Cut or Un-Cut?

That is a helluva picture avrgblkgrl, (any easier way of abbreviating that?) personal photo or did you find it on the net?

I'm uncut myself and very glad about it. I was slightly insecure about it but the girls I've been with were very complimentary. I keep myself clean and that's enough, as long as I'm good in other areas :p

Never known a girl to be aroused by it specifically, but I think that's hot and would love to meet someone like that in the future!

That is a helluva picture avrgblkgrl, (any easier way of abbreviating that?) personal photo or did you find it on the net?

I'm uncut myself and very glad about it. I was slightly insecure about it but the girls I've been with were very complimentary. I keep myself clean and that's enough, as long as I'm good in other areas :p

Never known a girl to be aroused by it specifically, but I think that's hot and would love to meet someone like that in the future!

Thank you. :kiss: Yeah, I don't like the insecurity. I think guys should be proud about it. It's like a special treat. Have you ever had a girl watch the process from you starting soft and getting hard?

Missing out

I have only experience one uncut cock and it was huge...but I only ever got to blow him (was when I was younger and pressed for alone time). I am fascinated by uncut cocks though and hope to experience another one more fully than the first.

Never, but it's always something I've thought would be exciting and wanted girls to be interested in. Why

Ah got the name now, abg is easier to type.

I'm new on these forums, long time lurker but this topic seemed interesting enough to post in, not many people care one way or another, but it's great that some girls prefer it :)

Never, but it's always something I've thought would be exciting and wanted girls to be interested in. Why

Ah got the name now, abg is easier to type.

I'm new on these forums, long time lurker but this topic seemed interesting enough to post in, not many people care one way or another, but it's great that some girls prefer it :)

Well, I feel honored that you decided to jump in :D. As far as letting her see you go throught that process, when a woman witnesses that process, Oooo...she's hooked.

I have only experience one uncut cock and it was huge...but I only ever got to blow him (was when I was younger and pressed for alone time). I am fascinated by uncut cocks though and hope to experience another one more fully than the first.

Glad to have you on board :D

WOW! Thank you for sharing. I actually didn't know anything about foreskin restoration until I started this thread. So, I am learning a lot about my favorite topics--sex and men.

Thank you for being so inquisitive! Infant genital cutting is a societal taboo many people shy away from.

Is it painful at all and when will the process be complete?

It's the dermatological principle of skin expansion- skin under tension will stimulate cell division, and growth of new skin.

It's not painful, pain is a sign you're doing something wrong. I'd say the hardest thing is overcoming the inconvenience and making it a daily routine.

Oh, god, when will it be complete. Skin growth happens slowly. Some guys have gotten great results after 2 years. I'm trying to be realistic to not get discouraged, so mentally I'm prepared to be at it for at least 10 years. But it's not all or nothing- any new skin is an improvement, so hopefully I'll see benefits all along the way.

The North American style of infant genital butchery is especially evil because of the extremely aggressive amount of penile skin ablation it generally involves, including the sensitive frenulum (a structure that can't be restored).

Of course, the more skin you had sliced off, the more you'll need to grow back, so the longer restoration will take. (Keep in mind the prepuce is a double-layered fold: a sensitive inner-facing layer of mucosa, plus outer-facing shaft skin. So to ascertain the total area of tissue needing to be grown, the future desired length of foreskin needs to be multiplied by two--if that makes sense).

Something the baby mutilators should think about during the 2 or 3 minutes it takes to sexually impair a future man for life.

Those pictures look amazing, yet they make me very sad.

Thanks for the great thread! :rose:

Last edited:
Thank you for being so inquisitive! Infant genital cutting is a societal taboo many people shy away from...The North American style of infant genital butchery is especially evil because of the extremely aggressive amount of penile skin ablation it generally involves, including the sensitive frenulum (a structure that can't be restored)...Something the baby mutilators should think about during the 2 or 3 minutes it takes to sexually impair a future man for life...:rose:

Thank you so much for sharing. I am truly learning a lot. I couldn't help but think of female genital mutilation that still takes part in many countries still--even though it is out lawed. Sort of the same thing when you think about the sensitivity loss and how it limits the enjoyment of sex for women that it happens to. I know, sick to think about. But, it did pop up in this mind of mine and it really does happen.

Thank you for adding to the thread. Feel free to add more.

Cut or Un-Cut...it's some serious stuff.

tumblr_lipl558Ccd1qip49io1_500.jpg

Well, here is mine:

I'm uncut and that means I cum pretty quickly, even while masturbating. I did try rolling down the skin and jacking off, but man really that's quite uncomfortable, I've to use so much saliva, it takes ages and very painful even while cumming because that rolled back foreskin kinda 'chokes' my cockhead from the neck, so cum-stream can't flow out that easily, and lot of it gets blocked in the veins at the bottom of the shaft, so painful and afterwards while peeing it gives lot irritation. :(

More on my ampic photo-thread

I'm uncut and that means I cum pretty quickly, even while masturbating. I did try rolling down the skin and jacking off, but man really that's quite uncomfortable, I've to use so much saliva, it takes ages and very painful even while cumming because that rolled back foreskin kinda 'chokes' my cockhead from the neck, so cum-stream can't flow out that easily, and lot of it gets blocked in the veins at the bottom of the shaft, so painful and afterwards while peeing it gives lot irritation. :(

Hmm...You are the only one I've talked to that has had a negative experience with it. :(

I like being cut. Like the look and like the feel when my head, especially the corona, touches things.

Last edited:
Very new here and loving it so far ! I am un cut a could not imagine being cut ...:eek: No better feeling than getting a blow job with it pulled up all the way and a well experienced tounge !

when you roll back the foreskin (so long as you made it stretchy and have great hygiene) when its pulled back its identical to a cut cock, except you can masturbate into the skin sheath. Got a nice looking 8x6 inch uncut one here. The tip is rose pink. I've only gotten flattering compliments. :)

It should be noted how absurd it is that those in full possession of their whole, complete bodily parts should even refer to themselves as "uncut". Yet it's literally impossible to be "un-cut". It's as ridiculous as referring to your left leg as "unamputated" or your head from the neck up as "undecapitated". Do women refer to the status of their vaginas as "uncut" or "un-infibulated"? But the language is so distorted because we live in a culture that considers radical surgical alteration (disfigurement) of the male genitals to be the default from which bodily completeness is somehow some novelty deviation. Having all the parts you were born with is normal. Having an incomplete, partial penis because some knife-happy "doctor" whacked healthy, functioning parts off it at birth is not and should not be considered normal. It's cultural insanity when you think about it. :mad:

Last edited:
It should be noted how absurd it is that those in full possession of their whole, complete bodily parts should even refer to themselves as "uncut"..."un-infibulated"? But the language is so distorted because we live in a culture that considers radical surgical alteration (disfigurement) of the male genitals to be the default from which bodily completeness is somehow some novelty deviation.

I actually agree with you and I use the terms losely. I made the comparison to female genital mutilation practices by some cultures earlier in my thread. I actually prefer the term très natural and used it in my opening post. Why? Because "uncut" & "un-infibulated" is natural and natural should be the standard of comparison. I definitely don't want to offend anyone or even encourage any type of prejudice. I applaud choice, respect preferences and encourage discussion. Most cut guys have never really asked themselves the question. It's been my experience that most un-cut guys have no choice but to deal with the question more or less. That in itself proves your point. So, I do agree with what you are saying.

It's nice to have a place where everyone can talk about it openly. Perception can only be changed with an approach of exchange.

And...besides that I just like dick, both ways. :kiss:.

Back