Lesbian Video Clip Recommendations

Madison these are lovely. Made me feel deliciously horny.

These videos are really lovely. I know they are for women who adore women but I find them very lovely too and such a turn on. I'm very into oral sex and arnt pussies and clits so beautiful. Hearing them cum with joy is lovely. Thank you for sharing these. I will watch them many times. Jim

Kind of a short scene but the brunette has an amazing tongue!

http://xhamster.com/movies/154016/girlfriend_first_time_licked_by_a_lesbian_amateur.html

Seen this one before and it struck me then as now. Love the amateur setup, but don't know how Lesbian or bi- women care for a guy being in the scene "agitating".

Oh my goodness! Thank you for bringing this up. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. So I know exactly what you mean. I can appreciate a good FMF threesome like anyone else. But when it's supposed to be two women sharing each other's pleasure, men please stay away! Keep your hands to yourself, sit back and enjoy the moment.

Oh my goodness! Thank you for bringing this up. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. So I know exactly what you mean. I can appreciate a good FMF threesome like anyone else. But when it's supposed to be two women sharing each other's pleasure, men please stay away! Keep your hands to yourself, sit back and enjoy the moment.

Being a triad relationship I have to have MFM, FF & my husband time. I enjoy my time alone with my GF & hubby gives me/us space to do so. :heart:

L:rose:

Being a triad relationship I have to have MFM, FF & my husband time. I enjoy my time alone with my GF & hubby gives me/us space to do so. :heart:

L:rose:

There's distinct possibility my Mrs could ask my permission to be with a lady alone. The thought scares and excites me. She's never been with a woman but has some desires that way, probably awakened by us watching vids together from this thread and others similar. She told me recently that she's thinking about it and has concluded that finding gal willing to be a 3rd for us would be more difficult than hooking up with someone by herself. Set her free?

Back