Pushed to the Max pushed to be Hardcore [Closed for motheroftears]

"Ah i see what you mean..so maybe in between scenes she writes a diary entry about her experience in different forms or maybe there all day dreams."-Nick didn't ordr desert but he sipped his drink.-
 
"Sounds good." I said with a smile, "I am looking forward to that movie as well as she finished her cheesecake and drink.
 
-They got back in the Limo Heading to a very nice club.-"I am glad you are excited oh all the fun we are going to have."-He grins to her.-"So that school girl film went well, then we got the Dracula film coming up soon in two days then...we can begin filming that other film, I think this is going to be fun, How about tomorrow we take some Photos of you for my new magazine coming out, I can introduce you openly like a photo shoot with questions afterwards, Then the day after, Maybe some lose playing around if you like?"
 
"Sounds like a good idea." I said with a smile. We arrived at the club. I wanted to do a lot of dancing and maybe we could play around in one of the VIP rooms.
 
-They got to the room as he took her hand and got on the dance floor as he began to do a b it of dirty dancing with her getting close.-"Oh yeah dirty girl show me how you move."-Nick smiled.-
 
I danced seductively against Nick. I was having a great time at the club. It was not long before we drew some attention. A few guys were watching as I danced.
 
-Nick danced along with her bumping and grinding against her body following the music who knew he could dance so well as his cock grinds and pushes against her body.-
 
I moaned softly feeling him hard against me. I rubbed against him more wanting him to take me right then and there. Nobody would say anything considering anything went at that club.
 
-Nick smiled.-"Go on beg for it..i hear it in your voice."-Nick grins as he took his cock out close and slipped it under her dress rubbing it against her cunt.-
 
-He lifted her up a bit and shoved his cock in her pussy as he began to fuck her pussy nice and deep and hard moaning in lust.-"oh yeah baby if you moan enough you may get another cock in you."
 
"Ohhhhhhhh god, Nick" I moaned as he began fucking me on the dance floor. It was not long before I saw a guy in the corner watching us.
 
-Nick held her up and kept fucking her hard.-"yeah baby come on scream like a banshee i know you want cock go on you can scream the louder you do you may attract attention in this loud club."
 
I moaned even louder as he fucked me harder and deeper. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Nick!" I cried out even louder.
 
-a few men circled in a lot of people dancing but 8 men surrounded us and Nick kept fucking her brains out.-"Oh dear see what happen i think you got all these men horny."-He fucked her harder on the dance floor groaning in lust.-
 
I smiled naughtily. The guys wanted to join in. I suggested that we go to one of the rooms in the club.
 
-nick smiled and walked tot he rooms with 4 guys and they began to stand around with Nick having her kneel there like the slut she was. nick grabbed her hair and began to fuck her throat as two guys set her up and took her naughty slutty holes.-
 
I was impaled from all ends sucking my boyfriend's cock as well as being fucked by the other men. I moaned loudly and grinded myself against them.
 
-They swapped after a while cumming in her holes and some on her they swapped again her holes being used well. Nick grinned watching the men use her she was loving it and he only got hard again soon he was back to fucking her mouth for her.-
 
"Mmmmmm, yes!" I whimpered before I began sucking Nick's cock as the other men switched positions.
 
-It got crazy soon she was left with cum on her face a bit and in her pussy and ass as Nick helped her up and to the bathroom that gangbang was insane and the ambiance made it easy to hide it enough.-"Good girl how did you like that."
 
I cleaned up. We still had a while before leaving so I wanted to do something else. I decided to find another guy to include in our fun. As I was walking out, I overheard a couple arguing. I listened to where they could not hear me. The poor guy was pretty upset that his uptight and snobby girlfriend was ready to go not even 10 minutes that they got there. They were new to the place and she was not giving it a chance. "I am ready to go home! I don't like it here! I wanted to go to a nicer club! If you loved me, you would have spent more money and took me to the club I wanted to go! It is too sleazy here." She bitched and whined. I felt very bad for the guy. I noticed a box in his hand. I could tell he was going to propose to her, but she walked off. I bit my lip and approached him when she left. "I-I am sorry. I could not help but hear what just happened. Why don't you hang out with me and my boyfriend. He won't mind." I said taking his hand leading him back to the VIP area. I was definitely going to treat him.
 
-nick smiled.-"So what do we have here."-he smiled and looked to the man.-"Wow your.." "Yeah Nick Giagombi Porn director." "my girl friend has loved your stuff...mind speaking to her for me..."-he smiled.-"Sure is she the one walking off." "yes." "I think you can take him in the back and get started i will...make my move." -The man was taken back with Claire as he looked.-"so...what did he mean Claire." -Nick walked over to the girl and she was mumbling on a cell phone.-"Well hello."
 
I took the guy to the back while Nick went to get the girl. Maybe we could fix things for them especially since the argument seemed like something not so major. It would be sad for a relationship to be ruined over a small problem. His girlfriend seemed very frigid, but I knew my boyfriend could bring the slut right out of her. I stripped for the guy baring my body for him and got down on my knees to lick and suck his cock.

-------------

Jade

I called my friends frustrated. This was not the club I wanted to go to and I told James this. He wanted me to give it a chance, but to me the club was a bit too stuffy and I did not feel comfortable there. I ended my call when I was approached by a porn director that did some of the movies that me and my boyfriend would watch. I knew it was him because I saw an interview with him. I calmed down and ended my call wondering why he would be approaching me. I felt bad for looking like such a bitch.
 
-He groaned and moaned looking to her eyes and smiled a bit hopefully nick can soften this girl up.-

----------------------------------------

-Nick walked up to her.-"Hi Nick Hardcore Porn star Extraordinaire your boy friend had a surprise for you i invited him here because a month ago he wanted to give you something but wanted me there to see it he told me you were big fans of my movies. This club is a hot piece not as nice as other clubs but...you can get pretty dirty hear.. "-this was true he had emailed him it makes sense now after the ring.-"look come back in side...right now my assistant is giving it to your boy friend and full filling a fantasies i herd of your own is to fuck me or maybe gang banged by me and him....i think if you come back in side and give him a moment i think you can forgive him and pull through...he said you had some control issues to is it because he is not dominant enough.."-Nick said looking to her and pressed his body to her own she could feel his hard cock.-
 
Back
Top