Time for some more pre-birthday gifts

tumblr_nb5kr8k6WN1sjsejyo1_500.jpg

these are just little cakes for CW2, if your nice she might even share

176062666652854855_20J433lz_c.jpg

Just a little reminder how good birthday cake be,
it's gonna be a long couple of months.

tumblr_mw0ym7Qjqs1ruf9zjo1_500.jpg

a few cupcakes, carrot cake for sunbunny

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROAIw5Qwwm9JdNe1WS6J4bZdPfZhr-8sGJ86CrwKVMTb8okDagQA

Thank you! :kiss::heart::kiss:
I'll just eat them off him :devil:

I know sometime this weekend sunbunny has a birthday. I hope I haven't missed it, but this guy said he would come over and bake another cake for you if I did or whatever you needed him to do for you, cause it's your BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday Sunbunny!! :rose::kiss::rose:Either early, on time or belated.

531e1e68980933789a7f0ec95151a825.jpg

something to drink

Birthday-Cake-Collage.jpg

and of course some cake, well everyone ate your cake last night at "The Litties"
sorry :eek:

I know sometime this weekend sunbunny has a birthday. I hope I haven't missed it, but this guy said he would come over and bake another cake for you if I did or whatever you needed him to do for you, cause it's your BIRTHDAY.

something to drink

and of course some cake, well everyone ate your cake last night at "The Litties"

Thank you Sweetheart!! :kiss:
The big day is tomorrow but I'm fine with celebrating all weekend! I can think of several things he can do for me while the cake is baking and cooling :devil:

Thank you Sweetheart!! :kiss:
The big day is tomorrow but I'm fine with celebrating all weekend! I can think of several things he can do for me while the cake is baking and cooling :devil:

I think nothing will be cooling as long as he is around! Have fun this weekend :kiss:

I just want to throw a question out...When I was in high school my boyfriend family invited me over to celebrate a family member's birthday ...when it was cake time...after blowing out the candles and all , the cake was cut...pieces of cake were placed in bowls...and milk was poured over the cake...has anyone ever heard of eating cake like this before?...they all acted like this was just the norm...??

I just want to throw a question out...When I was in high school my boyfriend family invited me over to celebrate a family member's birthday ...when it was cake time...after blowing out the candles and all , the cake was cut...pieces of cake were placed in bowls...and milk was poured over the cake...has anyone ever heard of eating cake like this before?...they all acted like this was just the norm...??

Maybe all their cakes came out dry???:D:D:D

I will and do stuck pies... Pastry and molten cheese goodness any day over a cake. I'm just weird savoury :)

Nice to meet you. Have a seat over there in the corner. :)

I know people who did it. its a Midwest thing

I'm from the Midwest, and I've never heard of molesting cake this way.

Lexie, you are a girl after my own heart!

Thank you, Miss Crankybutt. Good thing you're sexy! MWAH!

Hope you had an awesome birthday, Sunbunny! :kiss:

Nice to meet you. Have a seat over there in the corner. :)

I'm from the Midwest, and I've never heard of molesting cake this way.

Lexie, you are a girl after my own heart!

Thank you, Miss Crankybutt. Good thing you're sexy! MWAH!

Hope you had an awesome birthday, Sunbunny! :kiss:

There is a reason I'm CW2. ;)

The cake thread is alive :D

One for the nurses
tumblr_loxq1qW03q1qd49fvo1_500.jpg

Apology Cakes
tumblr_nd1cq3hnfA1t1prrio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqtvob9Nil1s2b98qo1_500.jpg

and one more for that special person who you're still dating only because you haven't found anyone better to go out with yet . . .
tumblr_n3brkvITrU1t1prrio1_500.jpg

something to drink

Can it be my birthday too?...I want the baker...ooops I mean, I want a cake baked for me too!

Back