Hot Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie Pressly

5k4g26hqk6o01.jpg
 

Here's a step-by-step walk through on how to embed pics and gifs in your posts. It's actually pretty easy. I tend to search for pics through reddit.com and would select images that are from imgur.com. I also go through tapiture.com, Bing.com, Google image search, & sex.com as well.

1st) Find a picture or gif online that you like.

2nd) Control-click on the pic or gif you want (or right-click if you're a pc user).

3rd) Choose "Copy image address". (This works with Gifs too).

4th) Create a new post and click on the "Insert Image" icon (you can see it below circled in red).

attachment.php


5th) A window will pop up. Paste the web address in it and press the "OK" button. (Example below)

attachment.php


6th) Click on the "Preview Post" button to check if the link you pasted worked. (Some sites don't allow hot-linking from their websites). If you don't see any problems, click on the "Submit Reply" button to finish.

FYI, you can only link up to 10 pics or gifs in a single post. Hope this helps.

ph-adriannaluna-103295-15.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jennifer Lawrence

6OroXjg.jpg


This pic shows Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in the later X-Men films.
 

Attachments

  • 6OroXjg.jpg
    6OroXjg.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara

These two really are acting like they're waiting for a guy to make a threesome with... do they?
 

Attachments

  • Cate_Blanchett_Rooney_Mara_-Carol-2.jpg
    Cate_Blanchett_Rooney_Mara_-Carol-2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
These two really are acting like they're waiting for a guy to make a threesome with... do they?

FYI: Uploading copyrighted pics to the Lit servers are a nono. Eventually, a mod will warn you and then boot you if you continue.

Just click the "Insert Image" button (the red-circled button from the above post) and paste the link there. Example:

qNOXQyO.png
 
Last edited:
Just Asking

Could it be possible for me to use the 'Save Image As...' button and post the saved image on the thread somehow?
 
Could it be possible for me to use the 'Save Image As...' button and post the saved image on the thread somehow?

That just saves the pic to your computer. If you see a pic or gif that you like online, you can either right-click or control click on it. A window will pop up...select, "Save Image Address". Then when you create a new post or reply on the Lit boards, click on the "Insert Image" button. A pop-up window will show up. Paste the address in the box and click "OK".

I don't know why you are making this extra difficult for yourself. The step-by-step directions I posted above makes it dead-easy to embed a pic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top