The SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation) - Open To All!

Flash forward to the next night: Tricia's guards had a word with the GM and to save face they bribed him to put Tricia one on one with their assailant, Vanessa to deliver some justice. How much they would get out of this match was only the audience's guess as J'Dubya opened up the show by interviewing fans to see who they wanted to win tonight, many cheers going for Vanessa with a few even going for Tricia. It was sure going to be a slobberknocker.
 
The crowd blasted the arena the instant the Women's Champion was plastered on the jumbotron.

With her delicious backside to the camera, the crowd was presented with a big peach of an ass and bare sweaty back. She turned only to be startled and tried to cover her enormous titties. With a shy smile, she wiped her doused lips clean with a quick tongue slip and swung her jacket on, finally revealing those famous boobs to the fans, if only for a brief nipple reveal.

"Stalker fucks," she quipped, strutting away with loud clacks through the empty corridor.

The camera zoomed in on those bouncy buns and then panned back to the door and revealed the name.

"That's Jack's room!" Bobby shouted, "Oh, Vanessa, honey. Please come to my room!"

J Dubya turned to the camera.

"Folks, we have plenty of sexy drama for you all tonight. Soon, VERY soon, Tricia, the Cell Block Bitch, is going to attempt her revenge on Vanessa after she steam rolled her guards and drained one into a cig and a nap. While her title is not on the line, Vanessa has been extra cocky lately and it could backfire."

Bobby warmed his hands together quickly, smiling with glee. "I love woman on woman matches. Let's get it! I'm already diamonds!"

"When we return: Cell Block Bitch and Queen of Darkness. S.W.F. Don't go anywhere!"
 
Tricia's prison transport arrived at the arena to a throng of screaming fans, cheering Tricia and holding up signs. Chained to her seat, Tricia tried to crane her neck around to see through the bulletproof window. Cellphones began snapping photos and video of her. The transport was allowed through a barricade and rolled up to the service entrance.

"Don't let all that get to your head, slut." The driver told her. "Whatever happens tonight, you're still ours for another 10 years."

The truck parked and four armed guards exited the car. One pulled out his keys and opened the back door. As the began to remove Tricia, one of the camera crews tried to make their way up, shoving their camera into their faces to get an interview.

"Tricia, Tricia! Any comments for Vanessa tonight? What about your fans?"

"The prisoner has no comment!" One of the men responded, shoving the camera aside.

The cameramen persisted in their questions as they recorded Tricia being taken out of the truck and cuffs placed behind her back. She was able to look into the camera before being dragged off. The camera tried to keep up as she was taken through the corridors of the arena.

"The bitch is in the building. We've heard from her handlers that she'll be detained in a solitary cage until her fight, and she may be available for an interview afterwards."
 
Jack was getting his wrestling attire on when he heard someone walk in, low and behold Vanessa was back after stepping into his last match. "What are you doing here?" Jack said with caution in his voice not knowing what to expect given Vanessa's reputation which he witnessed firsthand. If she was planning a sneak attack he was ready to spring into action in more ways than one.
 
*flashback scene*

“Damn, baby. Always on the offensive.”

Vanessa held up her arms and turned around to show him she was unarmed.

“You think I’d double cross you like that? I robbed you of your match and came to make up for it.”

She smiled and gave a heads up to that massive, thoroughly bulging package he had and peeled her jacket away from her shoulders, revealing that creamy vanilla skin. The leather hit the floor and Vanessa’s famous and big beautiful boobs stood perky and inviting.

Letting him know she was serious about the botched match, she dropped down to her knees and bit her lip, staring at it.

“C’mon...I have a match soon. Don’t keep me waiting. Give me what I want.”
 
*present*

Bookies began placing odds and eager gamblers began placing their bets. The anxious fans in the arena held heated conversations about where the night would lead, arguing preference and facts.

The jumbotron above the arena blared ads, commentary, and occasionally cut to the live "cage cam," a live feed from a camera in the corner of Tricia's cage. Her fans pointed up and cheered as they saw the blonde wait anxiously in her box.
 
Back
Top