sloppy seconds

I also enjoy cum kissing. I am not into snowballs,but to kiss a woman after she has given a bj is amazing.

This has to me my biggest fantasy, to see my wife seduced in front of me and then me cleaning her and her bull up

That is extreamly hot, i would love to chat with you and perhaps you could give me a few ideas on how to bring my wife into this idea.

I always thought "sloppy seconds" referred to a guy slipping into a pussy immediately after someone else had just cum in her.

I always thought "sloppy seconds" referred to a guy slipping into a pussy immediately after someone else had just cum in her.

It was mine as well! I strongly suspect that it is not us that are the ones confused here. I further suspect that those 'other' postings should go into a different thread!

Isn't this the GBLT forum? If so, why isn't it the second guy in in a all-male bareback chain?

Well I just fucked the hell out of this woman and couldn't cum, I would love it for some sissy to suck all this girlcum off my cock, that would be sloppy wouldn't it? :)

It wouldn't be sloppy seconds, would it? Who has gotten what a second time?

Sort of wonder what you are doing on the GBLT.

Sloppy seconds= fucking a cum filled pussy

Clean up= licking(eating) a cum filled pussy, aka creampie eating

Entirely two different things, hope this clears that up for everyone.

I've often fantasized about this...it's very erotic and taboo which is what makes me like it even more I think.

I've shared my woman with friends, went last both times.

I was the sloppy one the day I met my bf. I had just sent away one guy and he showed up.

sloppies

I let my partner meet her mates hubby for sex at our place while I went out. He had come on strong to her at a party and I thought why not , she was a virgin when I met her. When I came home she had had a shower but I was as horny as fuck and got her stripped off and on the bed in no time. I started fingering her and his cum was still there so I went down on her and ate her pussy. What a taste it was and so erotic. When I was fucking her I made her tell me all about her night of sex. I think I shot the biggest load of my life in her that night. She was still very lubed, he must have shot a good load in her!

I let my partner meet her mates hubby for sex at our place while I went out. He had come on strong to her at a party and I thought why not , she was a virgin when I met her. When I came home she had had a shower but I was as horny as fuck and got her stripped off and on the bed in no time. I started fingering her and his cum was still there so I went down on her and ate her pussy. What a taste it was and so erotic. When I was fucking her I made her tell me all about her night of sex. I think I shot the biggest load of my life in her that night. She was still very lubed, he must have shot a good load in her!

HOT!!!

Back