My favorites

macopa

Virgin
When trying to look at my favorite I keep getting server error with a post saying I have no stories saved. Upper left corner shows 371 saved.

I can dido this same issue. My Favorites says I have 212 but comes up in a pink box "Server error".

Also in "My Authors Activity" the stats for each story are either missing or erroneous or a combination of both.

FYI, all these problems occurred about three days ago after I posted a Comment to Malraux story that went to moderation (that was a 1st for me).

I may have an answer for these new L issues.... As these problems do NOT appear on my Kindle but just popped up this week on my WinXP NB. Unfortunately for me is this is my Dell ND w/WinXP is the only puter I have with me on the road consulting.

I suspect L did some upgrade that now excludes certain data to WinXP Firefox users. L has fallen into the MS OS trap of not being backwards compatible.

L how about a reply

Hey L how about a reply, you have a problem, My Favorites no longer are listed. I get "SERVER ERROR" pink window.

What is the status?
When will this get fixed?

Can we fix the access to favorites, keep getting server error

Sorry for the problem! Did you hold down shift and refresh in your browser? We cannot reproduce this error on our side with any test accounts, but it could be something in your account that we need to look more closely at.

Please let me know if you are still having the issue after clearing your browser cache and I'll do more research.

Thank you!

Hey L how about a reply, you have a problem, My Favorites no longer are listed. I get "SERVER ERROR" pink window.

What is the status?
When will this get fixed?

Sorry about the issue. We are not excluding any modern browsers intentionally, but there are a lot of browser/OS/version combinations and we can miss rare ones from time to time in testing. Have you tried clearing your browser cache (shift-reload)?

If you're still having problems, please let me know and I'll look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

When trying to look at my favorite I keep getting server error with a post saying I have no stories saved. Upper left corner shows 371 saved.

Is this issue resolved? Thank you.

WinXP w/Firefox. Never had any issues with 'My Favorites' until Lit did some updating and I now see a new control panel pop-up about +2wks ago. Now it takes sometime for the loading bar to complete across the screen to pop-up a pink window with 'Server Error'.

The missing Stats in My Home / 'My Authors Activity' cleared up a few days ago. But this one last Favorites thing is still hanging.

Favorites

Network request failed is what I get when trying to access my favorites, please fix it

To insure clarity of problem - see page copy below

Reading List
Favorite Stories
221 stories.
My all-time favorite stories I've read on Literotica.

Server Error

Sort by:
Date AddedTitle A-ZDate Published
You haven't added any stories to this reading list yet.

No change - broken

Still no change and no feedback.... Still broken, 'Server Error'.

My account - Favorites List - malfunction

Today this problem is ONE MONTH old and still "Server error".

However, be it known if you take out a second L account you can seek/see your original account Favorites, from outside the account login. Within your account notta. So the data is there but just not accessible withing your account login menu.

Now the subscribers aren't updating either. I hope this is fixed soon, it's been over a month of troubles.

CAN NOT Access favorites

why can we not access favorites and are you going to fix the problem???????????????????

Hark a change - but still broke

Now I no longer get "Server error" I get "S.map is not a function".... So L is trying to do something....

Favourite Stories Description Error

I have noticed an error in my favorite stories.
Picture in the Park, description has some text not in English.
Noticed today at 19:50 BST.

I have noticed an error in my favorite stories.
Picture in the Park, description has some text not in English.
Noticed today at 19:50 BST.

Correction to above, story is Caroline's Karma NOT Picture in the Park.

My Fovorites is FIXED

After 6wks My Favorites is fixed/working.....
They are being listed with all data.
TNX

Sorry about the latest issue. When we fixed another issue, we caused some users to lose access to Favorites for the last few days. It should be fixed now.

If you are still having any problems, please let me know (or send us a message about the issue if you prefer).

Thank you for all of the reports and help in tracking down the issue. :D

favorites

thanx for fixing access to favorites but now unable to remove any stories from list

additional problem with the app.

Slight difference on my part. I use the app. Similar problem happening in the app and report problem won't send as well.
All favorites, stories as well as authors disappeared. App wondering allow adding as well. any ideas on how to fix this. Fortunately, I can submit problems here.

Back