The Mirror (Closed for NickisSora)

-he smiled as he herd his phone ring and picked it up getting up a moment-"Hello....I told you im at my friend Natalyas house...again with your jealiouse shit fine fuck off........Yes thats right im sick of your jealious behavor where over."-he hung up and turned off his phone-"Well im single now"-he said as he sat by her-"im gonan take a small break for now untill i want to date again."-he said-"her stupid jealious attitude and bull shit i warned her."-he said-

I did not know if it was the mirror's doing, but his girlfriend called and they had got into a fight. He seemed so happy with the relationship earlier... I did not say anything about it. -"Well im single now"- he said.

"I am so sorry to hear that." I said, "If you want to hang out tonight, we can go see a movie or something." I knew he wanted to wait, so it was more of a friendly offer rather than a date. I looked back at the mirror curiously.

-he looked to her-"Its ok i can just be with you now and catch up"-he said and began talking wit hher after a while he smiled-"you ok you got a worry look in yoru eye somethign you wanna tell me"-he said-"and dont lie i will feel very hurt."

"I was just worried when you two argued." I added, "That was all..." I smiled lightly. If he knew that it was the mirror I was worried about, he would probably think that I was insane. More and more the urges were getting to me and I was trying my best to fight them.

-he looked-"no there is somethign in yoru eyes a un asked question i can read you Natalya tell me what do you want to ask."

"This is way too soon to ask, but I..." I said not knowing how to ask. I felt a bit awkward asking him after a break up. My urges took over and I kissed him passionately. I needed it too badly.

-he was a bit shocked but his arms wrapped around her and comofrted her she coudl trust him was his urges strong to what was going on eithe rway he held the kiss-

He did not break the kiss. I laid back onto the bed with him on top of me. My body was grinding against his.

-he held the kiss he liked it no magic here as he grinded back and used his hands to run under her shirt and lift it up she wasn't wearing a bra as he broke the kiss and removed the shirt and sucked on her breasts-

I gasped in pleasure as he captured my left nipple into his mouth and started to suck on it. "Ohhhhhhh, Jamie!" I whimpered enjoying the way that it felt. He gave the other the same treatment. My pussy was getting very wet.

-he moved down and rmoved her skirt and panties as he licked her pussy this wasn't his intention when comign by but he wasn't gonna say no-

I laid on the bed enjoying the feeling of his tongue flicking across my clit and inside of my pussy lapping at my juices.

-he flicked his tounge more adding his fingers fingerign her abit before she asked to have a turn he laid back for her-

I crawled seductively up the bed to where I was in a comfortable position to suck his cock. I licked from the base up to the tip and kissed it before engulfing it deep into my mouth and sucking on it. "Mmmmmmm!" I moaned in sheer delight.

I sucked harder and faster on Jamie's cock and even used my hand on it as I did so jacking him off as well as sucking him.

-he groaned he soon came flooding her mouth with his cum he smiled when she stoped and layed back jamie spread her legs and moved hic cock depe in side her pussy-

I wrapped my legs around Jamie's waist taking his cock deeper within me. "Fuck me, Jamie." I begged him as I began to grind my hips against his in a seductive manner. I began to gently kiss and suck on areas of his neck leaving a few marks. I traced my fingers along his chest lightly touching him.

-he held on to her and some how this was a bit odd it just started hitting him fornow he ran with it as he kep thrusting his cock deep in side her pussy hher groans made him groan-

I grinded against him as he fucked me. "Ohhhhhh, Jamie! Your cock feels so good inside of me." I moaned. I felt a bit oddly doing it because he had just broke up with his girlfriend and we haven't even dated. I felt so dirty, but in a strangely good way.

-he groaned and Jamie just couldnt stop till he came nice and hard filling her up-

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!! I cried out as I came with him. I kissed him deeply as we laid on the bed together. "Would you like to go out some time?" I asked. I looked briefly at the mirror again, but not to where it was very noticable.

-he laughed it and smiled as he rested with her.-"Sure some point and time let me settle in town a few and i will hit you up ok"-he said as he smiled about to kiss her when he phone rang and he answered it-"hey mom......got ya be there soon."-he smiled-"I got to go but i will call you sometime ok"-he said kissing her cheek got dressed and ran out side-

I took a shower and put on a low cut sundress. No panties underneath. I sat on my bed for the moment looking at the mirror a bit concerned about the sudden changes. One minute, Jamie and his girlfriend were happy. The next, they broke up. Not to mention, the way I was all over him after the break up. Was it affecting reality as well as inside the mirror?

-in the mirror the demon from with in had made everything happen soon he would have her be in the mirror wanting to feel mor eand more each day with the fantasy of the mirror world she could feel good for hours and no one woudl know she was missing-

Back