Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threesome

Long time ago, I had been out of town on a job search. My wife at the time was doing a brother pair that were neighbors. (She asked me first) When I came back we did a sex thing with the older brother and his girl friend, like we had sex with our woman in the same room. A few days later the younger brother came over, we smoked a couple of joints then shared my wife for a couple of hours taking turns. She could come forever so we just kept getting back on the bed with her and doing it. I'd say three or four times each. It was a trip and 35 years later I can still see it.

She came so easy I once got her to come 15 times. Not that I was a great swordsman or anything but all you had to do was keep pressing her clit.

And for all you women who have bought into this big tit thing she was almost convex and still got hit on all the time.
 
ICT I have so many impure thoughts about people I shouldn't. It makes me feel like a naughty girl then I am all happy.
 
ICT I've lost so many people I have loved in my life that I am expecting you to disappear at any given moment. This makes me either too quick to attach or prone to stay completely at arms length. With the first, I simply want to feel whole again. With the later I don't want the void filled only to have it emptied again.
 
ICT I've lost so many people I have loved in my life that I am expecting you to disappear at any given moment. This makes me either too quick to attach or prone to stay completely at arms length. With the first, I simply want to feel whole again. With the later I don't want the void filled only to have it emptied again.

ICT I suspect you're brave enough to keep loving. :rose:
 
ICT I had an explosive orgasm this afternoon.
IFCT I am planning to attack my husband when it gets home.
IACT I may be PMSing. :p
 
Last edited:
ICT the last month has been both harder and easier than I expected. I miss you, but I know I need to keep walking at the same time. I know I'll be there, later, whenever that is.

IACT I hope this doesn't hurt me in the short term.
 
ICT I agree.

IFCT I am following the "all things in moderation" theory.

In the interest of moderation shouldn't that be some or most things in moderation?
I mean "all things" is rather absolute.

That would leave you free to obsess in one or more areas.
 
ICT I am supposed to be writing up an assessment that is due in at some point in the next 24 hours. My guess is i have 48 hours worth of work to do, but I keep being distracted by Lit.

IACT i think you are all bad people for distracting me.:D
 
ICT I've woken up in a fair degree of pain.

IACT I'm still waiting for someone (anyone???) to bring me ice cream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top