole hat thing

Daddy, you know I love you, but some day...you will have to say those little words...'Yes, Princess...you are right' :heart:

Kisses!! Please don't forget the ice cream when you come to bed.:kiss:

Yes true Cookie, i'm trying to be more like that

Yeah exactly. And growing up not celebrating Christmas or birthdays I never really got gifts that often.
No it never does does it?

I'm off to work.

Sleep sweet everyone! :rose:

Good luck

Yes true Cookie, i'm trying to be more like that

Yeah exactly. And growing up not celebrating Christmas or birthdays I never really got gifts that often.
No it never does does it?

Good luck

Have an amazing day and let us know what happens with the dress. :)

Daddy brushed out all of the tangles and we're off to bed to make a few more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back