Editor needed for a lesbian story

birchybutch

Virgin
Hello, I have a short story I want to submit. it's a lesbian story and it's about 12 thousand words. I need an editor to help. I'm a first time author here.

Thanks

Hello, I have a short story I want to submit. it's a lesbian story and it's about 12 thousand words. I need an editor to help. I'm a first time author here.

Thanks

Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Just did that. Now I can receive messages.
Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back