Dracula: Gotham City (Closed for GPLockwood)

As Harley's vampiric venom coursed through Two-Face's veins, his orgasm intensified from simply one of the best he had ever experienced to one that was literally life-changing in its intensity. He cried out in nearly agonal levels of pleasure as his cock pulsed and throbbed within Harley's slippery feminine depths, pouring his offering into her as he changed.

His face was healing until he was once again the man that had earned the nickname "Apollo" in Gotham's courtrooms. He was incredibly good looking.

He nearly collapsed from the energy required from the transformation. He would need blood soon.

Despite his need to feed, he stayed on his feet as he came deep inside of Harley, and stayed hard long enough to spend several more minutes pleasuring her. She enjoyed another small orgasm, but nothing as powerful as the mighty climax that she had experienced while turning him.

After their lovemaking, Harley and Harvey held one another close. Now, he could see how precious of a gift Harleen had given him, and he was touched that he had meant enough to her for her to do that for him. Now, he could be with Ivy. Forever.

Glancing in the mirror, he saw his face returned to its former glory. He frowned. That wasn't the face with which Ivy had fallen in love. Harvey was surprised when, through simply his desire to effect the transformation to the half-burned state that he had previously endured, he returned to the appearance of Two-Face that he had known for years. He smiled. Two-Face was back in business, and more powerful than ever.

"Thanks, Harley. I owe you big time," he said as he kissed her.


----------


If Ivy had thought that she had enjoyed the most powerful orgasm of the night already, she was badly mistaken. Dracula had nearly infinite endurance and incredible skill as a lover. Time after time he took her, from every position imaginable, and each time was carefully designed to heighten her pleasure. He wanted to turn Ivy while she was in the throes of the most uncontrollably powerful orgasm of her life.

He slowly built her up over time. Sometimes he fucked her savagely, and at other times as soft as an angel's wings until her body could scarcely endure such sweet torment. It could have been an hour, or it could have been several. Somehow, Dracula had still not ejaculated.

He pounded into her, knowing that this was going to be the time that he pushed Ivy over the line. She whimpered in pleasure as he drove deep inside of her, and then her mind was overwhelmed in an orgasm that felt so pleasurable that she questioned her body's ability to survive such exquisite torment. She shrieked, bucking and thrashing as the Count's cock drove deep into her time and time again, her sodden pussy clenching rhythmically around his manhood.

When Dracula poured himself into Ivy's womb, she truly wondered if she had died and was experiencing the joys of heaven. All of her senses were blissfully overloaded with an orgasm that wracked her body, mind, and soul, and that became even more powerful as Dracula buried his fangs in her left breast, injecting venom that flowed directly to her heart. She would become a vampire almost instantly, and such pleasure is more than more mortals could ever experience over the course of a thousand lifetimes.

Her pussy clenched around the Count's thick, hard cock like a velvet vise as she cried out in rapturous ecstasy, her shrieks of pleasure reverberating from the walls like the cries of a fallen angel before she collapsed, literally crying tears of joy from the immensity of the experience.
 
Harley was surprised when she saw Two Face's face start to heal up completely. She cried out as she felt him cum deep within her. She came for him as well and kissed him softly. "I could not bear the thought of losing my friends especially with everything that is going on with Joker and his new stooge. This was a mutual thing. Vlad went to see Ivy to do the same for her as well, so that you both could be together forever. For right now, you need to go feed. Just be careful. Isaac is out their somewhere and he can be very dangerous. He is the son of Vlad's brother, Radu, and the daughter of Van Helsing if that tells you just how dangerous he can be." she said. She did not want Harvey upset that Vlad was with Ivy. One if his abilities was being able to go back to his scarred form. He looked wicked as a vampire.

-----------


Ivy felt a little bad afraid that Harvey would be upset with her, but the feeling left her the more that she was fucked by Vlad. As she writhed and ground her body against his, she arched her body back. Her body was shaking violently from lust as he fucked her gently and hard taking her to the edge. She lost all track of time under his power. Eventually they both came. Suddenly, she felt him lean in and bite into her left breast. At first, she was briefly terrified feeling his fangs, but the feeling faded and turned into unbridled pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Vlad!" she shrieked. Through her transformation, she felt intense pleasure. However, how would Harvey react not only if he knew that she was fucked by Vlad or the fact that she became a vampire? She was afraid that he would be upset. Her flesh was as pale as Harley's. Instead of her eyes turning red, they glowed green and her abilities were enhanced 100 times more that what was caused by the plant toxins that had changed her body prior. Batman was certainly going to get a run for his money.
 
Last edited:
Isaac watched Two-Face and Harley enter the mansion. He had to keep his distance because the place was crawling with guard dogs- or were those wolves? He had memorized the locations of the familiar criminal safehouses in Gotham in case he needed one himself, and recognized the address. It was a pretty nice place for a criminal safehouse. In fact, it was precisely the sort of place that Dracula could be expected to hide out in. Regardless of where he went in the world, he had a taste for the finer things in life. He could stay out of sight a lot easier if he didn't have to turn every place he lived into a place that looked like a medieval nobleman lived there. And using wolves as guard-dogs made it almost too obvious.

Isaac wasn't about to leave his own life of crime behind simply because some clown had thrown a few dollars in his direction. In fact, it had crossed Isaac's mind that he could consider killing the Joker and taking over the Joker's criminal empire. But the clown was too smart for that- there had to be some system in place in case Isaac tried something like that.

Two Face left the mansion alone. Was this villain on the Joker's hitlist? Yes, he was. And proof of his death would be worth $200,000 in cash. That was a nice bonus. But the real prize was the girl that Two-Face had left inside the building alone. Isaac hadn't gotten a good look at her face, but he was pretty sure she was Harley Quinn. The Joker wanted her alive, but specifically gave Isaac permission to do anything he wanted to do to her prior to that. Isaac smiled wickedly.

Creeping down the road, Isaac hid in a dark shadow behind a trash can and waited for Two-Face to walk fast. He selected a cheap throwing knife that could be bought out of a mail-order catalog or bought at a gas station. After all, the more readily available a weapon is, the harder it would be to trace to him. He would save his new knife for a vampire.


----------


Two Face sensed danger in a way that he had never been able to do before, and his improved night vision gave away Isaac's location long before he got there. He reached into his jacket, his hand on the butt of his Smith and Wesson .38 special.

Isaac realized several things in that moment. Harley already had to have been turned into a vampire, and she had just turned Two-Face. Otherwise, Harvey Dent wouldn't have been able to see him in the shadows where he was hidden. Isaac also knew that he had been seen.

Despite having seen him, clearly Two Face didn't regard him as enough of a threat to try to shoot him. He obviously hadn't noticed the knife. Isaac slid it back into a sheath hidden in his sleeve before disappearing down the alley.

If the clown wanted him to go through with this, he was going to get a nice raise. The rest of the villains were already becoming vampires.
 
After Two Face left, Harley went on with her training. The situation was getting very dangerous. She had to be prepared. She asked Klove to help her. "I was able to save Harvey, but I am going to have to get to Bane, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Professor Crane, Penguin, and Red Claw. Joker is targeting all my friends." she said to him as they practiced. She even had an idea to get a hold of Deathstroke and Deadshot, who were incredible assassins. If they were turned, there would be no need for scopes on guns and their prowess would be increased.

As she practiced, she felt an unwanted presence and looked up to see Batman in the window peering down at her. She groaned, "One minute, Klove." As tempting as it was to off him, she was not in the mood. There was a time and a place for everything and it certainly was not there and now. Not when she had training to do. She yelled, "What the hell do you want, B-Man! Can you not see that I am busy?!!! Get your ass down here and state your business, then leave before my boyfriend gets home!". She hoped maybe he would not be able to avoid the wolves when he left.

-------------

After sex, Ivy cleaned up so that she could see Harvey. She knew that he was on his way. "That was incredible... Though I am a little nervous about him being upset with me, Vlad. I cheated on him." she said thinking she did. Tears streamed down her cheek. Hunger was starting to tear at her. She was going to have to feed. She began thinking of possible victims. She had a wicked idea. She could always find Nightwing. She got a text from Harvey saying that he was going to be a little late which gave her plenty of time to hunt Nightwing down.
 
Last edited:
Klove began to leave to get the door. He had heard of the Batman, but was expecting someone who looked more like an actual bat. After a few centuries of watching clothing fads come and go, he hardly thought twice about the bizarre costumes worn by some of Gotham's heroes and villains.

Before he left the room, Harley opened the window. She knew that Batman liked to make a dramatic entrance.

"What do you want?" she asked in annoyance.

"Justice," growled the Caped Crusader.

"Do you know this clown?" asked Klove in annoyance. He didn't know who Batman was, but he did know that Harley didn't sound friendly towards him. And, if Harley wasn't friendly with him, then neither was Klove.

Batman ignored Klove. "I want to know what's going on. We've had a string of murders lately where the bodies are entirely drained of blood. Mostly street thugs- people that won't be missed. We've had the impalement of the rest of the Joker's crew, and rumors that he's brought in a paranormal assassin related to the legendary Abraham VanHelsing. And I tracked this killer here, along with Two Face. I don't know what you have going on, Harley. But you're in danger. We all are. And everything that I've found out keeps pointing in the impossible direction that- and don't laugh! I think Dracula might be real. And I think you know where he is."


----------


The Joker slammed his fist into the table. Isaac was trying to take him for more money. Did this cheap goth-metal band reject think the Joker was an idiot? Did he think that there was a fool behind the Joker's sinister clown face? How much harder could someone be to kill simply because they drank blood?

"You want more money because you say that Two-Face is a vampire now? How would anyone ever be able to tell if that freak became an undead aberration?" the Joker said with a cackle. "Fine. If you're telling me the truth, and the other villains are becoming vampires, then we need to start killing them ASAP. You said you found Harley? Take me to her. We'll stop this nonsense now. But you had best not be trying to double-cross me. Remember: the Joker always gets the last laugh!"
 
"Do you know this clown?" asked Klove in annoyance. Harley replied, "Unfortunately, I do and he is a pain in the ass!". Harley paced impatiently wanting desperately to train. She replied frustrated, "Is it obvious, Bats?! It is over for me and the Joker. He almost killed me. You should be fucking happy for me because I am not going back. I realized that I deserve much better. It took me a while, but I finally did realize it! I have a guy that treats me like a princess and you are damn sure not ruining that for me! I don't know what to tell you about Joker. It is not my job to control him! I cannot just say 'Hey, stop killing people!' You should know the Joker by now. Now, I suggest you leave or I will consider using you for my training. " Harley was careful not to reveal what she was and she was not going to tell him where Dracula was.

--------------

Ivy found Nightwing taking down some street thugs. She watched him and lustfully smiled. He always had a thing for her, but was never able to fulfill his lust. She was giving Nightwing a chance to fulfill his lusts for her. She approached him. "Mmmm, nice job kicking their asses. Do you have some time? I am feelin a little lonely and could use some company until Harv gets back to the greenhouse." she said seductively.

----------------

Grace Lamont- Edwards was on her way out from her job as a model for fashion magazine. Her husband was waiting for her to get home. She was dressed elegantly for date night. Her long blonde hair was pinned up and in curls. She was wearing a short glittery halter dress with black stilettos. She saw a shadow tower over her and turned to see that it was her ex-fiance, Two Face. She had left because she felt she could not help him. She had a new life and had remarried.

"What do you want, Harvey? I have to go. Mike is waiting on me. I thought we had an understanding." she said as she turned to face him. She looked up at him. "My god, Harvey? You don't look to well." she said. His good side was somewhat pale."
 
Batman glared at Harley. "I'll be happy when there's no more crime in Gotham City. In the meanwhile, I don't believe that the Joker did that to his own crew. You say you've left him, but I've heard that before. I've heard that from you and from a hundred other women with abusive husbands that I've tried to rescue. You always go back, no matter how he treats you. I just hope that one day you leave him for real. In the meanwhile, where is he?"

Harley glared at Batman as though he were a blithering idiot.

"I don't know!" said Harley, carefully pronouncing each syllable as though speaking to someone with either very poor hearing or a less-than-brilliant mind.

A wolf outside yipped in pain, and then there was a huge explosion followed by cries and howls. Outside the window through which Batman had entered, Harley could see the Joker standing on the back of a large truck that had been stolen from a local butcher. He was tossing tossing steaks bound with red bows to Joker Bombs. The wolves had learned quickly not to pursue the meat, but several of them were already dead. A dark figure beside the Joker was taking aim at the surviving wolves with a crossbow filled with silver-tipped arrows.

Batman glared at Harley, clearly thinking that she had been lying to him. "So what have you and the Joker been plotting together! Tell me!" he demanded.

"Who do you think you are to talk to her like that?" Klove demanded. This imbecile was lucky that Dracula wasn't home yet.

"What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Batman!" replied the Caped Crusader, who had been looking for an excuse to use that quote for quite some time.

Harley stepped between them just in time to prevent a fight between the two. The wolves outside were now quiet. Upstairs, she could hear the sound of the doorway creaking open, and heavy boots upon the floor overhead.

She glanced up and saw the hilt of Dracula's sword on the wooden beam above her head.
 
Batman was not listening to a goddamn word she was saying. "What is your goddamn malfunction, Bats! Are you mad that both your girlfriends got the fucking that you could never give them due to how busy you are playing hero! Hear me the fuck out! I left that sorry son of a bitch for good! I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS AND DON'T CARE! You are trying my patience! Fine, you don't fucking believe me then just stay until my boyfriend gets here! He will be here soon! I am done with the Joker! I really must get back to training which you interfered in, B-Man! Also, how fucking dare you say that to a man who is like the father to me!?" She screamed angrily.

Things were going from bad to worst. Not only was she having to deal with him, but she and Klove heard explosions as well as the wolves yelping painfully before dying. She had to keep Klove from wanting to tear Batman apart. "Klove, right now he is not worth it! Joker is here!" Harley exclaimed.

She yelled, "Yeah this is all I need right now!" Harley grabbed the sword. She was not prepared thanks to Batman interrupting training. As she needed to do was to just get rid of them until she was ready to face them. "I will be right back and I will deal with you!" she said fiercely to Batman revealing her fangs. Harley was too infuriated to care at the moment of what Batman thought when he found out what she was. All that mattered was that she was going to get Joker and his new goon away from the mansion. Vlad certainly was not going to be happy about this. She cautiously went upstairs with Klove as backup. Luckily, Wanda stayed out of sight to be safe. She did not want Klove to lose his love. She also found crossbow. She aimed and fired next to Joker's head as a warning shot. "I would suggest getting the fuck out of here." she said. As much as she hated saying it, she said they were outnumbered by her, Klove, Batman, and eventually Vlad was going to show. The mention of Batman infuriated and disgusted her after the way that she was regarded by him.
 
Last edited:
The Joker cursed and ducked as the wicked crossbow bolt hissed by his head. He couldn't see where it had come from- clearly his opponents could see in the dark. Maybe Isaac had been telling the truth after all.

----------


Harley charged up the stairs, Dracula's sword in hand.

Batman and Klove were close behind her.

Isaac had hoped to catch Harley alone. He had looked forward to terrorizing her before handing her over to her abusive ex. Instead, he found himself faced with two pissed-off vampires and a superhero. Not good odds.

He turned to leave through the front door, but stopped as he saw a dark mist begin to solidify into a tall, shadowy form ahead of him with glowing blood-red eyes. Dracula had returned home. The bad odds were suddenly becoming even worse.

When faced with this sort of situation, Isaac knew that he wasn't going to be able to fight his way out of it. Surrendering to any one of the three vampires would result in him becoming dinner, which he didn't relish. Fortunately, he knew that one of his foes never willingly killed his enemies. Isaac dropped his knife point-first into the floor, deliberately spoiling one of Dracula's priceless centuries-old Persian rugs as a last slight against his enemy.

"I surrender, Batman. Take me in," he said with a mocking smile to the Dark Knight. In one move, he had divided his enemies against one another and earned a protector.

"You have no right to surrender to him inside of my household," Dracula intoned in a hideously menacing voice that sent shivers of terror coursing down even Harley's spine. Klove shuddered. He had not heard Lord Dracula address someone in that tone in centuries, and it had never been a good omen for those to whom Dracula was addressing.

"He is my prisoner, and you're not going to kill him, Dracula!" replied the Dark Knight.

Klove had endured about enough of this superhero's bullshit, and did not like the idea of someone addressing Dracula like that. He could remember when Turkish ambassadors had once insulted the young Prince by refusing to remove their fez in his court, and so Dracula had ordered the hats nailed to their heads. Lord Dracula was not accustomed to having his authority challenged.

As the vampires faced Batman, the killer kicked the handle of the knife that was embedded in the floor, and it flew through the window, shattering it. Feinting towards his foes, he suddenly leaped backwards and somersaulted through a window, knocking the shattered glass out of the way with his boots before corkscrewing his body through the broken window.

Wanda had entered the room, and her crossbow bolt grazed Isaac's shoulder as he fled the building.

For a long moment, they stood silently.

"I should have believed you, Harley," said Batman. His jaw was clenched in humiliation. Isaac had used him to escape.
 
Harley laughed when she saw Joker's reaction when the crossbow bolt embedded in the bookshelf near his head. He escaped, but not before telling her that it was not over and screaming at Isaac to get her. Isaac was outnumbered and he tried to escape as well until Vlad appeared. "Awwww, what the fuck is the matter, Isaac! Don't you want to play?" she laughed at him seeing the panic in his eyes. Harley, Vlad, and Klove were angered when he surrendered himself to Batman which caused a major argument between Vlad and Batman. Harley and Klove trembled as they hear Dracula address Batman, who was being idiotically bold which allowed Isaac to escape. If only Batman, hadn't of interfered with Vlad's plans. As much as Harley loved seeing Batman humiliated, she was livid.

"Um, yeah! You think, Bats!!! He escaped because you did not allow us to deal with him! Gotham City Police Department, Arkham, and Blackgate cannot hold a killer of his caliber! You are putting the officers at risk dealing with him not to mention other innocents! He killed a family for fuck's sake! By the way, I know about Barbara being Batgirl. How would she feel if you put her father at risk to be killed by that madman if Gotham City PD confront him!" Harley screamed angrily at Batman slapping him hard across the face before going to her lover's arms.
 
Regardless of why Harley went to Vlad's arms, the act saved the Dark Knight's life. Batman was a formidable fighter, but he would have been no match for the ancient lord of vampires. Klove fingered the hilt of an antique Scottish dirk as he glared at Batman, but he didn't attack without his master's orders. That gimp-suited fool had allowed the Joker and Isaac to escape.

"I'll hunt them down and bring-" Batman began.

"Go. Now." Dracula interrupted. Harley's embrace had calmed the vampire's towering rage to manageable levels. Klove wondered if perhaps his master was mellowing with age. Dracula's reasoning for letting Batman live, however, was based more upon pragmatism than upon mercy. He was going to let Batman hunt the Joker and Isaac for him, keeping them off-balance and on-guard, while he and Harley continued to build their vampiric army.


----------


"For you, I've got all the time in the world," Nightwing said as he approached Ivy. He suspected that it could be a trick of some kind on the part of the super-villain, but he couldn't resist the possibility of getting to spend a few hours as Ivy's lover.

Even before becoming a vampire, Ivy had tremendous seductive power over men. Now this was multiplied a hundred times over. Body and soul, she could claim whatever man she desired. Even Nightwing would be no exception.

He breathed in a lungful of Ivy's magic enhanced pheromones, and his entire body felt the powerful, pulsing sexual energy inspired by the woman of his dreams.


----------------


"Is this better?" asked Two-Face as he transformed his face back to his handsome, pre-burned self.

Grace stepped away from him, wondering what had happened to her ex-fiancee.

Harvey was enjoying his newfound powers as his penetrating, hypnotic eyes locking with Grace's. "But you're wanting to re-think our understanding, aren't you? Why don't you call Mark right now and tell him that you're leaving him. And then, we're going back to a hotel room that I've purchased for us for the night. Does this sound like a good idea?"

Somehow, impossibly, all of that did sound like a good idea. A very good idea. She stepped towards Harvey and kissed him passionately, but he held up his hand, stopping her.

"Call Mark. And then we can continue this at the hotel room," Harvey said with wicked delight. The powers that Harley gave him were coming in very handy.
 
"I am so sorry about that jerk! He is always interfering in things he should not be." Harley said. Though Batman would be going after Joker, Harley would be Joker's end and Batman would not stop her or Vlad. She kissed Vlad. They still had a while before daylight which meant that would have some time together. Klove went back to Wanda, who was also training so that she would be able to defend herself in case of attack. He had been teaching her how to use a crossbow as well as other weapons.

---------

Ivy smiled as she saw him fall under her spell and walked over to him. She did not have the toxin on her lips, so she was able to kiss him without killing him. As she kissed him, she lustfully caressed his chest. Ivy could not help but feel wicked glee that she was turning one of Batman's sidekicks. She broke the kiss and took off her outfit baring her body to him. She did not care that it was out in an alley. That was what made it so much dirtier and naughtier.

-----------

Grace was in shock as she saw Harvey revert to the way he was before the accident, but he was still a little pale. What happened and what was he? Her eyes met his and did not leave his gaze. "But you're wanting to re-think our understanding, aren't you? Why don't you call Mark right now and tell him that you're leaving him. And then, we're going back to a hotel room that I've purchased for us for the night. Does this sound like a good idea?" Grace kissed Harvey and did not question him. She immediately called her husband, who was angry and in shock wondering why she would all of a sudden leave him. This was going to enable Harvey be with both women that he was in love with. Grace went with Harvey to the hotel room.
 
"I'm impressed at how you handled yourself," Dracula said to Harley with a smile as Batman left in pursuit of Isaac and the Joker. Both the Joker and his hired killer would be long gone by now, but being chased by Batman would make their flight that much more difficult and stressful on them. The Joker had to be halfway out of his mind by now from the sheer stress of recent events- nothing had gone right for him ever since he had tried to kill Harley. Well, it served him right.

"I have already fed for the evening. Might I be so bold as to suggest that you and I retire to our bedroom to celebrate the companions that have joined us? I have been craving your body all night, and I mean to have you if you are amenable to the idea."


----------


The former boy-wonder was all grown-up now, and ready to show this sexy older woman exactly how mature he had become. Ivy had been a part of his private masturbatory fantasies for as long as he could remember, but he never thought that he could have her. For most of his career, he had been far too young for her. Now that the impossible was happening and his greatest sexual fantasy revealed herself before his wonderment-filled eyes, Dick Grayson was determined to give her a fucking worthy of a superhero, not a sidekick.

As Ivy stripped off her clothing, Nightwing's heart pounded in his chest and his unbelieving eyes stared at her glorious charms with undisguised lust. She was every bit as lovely as he had imagined, but this was far better than any fantasy that he had ever known. He didn't know that her magically enhanced pheromones had possessed his body and mind with uncontrollable lust, or that her hypnotic control over him as a vampire had claimed his heart and soul with irresistible control over him. All that he knew was that he needed her as a drowning man needs air.

Tearing at his clothing, Nightwing stripped to reveal his well-muscled body in the dim light of the filthy ally. Nobody would bother them here, and if they did, then they would have two of the most dangerous people in Gotham city to answer to.

Nightwing stepped closer, grabbing Ivy and pressing her nude, soft body against the cold, rough surface of a graffiti-covered brick wall, his rampant member pressing hard against her, his firm muscles feeling gloriously warm against her skin.

Ivy smiled. It felt good to be able to do this to any man she chose, and her vampiric strength meant that the control that she gave to the young superhero was entirely voluntary on her part. Nightwing pressed his mouth against Ivy's and kissed her with wild, unbridled passion. He didn't know that her vampiric saliva contained magical aphrodisiacs that could drive a man insane with terrible, desperate lust and need.


----------


Back at the hotel room, Harvey Dent stripped off his clothing and ordered Grace to do the same.

"I understand why you left me, but if you want me to take you back you're going to have to earn it," he said. Of course, there was really no question of whether or not he would take her back, and his tone implied a severity that he didn't really feel. After all, he really did still care for Grace.

"And I think that a good way for you to start earning my affections back would be to start sucking my dick," he said as he lay back on the bed and spread his legs. He was going to enjoy this.
 
"Mmmm sounds perfect, my love." Harley said with a smile as she went with Vlad to the bedroom. She had a naughty idea. She turned on some music and began to perform a strip tease for him stripping down. It was definitely what they both needed after the frustration of having to deal with Batman, Isaac, and Joker. She crawled into bed with Vlad and kissed him at first softly, but deepened the kiss.

------

Nightwing was hers and her inhibitions were completely gone. Another ability she had as a vampire was sensing other vampires. She knew Harvey had been turned by Harley. She was not at all upset and was open to the idea of Grace joining them. They kissed very passionately as he hands moved from his chest to his cock which she could see hard under his outfit. "You have always wanted this and so did I." She moaned, "Batman, cannot stand in your way of happiness." To be honest, she did feel bad for him when he was working with Batman as Robin. He did not get to have too much fun except for crime fighting.

--------

Upon Harvey's command, Grace took of her clothes baring her body to Harvey. When they were together before the accident, he was her master. She could not wait to be his slave again. Mark was not the type to be a master to her and she missed the way that Harvey would make her submit to him. She did not mind earning back his affections. "And I think that a good way for you to start earning my affections back would be to start sucking my dick," he said as he lay back on the bed and spread his legs. He was going to enjoy this. She got down on her knees licking his cock and flicking her tongue against the tip before taking it into her mouth to suck on.
 
Harley's striptease had Dracula as erect as a flagpole as her beautiful body undulated in front of him, her sexy moves exciting and titillating him as she swayed closer and closer to him, her lovely ass kissing his skin as she moved lower. When her vulva brushed Dracula's long, thick cock, Harley could feel it leap against her flesh. The pliable flesh of Harley's soft labial folds teased against the hardness of Vlad's thick cock, and she could hear her lover take a long, deep breath. These delights would be theirs to enjoy for eternity.

When Harley crawled into bed with Dracula and kissed him, his lust for her burned in his veins like lava. His hands traveled her body, his tongue caressing hers as they kissed deeply, their passion driving them wild as each of them felt their lover's body pressed full against their own, Vlad's thick hardness nudging against the soft folds of Harley's pussy. It felt amazing.

Rolling over on top of her, Vlad grabbed her wrists, spreading her arms wide against the mattress, exposing her breasts and neck to his lustful gaze. Pinning her arms to the mattress, he ravaged Harley's mouth with such glorious kisses that her body undulated against Vlad's as the tip of his member brushed against the soft flesh between Harley's thighs. Slowly, gently, he began increasing the pressure against her slit until he felt her flesh begin to open to him.


----------


Too aroused to trust himself to speak, Nightwing gripped Ivy's face and brought her mouth to his even as she stroked his cock. He needed her desperately, and clung to her like a shipwreck survivor clinging to a life-raft.

With inexperienced, trembling hands that burned with lust and excitement, he brought her body to his own as the tip of his penis nudged ineffectually against Ivy's slit. She spread her legs slightly and squatted a bit, allowing him to penetrate her.

The look in Dick's eyes as his cock was buried in Ivy's wet slit was priceless, his face wide in rapturous joy and disbelief. His face reminded Ivy of a child getting exactly what he wanted for Christmas.

His relatively inexperienced young cock swelled and throbbed in Ivy's delicious, yielding older pussy as he enthusiastically fucked her, pressing her against the wall. His excited hands were everywhere as he strove to memorize every glorious curve of Ivy's lovely body. He had always wanted her, and he would remember this night forever.


----------


Two face groaned in pleasure as Grace sucked his cock. She was almost as good at this as Ivy. Her long blonde hair brushed softly against his abdomen, heightening the pleasure of her hot, wet mouth bobbing on his cock.

He smiled, knowing that when his pre-cum met her tongue, the powerful aphrodisiacs would drive Grace wild with lust. He was going to fuck her, ravage her pussy until she forgot all about her husband. She would belong to Harvey once again. Forever.

But first, he was going to take some time building up to the main event. "Bring that sweet pussy around to my face, and let me taste you while you suck me off," Harvey commanded.

As Grace lowered her pussy over his face, he parted the folds of her vagina and licked his tongue up the surface of her lovely, glistening pink slit. God, she tasted incredible! His wet tongue caressed and stimulated her with skill that no mortal could replicate. Through the connection between them, he knew instinctively how she needed to be touched, licked, and caressed.

"You're committing adultery with me right now, Grace. You're a married woman sucking another man's dick. You like that, don't you?" he asked, delighting in the delicious sinfulness of it all. Before she could answer, his tongue extended longer than a mortal's ever could, caressing her G-spot and even her cervix as his lower lip moved against her glistening pink clitoris.

Grace gasped around Harvey's cock, desperately trying to take more of it into her mouth as he drove her insane with unimaginable lust and pleasure.
 
Harley moaned as she felt Vlad's hardness against her pussy as they continued to kiss. Her body massaged against his. She smiled at him naughtily as he pinned her to the bed. She writhed on the bed. She spread her legs and moaned as she could feel him start to enter her. Harley was damn sure not going to let Joker, Batman, Isaac, or any other enemy ruin her happiness. She affectionately kissed and bit Vlad's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist wanting to feel him very deep within her. "Mmmm, Vlad. I love you." she moaned.

-------------

Ivy moaned as Nightwing caressed her body and kissed her back. With her powers over him as well as those she gained as a vampire though the marks were on her breast. Nightwing would be too consumed with lust to realize what was going to happen him. Ivy helped him as he was trying to get inside of her. "Ohhhhhhhhh yes!" she moaned as she arched her body back offering her breasts to him. She met his thrusts and when he was ready she wrapped her legs around his waist.

---------------

Grace missed this greatly. She continued to suck Harvey off. She was glad that their original arrangement was being called off. She missed being with him so much. "Bring that sweet pussy around to my face, and let me taste you while you suck me off," Harvey commanded.

Grace complied and turned to where he could lick her pussy. She was in shocked at how inhumanely long his tongue was, but damn sure was not complaining considering it felt so good. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, master!" she cried out. She had not called him that in quite a while. Grace moaned, "Mark never wanted to dominate me as you did. I am so glad to be back in your arms and under your command, my love." She went back to sucking his cock harder and fasters as she moved her mouth up and down on it.
 
"I love you to, my darling," Dracula breathed. His resonant, cultured voice sounded almost tender as he ran a strong, pale hand through her hair.

Harley's ecstatic moans excited Vlad even further as his thick member began to penetrate the lovely folds of her vaginal lips and explore the depths of her deliciously wet tunnel. The way that her pelvis was angled, he was able to press so deeply inside of her that his cock bottomed out inside of her pussy, leaving her feeling wonderfully filled as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Her athletic legs felt wonderful the way that they wrapped around his waist.

He was soon thrusting deep inside of her, feeling her tight vaginal walls stretch wetly around his cock as he drove deep inside of her, battering against the opening into her womb with each powerful thrust. Harley could see his abdominal muscles clench with each powerful thrust into her, and could feel the lust burning in Vlad's eyes as he fucked her with long, powerful strokes into her pussy.

Vlad pressed his lips against Harley's, their kisses becoming increasingly fierce and animalistic as both of them became increasingly aroused. They were fucking like beasts, the wet sound of their coupling filling the air with the delicious music of lovemaking. Their flesh was slapping together fiercely as their tongues writhed together, their bodies thoroughly intertwined as they mated with increasing fervor.

Vlad's eyes were shining with wild lust as they fucked with savage passion, each claiming the other and being claimed in a primal hurricane of unrestrained sexual need. Dracula took Harley's breast in his mouth, suckling on it as he pounded into her. Looking up into her eyes, he let his razor-sharp fangs pierce the skin of her delicate mammary gland. As his venom began flooding her bloodstream with boiling lust, his throbbing member moved more quickly within her as she moaned in delight.


----------


Nightwing had never felt such irresistible desire before in his life; he didn't know what was happening to him, but he didn't care. He had never felt so infatuated with any woman before now, and as he plumbed Ivy's depths he moved to caress the fleshy globes of her breasts.

The soft flesh of her breasts contrasted deliciously with the hardness of her nipples. Nightwing wasn't gentle as he suckled at them, caressing them, worshiping her beautiful tits as his penis was bathed in the glorious nectar of Ivy's beautiful pussy. She was like a goddess, and Nightwing could hardly comprehend that this beautiful, perfect creature would offer herself to him.

Moving to kiss her again, Ivy smiled as she gave him another powerful dose of her potent, magically-enhanced pheromones. He cried out in wild abandon, not caring who may hear him as he fucked her with desperate passion. As his cock slid in and out of her, parting the walls of her tight, wet pussy, his ecstatic, lustful pleasure was building to intolerable levels. He began to worry that he would actually loose consciousness as the powerful sensations began to overwhelm his senses with pleasure such as few mortals ever lives to experience.

He tried to tell Ivy that she was beautiful- perhaps he even wanted to say that he loved her. He didn't even know what his own thoughts were at that moment, and he certainly never could have articulated them even if he had been able to find the words. But Ivy was his universe at that moment as he plumbed her beautiful depths, giving himself to her body and soul. He gripped her hips in powerful hands as he took her with long, powerful strokes. His endurance and stamina were incredible. Only Ivy knew how much greater they would soon become.

Grinning wickedly, Ivy tightened the muscles inside of her pelvic floor, sending ripples of pleasure through Nightwing's cock. He moaned, barely able to refrain from ejaculating as they continued mating. Ivy was going to enjoy being a vampire.


----------


Grace's lovely pussy slid into view above Harvey's face. It was just as beautiful as he remembered it. Apparently her husband had wanted her to shave her pussy, but it had been a few days and light strands of blonde hair decorated her vulva like velvet. As Harvey nuzzled against her, Grace's familiar scent filled him with wanton lust and deliciously wicked memories of steaming hot nights spent with her.

"God, yes! Suck my dick!" he snarled with passion as he buried his face between Grace's shapely thighs. Her pussy was as delicious as he remembered it, and he breathed in the wonderful, musky scent of her most intimate parts as he enthusiastically licked her pussy.

As a vampire, he was able to expand his tongue deep inside of her. She was so sexy that he could hardly restrain himself as he licked her inner walls with wild, swirling motions. She bucked and squirmed above him, pressing her vulva hard against his face as his tongue caressed her vaginal lips, her inner walls, and even her cervix.

For the first time, Harvey was able to stimulate both Grace's G-spot, her labia, and her clitoris all at one time and all with only his tongue. It was a new sensation for Grace; she had never felt anything like it before. She tried to keep sucking Harvey's cock, but it was increasingly difficult as her body seemed to squirm against Harvey's face of its own accord.
 
Harley cried out in ecstasy as Vlad fucked her harder and deeper. She met his thrusts. Her body trembled. "Ohhhhhhhhh yes, Vlad! Fuck me!" she moaned loudly. She kissed him back with equal ferocity and even bit his neck affectionately. She arched her body back and gasped as she felt Vlad claim her breast sucking on it and biting her nipple. She moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

-----------------------

Ivy smiled and growled a soft feminine vampiric growl as Nightwing began sucking on her nipples. She sensually moved her hips as though dancing taking his cock deeply inside as he slid into her. "Mmmmmmmmmm yes! that's it, my darling! Give it to me!" she moaned loudly loving the feel of him inside of her. Ivy was extremely greatful for Harley allowing Vlad to turn her. To be honest, she was afraid for her life especially hearing of Joker's new violent goon. She was also grateful that Harley had saved Harvey. She could not bear the thought of losing him.

Between her vampiric spell and her pheromones, Nightwing was hooked and would be hers to command. She could only imagine the things that her and Harvey would get away with if he was assisting. She leaned in lustfully kissing his neck and licking it, but not yet biting.

-------------------------

Grace definitely missed the hot nights that she had with Harvey and regretted that she had left him, but all that matter was that she was with him now and did not at all mind sharing with Ivy. She was actually bi and did have a couple of threesomes with Harvey and his former secretary, Tiffany. She sucked hard on his cock moaning in delight and would even use her tongue on it. Grace whimpered as Harvey licked her harder.
 
Vlad fucked Harley like a man possessed, his engorged cock plumbing her depths like the piston on a steam engine as he ravaged her feminine slit. His eyes met hers as he fucked her, his strong hands holding hers outstretched like a sexy parody of the crucifixion.

Harley was strong now, as a vampire, but Dracula was far stronger. She knew that he would never harm her, but she also knew that she couldn't escape even if she wanted to do so. The ancient master-vampire's hands were stronger than if they had been forged from the sturdiest of tool-steel. Escaping from Dracula's clutches, however, was the farthest thing from Harleen's mind.

The two fucked like beasts, their wild mating so frenzied that it threatened to break the sturdy oaken frame of the antique bed. Dracula kissed Harley with desperate passion, their tongues writhing together as his massive cock pounded in and out of her vagina with incredible force and stamina. A mortal would have been injured by the ferocity of such savage lovemaking, but for the two vampires there was nothing but the most intense pleasure coursing through their veins like crackling electricity.

The air was thick with the heady, pheromone-laden musk of raw sex as the immortal bodies slapped rhythmically together. Their endurance was beyond that of even the most athletic of mortals; and Dracula's control over his body was legendary. Higher and higher into the blissful heavens of their impending orgasm their bodies climbed, but Dracula held off and let the intensity build.


----------


As Nightwing fucked Ivy, he had no doubt that he had been seduced body and soul into Gotham's criminal underworld. He could never view Ivy as an enemy again- she was his goddess. Deep inside of the delicious, wet folds of her vagina, Nightwing worshiped her with his long, thick cock. She had not even yet turned him, and he was already hers for eternity.

Nightwing had only recently lost his virginity- he was still a young, enthusiastic, and inexperienced lover, but with that in mind he was still remarkably attentive to Ivy's needs. With a bit of training and experience, the former Boy Wonder would be able to give women orgasms almost on command. But, for now, Ivy's beauty and control over him were tightening by the second. She was his universe.

Soon, the brave young crime-fighter would have no choice but to become Ivy's willing minion; a heroic agent of Gotham's villains. Young Dick Grayson had always wanted to assert his independence from Batman- and this would be the perfect way for him to do so. Ivy was right; with Nightwing joining their ranks, Gotham's villains would be next to unstoppable. And Batman deserved to endure the embarrassment of having his protege corrupted by Gotham's seedy underbelly. The Dark Knight had trained his apprentice well, but had also kept him far too sheltered. Ivy was going to remedy that mistake.

"Oh, Ivy! I've always wanted you!" he gasped. He sounded so young and vulnerable, like a nervous boy revealing an innocent crush to a girl in his classroom. But there was nothing innocent about the embrace between the young hero and the villainess as they mated in the darkness of that filthy ally.


----------


Grace's whimpers of pleasure were driving Harvey wild with lust. He had always been a very strong man, but becoming a vampire had made him far stronger. Grace squealed with delighted surprise as Harvey literally lifted her into the air by her hips as though effortlessly bench-pressing her, and then he pressed her into the mattress beside him.

"Spread your legs, Grace. I'm tired of waiting for that pussy. I'm going to fuck you tonight until your body has given you pleasure you can't yet imagine, and I'm going to make that pussy mine again. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be ruined for other men, and you're going to be begging me to be your Master again. Whether or not I take you back is going to be entirely dependent on how well you fuck me."

He claimed her like a lion taking a zebra, pouncing upon her. He seemed almost harsh and uncaring as he parted her vaginal lips. She was already soaked, which was fortunate for her as Harvey's cock speared into her depths.

As he began thrusting into her sodden pussy, his eyes met hers. She had never been so overcome with unspeakable lust before in her life as he mercilessly ramped up her sexual desire using his hypnotic powers. Between her legs, she could feel his cock ravaging the depths of her pussy, spearing her vaginal walls apart with long, powerful, punishing thrusts.
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" Harley whimpered as she ground herself against Vlad. She smiled as she could hear with her vampiric hearing to hear that Wanda and Klove were going at it as well in the next room. Harley could hear Wanda's moans and Klove's groans though the rooms were actually soundproofed. She seductively and lustfully arched her body as Dracula held her arms. Harley was close to cumming, but wanted to wait for Vlad so that they could cum together.

-----------------

Ivy wanted Nightwing right when he came. Her body danced against his as he fucked her harder. She continued to kiss and suck on areas of his neck. Out of the corner of the eye she could see the bat signal. Batman was certainly not going to stop her from doing this. She was going to claim Nightwing as hers. "Mmmmm, love! That's it fuck me harder. I wanted you as well, my darling" she moaned. She very much loved Harvey, but also had feelings for Nightwing. If she wasn't a vampire, it would not happen. She and Harvey had inhabitions about playing with others, but she knew that she could still have a strong relationship with Harvey as well as Nightwing. She was not upset with the idea of Harvey bringing Grace into the picture because after all she was Harvey's fiancee before he was scarred.

-----------------

Grace spread her legs. She saw the bites on his neck and it was clear what he became. However, with her being under his enchantment, she was not at all afraid. Grace gasped in pain and pleasure as Harvey began to fuck her. She missed how his cock felt so deep inside of her. "Oh god, master!" she cried out.
 
Roaring like a lion, Dracula thrust deep inside of Harley's slippery wet pussy. His orgasm had been building for long enough; it was time to release his seed where it belonged. He had waited for centuries to have a woman like Harley, and now that she was his, he was going to make the most of it.

Harley's orgasm was imminent, and occurred at the exact same moment that Vlad allowed himself to erupt deep within her lovely body.

Deep inside of Harley, the engorged purple head of Vlad's cock pressed hard against the opening into her womb as his powerful muscular contractions blasted long streams of thick, rich, potent semen deep within her sweltering depths. Harley could literally feel the force with which his semen was jetting against the opening to her womb.

His powerful hands clenched with trembling force around Harley's slender waist, his muscular chest tight with the triumphant ecstasy of his orgasm. He moved to kiss Harley- for a long moment she expected to be bitten. But it was only the deepest and most passionate of kisses, his tongue penetrating Harleen's lips to mate and dance with hers as his cock continued to buck and spurt within her.


----------


Nightwing was fucking Ivy at a frantic pace, driven wild with lust from this opportunity to have sex with the MILF of his dreams. She was even better in real life than she had been in a million fantasies that he had enjoyed about her over the years, and he had little doubt that this act would be repeated many times.

His wildest dreams were coming true as, with frenzied, rabbit-like movements he jackhammered away at Ivy's sweet pussy. Several times he had to remind himself that this was more than a mere fantasy. He was actually inside the depths of a supervillainess that he had never thought he could have.

His hands roughly traveled Ivy's beautiful, curvy body as he caressed her. God, she was sexy! He couldn't hold back any more! He wanted to hold back and make this last longer, but-

"Oh, God!" he gasped. With a groan, he felt himself explode within Ivy's depths. His world was spinning around him, his knees felt weak from the power of the ecstasy that was washing over him. It was the best orgasm he had ever experienced, by far.

Dick Grayson was utterly unable to react as Ivy's razor-sharp fangs sank deep into his throat, even as her pussy fluttered around his cock from her own orgasm. To his amazement, the greatest orgasm of his life was getting even better as her vampiric venom flooded his bloodstream. With an ecstatic cry of sheer joy, he grabbed the beautiful, sexy older woman's hips and pulled her closer to him as he continued to ejaculate deep within her body.


----------


"Turn over," Two-Face commanded Grace. "I'm going to take you from behind."

As she turned over in the bed, she heard the familiar sound of handcuffs being opened, and she knew what that meant. One wrist was handcuffed to one bed-post, and her other wrist was handcuffed to another one. That left her face-down, with her cute, pale ass jutting backwards into the air, her tits pressed down into the mattress, and her arms spread like a parody of the crucifixion.

In that position, she could feel Harvey rub his hands over her sodden folds as she pushed backwards, eager to feel his cock within her again.

Two-Face ran the tip of his swollen cock over Grace's slippery vaginal lips, but didn't put it back in her. His cock glistened from her body's natural lubrication, but he did nothing but inspiring the aching need to be filled with his manhood again.

"Beg for it," he growled. "Even then, you've only got a 50% chance that I'll give you permission to cum. But that's a hell of a lot better than nothing."

Behind her, she could hear the metallic ring of him flipping his old silver coin.
 
Harley screamed a loud vampiric scream of ecstasy as she felt him fill her with his cum. The window was open and no doubt all of Gotham could hear the pleasure that Vlad gave her. She kissed Vlad back and her body cuddled against his. Her tongue massaged against his. She got down on her knees and began to lick and suck on his cock.

--------------

Ivy ground herself wildly against Nightwing's body. "You are mine. There is nothing that Batman can do to stop this. To be quite honest, I had feelings for you. Why do you think when you and Batman would spoil my schemes that I took it so easy on you. I am very much in love with Harvey, but I have a feeling that I will be able to have you as well now that things are much different with me and Two Face... An open relationship can be very fun." she said. She sank her fangs into his neck. As she drank from him, her venom coursed through his veins not only turning him, but enhancing his orgasm. She shrieked from her own orgasm and her body was quivering violently from the intensity.

--------------------

Grace gladly complied and turned over. She was a little nervous as he handcuffed her, but was very ready to be taken again. She felt his cock against her slit and rubbed against him wanting it inside her, but he held back teasing her.

"Beg for it," he growled. "Even then, you've only got a 50% chance that I'll give you permission to cum. But that's a hell of a lot better than nothing."

She begged, "Please, Harvey! I need you more than anything. I was foolish for the arrangement we had and I missed you. I cannot bear the thought of being without you. Please, take me! I want to be yours." She waited for the coin to land in anticipation.
 
Vlad moaned as Harleen's lips wrapped around his thick manhood. He had spent centuries searching for a woman as delightfully lusty as her. He had chosen his mate well.

Her lips and mouth caressed his firm cock, licking and sucking their combined juices from his manhood. If anything, he was becoming harder within her mouth than he had been before.

Dracula lay back on the bed. "Bring that pussy around and let me taste you again," he said.

Harley hesitated- he had just cum inside of her. But, if he didn't mind, then there was no reason for her to object.

She brought her red, sodden pussy around and Dracula eagerly buried his face between her sweet thighs. He licked and sucked between her legs until her knees felt weak and her body produced a torrent of her vaginal lubrication.

She sucked at Vlad's cock with jerky, uncoordinated motions that were the result of a desperate effort to continue pleasing Dracula despite the approach of a powerful orgasm. But the proximity of Harley's sweet pussy was more than enough to give Dracula all the pleasure he needed.

As Harley shuddered and trembled, her world exploded behind her eyes as he licked and sucked between her legs. Harley had never considered herself a "squirter", but she was unable to control herself. Her body was wracked with powerful convulsions and her mind was blank as a completely uninhibited orgasm tore through her.

For a moment, she felt a bit of embarrassment until Dracula wiped his face with a sheet and gave her a reassuring smile. He was enjoying every second of this as much as she was.


----------


Nightwing collapsed to the ground within the ally, gasping for breath. He suddenly felt very cold, and very weak. He felt like he had something a bit like the flu for several minutes before strength began to return to his body. To his surprise, within a few moments, he felt stronger than he ever had before. But a hunger was building in him that he could hardly understand. A hunger, perhaps, for a rare steak? No- something else. What did he need? A nameless dread filled him when he realized that he craved human blood. What had Ivy done to him?


----------


"You're in luck," Two-Face said coldly. "Heads." He rubbed his cock along the sodden folds of her pussy, but didn't enter her.

To Grace's surprise, he flipped the coin again.

"What are you-" she began to ask.

"Pussy or ass," Two-Face interrupted.

Shit. His cock was too big for her asshole to take it comfortably.

"Tails."

She struggled a bit against the handcuffs. This was going to be uncomfortable.

She heard the metallic sound of the coin being flipped again.

"Heads. You're in luck: you get lube," he said as he lifted Grace's legs up to expose her butt, and drizzled lube to where it would trickle down from her pussy and coat her ass. He reached beneath her, working a finger into her butt.

Part of Grace wanted to protest, but she needed his cock as she had never needed anything else before in her life. If she wanted her Master back, she would have to prove that she would be obedient. Even to this.

Harvey bent her legs back until her ass was exposed. Grace had seldom felt so exposed and vulnerable. She felt the hot flesh of Harvey's swollen cock pressing beneath her pussy against her puckered opening, and she whimpered quietly as he slowly began pressing forward.
 
Last edited:
Ivy licked the remainder of his blood from her lips and remained with Nightwing rather than leaving him. It was really not in her nature to be that kind, but she did have some feelings for him though her feelings for Harvey was much stronger. He was a fledgling vampire and would need some guidance. With the threat of Isaac, she wanted to keep him safe.

"I know you are probably wondering what just happened to you." she said with a fanged smile, "I changed you into a vampire like me. I know you are getting sick and tired of Batman telling you constantly what to do. You almost broke free from him when you stopped being Robin, but yet he still orders you around. Things are going to change. You don't need him. I will help you get through this. You are going to need me considering the fact that a vampire hunter, who is a disgrace to the name Van Helsing, is prowling the streets under the orders of the Joker to seek Harley so that Joker can destroy her. She finally got away with him and found someone who is taking extremely good care of her. She is my best friend and I will be damned if anyone hurts her. I want you to assist us under the promise that I can get you a fix of blood and not to mention you will have more access to my body. Now, you really must feed." Ivy helped Nightwing up and help him find an easy target.

--------------

Grace was fearful when he mentioned her ass. They had never did anal before due to the fear she had about his cock being way too big for that hole. She was nervous, but did not want to protest. If getting Harvey meant doing something that she had never done before, then so be it. She relaxed as much as she possibly could and relaxed even more when he used the lube to get her hole slick and ready. She gasped as she felt it drip down. She bit her lip drawing a little blood as she felt him start to enter her. "Mmmmmmmmm!" she whimpered in pain as she squirmed a bit on the bed.

------------

Harley lovingly sucked Vlad's cock moaning as it moved back and forth in her mouth. She even caressed it as well as his balls as she sucked him off. Upon his request, she got turned around so that he could taste of her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm yes." she whimpered as she felt his tongue against her clit and even tongue fucking her. Her body trembled as she started sucking his cock faster and in wild abandon deep throating his cock. With being undead, she could deep throat him all night if she could. After a while she came briefly releasing his cock. "OHHHHH MASTER!" she shrieked very loudly as she came. He had such an effect on her that she squirted. She blushed in embarassment, but the smile on Vlad's face made her feel much better. Joker could never achieve that. Then again, sex was for his pleasure and never for his. With Vlad, the pleasure was mutual. She went to sucking his cock wanting to please him
 
Harvey was tender with Ivy in their lovemaking, but was an entirely different person as he took Grace. While he didn't let compassion show on his face, he wasn't rough as he slowly slid his long, thick cock through the tight ring of her puckered anus. Grace whimpered and squirmed as she felt herself stretch to accommodate him.

Within her ass, Two-Face could feel her slowly begin to relax. He waited until he could feel that she would be able to take it without excessive discomfort before he began fucking her in earnest. She lay on her back, her feet over Harvey's strong shoulders as he pumped his large manhood into her delicate anus, and with each thrust she emitted a small, high-pitched squeak.

Reaching down to her vagina, Harvey parted her vaginal lips. She was becoming very, very wet. He buried a thick, calloused finger inside of her, curling it upwards to caress the patch of rough skin on the top of her vaginal walls. Moistening his thumb with her nectar, he began delicately caressing her clit while he ravaged her asshole. The combination of pain and pleasure sent jolts of electrical bliss and excitement coursing through Grace's lithe, beautiful body.

She looked up into Harvey's cold, hard eyes. There was a glimmer of something behind his hard exterior there. As she felt the thick cock rasping in and out of her well-lubricated butt, she knew without any doubt at all that she had won her master back. That knowledge filled her with powerful waves of excitement as his hard, hot cock plundered her depths.

----------


As Harley's lovely mouth worked expertly on Dracula's huge, pale member, he lay back and closed his eyes. His chest rose and fell with mounting excitement as her lips and tongue drove him to ever-increasing heights of pleasure. She felt incredible. His own orgasm was only seconds behind hers.

Groaning out Harley's name in an almost agonal cry of pleasure, his entire body tensed and his rock-hard cock erupted within Harely's mouth, bucking and spurting powerful streams of his potent semen deep into her throat. He came more than most mortals, his delicious seed flooding her senses with the blissful taste of glorious sex.

For ages he came, flooding her throat with semen as she swallowed and swallowed again. When he was finished ejaculating, he had not lost even an ounce of hardness. Pushing Harley back onto the bed, he looked lovingly into her eyes and smiled. He kissed her deeply, their saliva and sexual fluids mixing in a passionate kiss of undisguised lust as she felt his slippery cock pressing between the moist folds of her very, very ready vagina.
 
Back
Top