older men inside...

It's nice to see so many mature men on here. I must admit I have a secret fantasy with an older more mature gentlemen😈😈
 
It's always a pleasure to visit this page, seeing all these younger women and men, noting their liking for us older (not old) men...keep the comments coming, we do so appreciate them!:heart:
 
I like what women are saying on this thread! As a man 65 who's having some flirt on kik with a woman who is in her forties I like it very much. Yeah. I see the appeal of man-meat which has been "inside" and working wonders several thousand times already and is up for more joy-giving. So happens I just linked a pic onto my cockrings thread and, heck, why not here too. Don't click on it if you don't want a dick pic please.

Simon in his new steel
 
I too add my thanks fro the great comments concerning us "older" guys. Just another reason why we appreciate younger women so much.

Stevie
 
Older Male Younger Female

am i the only one who can't get enough of feeling an older man slide his cock inside of me? i am relatively young, but nothing makes me cum harder than being with men who are 50+. i seriously think i am addicted to how their cocks feel, the taboo thrill of it and knowing how much experience they have. anyone else?

Over the years I've enjoyed older women (the oldest being 68 and working for a Japanese tour group back when I was in my late 20s) and now that I'm 59, I find younger women tend to want to try me for a partner, short or long term. Most of the younger women have been asian and a few europeans are in the mix too.

I don't know that my cock feels any different to a younger male. I think maybe it's just that I concentrate more on my partners' enjoyment as a priority and I take my time rather than trying to complete an olympic record for speed.

I find asian women, and some europeans, tend to look more for older partners. I think it's just their culture.

Personally, I enjoy all age groups but I have to say that I look for a level of maturity and commonsense in a partner, short or long term.

It's all good though. :devil:
 
Just dropping in to say hi and how much I prefer older men. I like the pampering and a man who knows what he wants and takes care of himself. My first lover was much older and simply amazing to me and have preferred older since. I guess it's the experience that gives you that sexy mind - in and out of the bed ;) Stay awesome!
 
When I first became sexually active, my lovers were all older men...older than me, at least. Hubby is about 10 years older than me. I guess for me it's a daddy thing, but they tend to be much better lovers than younger guys, less selfish.
 
When I first became sexually active, my lovers were all older men...older than me, at least. Hubby is about 10 years older than me. I guess for me it's a daddy thing, but they tend to be much better lovers than younger guys, less selfish.
We do try harder - body may not be as hard and drugs needed to make everything work harder but our hearts are in it. Always shooting for dying in the saddle.
 
Approaching the sexy 60s fast so live every day as if it were your last! YOu never know when all the fun will end! LIve, Love. Laugh, laugh and laugh some more!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
Approaching the sexy 60s fast so live every day as if it were your last! YOu never know when all the fun will end! LIve, Love. Laugh, laugh and laugh some more!

I'm much closer to the sexy 70s than I like to think about. Somehow, a lot of people seem to actually think of the 60s as sexy— I mean, it's not just a PC thing to say. The 70s? not so much (unless there's money involved).. I do feel older than when I hit 60, mostly due to having fallen off a roof a couple of years ago and broken 5 vertebrae. But aside from the pains caused that, I don't feel any less sexy. . .
 
Back
Top