Pennsylvania Sound Off

Hi Cathy, welcome to the forum.. what brings you to the coolest sexiest place on the web?

Anyone on here have any stories to share about using any of the large online dating sites?

Feel free to send me a PM with your thoughts and thank you!

I think it depends on what you're looking for. The one certainty is that you are going to have A LOT more success than I or any other man would have. I've never been on a site where the ratio isn't about 10:1 men to women.

Last edited:
I think it depends on what you're looking for. The one certainty is that you are going to have A LOT more success than I or any other man would have. I've never been on a site where the ratio isn't about 10:1 men to women.

OKCupid is a free, somewhat useful site, but really glitchy. Which site are you thinking of in particular, and are you seeking True Love, or something more casual.

Cheers

David

I was thinking the major ones you hear about match.com, etc
Looking for casual but not just looking for a "hookup" either

BTW, thanks for your thoughts......

I was thinking the major ones you hear about match.com, etc
Looking for casual but not just looking for a "hookup" either

BTW, thanks for your thoughts......

I haven't used any of those, but I agree with the other poster that you'd have 100x the success any guy would have.

on-line sites

well, I give up....I talk about nudist resorts and going online to dating sites and you show your "tool" and no one has any interest:eek::rolleyes:

Why not put a personal here at LIT? Yes, you can float an aircraft carrier on the amount of libido that runs around here, but if you specify what you want, you are bound to get a few good responses.

well, I give up....I talk about nudist resorts and going online to dating sites and you show your "tool" and no one has any interest:eek::rolleyes:

Aww Sassy? I'm always interested in your nudist and dating preferences!!!

I pretty much stay in the east/southeast region of PA

<raises hand>

Hey, I tried to help with that nudist resort discussion. ;)

Thanks for keeping the Pennsylvania thread around. :rose:

- curl

Back