Racist Democrat La Raza Agent...

Pity post for Vette since nobody gave a shit about his thread and he had to bump it up from yesterday's obscurity all by himself like a lonely cherry boy.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif
 
How does wanting to amnesty immigrants make him a racist or a La Raza agent?
 
Hey, he's commiserating with La Raza, which means "The Race." If a white politician were cooperating with a white organization called "The Race" you'd be jumping our of your ass calling him a racist and demanding his removal from office. Give us a break.:rolleyes:

And if a black politician came out in support of the NAACP, Vetteman would be horrified as well.:rolleyes:

The bigot doesn't understand the difference between a minority support organization and a majority organization dedicated to suppressing minority rights.
 
Hey, he's commiserating with La Raza, which means "The Race." If a white politician were cooperating with a white organization called "The Race" you'd be jumping our of your ass calling him a racist and demanding his removal from office. Give us a break.:rolleyes:

LWn9FOP.gif


Dear Pressed Aging Conservative White Guy Scared Of All That Which Is Non-White,

"La Raza" is not synonymous with your myopic allusions to a white power organization naming itself "The Race."

Once again

go get a glass of water

and

_00_comme_1.jpg
 
Hey, he's commiserating with La Raza, which means "The Race." If a white politician were cooperating with a white organization called "The Race" you'd be jumping our of your ass calling him a racist and demanding his removal from office. Give us a break.:rolleyes:

so if Sarah Palin came out in support of the League of Women Voters.. you would consider her sexist
 
Hey, he's commiserating with La Raza, which means "The Race." If a white politician were cooperating with a white organization called "The Race" you'd be jumping our of your ass calling him a racist and demanding his removal from office. Give us a break.:rolleyes:

A persistent canard.

In a recent [2008] posting to National Review Online, long-time columnist John Derbyshire (right) attacked the nation’s largest Latino civil rights organization, the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), for the last two words in its name, which Derbyshire translated as “The Race.” With that, Derbyshire joined thousands of other Americans who use the organization’s name to claim — entirely without foundation — that NCLR is a race-based, supremacist organization.

Said Derbyshire: “The idea, as I had it explained to me, is that by blending the European race with the Mesoamerican, Mexico has brought forth a new race, the mestizo or bronze race, which is claimed to be superior to both the contributing races, I suppose by dint of hybrid vigor. This bronze über-race is ‘La Raza.’”

Next time, Derbyshire — who has described himself as a “racist,” albeit a “mild and tolerant” one — might want to consult a dictionary, or perhaps a linguist, before he goes public with his proposed translations of the Spanish language. If he had, he’d have learned that “La Raza,” in the context of the organization’s name, doesn’t mean “The Race” at all. In fact, the term is much more commonly translated as “the people” or “the community” and it is intended to be inclusive, encompassing the blending of European, African, and indigenous peoples in the Americas.

Derbyshire might even have paid a visit to NCLR’s website, which includes a nuanced explanation of the term: “While it is true that one meaning ‘raza’ in Spanish is indeed ‘race,’ in Spanish, as in English and any other language, words can and do have multiple meanings. Translating our name as ‘the race’ is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. ‘Hispanic’ is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races.”

The NCLR site continues: “The term ‘La Raza’ has its origins in early 20th century Latin American literature and translates into English most closely as ‘the people,’ or, according to some scholars, ‘the Hispanic people of the New World.’ The term was coined by Mexican scholar José Vasconcelos to reflect the fact that the people of Latin America are a mixture of many of the world’s races, cultures, and religions. Mistranslating ‘La Raza’ to mean ‘the race’ implies that it is a term meant to exclude others. In fact, the full term coined by Vasconcelos, ‘La Raza Cósmica,’ meaning the ‘cosmic people,’ was developed to reflect not purity but the mixture inherent in the Hispanic people. This is an inclusive concept, meaning that Hispanics share with all other peoples of the world a common heritage and destiny.”

Had he bothered to check it out — rather than simply grasping for an argument to support his angry nativism — Derbyshire also would have found that the NCLR site clearly condemns ethnic separatist organizations. The group even has repeatedly disavowed certain founding documents of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanos de Aztlan (MEChA), a fellow Latino rights organization that is not a racist separatist group but did, more than 40 years ago, publish what NCLR characterizes as “inappropriate rhetoric.” NCLR publicly condemns Voz de Aztlan, a virulently anti-Semitic outfit that has long been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

But none of this prevented Derbyshire from characterizing NCLR as a hotbed of racism, with “published material [that] shouts an ethic of racial triumphalism.” He argues that NCLR publications belong on the library shelf next to materials from bona fide hate groups like the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations. In employing this kind of propaganda — almost identical to what groups like the Klan falsely claim about organizations such as the multiracial NAACP — Derbyshire sounds similar to many on the radical right. For example, the hate group American Patrol, whose leader Glenn Spencer has spoken at several white supremacist events, regularly refers to the NCLR as the “Race Mob” or the “Tan Klan.” His close friend and fellow racist Barbara Coe — who is a member of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a group that has described blacks as “a retrograde species of humanity” — characterizes NCLR similarly.

It’s not much of a surprise that Derbyshire has taken up against NCLR, given his attachment to organizations like the anti-immigrant hate website VDARE, named after Virginia Dare, said to be the first white child born in the New World (see, for example, here, here and here for 2008 posts). In 2005, Derbyshire took up for the rabid British xenophobe Enoch Powell, who warned in his infamous 1968 “Rivers of Blood” speech that mass immigration would destroy the United Kingdom. Derbyshire also has called those who support multiculturalism “pod people, whose nervous systems have been taken over by alien intelligences.”

In his latest diatribe, Derbyshire rages at the acceptance by the mainstream press and many corporate sponsors of NCLR. “How,” he fumes, “do they get away with it?”

That question might well be directed to Derbyshire, a British native who became a naturalized American citizen in 2002 — after having illegally overstayed his own visa here by nearly five years.
 
Wants Obama to sanctify illegal border invasion with executive amnesty:


Gutiérrez: ‘I Think We Can Get 3 or 4, Maybe Even 5 Million People’ Amnesty via Executive Action
By Andrew Johnson
July 25, 2014 11:57 AM

Days after telling La Raza convention attendees that he is confident President Obama will use executive action to give legal status to millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, Representative Luis Gutiérrez (D., Ill.) predicted that the administration could legalize as many as 5 million people.

Appearing on Morning Joe on Friday, Gutiérrez said he will meet with White House officials later in the day “to negotiate additional terms and avenues the president can use” through executive action.

“I think we can get 3 or 4, maybe even 5 million people,” he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...maybe-even-5-million-people-amnesty-executive

At least he has the balls to admit what liberals are afraid to say.
 
Your title is not just redundant, it is tri-dundant.

Can you imagine an organization of Caucasians calling themselves "The Race" and supported by Republicans?

I have seen people show up in the workplace wearing Aztlan and La Raza shirts and tattoos. They sometimes "claim" porta johns with such graffiti. There is some fine real estate to stake a title claim to. Dumb-asses. A white racist would get fired immediately if they brought Neo-Nazi, AB or White Power crap to the workplace.

I have no patience for racists of any color. Especially the enablers that feel you have to be white to be a racist.

Friend of mine borrowed my truck to tow a Honda he bought from a Mexican National. Proudly emblazoned on the rocker panel was "Mi Raza!" and a Aztlan symbol. I helped him blade that off. It was easier than painting swastikas on mine.
 
Last edited:
facepalm

it's almost as if being Hispanic would imply they're identifying a specific group of people with specifc customs form a specific part of the world..and then taking pride in their heritage

the only fair analogy to this would be another specific group from another specific location with another specific heritage which they could identify and be proud of

"white" would not be one

I am Irish, I am proud of being Irish,... I have never been called racist because I think us from Eire are awesome

if I were to claim I'm proud of my white heritage... I should be rightfully be called a dumbass

you dont think there arent any white special interest groups? so there are no Irish associations? no Jewish associations? no Italian associations?


and how exactly is La Raza racist.. outside of people saying they are... no one has actually shown any racism from them.... just their distaste for the brown people
 
facepalm

it's almost as if being Hispanic would imply they're identifying a specific group of people with specifc customs form a specific part of the world..and then taking pride in their heritage

the only fair analogy to this would be another specific group from another specific location with another specific heritage which they could identify and be proud of

"white" would not be one

I am Irish, I am proud of being Irish,... I have never been called racist because I think us from Eire are awesome

if I were to claim I'm proud of my white heritage... I should be rightfully be called a dumbass

you dont think there arent any white special interest groups? so there are no Irish associations? no Jewish associations? no Italian associations?


and how exactly is La Raza racist.. outside of people saying they are... no one has actually shown any racism from them.... just their distaste for the brown people

How about start with their name? THE Race. How about their calls for a land of racial purity? La Raza is not The Emerald Society with a tan. La Raza is the Aryan Brotherhood with a tan.
 
How about start with their name? THE Race. How about their calls for a land of racial purity? La Raza is not The Emerald Society with a tan. La Raza is the Aryan Brotherhood with a tan.

dude, have you ever spent any time with the Irish? if you think a common phrase in spanish is racist.. you're going to think the entire nation of Ireland are joining the Nazi party

La Raza.. like it was earlier pointed out ( and still ignored by both you and vette) is common parlance for ' the people"..it's a term of ethnic pride


if you're going to call that out as being racist.. you have to call out any and all ethnic groups for having pride in their heritage as racist.. I know this will go over really well with the Irish

and " white" isnt a heritage

and you still havent shown me any connection La Raza has with racism

and how exactly is la Raza identical to a criminal organization with long undisputed ties to supremacy organizations, drug dealing and murder like the Aryan brotherhood is?
 
Back
Top