How to become more popular on Literotica?

it is a spiritual red pen.

god, i love my red pen. i don't think i really knew love, until my red pen.
 
Hi, I’ve been on this site for a month now and have been enjoying it but I don’t seem to be getting that many PMs for RP or just in general. Nor am I making many ‘friends’, or getting many responses to my posts. What do you think I should do to make more of an impression on the site?

I am very popular here. Just follow me around and do everything I do.
 
It makes me shake and yell the Lord's name. Full on Pentecostal spirituality, speaking in tongues and everything.

I would say that definitely qualifies. Granted I don't think there is a codified set of rules for spiritual penii, but if it induces a "spiritual" state then I don't see how it can't be a spiritual penis.

May the blessings of the spiritual penis be with you.
 
post your penis!!!!!!

s-l300.jpg



see...that was easy and painless.

:p
 
Oh, I read it. People want their nativity dildos and they want them now! Also, lovely violent Christians. :rose:

I'd never seen it before. So I had to look it up.

I can totally appreciate having a sex toy nativity scene.

But not so much the lovely violent christians. Although one thing stood out to me - the author of the letter could have totally been one of our idiot rednecks.
 
Somewhere there's a joke here about giving this as a gift, while telling an over eager Christians to go fuck themselves.

Seems too nice of a gift though...
 
Back
Top