Real or Fake?

Look at the fire research vids of xmas trees lighting up. It does not take a very intense ignition source to start the party.

Leave the trees outside.

Mine is the Charlie Brown kind.

charlie-brown-ive-killed-it.gif

giphy.gif

:D

Fake. I detest actual trees like the rest of nature. I don't want that shit in my house. GF tried to bring houseplants in here and it caused our first actual fight.

If you bring in plants it WILL attract bugs. I want this fucker vacuum sealed. Outside lives outside. This is a civilized dwelling.

Look at the fire research vids of xmas trees lighting up. It does not take a very intense ignition source to start the party.

Leave the trees outside.
I am a risky kind of a girl...I will take my chances.
Mine is the Charlie Brown kind.

charlie-brown-ive-killed-it.gif

giphy.gif

:D

Awww...
Mine is looking like a Charlie Brown tree. It is currently outside and it might stay outside, with decorations. Family wants a big one.

Fake. I detest actual trees like the rest of nature. I don't want that shit in my house. GF tried to bring houseplants in here and it caused our first actual fight.

If you bring in plants it WILL attract bugs. I want this fucker vacuum sealed. Outside lives outside. This is a civilized dwelling.
Never had bugs from a Christmas tree. But my dog did pee on it one year.

Never had bugs from a Christmas tree. But my dog did pee on it one year.

Well you can come talk to my girlfriend and yhall can spend all day agreeing with each other and talking about how pine needles actually REPEL bugs and I still won't have the thing in my house.

I don't know what pills yhall pay to think I'm gonna absorb that information.

Edit: BILLS, christ, Freudian slip.

Real. I support agriculture. Actually one of the better crops to raise

You definitely want to keep the Spruce Budworm away from your orifices.

Edward is bound to eat any tree I put up, so I'll skip that part.

Cheap and fake. It's my statement against the commercialization of Christmas.
Plus I never gave a shit about a tree anyway. Nice to look at it but pain the ass to have.

Real. I already have done laps through my forest doing the pools, chosen the one, and talked to her.

Real. I already have done laps through my forest doing the pools, chosen the one, and talked to her.

Hopefully the tree will consent. Wear your new shirt.

And if the answer is no... chop the bitch down and tie her to the roof of your volvo.

Hopefully the tree will consent. Wear your new shirt.

And if the answer is no... chop the bitch down and tie her to the roof of your volvo.

That's about the plan, minus the vehicle, as she is close enough to just swung over shoulder and carry home.

Fake. But I've got a yard full of Cedars that take on a great shape.

I have a fake one only because my old cat tries to eat real ones. I prefer real ones. A bulk of Christmas trees sold are grown here.

Back