Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

stunning

Ma'am
I must say you have acutally become more attractive with age. You should have no problem attracting any man you would want.

Especially me:D


After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

Until the last several years I was most reluctant to pose nude. Despite my photographer's repeated assurances I felt that my body wasn't hot enough for sexy or erotic photos. For photos from my 20's and 30's, I finally came to realize how right he was. In large measure that was due to the patience and understanding shown to me by a new, young g/f who helped me shed most of the negative body image my mom had instilled in me.

Some might disagree that I was hot when I was younger. Each according to his own taste, as the French put it. Here is a link to a scan of a Polaroid taken when I was 25, my very first nude. My initial scan was even poorer quality till my g/f used her considerable photo-editing skills to make it acceptable for sharing.

http://www.*********.com/view/?vxolcwms2hb7tr8

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

http://www.*********.com/view/?z3sbsrakaxly9cg

http://www.*********.com/view/?1o2wx6n4hi353y2

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

From time to time I may add other photos from my younger days in response to requests if, of course, there are any.

Some consider the phrase "woman of a certain age" demeaning to women. I've always felt quite the reverse and much prefer it to the over-used adjective "mature," let alone the kiss of death adjective "old." I feel just as vibrant and alive as I did in the photos I'm sharing here and infinitely more knowledgeable, albeit with a bit less energy and a few more aches and pains. A few might even challenge me as being beyond the upper age limit for correct use of the phrase. That's their problem.

I plan to address why I started my own thread and my expectations for it in a subsequent post.

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose
 
lovely

U r HOT love a woman who keeps her kitty furry shaped but all woman. Women of a certian age are portraits of art and U ooo lala.
 
You are welcome. :rose:
Just a thought...anything you model is sexy!


Thanks. I do get to choose all the photos I share which saves you from having to see all those over the years when I was wearing business attire, wearing rubber gloves cleaning the oven, etc.

Rose
 
Just beautiful. I like your angles & curves too! ;)
That breast looks like its standing proudly and begging to be worshiped!

My breasts have had a loyal and devoted congregation of one for 42+ years now and are available for worship 24/7. However, if I win a few new converts our modest sanctuary should be able to accommodate them. My photographer has never once been tempted by another goddess to switch his allegiance. I have rewarded his loyalty by recently granting him a life-time reservation for the first pew.

Thanks for all your compliments.

Rose
 
You are amazing! Can my wife (RC schools) come stay with you for some therapy? Being from the same general area ( tornado alley) it is amazing how religious upbringing was/is a form of brainwashing. Having traveled the world you realize nudity and other "vices" when addressed early and naturally results in a lot less screwed up people and less related crimes. You are lucky to have a good photographer as well. Being one as well, I have yet to convince my model to pose! I would love to have you in my landscapes. Thanks for your posts!

Thanks for your compliments and sharing your other thoughts.

Your wife can be helped by me or anyone else only if she first accepts that she needs assistance. It's your responsibility to facilitate that. Having said that I'm reminded of what my photographer always told friends seeking free legal advice from him as a practicing lawyer: it's worth exactly what you pay for it.

Rose
 
Incredible as always. Your legs are always phenomenal, but I agree that the way you're lying in this picture makes your breasts look particularly amazing. The only thing really distracting about this picture is wondering about the staining on the top of your stocking on your right thigh :devil:

Thanks for all your compliments.

It's been so long ago I can't remember exactly what the spot you noticed on my stocking top is. I do know some of the things it wasn't. The spot is too bright and too white to be my photographer's semen which at that time was more of a dull, off-white. None of my secretions ever would have left such a spot either. If I had to guess it was probably some sort of logo or other mark imprinted by the manufacturer.

Great eye to notice.

Rose
 
Rose, I though this had posted , but I see lit server did not. Will get the other later.

hugs fred

Thank you for sharing

You're truly awesome, Fred, for all the hard work you do for so many beautiful and sexy women. I'm thrilled that you've included me in that group. Thanks!

Hope you're feeling better.

hugs and kisses

Rose
 
Hi Rose, I love your pics. Especially the very first one (the B&W) ... so sexy! And, it has nothing to do with age.
I've always been attracted to older ladies, especially ones that look as good as you.
Welcome to Lit and please keep posting. You have an admirer.

-V- *subscribe*

Thanks for the compliments and for subscribing to my thread.

Speaking only for myself, lady/ladies makes me feel as old as I am, not as old as I feel which is still considerably younger. Let me hasten to add that it's impossible for me to take offense at your usage because it's in the context of such wonderful compliments.

Rose
 
If there is any doubt about the powerful effect parents have on their children's self esteem, just take a look at this beautiful woman.

It seems everyone around you found you stunning except you. It's no wonder given the damage your mother apparently inflicted.


:rose::rose::rose:

Daughters always blame their moms for their problems and moms always deny responsibility as I know I would. However, sometimes it's true. Not that it excuses how she treated me, but my mom's childhood was far from easy. She was the last of eleven and her own mom died giving birth to her. (From exhaustion I'd speculate.) Her dad died of a heart attack on Christmas eve of her senior year in high school, ending any possibility of her attending college, etc.

Thanks for your compliments and your understanding.

Rose
 
Ma'am
I must say you have acutally become more attractive with age. You should have no problem attracting any man you would want.

Especially me:D


Thanks.

While I qualify as a "Ma'am" because of my chronological age, I don't feel anywhere near that old.

Rose
 
Glad you like the photo. I'm not sure that I was aware how sexy I looked at the time I was posing, but I know now how right you are. What really makes it that way for me are how my outer labia show through the thicket of my pubic hair. Would you agree?

Rose

Well yes, yes I would agree , especially with page enlarged and putting my glasses on.:rolleyes::D
 
Let me Explain

Rose,
I ment nothing by the Ma'am. I have always treated a woman with the utmost respect. I call all ladies Ma'am. It was in no way a comment on your age (which I am not sure about anyway.... Hell... I am probably older than you are) I simply mean it as a term of respect:)

you are very beautiful!



Thanks.

While I qualify as a "Ma'am" because of my chronological age, I don't feel anywhere near that old.

Rose
 
Thanks for your thoughts. I'd love to know in more detail what you find fascinating about me.

Rose

I woman writer once said, and I paraphrase loosely, that young men faces are like their lives; nothing interesting is written there.

It is this that I find intriguing about you; the single, long-ago picture of a woman who dared to grasp her humanity and sexuality in a time when women, though freed from the grossest constraints of patriarchy, still risked much to be so open. That bespeaks a woman who has taken chances, made mistakes, reveled in pleasure and known pain; in short, a woman whose responses to the world will be nuanced and thoughtful, and whose many stories will draw me in and allow me the luxury of living in her world, with all its charms, colors and characters. These are things no 19 year old, whatever her outward charms, can promise me, and it is in that internal garden that I desire to wander, for it makes the other pleasures of our time the more arousing, more sensate.


B.
 
Thanks. I do get to choose all the photos I share which saves you from having to see all those over the years when I was wearing business attire, wearing rubber gloves cleaning the oven, etc.

Rose

;)I wouldn't mind seeing you model business attire and I'm sure that you cleaning the oven if all you were wearing was rubber gloves is domestic goddess sexy! :rose:'s
 
My breasts have had a loyal and devoted congregation of one for 42+ years now and are available for worship 24/7. However, if I win a few new converts our modest sanctuary should be able to accommodate them. My photographer has never once been tempted by another goddess to switch his allegiance. I have rewarded his loyalty by recently granting him a life-time reservation for the first pew.

Thanks for all your compliments.

Rose

It's obvious why he worships them.
I'm a convert.
There is no reason for him to switch.
I'm sure he enjoys those rewarding views from the 1st pew!
Always my pleasure, Rose.
 
Well yes, yes I would agree , especially with page enlarged and putting my glasses on.:rolleyes::D

You were able to zoom in on that key feature and focus clearly on it, were you? I'm glad you appreciated the resulting view.

Rose
 
Rose,
I ment nothing by the Ma'am. I have always treated a woman with the utmost respect. I call all ladies Ma'am. It was in no way a comment on your age (which I am not sure about anyway.... Hell... I am probably older than you are) I simply mean it as a term of respect:)

you are very beautiful!

I didn't take it as a sign of disrespect, but as respectful as you clearly intended it. It's just that words like "Ma'am," "lady," etc still make me cringe a bit and feel older than I am. In part it's because most of those words of respect always remind me of my mom.

I'll be 67 in December as shown on my profile page.

Thanks for the compliment.

Rose
 
I woman writer once said, and I paraphrase loosely, that young men faces are like their lives; nothing interesting is written there.

It is this that I find intriguing about you; the single, long-ago picture of a woman who dared to grasp her humanity and sexuality in a time when women, though freed from the grossest constraints of patriarchy, still risked much to be so open. That bespeaks a woman who has taken chances, made mistakes, reveled in pleasure and known pain; in short, a woman whose responses to the world will be nuanced and thoughtful, and whose many stories will draw me in and allow me the luxury of living in her world, with all its charms, colors and characters. These are things no 19 year old, whatever her outward charms, can promise me, and it is in that internal garden that I desire to wander, for it makes the other pleasures of our time the more arousing, more sensate.


B.

Thanks for amplifying and elucidating what you meant. Over the coming weeks and months and ... I hope you'll find much to wonder at as you do your wandering, not that I have as many tales to tell as Scheherazade.

Rose
 
;)I wouldn't mind seeing you model business attire and I'm sure that you cleaning the oven if all you were wearing was rubber gloves is domestic goddess sexy! :rose:'s

Oven-cleaning is such yucky work that I always wear long sleeves and jeans to protect as much of my skin as possible. Even when the foam dries a bit it's still toxic to my sensitive skin. Now, some of the other cleaning I do, well ....

Rose
 
Back
Top