I'm addicted to boobs

I Love men who like boobs . . . of any size really . . . but thought I'd share mine since well . . . I have a lot to share :eek:
 

Attachments

  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 693
I Love men who like boobs . . . of any size really . . . but thought I'd share mine since well . . . I have a lot to share :eek:
Those are soooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! More please????
 
Any boobs are good boobs

I've always been a 'boob-guy' and thanks ladies for sharing! My first date had little 34b's and she could cum just from having them rubbed, it was freaking amazing. I used to tease her with little touches all day long and get her all wound up. Late in the evening I'd finally let her cum and she would be absolutely screaming without touching her anywhere except her breasts. Never met another girl like that. My current girl is very well-endowed and I must say that has its advantages too! So erotic to play with them and watch her reactions while she rides me, not to mention the occasional titty-fuck!
 
I Love men who like boobs . . . of any size really . . . but thought I'd share mine since well . . . I have a lot to share :eek:

I love that you are so willing to share, keep up the good work. I love boobs, always have and always will.
 
i am one of them

sss!
i am iretrivably addicted to boobs and tits and nipples ;
you can call it in any way

see these




boobs are the greatest objects of sex ;
 
I love all boobs. Big ones, small ones. Firm ones, saggy ones. Fake or real, it makes no difference to me.
 
i love boobs, i have been known to walk into things while watching a nice bounce, (ouch). I have boobs, i have also been looking for someone to make me either a leather bra or corset to keep them n line (of sight,ooops)
After I had kids and was nursing, I found a whole new world with them.
and I say it again, I like boobs.
 
Boobs are a wonderful thing in this world. My favorite are lactating boobs....
 
i love boobs, i have been known to walk into things while watching a nice bounce, (ouch). I have boobs, i have also been looking for someone to make me either a leather bra or corset to keep them n line (of sight,ooops)
After I had kids and was nursing, I found a whole new world with them.
and I say it again, I like boobs.

Have you felt another woman's breast in a sexual or curious way? Do you check out other ladies tits?
 
constantly, i need to change that virgin status, im new here ya see

Well, it's a bit of a rabbit hole 'round these parts... You'll move through the ranks quickly, I assume. Since you're so well-versed in mamology, describe yours for us? Or maybe how they changed during and after pregnancy?
 
031_1000.jpg
 
Reminds me a bit of this old Playboy comic, but in reverse...
 

Attachments

  • Leg Man.jpg
    Leg Man.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 391
Back
Top