Who here has done anything sexual while at work?

Harry sach

Experienced
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Posts
58
An experience i had at work recently made me wonder, has anyone on here engaged in any sexual practices whilst at work?
I was on my way to finish my shift at work the other week, when i passed my gay friend. He is always staring at my crotch, and said 'you've got a hard on haven't you?' Without even thinking, i said 'Why, you gonna come and sort it out?' Two minutes later we were in a toilet cubicle, him sucking my cock. I was absolutely shitting it, if anyone had caught us we would have been sacked for sure! I don't really know what i was worrying about, to be honest, because it's not as if people go into the toilets to see what others are doing in the cubicles!! It's was just the getting-out-without-anyone seeing that was bothering me. I actually came while someone was in the wash area, but thankfully they left, and we were able to leave unnoticed. Don't think i'd do it again though, as i was a bit too risky for my likings, although my mate said he gets a buzz out of it, which makes me wonder whether he's done it before!!
Anyone else have anything to tell?
 
All my experiences were with the opposite sex. I worked at Disneyland. I used to get blowjobs, handjobs, provide oral sex, and fuck A LOT. Damn I miss those days.

Just last Friday though I met a guy at his work. We went into the bathroom and he locked the door. I got on my knees and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth. I swallowed his load and then he got on his knees and did the same to me. It was a great rush.

He says he does it all the time with the UPS guy. I told him that the next time I come by his work, he is going to bend me over the sink and pound my ass. :devil:
 
I masterbated on my desk once. Couldn't help it. I had been there for 12 hours and I was so horny.
 
i have had sex with a girlfriend where i work now.
at my last job i was paid hourly. i often went and jacked off during the day in the managers bathroom. it was great being paid to spank it.
 
I have gotten the boardroom experience from my lover many times, the last time I ended up soaking through 2 cushions from the couch in one of the boardrooms' he had to put them on the heaters' to dry, i do love be pushed up against the table :catroar: ;)
 
On my first date with my Goddess (also now my wife), we went to my office and made out and I ended up on my knees kissing and sucking her toes. She makes me wear panties to work every day under my male cloths and sometimes she has me just get hard and take pics with my phonecam. Often she makes me masturbate until I almost cum, then stop.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=400812 It's an old post from a few months ago but you get the idea.
 
I have actually had sex at work a few times. I work as a DJ at a radio station, and I went to school with one of the other jocks. Whenever the mood strikes, we go at it. We both work weekend shifts so there normally aren't people in the building, but it's still a rush knowing that someone could walk in at anytime.

I think that's one of the best perks of my job :)
 
I used to have a job where I would be the only one in the building at random intervals and one day I had forgotten my lunch so called home and asked my boyfriend if he had time could he bring my lunch to me. All I was after was food and I don't think he had any other intentions but next thing we knew we were having sex on the boss' desk! Conveniently out of camera angle.
 
I am an artist and writer and my studio has always been in my home. The only computer in the place is in my studio... so if getting horny at Lit during the day I just reach down and do myself in my office chair...
 
Sex at work

I used to manage a second shift at a manufacturing plant. I would have sex with the girl who did the quality control at night. we could go anywhere in the plant and they had a nice couch in the womens rest room in the office.
If we didn't have a lot of time she would give me a blow job.I really like having sex with her,but we never met away from work
 
SEXurity Nite Shift

When I worked at a large country estate as security, i used to trawl the Internet looking for people (of both sexes) to meet whilst I was at work (its so boring working on your own!!!!).

I was never able to get a lady to meet, but I was able to get a couple of lads down (at separate times unfortunately).

We used to go into the outdoor toilets during the cold and wet, and in the bushes or against the buildings (avoiding the cameras mind) during the warm and dry.

It was great, doing all types of naughty and wonderful things, I'm sure you get my drift ;) I do miss it now I've moved on though!!!!
 
Grocery store

you would be surprised at what goes on in Grocery stores. in coolers wow
 
I spent 4 summers working for a boat tour company, which essentially involved 2 hours of work with the public a day and the rest of the day painting the boats, cleaning the equipment, drying the wetsuits, etc.,

The couple who ran the company have great taste and they seem to only hire hot, young hardbodied men for this work and it was a gay dream job. Private bathrooms, boats with cabins you could take out to "test", private parts of the beach and a job which allowed you to be half-naked, doing physical work at the beach all summer.

Over the course of the 4 years I had sex with 7 of my coworkers, including one absurdly hot Russian rower whom I exchanged blowjobs with every morning for 2 summers in a row.

It makes my present job with the insurance company seem rather unflattering by comparison - I always think back to those amazing summers when I jerk off.
 
My Work Experience

An experience i had at work recently made me wonder, has anyone on here engaged in any sexual practices whilst at work?

When I was fresh outof High School and just before I went into the service I worked in a office. One of my responsiblities was to go down into the storeroom and get paper and other supplies. This was normally done with another guy who was older than me. He may have been Bi but the more I think of it he was probably gay but that is OK by me. One day he told me that before I started working here that he would come down here and J/O and that he needed to right now and I told him to go ahead, I didn't care. As I was watching him I got hard and we ended up J/O together. This went on for a day or two and things progressed from there. We started J/O each other and then one day before I went into the Service he had me on my knees sucking on his cock. The precum was oozing out of the head but before he could cum our boss came down and was yelling for us. Really a close call. Never did get to taste his juice. On my last day though we were down there and he had me stand up and he pushed my pants and underwear down to my ankles and my shirt all of the way up and sucked on my nipples and and felt me up all over and even mouthed my cock but we weren't able to go any further than that as I had to go.
 
I've had sex a few times at work, especially since getting my own office.
I wonder if it is just easier for women to do than men?
I can have a girl over and just pin her to the wal and grind down onto her thigh, or put her hand under my skirt (I always wear skirts for just such a reason)
And, sometimes, I'll pull my foot up under my skirt at my desk, and just rock myself against my heel
The last time I did anything with someone else was with a girl I occaisionally sleep with.
She came by, leaned back against my desk, between my thighs, her back to the door, and we just stared at each other, masturbating together
it was VERY hot
 
Business Appointment

Wherever you are ("Blech"?) and whatever you do, I'd like to set up an appointment for my wife to come to your private office. You'd melt her into a quivering puddle of jelly.
 
I used to work at a desk with a great girl and every day we used to time each other how long it would take us to get up to the work toilets and wank off and get back to our desk. It was a great laugh, needless to say, I always won! But in some ways she won as I was left answering her calls while she was gone twice as long!!! I would even stop for a cigarette outside some days if I was too quick! :D Those were the days.
 
Wherever you are ("Blech"?) and whatever you do, I'd like to set up an appointment for my wife to come to your private office. You'd melt her into a quivering puddle of jelly.

Well, I'm always happy to take a meeting ;)
 
I was never fortunate enough to hook up at work, outside of avoiding the owner's wife , until I went to an adult theatr one night in upstate NY. There, part way doen the center aisle, was the hot (female) purchasing manager of one of my customers. She was with another good looking woman, watching the movie.
At first, I wsn't sure, but as I walked down an outside aisle and turned to go up the center, I knew it was her. She looked up and recognized me and went through a succession of obvious emotions, ending with a lame smile and slight nod. I smiled back, and nodded as I walked by, finding a seat in the back corner.
They left, later, without seeking me out, but I knew I had an appointment the next morning! This particular account was notorious for need to make a formal appointment in advance, and the counterman smirked when I walked in and said "Let her know I'm here". He pointedly went to the calendar and made a show of not finding any appointment. As I took off my coat, he laughed and before he could reply, I told him I was quite sure Fran wated to see me.
Sure enough, I was admitted immediately and the door closed behind me. Fran sat there with hard tips pointing through her blouse, and breathing hard. I cheerfully proceeded with my usual routine until she put up her hand. "Enough.....we need to go get lunch, NOW!".
Well, that lunch became 2+ hours, mostly at a nearby adult bookstore with booths. That night, I was treated to a night at the adult theatre with her and her sister (the "other woman") that makes me hard when I think of it even now. Her husband was Bi, she and her sister also, and they belonged to a swing club in schenectady that I was a guest at several times. Each month when I spent 2-3 nights in that area, I went out with one or more of them.
I really enjoyed those sales calls, including an occasional tryst in the stockroom. Oh, and they became my biggest account in the area.

Once, when we happened to meet in a hotel bar, my competitor who was the major loser in sales there asked me how I took "his" account. I just casually told him I guessed he just didn't measure up, and timing was everything!
 
Back
Top