Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*no one answers. decides to take her truck out to see what she can see. Grabs the medic kit just in case and heads out*
 
Looks around the bunker, finds Muse's note about going out to search for CG. Smart move, that man is a zombie and trouble magnet.

Goes to do patrol rounds and see if any veggies are ready to pick for Neon. I thought the winter squash and kale looked ready. Grabs the rifle and my Browning with extra clips. The machete too for good measure. (you know, to keep it light)

Normally I take a partner but I'm sure it will be uneventful.
 
You guys need any supplies? I still have this molotov cocktail daizie made and some road flares.

*radio crackles.....

"Thanks DF, we snagged some of your flares and Daizie left a few bombs around. We've obviously got a radio. Let us kow if you hear anything from CG. Over"

Radio goes silent*


well Irish, let's head this way, and see what we find.
 
*radio crackles.....

"Thanks DF, we snagged some of your flares and Daizie left a few bombs around. We've obviously got a radio. Let us kow if you hear anything from CG. Over"

Radio goes silent*


well Irish, let's head this way, and see what we find.

I'll let you navigate I'm a stranger round here....I hope he's worth it! ;)
 
*runs back into the bunker slamming the door. Panting and looking around for anyone that can help.

Locking the door. I run to the armory and smile as I go for the custom double edge blades. Giggling to myself as I dance to the cache of bullets and load up.

I get back out to the front common area and find the radio.

"anyone want to do some up close and personal zombie killing for some afternoon cardio. Meet me by the barn. Oh. But be prepared these zombies are dressed for the fight, I've got your gear already just meet up with me"
 
Images from the zombies in the cornfield ....

disney_zombie_costumes.jpg



My zombie costumes so we can blend in and get up close for the kill.
PHOTO_5993179_94312_4937360_ap.jpg

PHOTO_5555703_94312_4937360_ap.jpg


Who wants Mr.Toast? I call the pink cupcake.
 
WTF? I'm passed out on I-75 and somebody else is going to get to call dibs on being Mr. Toast?

Shit!
 
Wtf is wrong with this radio MM !??

I hope we find him soon it's dark.....and if we do find him, I mean when we find him......


:confused:
 
* takes a rifle, plenty of ammo, some food and water and a large thermos of coffee*

I'm going to go do some hunting. Ive got a radio, but it'll be off. Should be back before dusk.

*climbs into a Jeep and takes off a few miles down the road*
 
*wiping my blade off and kicking my shoes off.


disney_zombie_costumes.jpg

Now that I have a moment to reflect, I think the staff at Disneyland has escaped the park. We should be on the look out for more costumed undead.
 
Sitting down feet propped up, drinking a Long Island Tea.

"Damn those zombies were a bitch to kill today.
Hey, did CG not ever come back?"
 
48 hours ago, give or take...

Nevyn slips away into the morning light, walking swiftly, but not in any particular hurry. Steadily, avoiding any large groups of walkers, he makes his way into down town and to the site of a massive battle, long since over. Numerous rotting corpses, piled and strewn like the wreckage of some terrible metal storm, lay everywhere. Scattered walkers wandered the street, a group of four nearest him, between his hiding spot and the library entrance. Drawing his silenced pistols, Nevyn quickly squeezed off exactly four shots, the sound suppression making its distinctive coughing noise. Four rapid blossoms of crimson and grey, followed by falling corpses. None of the other walkers even noticed, as Nevyn raced across the street and in through the back door...

Inside, there was relative peace, if not much light. Nev claimed a few bags and picked through the building, looking for specific texts. Though he planned to find himself some wheels on this trip, for now he was on foot and books were heavy. Time slowly ran on, until at last, Nev looked up to see the sun was getting low behind the roof tops, making it late afternoon. He had found a rusty shopping cart to help him carry the books in and had gone ahead and taken some DVDs and novels as well as guides and text books. He was slowly wheeling the cart down the sidewalk, when he stopped, struck by something. A large armored truck was parked at the curb across from him. A slow grin stretched his lips. This could be very good indeed, if it still started, and there were enough gas, and...etc.

Nevyn cautiously wheeled the cart full of books over to the truck and drew a silenced Glock from his shoulder rig, listening through his hunters ears as best he could. Hearing no signs of life, or unlife for that matter, he tried the handle to the back door and sighed in relief when it unlatched. Swiftly, he threw aside the door and aimed the pistol inside the truck, ready to tap anything that moved. Nothing did. The only things inside the armored vehicle were bags of money and one dead guy in a tan uniform, a hole in the top of his skull and a pistol in his hand. Shrugging, Nev tossed the cart load of books into the back, climbed in and closed the door...

Outside, walkers began to shamble into the street, from both ends...
 
*radio crackles....

We found him on the turnpike! He's lost a lot of blood. We'll be on our way back
ASAP!

*shakes CG*

What the hell!? What happened to you?
 
*in a hidden nook in the rocks above the velly, Whip waits for prey. A trail of bloody cloth leads from a clearing to an easy bare spot a few hundred feet away. She's made several dozen kills already, hauling them away with the Jeep when the bodies lie too thick for her liking. She checks each body for useful things before shoving it into a pit and tossing logs on top, to be burned later. She's found a few guns, some cell phones, enough money to open a bank, and quite a bit of jewelry. As the sun begins to set her trap lures in a large group of walkers. She takes each one out with a neat headshot. Finally, she throws a bottle of kerosene and a match into the pile and heads for home.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top