Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Suddenly Dawn emerged from the water next to Lacy, who couldn't help noticing her fine breasts as she arched her back as she wrung out her hair.

" I'm sorry Ms. Monroe, you don't seem particularly interested in the game I started. I suppose it interuppted your time with Chrissy. "

" Why sometimes I just enjoy watching for a spell, besides I hope to spend alot of time in the future with Chrissy. I'm not in any hurry and therefor I can admire the nice scenery. " Lacy answered, her playful eyes once again glancing downwards to Dawns pert breast...
 
"Yes, Dominion Manor is a beautiful place," Dawn replied, making a show of scanning around at the bucolic setting, pretending to misunderstand Lacy's suggestive comment about the scenery. "But it's the fringe benefits, including the frequent recreational activities, that really make me appreciate living and working here."
 
Her eyes closed, Mary heard Dawn discussing the manor with a woman whose deeper voice she did not immediately recognize, surely Lacy Monroe. Though neither had actually shouted "Polo," she considered them fair targets, especially for what she had in mind, and started swimming in their direction.
 
Bbbb

Professor edgeways half swam half crawled to the other side of the pool.
All of these women, were so desirable.
He reached a hand out towards Karen.
 
Professor edgeways half swam half crawled to the other side of the pool.
All of these women, were so desirable.
He reached a hand out towards Karen.

Karen took his hand. "Dr. Edgeways, my darling... we're about to have so much fun!"
 
Ashley observed the two women, suddenly feeling the warm touch near her shoulder. It felt nice and reassuring. His soft voice whispering in her ear. Ashley has so many questions, but decides not to ask any at the moment. She figures that she will be told what to do, taking orders is not a difficult task for her, she just needs to get a feel for the mansion, to know her way around.
 
The mansion had several entrances from the back yard. Ian waited with Ashley near the back door by the kitchen on the main floor. They watched Josephine and Constantina walk up the lawn and disappear under the veranda jutting out over the basement. Ian heard them enter just beneath them through the games room. From there, they would probably ascend the circular stairs up through the foyer and, given that they had approached the house hand-in-hand and nuzzling, probably continue on to Josephine's master suite on the upper story. Ian knew he and Ashley could intercept them on their way, but given their obvious romantic intentions, decided against it.

"It appears Madam Czartoryski, is already busy with one of her guests," he observed simply. "I believer her heir, my niece, Ms. Karen Callingwood, is down at the pool still. Let's introduce you to her. You may want to remove those high heels before crossing the lawn."
 
Alysa walked into the pool house while trying to reach that ease of mind that seemed to keep escaping her. Was she indecisive? Yes, unfortunately, that she was but with each passing moment her world was changing, and that was all due to Michele's continuing support and her ability to manipulate those around her as with the lady of the house can by just a look from her sharp orbs.

She stopped her protrusion into the poolhouse for a moment to look back out toward the pool. She watched her lover disrobe and stand on the edge of the pool watching the activities unfold. The woman was gorgeous on the outside as she was on the inside, a marvel to look at, and be with.

A small smile formed upon Alysa's face while she crossed her arms over her chest and watched the activities herself. A small lick over her lips was to moisturize her quickly drying lips. She felt the need to be out there with everyone showing once again, that she is trying to accept her new role.

She moved away from the door to where the pool attire was stored she managed to find a small black two-piece that she quickly changed into and then proceeded to walk outside and join the others.

She walked up to Michele, slightly offsetting her left shoulder behind the woman, allowing her left breast to come to rest upon Michele's upper arm. "I figured you'd be in the pool joining the activity by now?" Alysa whispered into her lover's ear.
 
The casual intimacy with which Alysa leaned against the back of her right arm, her pert breast flattening against her toned tricep, brought a smile to Michele's lips and desire to her loins. Alysa's warm breath caressed her neck as she whispered. "I figured you'd be in the pool joining the activity by now."

"I'm only interested in activities which you will enjoy," Michele replied reassuringly. "Right now is innocent enough, if you don't mind the lack of clothes. A game called Marco Polo. We don't even have to play if you don't want to. We can still enjoy the pool."
 
Alysa slightly pulled her head back from her lover's ear and slightly turned and looked into the pool where everyone was playing this game. She felt childish when Michele made the comment that everything in the pool was innocent unless the lack of clothes disturbed her. She nodded lightly, somewhat annoyed that she keeps getting her clobberd by her modesty.

"Fine," Alysa stepped back away from Michele. Keeping a glare upon Michele, she reached behind her back and untied the top portion of her bikini and allowed the fabric fall to the ground. Next, she untied the side strings of her bikini bottoms, looking at Michele for a brief moment, she allowed the fabric to fall to the patio as well.

She turned toward the pool and stood for a few moments, contemplating what the hell was she really doing. She closed her eyes and silenced that little voice. She opened her eyes and shot a glance over to Michele before diving into the pool.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Professor edgeways stretched out his hand. Karen pulled him along, her fiery spirit, engulfing him.
He had an erection he needed her so.
 
Michele laughed when Alysa stripped off her bikini and dove into the pool. Following her in with a shallow racer's dive, Michele surfaced right in front of her, still chuckling.

"I didn't mean you had to lack clothing," Michele giggled as she wrapped her arms around Alysa and drew their nude bodies tightly together. "But I have to admit, I like being here with you this way."
 
Alysa came up out of the water and came to a stance. She was wiping the water from her eyes when Michele came up in front of her, chuckling. Alyse looked sternly at her for a moment before shaking her head and smiling. There was no way she could stay upset with this gorgeous lady.

"Mmmm." Alysa hissed as Michele's arms wrapped around and pulled their naked bodies together. " I've missed the feel of your body against mine!" Alysa purred as she wrapped her arms around Michele's waist. Leaned in and kissed Michele's left shoulder, using her tongue she slowly kissed and licked up Michele's shoulder till she was able to draw the woman's earlobe into her mouth where she lightly chewed and pulled it.
 
Michele moaned when Alysa's lips reached her ear. She let her hands wander. Her left cupped Alysa's right breast, her stiff nipple tickling the palm. Her right dipped beneath the surface of the water and slipped between Alysa's thighs. She wanted to take Alysa right there, in front of her colleagues and the guests, to declare Alysa as her own, perhaps to share, perhaps not. The fingers of her right hand teased and parted Alysa's feminine folds.
 
The feel of Michele's hand upon her breast brought a soft moan from Alysa's lips. Her nipple responded boldly to the contact, becoming perky and filled with the desire of wanting more. She felt herself leaning into the grope.

"Michele!" Alysa moaned wantingly as she slid her head into the space between head and shoulder. She slowly parted her lips and allowed the tip of her tongue to bath the softness of Michele's neck before she rolled her lips and brought a soft kiss to the tender flesh.

Alysa, now melting from the sensitive contact. Moaned as she pushed her hips upward wanting more of Michele's fingers caressing her.
 
Michele appreciated the natural buoyancy of the human body. Planting her feet firmly on the concrete bottom of the pool, she took a step forward, then another. The water's resistance lifted the unprepared Alysa's feet, tucking them behind Michele's calves as she strode forward, easily supporting what little of her mostly submerged lover's weight she actually felt.

Backing Alysa against the side of the pool, Michele slid a finger into her as she clutched her left breast and whispered a temptation.

"How would you feel, Alysa, giving yourself to me right here, with all these people around us?"
 
Chrissy swam around the edge of the pool. As she did, she noticed Karen enter the water with the new maid, Alysa. She had little doubt the proud heir, despite her age, would successfully subdue the haughty Englishwoman.

When Chrissy came within about ten feet of where Lacy and Dawn stood talking, she yelled: "Polo!"

Then she quickly closed the distance between herself and the two women.
 
Her eyes closed, Mary heard Dawn discussing the manor with a woman whose deeper voice she did not immediately recognize, surely Lacy Monroe. Though neither had actually shouted "Polo," she considered them fair targets, especially for what she had in mind, and started swimming in their direction.

"Polo!" Chrissy's voice rang out somewhat to the left of the direction in which Mary swam. Lacy Monroe had come to the manor to see Chrissy. Did this mean she and Dawn had moved in that direction, too?

Hoping to find out, Mary tread water and shouted. "MARCO!"
 
"HEY!" Alysa yelped out after being caught off guard by Michele's forward drive. Her back came to a rest against the side of the pool with a light thug. Her dark brown orbs looked into Michele's eyes warmly, but then they went wide as she felt Michele's finger slide inside of her. Her left breast fell victim to Michele's clutching hand.

"Michele what... " She fell silent as Michele whispered the temptation. She wasn't going to fight anymore this was the way it was going to be. She looked at Michele and smiled. "Fuck me wherever, whenever you want!" She leaned forward and pressed her lips to those of Michele, slid her tongue deep in her lover's mouth.
 
Michele relished Alysa's impassioned kiss. Her left hand moved from Alysa's breast and held the back of her neck, encouraging it to continue. Meanwhile, she slipped a second finger inside of her, and turned her hand to give her thumb access to Alysa's stiff clitoris. From experience, Michele understood that women's natural lubrication did not do much in the chlorinated water of a swimming pool, so she rubbed the tip of her thumb very gently, though rapidly, on this pinnacle of Alysa's feminine pleasure.
 
Blood pounded in Constantina's head, dulling her senses. The psychic new that once she let herself go, let herself fully merge with her animal lust, the flutter in her stomach would subside completely. Now though, she felt just as overwhelmed as the night in the restroom at the Riot Grrrl show back in Indiana when she had first made love to a woman. Constantina massaged Josephine's bare calves, driving her thumbs across the toned center seam of muscle with moderate pressure.

"My Lady," The medium whispered. "I must tell you something in the strictest of confidence." Constantina continued to slide her hands across the smooth flesh of her host's lower legs. Raising then by the ankles, Constantina bent forward, her lips hardly an inch from Josephine's. "Don't speak, just nod if you agree."

Hardly waiting for Josephine's reply, the medium sat back on the bed once more. Shifting her grip to the woman's pale toes, Constantina rolled and stretched each digit with the skill of a master masseuse. "When someone with my gifts has her intuition fail her, she will sometimes just lie. As I did when I said I had ANY intention of getting you alone for such a pedestrian reason as reading your fortune."

Constantina's eyes smoldered, unable to mask her desire. Biting her lip, the psychic considered her next move on chessboard of seduction. "White queen in check." She thought.
 
Intuitive



Josephine opened her mouth to reply, then remembered Constantina’s requests that she not speak. Instead, as suggested, she nodded.

It appeared her new guest wanted to take control of their lovemaking, perhaps relying on her enhanced “intuition.” Intuition, Josephine knew, manifests in a myriad of ways. She could not wait to see where it would soon lead them.

 
Back
Top