whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to watch my wife 1. Suck another guys cock 2. Get fucked by another guy 3. Get her pussy filled with his cum and then have my wife sit on my face and make me lick his cum out of her....

Be careful what you wish for man. I thought I wanted to be a cuck and it was fun at first. That is until my girlfriend left me and is now fucking her bull.
 
Office Play

My eyes falling upon your black stilettos, the heel accentuating your black stocking clad, toned and sculpted legs. Eyes following the contours of your delicious pins, as you twist on your seat, your dark office suit skirt riding that bit higher up your thigh, enough to expose the intricate lace tops of your stockings that cling to your beautiful legs. A white blouse tucked in, yet tight enough to tease the eyes further, the curves beneath, your lacy bra pressing up through the blouse material. Your smouldering eyes falling upon me, consumed by you, the playful pout of your lips as you know full well you have me under your spell.

And when others have left, the simmering tension that has built through the day, exploding into life, passionate and raw. Lips meeting, tongues thrashing, as paperwork is swept from the desk in a wild, rampant need. Blouse buttons popped, clothes half ripped from heaving bodies in sinful desire, your legs soon looped over my shoulders, the heel of your stilettoes digging into my back. I feel your fingers gripping tufts of my hair pulling me onto you as you crave as much as I need.

My mouth buried between your thighs, my touch assured and sensual, working you into a frenzy as I gorge on your weeping cunt, tongue skilfully driving you towards that magical edge. Hips rolling in unison, my tongue dancing and darting, teasing your slick wetness and worshipping your engorged, sensitive bud. Your body on fire, ragged panting merge with a constant whimper, your moans reaching a crescendo .....
 
Fitting room sex with a sexy stranger, maybe the devilish little salesgirl....
 
Stroke under my desk

I'm sitting here in my cubicle at work. After reading a few of the stories and posts on here, I have pulled myself out and I'm stroking....
 
very sensual...I would love being ridden..may be will escort you every day ;)

Driving home from work today, I had passed about 5 police patrol cars. Hmmm had a great time thinking about calling my husband and attempting to get pulled over for talking on my cell phone. However as the officer writes me a ticket, I could hike my skirt up and very intentionally exposing myself to see the reaction I get when he returns to the car. Once I see he has noticed my bare, shaved vagina, begin to flirt and seduce him. Talk him into a quick fuck in the back of the patrol car that has tinted windows while other cars are driving by wondering where the stopped vehicles driver is. Give the officer a good ride wearing his uniform hat, cumming all over him, taking my ticket, kiss his cheek and give a wink before I jump back in my car and finish my drive home to my husband and kids. Mmmmmm
 
I would love a pm from a women, as well.... LOL
But, my fantasy right now is a continuation of an older one.
To watch my wife with our 23 year old female employee, who has come right out and told us both, she is game... She has taken to teasing me online at night, text only... but she knows she is making hard... We had folks over the other night and were playing a drinking game, that I still don't really understand, but it wound up with all the women in their bras...
Had a real good spank session after that.
 
A trans-ethnic MFFFF with women from Latin America, Japan, Iceland, and Africa. The women all doing each other, and me doing all the women in every way imaginable.:devil:
 
Being pinned down by a woman and she cuts and rips my clothes off.
Slowly, teasingly, tauntingly.
Scissors, knife, hands, whatever.
She's conquered me and can do as she pleases.
 
I just got home from a night out with the boys. Not one of them knew that I'd been wearing panties under my pants all night. Yellow satin briefs. My fantasy is that my wife walks downstairs while I'm sitting here on the computer and asks me what I've been doing (watching porn...). She asks to see what I've been watching (femdom/shemale/bisexual porn) and says "you like watching men get fucked in the ass, don't you?" She sees my hardon and pulls down my zipper. She reaches in and grabs for my cock. She feels the satin and gives me a look. "You are such a weirdo." I tell her to please don't stop touching me. "You like wearing panties, don't you sissy?" I can't even answer. I just moan as she rubs me through the panties. "If I had a cock, I'd make you suck it. You'd like that, wouldn't you sissy? You'd suck my cock as I stroked yours, wouldn't you?". She would stroke me off until I came in my panties. Her hands are wet with my cum. "You want a taste?" She doesn't wait for a response, but just gives me her fingers to like clean. "I need to get you a real cock to suck. And to fuck your sissy ass. I have to work on getting that for you."
 
Being Pastors slave...

I have this fantasy of somehow being tricked into the secret playroom no one knows the pastor has...and kept as his slave for the week.

Maybe he told my parents there was a special camp for girls like me...and they drop me off not realizing im only one going.

Maybe I'm just someone in the congregation with something added to my communion wine...and i wake up tied up in the basement of the church.
 
Finding a pregnant woman in CA

Meeting an attractive pregnant woman in So cal....one with an accent who would love nothing more than a warm tongue on her clit...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top