Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing good, thank you :) Maybe a little creeped out right now as I don't usually wander away from the PG too often :eek::D

Well ya, everybody's different I suppose. I mean, if you think about it, the Playground is an extension of the Personals, right?

The PG just moves way too fast for me. That's just my opinion, though. It's not a bad thing.

We still try to have fun, though. XD

haha you came into my thread! You wandered :rose:

hmm or you could do mine too??? :D

Totally get that. I just posted in my thread one of my favorite songs for those demons.. Inner Demons
Thank you for sharing, I am listening now.
Sometimes I think I'm alive because of music, so I get how powerful it can be.

It's ok. You and I both know that you cannot help people until they are ready. I'm not upset or offended. We've all been in dark places.

haha Well. opening up is something I'm good at. :eek: I have a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth rather often. :eek:

You tried. It's hard to see little bits of effort when you are hurting. I think he knows deep down that no one meant disrespect. If he doesn't. He's not ready for the help. ;)

And I'll reply to you here in a few. :rose:

It’s all good I just wanted to clarify myself little bit. He seems to be fixated on my remark about faking it. And I wanted to correct the miss interpretation of what I meant. I didn’t want there to be any misunderstandings. I hope the best for him and everyone else that is struggling with these problems. You know it’s funny 30 years ago you never would’ve seen something like this. And not just because the Internet was just getting started. People didn’t talk about their feelings as openly as we do these days. It was considered weak to be depressed. Especially with men we were just told to suck it up. It’s funny how things change. Now people understand that this is a serious issue and not something that can be ignored or pushed away and forgot. I wonder how things would change in the next 20 years. Something to think about.

Well ya, everybody's different I suppose. I mean, if you think about it, the Playground is an extension of the Personals, right?

The PG just moves way too fast for me. That's just my opinion, though. It's not a bad thing.

We still try to have fun, though. XD
You seem really familiar, like I should know your personality but the username doesn't ring any bells. Do enjoy your thread here though

I hope you ladies are happy. I folded an entire load of laundry and nobody distracted me! :eek:

You seem really familiar, like I should know your personality but the username doesn't ring any bells. Do enjoy your thread here though

Yeah, I've been on Lit for a very very long time. I always sat in the Personals. I created threads about various topics - girls who are nerdy, geek culture type stuff, gaming, girls who like to dress up like librarians, girls who like to dress up like cats, foxes, etc.

All my threads get dumped into the Playground where they go to die. It sucks.

I like nerdy, geeky cat girls who wear glasses and who are preferably Japanese. I'm a weird dude. *shrugs* lol

guy i messaged turned out to be really nice, thumbs up from me lit!

Aye go you! Look at that. I just made some guy's day. This dude is just chillin' like "Man, what videogame do I want to play..... wtf a PM? A WOMAN? OMG"

LOL I don't know why I think that's so funny, but it kinda is. :D

Aye go you! Look at that. I just made some guy's day. This dude is just chillin' like "Man, what videogame do I want to play..... wtf a PM? A WOMAN? OMG"

You’re not alone man I was cracking up to reading what you wrote. That’s some funny shit. I can just see him now sitting there in his chair looking for something to do looking through the Bulletin board and then Bam she’s a hot chick pm him. Probably wonder how he got so lucky. At least he didn’t turn out to be a douche LOL.

lol i have that exact same thought. A women pmed me wow. they do exist on here.
BTW haven't got one yet, must have gotten lost in sending....
maybe...
probably not.;)

lol i have that exact same thought. A women pmed me wow. they do exist on here.
BTW haven't got one yet, must have gotten lost in sending....
maybe...
probably not.;)

Currently engaged, who knows for how long, faithful.

All in the same sentence, here on Lit. Oxymoron?

Well, you are always welcome to join in anytime. :) Even if it is outside of your comfort zone. :D

That reminds me of something I read a long time ago about how this ivy league school didn't want army recruiters on campus because they were afraid it might somehow make their school more authoritarian when the opposite result might have happened, the army could have become more liberal.

The good folks of the PG should get out more and maybe the forum as a whole will be better because of it.

Except the general board, never ever go there. It's an elephant graveyard

That reminds me of something I read a long time ago about how this ivy league school didn't want army recruiters on campus because they were afraid it might somehow make their school more authoritarian when the opposite result might have happened, the army could have become more liberal.

The good folks of the PG should get out more and maybe the forum as a whole will be better because of it.

I wasn't being serious when I said that, so don't go by what I said. I actually do go into threads that are of an interest to me regardless of what board they're on. I was just messing around with Chris. See? :D:D:D

I wasn't being serious when I said that, so don't go by what I said. I actually do go into threads that are of an interest to me regardless of what board they're on. I was just messing around with Chris. See? :D:D:D

Yeah yeah, JJ's cool 100%. We're just playing around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back