Real Incest Stories on Literotica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently posted my third story (5th Anniversary to Remember) and I received a feedback email that had some complimentary things that he wrote about my story but then he asked if it was a fantasy or not. He then told me to check out a story of his that actually happened to him. I found it (A Reprobate in Russia Vol. 01). It was pretty damn hot if true.

Unfortunately, my three submissions are totally made up. Has anyone submitted any incest stories that really happened?

Just curious...
To answer the original question - yes incest is real. I've had 3 incestuous relationships in my life. They were all fully consensual. No children were involved. We are still friends and lovers when time, place and circumstances permit. No, it has NOT resulted in pregnancies. I am not ashamed to admit it.

I have submitted a few stories to the site, but though they are based on real events, none of them can even closely match up what really happened.
 
i have no problem with consensual incest so long as its with adults. The stories we hear about in the news are the abusive ones.

I have always wondered if some of the stories on Literotica were true or not.
 
i have no problem with consensual incest so long as its with adults. The stories we hear about in the news are the abusive ones.

The non-abusive ones, even where one or both participants are underage, don't make the news. ;)
 
incest stories ,Problem

No.

many here claim their stories are real.

and writing it is not a crime here or anywhere else.

sites can choose not to carry the content just like they can choose not to carry any product, but it is not a crime.

as for incest in real life? Take a look around you because I see very few strong families and healthy individuals in society today.

Child molestation is abhorrent, but the charges rarely get down to incest they're charged with child abuse, sexual assault, statutory rape etc...

As for consenting siblings or family members who want to engage in that relationship? why should you or anyone else care?

neither Man, nor God, now Government should dictate who a person loves and wants to be with.

Take your narrow minded views to church with the rest of the know it all hypocrites who want to tell the world how to live.

And while you're there read the book they allegedly follow called the bible. The world was populated by incest.

it is more than likely all Incest is of an early Age , But not discus d in stories , young sons and daughters subjected to incest relations . Sort of sad but interesting to read i supose
 
it is more than likely all Incest is of an early Age , But not discus d in stories , young sons and daughters subjected to incest relations . Sort of sad but interesting to read i supose
We write fantasyland incest stories here, not Real Life, which is too depressing. Real incest is almost always abusive. LIT incest is hot. Not the same.
 
In rural Norway there are certain remote fjords where it's accepted that fathers and siblings sometimes engage; for morale, and pleasure.
 
I find I write to explore my fantasies. I write for myself.

If something was to happen to me, I wouldn't have any compulsion to write it down at all, because I have a good enough memory. Not as an erotic story to be sure.:eek:
 
On LIT, no under-18 sex, period. That rules out the vast majority of real-life incest reports.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top