Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

I'm always very intrigued to find women with this fantasy or yearning - Like others here, I'm sure, I would love to explore this with you - It can be both everything you'd ever fantasize about and more with the right people and chemistry, but can also be an awkward, weird, or nervous experience as well - Still, it's amazing - I would more than love to help you explore this, even with your cyber buddy :)

This is definitely my go-to fantasy for masturbation. The thoughts of riding one guy's cock quite happily when, whoopsy! here comes another, right up my ass ... then maybe even a third to fill my mouth .... Screamer of an orgasm.

Though, so far only a cyber-buddy has helped me explore this scene. Men in my past have been too possessive to give it a go.

haha

This is definitely my go-to fantasy for masturbation. The thoughts of riding one guy's cock quite happily when, whoopsy! here comes another, right up my ass ... then maybe even a third to fill my mouth .... Screamer of an orgasm.

Though, so far only a cyber-buddy has helped me explore this scene. Men in my past have been too possessive to give it a go.

Nice. Haha..."whoopsy!"

A question for the men out there:

How to go about broaching the idea of some extra cock action/roleplay with a self-conscious guy? I just keep coming back to this fantasy... ;)

*bumps the thread with one sexy, curvy hip*

C'mon now ... there have to be more ladies like me willing to admit their fascination with this!

A question for the men out there:

How to go about broaching the idea of some extra cock action/roleplay with a self-conscious guy? I just keep coming back to this fantasy... ;)

I suggest talking seductively and honestly to him about it while you give him a fantastic blow job.......... It worked on me ;)

My wife has reached orgasm, fucking herself with one of her dildos while deep throating my cock at the same time. It's one of our favorite things!

Sweet mother of god ^^^THIS! You sure got that right. Would love, love, love if my wife was up for bringing in a third. Alas... Not so far. Hope springs eternal.

Sweet mother of god ^^^THIS! You sure got that right. Would love, love, love if my wife was up for bringing in a third. Alas... Not so far. Hope springs eternal.

See! My ex-husband was the one that didn't want to bring another cock into the equation and I used to plead with him to find another guy to join us. God, I knew I married a pathetic piece of crap.

Two Brothers

I had 2 brothers once....and would LOVE to do it again. One of my favorite fantasies! Double or triple dipped...yes!

Actually been thinking a lot about it tonight.............mmmmmm

That's the joy in a fantasy ... one can revisit it again, and again ... and again ... and again ... and not be sore afterward! And ... different men each time. Mmm yummy!

I want this all the time!! Having one hot, hard cock in my pussy and the other one pounding my ass, instant orgasm...now to find two open minded participants... ;)

came home unexpectedly early when I was supposed to be away for the weekend,daughter was having a party and several guys had stripped naked and were running around and in the pool.
did make me think about that I must admit

Knowledgeable daughter

Seems like your daughter may already know how multiple cocks feel!

Having multiple men is definitely something I've fantasized about and used for masturbation, but I don't know if I'd ever have the balls, (insert laugh track here), to give it a try in real life.

Lately I've been thinking of a similar fantasy of multiple girls with strap ons... ;)

See ... that would kinda kill it for me. I mean, I'm into watching chicks dick each other ... but the whole APPEAL of this fantasy is the whole ... two hard, throbbing cocks slowly filling my tight holes while I squirm, squeal and whimper between them in a delicious sexy sandwich of cum and sweat ... maybe another in my hand, mouth ... who knows! *shrugs, laughing*

While pleasant two watch, it wouldn't have the same attraction if it were silicone ... Well, unless you didn't like dick ... Then I could see the draw of a fake dong.

But me, hehe ... I'm all about the cock.

See ... that would kinda kill it for me. I mean, I'm into watching chicks dick each other ... but the whole APPEAL of this fantasy is the whole ... two hard, throbbing cocks slowly filling my tight holes while I squirm, squeal and whimper between them in a delicious sexy sandwich of cum and sweat ... maybe another in my hand, mouth ... who knows! *shrugs, laughing*

While pleasant two watch, it wouldn't have the same attraction if it were silicone ... Well, unless you didn't like dick ... Then I could see the draw of a fake dong.

But me, hehe ... I'm all about the cock.

Oh, I like dick, but sometimes a couple of hot chicks is nice too... lol! ;)

Having multiple men is definitely something I've fantasized about and used for masturbation, but I don't know if I'd ever have the balls, (insert laugh track here), to give it a try in real life.
i agree totally. its a huge turn on to masturbate to this idea though. the idea of 2 or all 3 holes being filled at once is mind blowing.

Oh, I like dick, but sometimes a couple of hot chicks is nice too... lol! ;)

LOL Very true!
I didn't mean you, really ... it was more of a generalized observation for anyone that read this thread. There mere fact that you posted your interest in several chicks wielding strap-ons intimates you like a little yoni now and again! ;)

i agree totally. its a huge turn on to masturbate to this idea though. the idea of 2 or all 3 holes being filled at once is mind blowing.

Oh god, totally! There are times if I'm not getting off quickly enough (when I'm being super impatient), I just start to think about that and...well, it certainly does the trick.

Hmmmmmmm

I want this all the time!! Having one hot, hard cock in my pussy and the other one pounding my ass, instant orgasm...now to find two open minded participants... ;)

I can't imagine that would be so difficult, They would have to be "hard" but not difficult ;)

Back