Rest and Relaxation (Closed for DeliciousMaiden)

The passion that came with fulfilling Maxine's request was indescribable. Derek had known from the moment he'd touched her with his tongue that he wouldn't be satisfied with her getting just one orgasm. Hearing his name on her lips as her hand tightened in his hair though, holding him right where she wanted him as the second one wracked her body though, was beyond even what he'd been expecting.

With a reluctance that surprised even him, Derek forced himself to release Maxine's thighs and pull his lips from her molten sex. He crawled slowly up the bed, letting his chest graze over first her stomach and then her breasts, even as the shook they slightest bit with every gasping breath she took, and every whimper that came with it.

When Derek's body covered Maxine's fully, he leaned down to press a tender kiss to her lips, letting her taste herself on his lips. Despite the heated passion of the past couple of minutes, he still wanted to show her that he was with her in this, not just using her for it, and he would take as long as it took to do so, despite the raging hardon that pressed so distractingly against the boxers that he still wore.
 
Last edited:
Maxine lay breathless as Derek crawled up her body and kissed her lips, their embrace tender at first and then deepening as she tasted evidence of her intense pleasure on his lips. Her body felt deliciously sated and yet she craved more and more of the young man beside her and judging by the hard nudging of his cock as it was trapped between them, Maxine could tell that he was as eager for her as she was for him to be inside her.

Breaking the languorous kiss Maxine reached out to Derek's boxers and tugged at the waistband eager to release him to her gaze. As she suspected his dimensions were impressive and more than responsive to her touch as her hand circled his base and stroked him lightly judging that she could send him into orgasm with her hand alone. But she wanted more as she was sure did he.

"I need you inside me, Derek,"

She told him as she squeezed his shaft.

"God, I want to feel you buried in me ... "

She murmured softly leaving it to him whether he took it slowly or plunged into her in one move. Her core was so molten and responsive that she knew she could take him whatever way he chose to give her what she now craved.
 
Derek let himself enjoy the tender kiss he shared with Maxine, even as it deepened and slowly became more passionate. He knew her body was likely still recovering, and he knew that his own body could use the break as well. It had been a fair few months since he'd slept with somebody, and he was definitely feeling that now!

The same small and knowing smile was on Derek's lips when Maxine finally broke the kiss. His body quivered above her as he felt her hands slide down his half-naked form to his boxers. He felt himself panting as her hands slowly pushed his boxers down, and the first touch of her hand on his aroused, hard, and ever-so-eager cock almost had him cumming on the spot.

Derek heard Maxine's words, even as his eyes closed from the feeling of her light touch on his throbbing eight inch cock. He'd known that she needed it, and he needed it too, needed to bury himself inside her, and feel his inch and a half girth stretch her walls around him.

The squeeze of her hand brought Derek's eyes open, and he slowly nodded, sucking in a slow and deep breath as he tried to prepare himself. He swallowed hard before finally speaking. "As...you wish." He said once more as he slowly moved to brace his weight on one hand so he could guide the cock that she was still holding to her molten and needy sex.

The first touch of his sensitive and engorged head to her hot and moist pussy send a shudder down his spine that was so violent, that Derek had to hesitate and brace himself once more. His head had bowed briefly, but when the head of his engorged cock was braced against her entrance, he lifted it to meet her gaze once more.

His lips lowered to hers once more as he eased himself forward. The head of his cock slipped into Maxine easily, and the welcome it received was warm and inviting to be sure! He felt her tight walls hugging his girth tight, but he kept pushing all the same.

Derek held Maxine to that embrace, another kiss that grew hotter and more passionate with each thick inch he filled her with. Their lips finally broke as he pressed the last inch into her, and Derek dropped his down to kiss her neck.

"I will do my best Maxine." Derek whispered softly against her heated flesh. "It's been so very long though, that I don't know how long I can hold out this first time."

Even as he apologized, keeping his body still to minimize the stimulation of his cock, at least a little bit, Derek did add a specific word to his statement. He'd added the word "first" as a promise for more, should she desire it.
 
"As...you wish."

Those same words signalling to Maxine that Derek would indeed give her all she needed.

He moved between her spread thighs, that first touch at the entrance to her sex making her gasp at the heat of that contact. Their eyes locked and Derek positioned himself once more at her entrance. She returned his kiss she had thought would be a prelude to his penetration, yet as they kissed he pushed forward drawing a gasp from Maxine as his thick cockhead eased up inside her. He held there briefly giving her the chance to draw a breath as her pussy walls fluttered around his girth sheathing him tightly within her. Even just that first penetration felt incredible and she met his kisses eagerly, their heat and passion growing as Derek progressively pushed inch after inch up inside Maxine, that steady screwing of her sex leaving her breathless when he was finally buried up inside her to the hilt.

"I will do my best Maxine."

He kissed her sensitive neck as he whispered his promise.

"It's been so very long though, that I don't know how long I can hold out this first time."

Her own body quivered as his cock throbbed inside her.

”For me too…”

She murmured in response.

”It doesn’t have to be long … the first time … “

She smiled picking up on his promise of repeated ‘performances’.


”… any way you want, Derek … “

She invited.

” … just show me you need this as much as me … “

For too long sex for Maxine had been casual and convenient and as such a stark contrast to the intensity that she and Derek had shared thus far. Above all, Maxine wanted to be wanted. Nothing could be more pleasurable to her than that!
 
Maxine's words were a true relief to Derek then, as was the way her body mirrored his with how it reacted. It as clear that it had been a long time for both of them, even without their words confirming it. The words were there though, and they made all the difference.

With one hand bracing his weight, Derek let the other slip beneath Maxine's head as he pulled slowly out of her. That hand fisted as he gave her a thrust, barely half of his length, but powerful enough to have him gasping, just from the feel of spreading her, and feeling her tight walls flexing around his throbbing cock.

Derek kept his hand fisted in Maxine's hair as he pulled most of the way out, and he held her gaze as best he could as he drove the full of his length inside her. His entire body shook with the powerful response he got from her, and everything he was feeling inside. He managed to hold her gaze for one more full thrust before he had to kiss her!

His lips surged down to hers as his pace quickened, kissing her hard and deep as he drove his needy cock into her receptive pussy again and again!

Derek was lost in what he was doing, lost in the forbidden nature of it, the intense pleasure of it, and of course lost in the feeling of every response he pulled from the woman beneath him.

The building sensation rising in Derek's gut was definitely too soon for his liking, but he and Maxine were far too gone to stop now. So rather than fight it just then, Derek welcomed it, driving harder and faster into Maxine as he pulled his lips from hers and pulled her head to the side, giving him access to her neck once more.

"Please cum Maxine." Derek begged Maxine as he felt the tingly feeling that started in his balls and surged up his cock. "Please god cum!" Derek's final plea came moments before his entire body jerked and shuddered, wracked with the most powerful orgasm he'd had in a very long time. His cock jerked inside Maxine, pulsing with the first strong pulse of his hot seed. Every thrust that followed, for Derek was sure as hell not stopping now, came with another pulse of that well-earned seed!
 
She had given Derek permission to pursue his pleasure as well as hers knowing that the experience prove as amazing for her as for him. Her eyes locked with his as his hand moved to her hair, his fingers tangling in her lengths as he eased out of her, only to thrust half way up inside her again. As one they seemed to gasp at the sensation, holding immobile for long seconds before she felt the inches ease out of her once more. This was what they both needed and Maxine was all too aware that Derek was exercising as much control as he could with these first thrusts. And so Maxine cried out in surprise when this time Derek gave a powerful thrust and sunk his entire length up inside her. The feeling was amazing. She felt so full of him as her sex seemed to clamp around his girth making his next withdrawal slower and infinitely more stimulating. His penetration when it came drew a groan from them both as once more he buried himself inside her.

Yet control was hanging by a thread. She couldn't say whether the kiss led to his thrusts or his thrusts to their passionate kissing, but as one it seemed mouths moved hungrily even as his cock thrust back and forth giving her such exquisite pleasure. She throbbed and arched and kissed abandoning herself to the pursuit of pleasure and a fast approaching release.

Maxine gasped as their lips finally tore apart.

"Please cum Maxine. Please god cum!"

Derek's plea, the tone of his voice added to Maxine's arousal as did his mouth upon her sensitive neck which combined with the abandon of Derek's urgent thrusts caused Maxine's body to tremor and convulse.

"Derekkkkk....!"

She called out his name as her body spasmed in release, riding his cock as still Derek continued his rapid strokes, each thrust sending his seed shooting deeply inside her as she moaned and clung to him breathlessly lost in their joint pleasure...
 
Derek felt every one of Maxein's reactions to everything he was doing, from the arch of her back, her hungrily kissing him back, her arms clinging to him so, and of course her convulsing pussy hugging his penetrating cock so close.

It was the sound of his voice on Maxine's lips though, called out in the heat of passion and release that pushed even Derek's hypersensitive body to a whole new level. He was already gasping and panting for breath, but somehow he redoubled his pace, fucking Maxine with a passion that he'd thought was beyond him, a passion made all the more intense by the fact that he knew, and could feel, that she was along for the ride!

Only when his cock finally waned, every drop so thoroughly drained from it, did Derek slow his thrusts, and finally stop. He was glad that he was already mostly laying on top of Maxine, otherwise he surely would have collapsed down onto her. He desperately wanted to say something, wanted to pull back to look into her eyes, ensure that she was alright, and still okay with what they'd done, but he truly lacked the strength just then. He could only lay there, on top of, and still inside, the lovely woman beneath him, praying that she was as happy and satisfied as he was.
 
On and on he thrust up into her, an urgency driving them both onwards until finally as one it seemed they collapsed in exhaustion, she laying beneath him as his body covered hers. Her heart was pounding in such a way that she was sure that not only must Derek be able to hear it, but that it must surely be audible in the room. And yet all that could really be heard was her ragged breathing as Maxine's senses swam the intensity of what they had shared having truly knocked her sideways.

"Thank you ... "

She murmured softly a hand moving to lightly stroke though his hair and along his back. This was unprofessional at best, she knew and at worst potentially compromised her work here, but Maxine dismissed that fleeting thought choosing uncharacteristically to put herself and her own needs first. Thought truth be known, she hadn't even realised just what they were before she had started talking to Derek.

"I guess we both needed that .... ?"

She suggested as they both lay exhausted across her bed.
 
Maxine's soft words of thanks were exactly what Derek needed to hear just then, and they brought a smile to his lips, even if she couldn't see it just yet.

"And thanks to you as well."

Derek whispered back before pressing another tender kiss to her neck.

The feel of Maxine's hand stroking through his hair and down his back would surely have drained Derek of every bit of strength in his body if there had been any strength there to drain. As it was though, he could only sigh softly with contentment, enjoying the aftermath of what he and Maxine had just done.

Maxine's second statement pulled a soft chuckle from Derek, after which he grunted softly as he pushed his body upwards, just far enough so that he could look Maxine in the eye. He smiled at what he saw there, and he couldn't resist the urge to lift a hand up to brush a stray strand of her blond hair away from her face.

"Probably more than either of us even realized." Derek said softly. Even after he spoke though, Derek let his hand linger on her cheek, his fingertips brushing against the tender flesh, just because they could.
 
"And thanks to you as well."

Maxine smiled as Derek kissed her neck. Both of them were so sated, but she was loving the intimate way they lay together, her touch stroking him lightly and his own hand moving to brush a stray strand of hair clear of her cheek, the gesture so tender that it brought a warm smile as she looked down at him.

"Probably more than either of us even realized."

He agreed softly with her comment about their joint needs. She nodded, but remained silent for long moments, just savouring the touch of his body beneath her fingers, the press of his lithe torso against her body and the trail of his fingers along her cheek even as their rapid breathing slowly stilled to a slow and steady rhythm.

"I think I like this almost as much ... "

She murmured finally. Much as their passion had been amazing just being with someone she could touch and be touched by, sharing that casual intimacy was something she had not experienced for what must be years ...

"But ... "

She hesitated considering her words before continuing. She didn't want to offend him or drive him away or make demands on him, but even as those thoughts entered her mind her eyes met Derek's and she realised that unlike other men she had known Derek was uncomplicated and would merely accept her words for what they are.

"I don't want to complicate things for you, Derek, or put you into a difficult situation ... "

She couldn't imagine what might be said to him if any of his co-workers realised what had happened between them and she felt strangely protective towards him. It was unlikely he'd want to publish the fact and besides ... this could easily just be a one-off, no matter how wonderful it had been.

"You're a gentleman, but it's late and if you need to head off then I understand, "

She had no idea of how likely it was that he would be missed in the staff accomodations.

" ... but you're welcome to stay as long as you want ... "

She wanted to add. ' as often as you want', but didn't want to put him under any pressure...
 
Words couldn't describe how good it felt to lay with Maxine, literally just lay with her. It had been so long since Derek had been with somebody, and he'd thought about it so much, that the actual realization of it seemed truly surreal. Despite that feeling though, he couldn't help but smile as his fingers lingered on Maxine's cheek or in her hair, and as hers did the same, lingering in his hair, on his back, or tracing along his sides.

Sadly though, all good things must come to an end, and it was Maxine who put a voice to what the both of them were thinking. His head bowed as he heard the words, but when it lifted once more, the same gentle tenderness that had been reflected in it before, was still there after.

"I chose to put myself in this situation Maxine, and I'd do it a hundred times over again." Derek said softly, holding Maxine's gaze for a few moments before leaning down to kiss her lips lightly. When his lips parted and his head rose though, there was a certain sadness there.

"Sadly Maxine, I should probably be in my room come morning." The words were spoken with obvious reluctance, and they came with the equally reluctant motion that was pulling back, finally letting his soft cock slip from within Maxine's warm and accommodating sex.

Derek eased himself backwards until his feet slipped from the bed onto the floor. He slowly rose to a standing position, his gaze never leaving Maxine's prone form, especially when a thought came to his mind, the kind of thing that both of them could probably use just then, and that they would both appreciate.

"I do think though, that how late I arrive to my room tonight is irrelevant. So I have more than enough time for a shower, should you be up for one?" The statement was formed as a bit of a question, and as he asked it, Derek moved around the bed and offered his hand to Maxine, offering to help her stand, should she want to shower with him.
 
"I chose to put myself in this situation Maxine, and I'd do it a hundred times over again."

His words reassured her as did the soft kisses she loved so much.

"Sadly Maxine, I should probably be in my room come morning."

She sighed softly feeling him ease free of her body, the loss of that contact inevitable, but leaving a void nonetheless.

"I do think though, that how late I arrive to my room tonight is irrelevant.
So I have more than enough time for a shower, should you be up for one?"


She looked up at him as he stood by the bed. His hand was extended to her, but the last thing she wanted was to wash away all evidence of what they had shared.

"No, but you go ahead."

She told him shaking her head.

"I'll see to myself later.. I really don't want to move at the moment ... "
 
Maxine's refusal actually caught Derek off guard. He tried to not let his disappointment show as he nodded though. He smiled down at her once more before taking a small respectful step back and turning from her to head towards the shower.

The first feel of the water on his overheated body elicited a soft groan from Derek. He just leaned against the wall for a long time, letting the water just pound on him, slowly easing away any tension he'd worked up during the enjoyable events he'd just shared with Maxine.

It was so unusual for him, but Derek couldn't get his mind off of Maxine, especially the thought that she was laying in bed right now, waiting for him.

What was meant to be a quick shower ended up taking the better part of ten minutes, most of them spent with Derek lost in his own head. Even when he finally walked out of the bathroom, with every intent of getting dressed and heading back to his own room, he found himself distracted by the sight before him, the sight of Maxine, lying on the bed in the exact same position he'd left her in.

The struggle in Derek's head was brief but intense. He knew he shouldn't be here, that he risked both of their jobs by being here with her, but before he was even done trying to reason why he could linger here longer, he was already closing the small distance to the bed.

Derek crawled up on the bed and moved his hand to Maxine's foot, letting his fingertips barely touch her, even as his hand started to move. He crawled slowly up the bed, his gaze watching his hand's progress as it slid to her ankle, her calf, brushed over her knee, feathered along her thigh, and slowly traced her hip before finally sliding up her side, brushing against the side of her breasts on it's way to her throat and up to her cheek. By the time he was finished, he was propped on an elbow beside her, cupping her cheek with that hand, and leaning down to kiss her, praying once more that she wouldn't reject him.
 
Maxine watched Derek reluctantly ease from the bed and head into her bathroom. She gave a heavy sigh, one of contentment, even exhaustion. She could have gone with him, the idea of showering together was erotic, but her body felt deliciously sated and even if she could not savour that feeling with him, she was reluctant to shed that feeling of well-being and contentment as it had been such a long time since she had felt that way ...

She must have dozed, for the next thing she knew, she felt a light touch on her foot, so light she thought she had imagined it until she felt the bed dip indicating that Derek was changing position and felt a corresponding stroke of his hand as it made its way higher and higher leaving a quivering train in its wake, her eyes only finally fluttering open to find he was laying beside her, his hand on her cheek as he moved to kiss her.

Her lips met his in a slowly sensuous kiss. They were turned into a smile as their lips finally eased apart and murmured.

"I thought you had to go? I warn you, if you start anything else, you're not likely to get out of here until dawn..."

She chuckled when he didn't move.

"I can take a scandal, but I don't want to put you in the position of having to make explanations to anyone, Derek"

She told him, raising a hand to brush his cheek tenderly.

"It was never my intention to make things ... difficult ... for you ... "
 
Last edited:
Maxine's response to the light touch of his hand and eventually his kiss were exactly what Derek had been hoping for, especially given the way he'd accidentally shunned her earlier that day.

Of all the things that made Derek smile along with Maxine though, it was her tender words, spoken in that soft and seductive tone as she brushed her hand across his cheek.

"I believe difficult is a matter of perspective my dear, given the fact that you are my responsibility for the duration of your stay. Is it our fault that they neglected a duty or a need that you might have?"

Even after he spoke, the small smile remained on Derek's lips as he maintained their very intimate distance. His hand slowly brushed up and down her cheek as he spoke and just laid beside her, enjoying the closeness of her body and her company as a whole.
 
"I believe difficult is a matter of perspective my dear, given the fact that you are my responsibility for the duration of your stay. Is it our fault that they neglected a duty or a need that you might have?"

She chuckled at that, enjoying his humour, his presence and that all-too-seductive manner of his as he made her body literally melt at his touch.

"Ah, Derek, if only ..."

She murmured.

"... if your duty were truly to provide all my needs ... "

She reached out and ran a hand down the length of his body as she allowed her imagination to run riot.

"If for any reason you ever decide to leave here .... "

She told him, only half joking at the unspoken offer and not expecting that even if they were found out that Derek's job would ever truly be at risk.

"But for now, alas ... I fear your job description is ... limited ... "

She leaned forward to kiss him tenderly.

"But I do have to say that I approve of the hotel's 'optional perks' ... "

She commented chuckling.
 
Derek smiled and chuckled along with Maxine, enjoying the way they got along, as though they'd been friends for years. It would be easy for a random voyeur to mistake them for long-time lovers if they were seen now, and something about that thought called to Derek, for Maxine had in fact been his first woman in a very long time.

"If my duty were truly to provide all yours needs what my dear?"

Derek whispered softly into Maxine's ear as he savored the long and slow trail of her hand, a trail that rivaled the one he'd done to her just moments ago.

Maxine's next comment definitely left Derek wondering. He could of course fill in the blanks himself, but something about hearing her voice the words herself one day seemed all the sweeter.

The tender kiss that came before Maxine's next softly spoken statement was as gentle and sensual as the one he'd given her earlier, and the gentle humor was certainly welcome.

"I do aim to please."

Derek responded softly in kind, letting his hand brush down her cheek and down her body once more, this time letting the pads of his fingers brush the inside curve of her body as his palm slid over her flesh.
 
"I do aim to please."

Maxine chuckled as his hand trailed slowly over her body.

And you do..."

She assured him huskily.

" ... but somehow don't think I can be including this in my report ... "

She told him with a smile.

"And actually ... "

She began turning slightly so that she could see him.

"My reputation does tend to proceed me ... so why on earth would you ...?"

She hesitated. She doubted that she was the most alluring 'prospect' to a young man such as Derek. And he was obviously admired amongst the guests, so why was it that this attraction had suddenly sparked between them.

"I wouldn't have thought I was your type..."

She told him softly. Derek wasn't her usual 'type' if indeed she did have one. But most likely that proved that she had been going for the wrong kinds of guys for many years now, she supposed.
 
Maxine's reassurance was hardly needed, but it was certainly appreciated. It was always good to know that one's efforts were appreciated.

"And actually ... "

"My reputation does tend to proceed me ... so why on earth would you ...?"

"I wouldn't have thought I was your type..."

From the moment Maxine had started to speak, Derek knew that there was more to come. He lifted his hand from her body so she could roll to her back and better meet his gaze as she spoke. Her words were understandable enough to be sure.

Derek let his hand make the trail from Maxine's thigh back up to her cheek and down, using a slow and languid pace as he contemplated her words. When his hand rested on her thigh once more, he finally took a deep breath and spoke.

"It's tough to say really. I didn't plan any of this. It just sort of...happened."

Derek knew his answer was lacking, but it was a decent start. He gave Maxine's thigh a gentle squeeze as he continued.

"Once we were in here, and I heard you talk about your career and how people treat you, and I wanted to make it up to you. I wanted to make you feel special, because I sensed that that's what you wanted, what you needed, and even knew that I wanted too. After that, I just took the risk and went with my gut instinct."

Derek knew how his words sounded, like it had just been a pity fuck, so he chose to continue once more.

"What we did... it wasn't scripted or rehearsed like the rest of your visits to other places, and even here. It was just...us... just us being us, you know? It was just two people doing what came naturally, enjoying the company of another person, even if it's somebody they just met."

It was a rare occurrence for Derek to struggle to find words, but making these words sound just right to Maxine was a challenge to be sure. He wanted her to know that he did mean what he'd said, and that he did care about her, even though they'd just met.
 
Last edited:
"It's tough to say really. I didn't plan any of this. It just sort of...happened."

That was how it had seemed to her also. She had found him personable, even attractive, but she had never intended to cross a line with him, much less mow right through it!

"Once we were in here, and I heard you talk about your career and how people treat you, and I wanted to make it up to you. I wanted to make you feel special, because I sensed that that's what you wanted, what you needed, and even knew that I wanted too. After that, I just took the risk and went with my gut instinct."

He was compassionate, she had known that. But somehow he had tuned into her in a way no one else had for years, if ever ...

"What we did... it wasn't scripted or rehearsed like the rest of your visits to other places, and even here. It was just...us... just us being us, you know?"

She smiled as he spoke of her visits being scripted, rehearsed. He could have no idea just how true that was, or at least had become in recent years, but most of that was due to the way she was received, rather than a wish to follow a formulaic approach to her job.

"It was just two people doing what came naturally, enjoying the company of another person, even if it's somebody they just met."

She nodded, appreciating his honestly, yet in turn there was something more she wanted to know.

"You're very popular with the holiday makers who stay here ... do you find yourself often 'enjoying the company' of tourists who come here?"

She asked.

"This is personal curiosity, not as part of my script or to find details for my report."

She didn't want to sound like she was accusing him of being a serial seducer, but she did want to know if this was anything like as unique an experience for him as it was for her.

" ... you're a good looking, sensitive guy ... I'd find it difficult to believe if there hadn't been ... 'attractions' ... given how long you've been here ... "

She explained, hoping her question wouldn't annoy him.
 
Though Derek couldn't fault Maxine for asking the question that she did, but it didn't make him feel any better to actually hear it come her lips. He did offer her up a small smile though as he shook his head.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't attract attention from some of the women I attend to." Derek started as he held Maxine's gaze. "Not a single one of them was worth risking my job over though. You are the first who has ever tempted me to even approach that line, let alone cross it."

As Derek spoke, his hand moved from her body, moving slowly to cup her cheek. "You are a unique woman Maxine, and I want you to know that what we did, and the reason behind it was just as unique as you are."

Despite the fact that it was hard for Derek to find the right words to describe what they'd done and why, he had done his best. He could only hope that she believed him and was willing to put her worries to rest.
 
"I would be lying if I said I didn't attract attention from some of the women I attend to."

Maxine nodded appreciating his honestly.

"Not a single one of them was worth risking my job over though. You are the first who has ever tempted me to even approach that line, let alone cross it."

It wasn't what she'd expected to hear, but she believed him completely.

"You are a unique woman Maxine, and I want you to know that what we did, and the reason behind it was just as unique as you are."

She smiled at him, the feel of his hand upon her cheek as electric as his touch upon her body.

"I don't have anyone special in my life. I haven't for a long time."

She told him although she'd already intimated as such.

"As I said earlier, I can get my basic needs met .. but emotionally ... "

She shrugged. He knew all this, but she wanted to be as clear as he was.

"I've never done anything like this before. And no matter what happens, I'll do whatever is necessary so you don't get into trouble job wise on my account. That's the last thing I'd want."

She reassured him.

"Of course, if you wanted to come and work for me ... a Personal Assistant with benefits ... It's worth considering as a last resort"

She murmured with a low chuckle finding the fantasy more than alluring.

" ... but seriously ... if you have any problems job wise, let me know and I'll sort something out for you ... no strings or anything ... there's no way I'd let you suffer because of what we did this evening Derek, I hope you know that ...?"

Her gaze held his before she moved forward to kiss him lightly on the lips, the kiss softly lingering.

"... talking of which ... don't you need to head back ... ?"

She asked him regretfully.
 
For the first time in a while, Derek was truly glad that he hadn't gone along with the interests of the women he'd attracted to himself before. It made him feel that much more comfortable about telling Maxine the truth. The last thing he wanted was for her to think that he did what they'd just done often and casually.

Maxine's own admissions, the one's she'd hinted at before didn't truly come as a surprise to Derek, but he was thankful for her honesty all the same. He still sympathized with her situation, and more than understood what it was like to be able to get sex without actually being in a true relationship.

Derek couldn't help but be thankful for Maxine's considerations. He was as worried about his job security as he was about hers, should their escapade get found out. The thing he hadn't expected though, was the offer that followed. It wasn't even something he'd thought about, but now that it was out in the open, it was definitely an enticing offer to say the least.

Maxine concluded her offer by leaning in to kiss him, and he gladly let her. The fact that she let it linger, even if it was for but a moment spoke volumes.

Derek took a deep breath when their lips finally parted. He listened to Maxine's final statement, and he offered up a small smile as he bowed his head. His hand still lingered on her cheek as he thought about it. She was certainly right. If he wanted to go back to his room and get any decent amount of sleep, now was certainly the time to go. On the other hand though...

"Need is really a relevant term isn't it Maxine?" Derek asked teasingly before leaning down to give her a gentle lingering kiss of his own. "We've already seen where I stand when given the choice between my own needs and yours. So the only question I think we should ask is this." Derek let a sly smile linger on his lips as he spoke, and even afterwards as he let his words hang in the small bit of air that was between them. "What do you need?"
 
"Need is really a relevant term isn't it Maxine?"

He surprised her by responding. His kiss was long and lingering and as ever softly sensual and of course full of temptation.

"We've already seen where I stand when given the choice between my own needs and yours. So the only question I think we should ask is this., What do you need?"

Maxine seemed to give his question careful consideration.

"I know what I want..."

She told him a hand moving to his torso and stroking his body lightly.

"But when it comes to need..?"

She held his gaze for long moments.

"I need you to be safe job wise.
I can't be responsible for causing problems with your work here."


Her voice was regretful but firm.

"Right now, I need you to go back and make sure you're where you should be if anyone comes looking for you ... "

She glanced at the clock.

"I think that has to be our priority at the moment ... "
 
Derek couldn't stop the smile that came to his lips when he heard Maxine say that she knew what she wanted, ad he let out a soft sigh as he felt her hand move to his toned torso and stroke gently over his skin. She was of course full of surprises though, and one of those surprises was her next statement. He understood of course, but was saddened by the fact, even if he knew she was right.

A slow exhale preceded a slow bow of Derek's head. The tone of Maxine's voice didn't leave much room for negotiation, that much was certain.

"As you wish." Derek responded at last, his brown gaze meeting her. He knew well enough what they'd risked just doing what they'd done. His lingering in her room only increased the chances of them being found together.

With a slowness that Derek knew reflected his reluctance, Derek eased himself away from Maxine so he could move slowly off of the bed to his feet. He moved slowly as he gathered his clothes from where they were scattered on the floor. He pulled his clothes on as slowly as he'd moved away from Maxine, wishing with each passing moment that she'd change her mind. He knew when he was pulling his shoes on though, that that wasn't going to happen.

Derrek turned towards the door, intending to do as Maxine wished of him. He paused though, and turned back. He moved to the side of the bed and leaned over her, moving his hand to brush across her cheek and slide to the back of her head. He fisted his hand in her tussled blonde hair and pulled her in for a long, deep, and passionate kiss.

When their lips finally parted, Derek met Maxine's gaze once more and spoke. "A promise for later." He said simply enough before turning towards the door once more. This time, he didn't stop. The walk back to his room was a long and lonely one. It seemed so foreign to Derek. Any other day he'd have been perfectly content to be going back to his empty room. Tonight was different though. Tonight he'd been given the chance to feel something that he hadn't felt in god knows how long, and he hadn't realized until now just how much he'd needed it.
 
Back
Top