Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

-He groaned fucking her mouth-"To bad bitch your gonna get it and your gonna get it hard."-he said as he groaned looking at her eyes-
 
Karyn

I looked up at him pleadingly wanting him to stop. However, he kept mercilessly fucking my throat. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I cried hysterically.
 
-He laughed as he took his cock from her mouth and lifted her legs high and slid his cock in her wet pussy he laughed-"Yes you feel great and let me make you feel good."-he began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy nice and hard thrusting harder and faster every few seconds-
 
I shrieked loudly as he rammed his cock deep into my pussy. I had been fucked before, but his cock was much bigger. I tried to figure out who was raping me. He could be anyone from a co-worker that worked with me at the company I was working at to just a random guy that followed me home.
 
-He groaned loudly and released filling her pussy up as he slid his cock out he put his cock back in he rmouth fuckign it with all hi smight soon filling her mouth with his cum as well he slid out of her and he left her there in embarasement as he made his escape fixing his clothes and heade dback to his home-

-James showered and dressed in pjs he knew the patient he raped would soon be calling him to make a appointment-

-
 
Karyn

He forced me to swallow every bit of cum before he escaped. I was still in the restraints, so I had to crawl to the door. Luckily, it was partially open. I screamed for help getting the attention of an officer passing by.

I could not give them very much information on the attack and the evidence was useless to find out who did it. The next morning, I called Dr. Harvester in tears about what happened to me.

**************************************

As I was getting a strong cup of coffee and a muffin at Sally's Coffee shop, I could overhear the customers talking about another attack. I had to find the guy who was doing it, but I knew that I needed evidence to track him down. So far, he was being very careful, but eventually he would get sloppy and leave some form of evidence.

After finishing up my coffee and muffin, I went to work. I was filming a couple of action sequences. I was a bit tired, but stayed focused. At lunch, I was starting to drag, so I had an energy drink which really kept me going. As I was eating lunch, I got a call from Dr. Harvester. He was already calling me in for another appointment. I notified the director so that I could go.
 
-He recived a call good thing he just got in the office after the attack he notifyed her to come in the next day the next day came an dhe was dressed and ready in his professional outfit at his desk and gave his newst patient talia to come in as well he smild as his plan been working so far the perfect rapest and what could they do-
 
I was suppose to have came in the next week, but I think he was really eager about starting our session. "Dr. Harvester would be with you shortly." the receptionist said. As I was waiting, a girl walked in looking scared as hell. Her expression changed a bit when she saw me. She was a fan of my movies and we began to talk. It turned out that it was the girl, who was raped the night before. I did not talk to her about the incident. I had my ways of getting what I needed to try to get the guy responsible. However, I had to be careful, so that I would not be arrested for breaking in. I gave her an autograph. She was called back first.
 
-Harvester looked over his patient talked with her an dput her on a slightly stronger medication these medications were tranquilizers special tranquilizers that enables a persons body to seize up making them useless to run away or anything at the firstsign of trouble a easy way to capture his victems he released her and asked for the next patient-
 
After about 40 minutes, Karyn walked out. I looked up her address, so I could go there to find out if the police missed anything. I was soon sent back to Dr. Harvester's office. I sat down on the couch ready for our session.
 
-He smiled-"Well i never thought a famious Actress would use me for a psychiatric Visit miss Talia how are you"-he said-
 
"I am having some trouble with nightmares and it is hard for me to get into a relationship after I was attacked by a deranged fan." I said. I told him about the nightmares. Regardless of the fact of me bring him to justice after the two times that I was raped, it still very much haunted me.
 
-he listened in and outof her conversation-"I see do you want a medicine for sleep or anything or are you here for just coinciling?"
 
"Anything that will help." I said in regards to both methods. I did need to get some sleep after crimefighting, so the meds would help with that considering the nightmares would have me tossing and turning at nights. Also, it would help to have some one to talk to.
 
-he smiled- Well then i will perscribe two medications a sleep aid and a tranqilizer take them ten minutes a part and you should be able to sleep fine with out nightmare-
 
He gave me the prescription. I decided to take the night off from crime fighting so that I could get a little bit of a decent sleep. "Was there anything that you needed to see me about?" I asked since he had called me in.
 
-he nods-"Yes i was just Edgar to examin you thank you for everything."-he said-
 
After the appointment, I went and filled the prescription. While eating dinner, I noticed a report about girls coming up missing after being raped by the serial rapist a few times. He attacked each victim repeatedly. I took notes. There was no doubt that he was responsible. After a while, I decided to get some rest. I locked the door, took a shower and put on a red silk nightie. I took my meds the way that my doctor told me to and went to bed.
 
-he smiled after his work he went home Harvester had to go out again and this time tear up another young slut.-

-The Rapest once again took the streets spotting the slut he was lookign for Jamie taleman cheerleader and a hell of a tease he smiled and would give her the banging of her life followign her home he knew she was cocky and he woudl soon break her-
 
Jamie Taleman

Age: 19

Appearance:
http://photos.freeones.com/v_various/Club_Jenna/Felix_Vicious_001/images/dscf0016.jpg

I was on my way home from a friend's house. I was needing help studying for the next World History Test. I had to pass, so that I could cheer. My grade wasn't doing to well and I needed all the help I could get.

Along the way, I could hear someone following me. However, every time I looked behind me there was no one there. At first, I thought that it was my boyfriend, Eddie.

"Dammit, Eddie!!!" I yelled, "This is not funny!!!"

There was no reply which scared me even more. I walk much faster. I made it to my dorm and locked the door. I took the medicine that Dr. Harvester gave me for my anxiety and laid down on my bed to sleep. It could have just been someone trying to scare me.
 
-He slipped in unnoticed and suddenly she felt ahand over her mouth and holding he rtight- there you are slut lets get you good."-he gaged her and tied her up as he was in his outfit he soon took her form her doorm and threw her in aclose by shed with him it was empty and perfect as he took the gag out as he took out aknife and began to cut her cloths off-"here we go slut lets get you a good banging"-her arms were tied and so where her ankles-
 
Jamie Taleman

I woke when the intruder began to bind me. I was panicking, but could not move too much because of the medication that Dr. Harvester gave me. I screamed but it was useless. "MMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!" I screamed. No one would hear me because it was muffled. I was even more terrified as he brought me out to the shed in the backyard. I quivered and sobbed hysterically as I saw the knife slice through my clothes baring my body to him. The only guy that I let see me naked was my boyfriend.
 
-he grinned-"we do this my way or deaths way do youw anna die you slut."-he said-"If not once i take my hand from yoru mouth you scream for help and your vocal cords come out of your throat understand."-he said as she slwoly nodded he took hsi cock out-"suck me off slut."-he grabbed he rhair shoving his cock in her mouth rapping her mouth hard he reached down to her breats pinching her nipples-
 
Jamie Taleman

I complied with him. I was frightened that he would hurt me much worse. When he forced his cock into my mouth, I began to suck on it. The deeper it went, I gagged a bit, but managed to deep throat it after a while. I sobbed hysterically as I sucked him off.
 
-he grinned and fucked her mouth deep and fast he laughed-"fucking slut stop you crying slut im going to make you feel really good."-he said groaning-
 
Back
Top