A Game Of Seduction (Closed)

Firmhanded_Daddy

reborn in flame
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Posts
10,067
Traffic was at a God damned standstill. He looked at the clock on the dash and let out a weary sigh and then reached out to tap a button on the steering column. The hard grinding metal music that had been pounding out of the speakers fell to a halt as a single chirp replaced it. “Call Maria.” His voice was deep, strong, and clear.

The female computer voice responded. Calling Maria. A quick number dial and then the phone rang. ”Hey dad, what’s up? He tried to keep the stress and anxiety out of his voice as he replied to his daughter. She sounded like she was in a good mood and he didn’t want to ruin it. “Hey, baby. I know I was supposed to be in charge of dinner tonight but I just now got out of work, and traffic is horrible. Do you think you and Juliet can start dinner? I’m really sorry I just don’t want to us to have to eat super late. I’ll try to get it tomorrow. If it looks like I’m going to get out late I’ll leave the credit card and you can order a pizza that way you don’t have to get dinner two nights in a row. Deal?”

”Don’t worry about it Daddy, really. Just get home safe. Love you!” He felt some of the tension drain out of him and he couldn’t help but smile. She knew it too she could hear it in his reply. “Love you too baby. I’ll be home as soon as I can. Thank you again, and thank Juliet for me.”

The call ended and the music turned back on. He found himself wondering how he had been lucky enough to raise such a responsible young woman. The truth was he had not done it on his own. His wife had helped with that until her passing when she was twelve, and that event had shaped her and made her grow up fast.

She had her mother’s eyes and curves, but she also looked a lot like her father. He was half Cherokee Indian and though his skin was not as dark as most he stood out in a crowd. Where she was fine boned and had the delicate features which gave her an exotic appearance that had men chasing her constantly he had a sturdy and stocky build that turned every female eye toward him like a magnet. Even at forty years old he was in amazing shape with a well-cut physique and hard muscles. He took really good care of himself. They both had the high cheekbones of the Native American tribe, the high brow, and the jet black hair.

Both Maria and John’s had once been down well to the small of their back. Maria’s still was, John had long since cut his and kept it close-cropped, a habit he picked up in the military. He wore a short beard, nothing too bushy but just enough that one could feel it when you got close and it didn’t look unprofessional. He had not quite reached a stage where grey had set in fully, but there was definitely some salt and pepper inside his facial hair, his hair had the occasional swath of grey as well but for the most part, he was jet black. He jokingly grumbled about this to his daughter saying that his father was jet black until the day he died at eighty.

The trip home was slow going but he finally managed to make it to the door. He parked the SUV in the driveway and stepped out with a quiet sigh. They lived in a suburb of Chicago and while nature was more removed than he would like he regularly took Maria out into the woods and got her in touch with the roots of her people and with nature. He brushed the few wrinkles out of his suit and then strolled up to the front door, twisting the knob.

“I’m home!” His green eyes scanned the foyer as he made his way into the heart of the home he shared with his daughter. A moment later he was greeted by a pair of arms slung around him in a fierce hug and a kiss on his grizzled cheek. He dropped his bag to the floor and hugged his daughter so tight she squeaked a little bit. Her skin was fairer than his but seeing them this close the resemblance was uncanny. He kissed the top of her head and smiled. “Thanks for the help. Give me a minute to change and I’ll come help.”

She glared up at him and for a split second, he felt like he was looking at her Mother. She used her ‘Mom voice in the making’ ”The hell you will. Go get comfortable and then relax dad. It will be ready soon.” He laughed and shook his head. “Alright alright. You are going to make one lucky man a terrifying wife, you know that?”

He disappeared into his bedroom after scooping up what used to be a military backpack now turned business carryall. He slumped against the door for a moment and just took in the confines of his room. For a moment he just leaned against to cool wood trying to ignore a pounding headache and tension in his shoulders. Then he started to change out of his clothing and into a pair of jeans and a form-fitting white undershirt. Despite it being the midst of autumn he was usually warm in the house.

He returned a moment later and walked into the kitchen, his body a bit more relaxed he smiled at the girls. “Hey Juliet, how was your day today? Did you keep my daughter out of trouble?” The tank top revealed a skull tattoo across the majority of his broad back with a rifle and the text beneath it that read in a brutal, curving font ‘One Shot, One Kill”
 
Juliet was packing for summer vacation when her parents called." Darling we are so sorry we cant come get you. Gammy has had an accident and she needs us with her in Scotland." Juliet nearly dropped the phone when she had heard the words Gammy and accident." Mom please keep me informed. I love you guys and give gammy my love." Juliet ended the call and sat down and sighed. She had been studying all semester and her stress level where beyond max and was glad thing were over but she had no where to go for the summer and a thought popped in her head.

Juliet ran to Maria's dorm and knocked shortly before walking in." Maria can we talk something bad has happened." Juliet explained everything and was grateful when she was invited to spend the summer with Maria and her Father.

Juliet walked back to her Dorm and finished packing her things. she looked in the mirror one last time and pulled her long blond hair into a messy bun and began bringing her bags to her candy red camaro and shut the trunk.


Juliet pulled on her black leather jacket and texted Maria saying she was ready and waiting on her. Juliet played with her lip ring out of nervousness it had been years since she had seen Maria's dad and the last time she saw him. Juliet had a crush on him.

Juliet was brought out of her thoughts when Maria jumped in her car and said she was ready. Juliet started up the car and sped out of the parking lot and turned up the music.


The couple of hour that it took for them to get to Maria's house sped by and they were in her wrong bring things up and Maria pointed to the guest room across from her dads room and she blushed a little and brought her bags in the room and settled in. Juliet let her hair down and had braided it and put on some tight black leggings and a top that showed off her fit stomach and unicorn slippers.

Juliet walked out of the room and laughed at maria's outfit and had a pillow thrown at her and they decide they were hungry and went down when Maria got a call and told us we were going to start dinner and i nodded as i take out pots and pans for spaghetti.

About thirty minutes later Juliet hears a car pull up and the door open shortly after and and giggle out how Maria still get excited to see her dad.

Juliet played with her lip ring again and felt a familiar rush when she heard his voice and took a few moment to walk outside to the pool to calm her self down and sighed.

Juliet walked backed in and got back to cooking. Juliet jumped when he had said her name and she turned around and was just staring for a moment taking in his appearance and could not help the visual orgasm she had from just looking at him." Hello sir and i swear Maria has been a good girl and has been a straight A student. My dad has been okay sir i mean my gammy was in an accident and m y parents had to cancel our summer plans to go take care of her but your daughter has been a true best friend and invited me to spend the summer with you guys. i mean this has always been a second home for me."

Juliet it her lip ring and fiddled with it as she was talking with Maria's dad.
 
He would have been blind to not notice that there was several different things about Juliet than the last time he had seen her. For one thing she was much more of a young woman than before he had seen her last. He took a moment to appreciate that in the pause of silence that she took to look him over. She had changed and for the better. Though unlike her open admiration of his figure he was more subtle about his approval of her figure. It would never do to get caught gazing at his daughter’s best friend after all.

After Crystal had passed away he had never dated, never had any romantic flings, he had shut that part of himself down as much as a man could. He still took care of his more basic needs, though he did so in a capacity that was done privately. Yet that did not stop members of his community, his family, the church, and even his daughter from trying to set him up with people. The answer had always been the same; a polite but firm no thank you. When Crystal had died she had taken his heart with her, besides he had a girl to look after and he had fully and completely devoted himself to the task of looking after her and providing the best life and role model for her he possibly could.

He was highly involved in the indigenous community outreach programs, most of his law work involved working with disenfranchised minorities but focused on Native Americans who had their rights taken away in some capacity. He made a hell of a living doing it, but invested a lot back into the community. He had gone to school on a full scholarship due to his heritage, and so he gave back every chance he could. Maria had the ability to take advantage of the same grants, but instead John had paid for everything.

When she told them why she was here his expression darkened, then softened. She was not wrong that this had been a second home for nearly all of her life. Despite her awkward behavior, she had been almost like a daughter to him, an extension of the family. He crossed the room into the tile kitchen floor and without a word he pulled her into a gentle hug. “She made the right call. You know you are always welcome here. I am so sorry to hear about the accident. Let me know about any updates alright? If you need anything, anything at all let me know, alright? I’ll call your parents later and check in with them, see how they are holding up. I bet your mom is a wreck too.”

He released her with a parting squeeze and then frowned. “I would have just picked something up instead if I’d have known what was going on. I’m sorry about that. Tell you what, after dinner if you girls want we can rent a movie on demand and eat something really bad and just have fun. Unless you have something planned already? I’m sure you do, gotta be something better than hanging around with an old man.”

He turned around to the fridge and pulled out three bottles of beer and held one up for each of them. “Anyone else?” He had always been pretty laid back when it came to drinking and other things, as long as they did it under supervision and were safe, he was fine with it. He would rather they do it when he could keep an eye on them than in an uncontrolled environment. Besides they were both old enough now. As he straightened the shirt shifted enough to see one of the old dark scars on his back. During his final tour in the army, he had taken three bullets just above his heart. He barely survived them, Maria had been three years old. Now they were just faded marks that hurt when the weather cooled down. Even snipers took bullets.
 
Juliet was shocked And surprised by the strength she felt. Juliet nodded. Thank you sir that means so much to me. Grammy is more of a mother then my own mother was but that aside I would call dad over mom she does not like talking about personal matter and since you and my dad have been friends for years it would be better to ask himself and it’s okay I don’t mind cooking I love it and Maria is hopeless in the kitchen anyway.”

To her cooking and a few moments later she felt someone behind her and turned around to a beer being offered and thankfully took it.” Thank you.” Juliet truly smiled and stood by the stove listening to the conversation and frowned when Marie said she had plans with her boyfriend. That’s okay Marie I can keep your old man company I am sure there is a movie we can find to watch together.”

Juliet hoped she was not over stepping and making a fool of her self . Juliet felt the negative thoughts pop in her head and say.” He does not want to spend time with you he’s and older man who has better things to do.”

Juliet turned to Maria’s father.” On second thought you go out air I am sir you have better things to do I am sure I can find something to do around here.”
 
Last edited:
He smiled at her and nodded. Her mother was a bit on the cold side at times. He had suspicions about the woman that he dared never voice to the young woman or her father. Some things were better never left said aloud. “Yeah, maybe I’ll give him a ring later. Please, call me John if you want to.”

When she said Maria was hopeless in the kitchen he saw Maria give her a look and he kept his smile. He knew there were going to be words later about that particular comment. Maria mentioned plans with her boyfriend and he frowned at her slightly. “Tonight? You brought your friend home because you know she needed to be around people who care and the first thing you do is leave. Not the best way to show your support.”

Father and daughter shared an intense look in silence for a moment. They were both strong-willed individuals with stubborn streaks. They traded a few clipped words back and forth in their native tongue and he let out an irritated sigh. “Don’t be late, daughter. We eat first.”

She thanked him and kissed his cheek. He grumbled something irritably beneath his breath. She also took a beer from him and he raised a brow. “Is he driving? He better be if you plan on drinking that.” The put the beer back in the fridge and grabbed something else.

He turned his attention back to Juliet and smiled. “I have no plans and I am not feeling like making any to go out. It was my idea to spend the night with a pair of beautiful 20 something girls after all right. What man my age would turn that down? Guess it will just be the two of us.” He winked at Juliet and his daughter groaned and told him to stop making creepy dad jokes.

Dinner went off without a hitch, despite his weariness and what Juliet had told him the three were lively. It was obvious just being here had given her a boost in spirit. That made him smile to see. Once dinner was done he cleared the dishes while Maria got ready for her date, he told Juliet to go get comfortable and pick out a movie and he would be there in a moment. He saw his daughter out the door and greeted her boyfriend, despite really not liking the kid he was kind and cordial to him.

Then he settled down on the couch next to Juliet and smiled. “So, what is the plan?”
 
Juliet smiled at her best friends stare and walked off to the kitchen dishing up plates. Juliet took a little longer as she heard John and Maria arguing and wanted to give them privacy. Juliet enjoyed the meal and was surprised to see John clear the table but said nothing." okay John i am going to change into some pj's if you don't mind."

Juliet ran up stairs and changed into some short short sleep shorts and a mid though long sleeved sleeping shirt and put her unicorn slippers back on and pulled her long blond hair out and brushed it keeping it down. Juliet returned to the living room and looked through Johns collection on the wall near the TV and sighed.

She had no idea what John liked to watch and she decided on a scary movie. Juliet had everything ready and the movie on pause at the beginning. She walked over to the front door and wished maria a goodnight and that she would most likely see her in the morning.


Juliet returned and sat down on the couch waiting for John and fiddled with her lip ring again deep in her thoughts she jumped a bit when john sat down and smiled." the plan is a scary movie or if you want i can choose something else. I was not sure what you wanted or liked so i hope this is okay."

Juliet tried not to stare but she was curious about his scars and his tattoo they intrigued her. She knew he served in the military a long time ago and that where he had met her dad. but there were stories she was curious about.

Juliet was not like girls her own age. Her father Jack had called her an old soul and said she was mature for her age and that someday she would make the perfect wife. she remembered her mother yelling at him and how often they would fight over her future. Her mother was more modern and had a career as her father was old fashioned and thought a women should be at home but he always supported her. Juliet wondered what Johns thought on the matter were.


Juliet settled a bit closer to John and handed him the remote." I am ready when you are John."
 
He smiled at her, noticing her sleeping clothes and then took the remote and nodded his head. “Fine with me if you are okay with it. The AC should be kicking on here shortly for night time so if you get cold there is a blanket behind you on the back of the couch. “

He hit the play button and the movie started playing ’28 Days Later’ one of his favorite Zombie movies. A surprise pick, not what he would have guessed out of her, but he was pleased by the selection. As the movie started to roll he turned to look at her. “Did you want anything to snack on? We have some popcorn and I think some chocolate that Maria keeps around when she uh… isn’t feeling well.”

He rolled his right shoulder and it gave an alarming pop. He grimaced with discomfort but sighed with the release. It was the same shoulder where the trailing scars eventually faded two. Three bullet holes that ended in a shoulder wound. It had been a long day and his shoulders and neck were killing him. The thick muscles in his neck and shoulders bunched and bulged with the motion as he flexed to try and work out the stiffness.

He made no complaints, however, he just turned his head toward the movie. Once he did catch sight of her slender thigh out of the corner of her eye and he could not help but let his eye drift the length of it. Oh man, this was not going to be easy, she had really developed over the years. He remembered seeing her in pigtails, now the idea of her in pigtails evoked a completely different kind of emotional reaction.

He turned his eyes back to the movie just as the main character encountered the first wave of zombies after escaping the hospital and he grinned.
 
Juliet looked behind her and nodded." thank you and after dinner i am stuffed plus i have to keep my figure. my mom says a big girl is not something guys look for. for the longest time she would make sure i ate little and worked out all the time." Juliet heard the popping from his shoulder and winced." if you would like john i can rub your shoulders even give you a back rub. Dad says i am amazing at thoughts and you look like you could really use one."

Juliet noticed John staring at her legs and stretched out a bit she had her legs close to him but had her feet hanging off the couch." i never would have taken you for a zombie kinda guy. most guys put us women through action flicks and you almost had a chick flick coming your way but i decide to be nice and choose a safe area of movie."

Juliet snuggled into the couch and watched the movie about a half hour in it got to a gross and scary part of the film and on impulse she had grabbed Johns hand and hid her face behind his shoulder and squeezed his hand.
 
He blinked at he reply and raised a brow. “Wow. Your mom says that to you? That’s harsh. I mean I teach Maria the importance of taking care of yourself but I don’t do it so she can go land a man. It is all about respecting yourself, your body. While we are Christian just like everyone else I’m sure Maria has told you that she is a quarter Cherokee. I am half Cherokee. My parents instilled a very strong foundation of the culture into me when they raised me and in turn, I passed it on to her, and I hope she will do so to her children. Most of the culture revolves around respecting everything. Life, each other, even your enemy. Even when I was in the war with your pop I never hated the men we fought with. I always made sure that everyone else treated them with dignity and they were properly cared for. The stuff your mom is saying to you is really disrespectful. I just don’t know how you can say that to your kid. Maria and I butt heads often enough because we are both stubborn, but ever since her Mother passed she is all I have in the world and I can’t imagine instilling that kind of lesson in her life.”

When she offered him a massage he smiled at her and nodded his head. “I might take you up on that. Lord knows I could use the relaxation.”

He laughed at her comment. “Oh I have some action movies sure, but I love zombie movies. I don’t know why. I just do. It was your choice, I’d have sat through a chick flick if you wanted. It was your choice. “

Just then the main character entered a church and started smashing in someone’s skull with a ball peen hammer. The scene quickly devolved but Juliet didn’t see it, her eyes were closed as she nearly leaped into John’s lap. She hid behind his shoulder and latched onto his hand. He squeezed it softly and reached over with the other arm to hug her gently. His voice was soft, warm and deep as he spoke. “we can watch something else if you want. I’ve seen this a ton of times. This gets really gory at times.”
 
Juliet smiled at the caring devotion this man had for his daughter and wished her mother was the same but alas she was not and so she pushed those thoughts away while she was in a loving home with her best friend and her caring father.

Juliet peeked out from behind Johns arm and nodded yes to finding another film to watch." Or i could give you that back rub and we could either watch a film or listen to music and just talk as i do it."

Juliet decide for him an got up and walked to the coffee table and bent over giving John a pretty nice view and pushed the table away and turned to face John." okay here is how this is going to work your going to sit on the floor between my legs and i am going to rub your shoulders and like i said before we can watch another film or listen to some music and just talk maybe even have another beer. its all your choice now since my pick was a bad one for me but i am sure we can find something fun to do."
 
“Yeah, any of that is fine. Honestly. Not a problem.” Hugging her had been a mistake that he was now regretting. Feeling her against him was awakening all the cells in his body, sending blood to pound all through his body and remind him that he was sitting here pressed up against a beautiful young blond woman. Something he didn’t particularly need reminding of.

Suddenly she slid from behind him and pushed the coffee table out of the way and bent over. Was he mistaken or was there some intent to the way she was bending? He had to be imagining that, right? Either way, damn it was a hell of a view that he did not miss the opportunity to drink in. Though he didn’t let his eyes linger long enough to be caught staring. When she turned around he was looking up toward her face roughly.

“Pick a movie, or music, or whatever we can have it on for background noise, and talk, or we can watch it intermittently. I don’t really care. I don’t think there is a movie in the house I haven’t seen so unless we get something from the cable on-demand rental thing it won’t be something I haven’t seen. I’m just happy for the company. With you girls off at college, the house is empty all the time now. Though if you are as good as you say with these shoulder rubbing skills I might just fall asleep.” He let out a soft, warm chuckle.

He slid off the couch and then stood up slowly. He turned away from her as he pulled off the tank top. Letting her see the full breadth of his back and the tattoo and the scars as the muscles rippled with the motion. He was in amazing shape, most men half his age didn’t have his kind of definition. When he turned around to ask her a question she was able to see that the view from the front was just as well defined. A light carpet of hair on his chest and stomach fell into the loose fitting pants he had thrown on. “So why don’t we just turn on some music and chat a little? It has been a long time since I have seen you. I feel like we have a lot of catching up to do.”

He turned off the movie and turned the tv to one of the music channels, then he passed it to her. “Here. Put on whatever you want, I won’t really be paying attention. I’ll be focusing on the sound of your voice.”
 
Juliet blushed when John took his shirt off but saddened crept in to her eyes and with out thinking she touched one of his old bullet wounds. Quickly taking her hands away from his body she sat in his spot on the couch and patted the floor spot right on front of her..” music sound amazing right now. “ Juliet took the remote and put on some classic rock music.

Juliet began rubbing his shoulders and admired the muscles he had but tried not to show it.”
So tell me sir what have you been up to since us beautiful twenty two year old girls have been away at collage.” Juliet smirk at her teasing him back. Juliet added a bit of pressure on both shoulder hoping she would not hurt him.
 
There was a contrast between the softer color of her skin and the darker shade of his skin. He didn’t react when she touched the bullet wounds much. He just smiled even though she couldn’t see it and spoke quietly. “Some lucky shots from an AK-47. I was on Overwatch covering your Dad’s unit and a couple of scouts found my perch and did the worst possible thing and opened fire at my spotter and me from a distance. I managed to shift the rifle to my off shoulder and take them both out while my spotter radioed for extraction. You guys were three when this went down. It was near the end of our last tour anyway. Your dad pulled the mission just to save my life which he shouldn’t have done; though we found out later the building they were going to clear was wired like mad. Had they gone it the whole squad would have been lost. I’m glad to have taken these bullets if it meant saving all those lives.”

He sank down in front of her and as soon as she began working his muscles she could feel just how dense the tissue really was, and the knots especially around the scar tissue. He let out a groan of pleasure and when she increased the pressure he murmured warmly. “That feels great, don’t worry you are not going to hurt me, Janet.”

When she asked her question he let out a quiet, lazy laugh. Her work was already relaxing him. He lay his head back to look straight up at her, meeting her eyes with his piercing green gaze. They were softer now than they usually were, less intense than normal. “Working a lot. I haven’t really done much else. With you and Maria away I just sort of sank myself into my work. There are a lot of cases that need attention. There are plenty of lives that need to be fought for after all. I worked a lot on the Dakota pipeline case. Fighting a lot of manifest destiny cases, immigration, and ICE cases. A lot of cases involving the revocation of ancestral land rights. The government signs treaties a hundred years or so ago and now they try to go back on their words because of greed. People who have no money and have lived on these lands for hundreds of years and have family lines going back several hundred years buried in that dirt are being displaced so a shopping mall or pipeline can go up.”

“I consistently remind Maria of how lucky we are. To live the way we do, to live how we do. I have taken her to the reservations and shown her true poverty. People think that they are struggling because they can’t afford the newest phone when people who live on reservations do not have enough money to purchase an ID, and don’t get assigned addresses because the land is not zoned right.”

He let his head drift forward, sighing heavily. “I’m sorry, I am getting preachy, you don’t need to hear about all that. What about you? The boys knocking down your door? Last time I saw you I think was just going off to college and you were very pretty then, now you really look like a beautiful woman. I’m sure you are having to beat them senseless on a daily basis.”
 
Juliet sighed.” I am so sorry you got shot. Dad was torn up about it for weeks. He could not sleep knowing you had been shot.” Juliet worked harder at massaging his shoulders and was taken back by how green johns eyes are. “ I love how your helping people who can’t afford it and making sure they have a fair fight. I am actually studying criminal law in collag.

Juliet blushed at the mention of boy. She had only been with one guy and it wasn’t really great. As far as boys go John I have only been with one and it was not great. Plus I have had school take over my life. I want to make my father proud of me. Maria has alys tried to get me on dates but it just really want my thing. And compared to Maria I’m just plain ordinary boring nerdy Juliet. I’m no whee near as beautiful as Maria and guys have always picked her and I’m okay with that.”


Juliet hadn’t realized she stopped and then started back up again.” I was wondering I love hearing about your work and was wondering if maybe I could tag along with you when you go to work.”
 
He listened to her intently. The poor girl really didn’t see what he saw, did she? Certainly Maria had a more exotic appearance due to her heritage, but she was just as beautiful as Maria was. Maria was more than likely more popular with the men because she sent all the right signals out that she was interested and knew what she was doing.

“Oh I know he always talks about that whenever we get together. He will never let go of that guilt, poor man. I keep trying to tell him shit happens in war, and I also keep trying to tell him if I hadn’t been shot he would not have made it home to his baby girl. That usually hushes him a little.” He paused and perked a brow. “You settled on criminal law then? Good for you. I knew you had your eye on a few things, you were very driven. I wanted some of that drive to rub off on my daughter. Still, she isn’t a slouch herself, I just worry she burns the candle at both ends too hard. She does the work I expect of her, but she also has quite the social life. I see plenty of pictures.”

When she mentioned her interaction with boys and it not being very good he smiled and reached up to pat her knee gently with a smile. “Hey, first off there is nothing plain about you. You are very beautiful and I am not just saying that because of the close relationship we have. You are a gorgeous young woman and likely the reason Maria gets so much more attention is that she asks for it. Second, guys your age are hardly worth the effort. Men don’t figure out how to really be with a woman until they are at least in their mid to late twenties and if they know how to do things right before then, they have had WAY too much practice and likely you are just a conquest anyway. Sex and relationships, in general, get better when you get older and men catch up to women. They start thinking less about instant gratification and how great it is to have a woman as a partner, not just as someone to satisfy a particular carnal desire. Most of them completely change their priorities once they find the right woman and turn from a piece of granite to a diamond overnight. I’d say ask your mom but she doesn’t seem like a fountain of good advice. Ask Maria about the stories her mom used to tell her about me. I was a completely different guy when I was young until I met her mom. I mean I was still more mature than most guys out there but sometimes people enter your life that alters it forever.”

He had noticed that she stopped but he didn’t care. Her hands on his bare skin alone felt nice so he was satisfied with it. When she started up again and asked her question he sighed in delight. The question was a little surprising but he didn’t really hesitate about it either. “I don’t have a problem with it. Do you have something professional you can wear? If not we can go shopping maybe tomorrow after I get home and pick something out and then you can come the following day. I don’t mind paying for it. You are going to be interning somewhere eventually. You will need a good power suit.”
 
Juliet smiled at the mention of her father and how silly he could be and then blushed at all the comments john was giving her." i know its a boy thing but right now that's how things are and i am content with it right now. i need my focus on my degree and getting to where i want to be.

Juliet got excited when john said she could come" oh thank you john that would be so much fun and i could be of some real help to you and take the load off so your not stressing out to much. plus maria has plans with her boyfriend all summer and i don't want to be a third wheel."



Juliet rubbed softly know along john's shoulders and loved the feel of his skin under her hands. and admired him from the back hoping she was not being to obvious. She wanted john to see her as a women and not some silly little girl with a stupid crush. Juliet could not help but fantasy what like would be life if she was his girl.” As for something to ware for your work I have clothes that are suitable. In collage we have to dress like we are in the office O I have plenty of things.”
 
Last edited:
He nodded slightly in understanding. “I get it. I was more focused on my studies than parties and girls when I was in college too. I was a bit more of a nerd because I was not paying for my schooling. I was given a gift and I felt I had to work very hard to respect that gift.”

He chuckled softly and gave her leg a gentle squeeze. “Well if you think that is going to be fun then more power to you. Your company will be welcome. If that is the case then we should not stay up too much longer. We should get to bed in the next half an hour or so. I will need to discuss some things with you in the morning before we go in.”

Her hands felt amazing and he let his hand fall away from her leg, not wanting things to get weird. Besides her touch felt far too amazing to keep him from getting deep into relaxation. “Besides if you keep that up I really might fall asleep. Not that I am complaining one bit, but falling asleep in this position is a recipe for not being able to move my neck. Thank you for this. I really appreciate it. It has helped a lot with the tension and relaxing me. I was under a great deal of strain and if I am being completely honest with you sometimes it just feels good to be touched. Twelve years is a long time to go without being touched by a woman who is not my own daughter.”

He stiffened and froze realizing what he had said. All the tension she had just worked out was suddenly back as he cleared his throat uncomfortably. “I’m sorry Juliet I should not have said that it was inappropriate. You are my daughters best friend and I am good friends with your father. I think that was a mixture of a lot of different things coming to the surface all at once and letting my inner dialogue out.”
 
Juliet was sad to hear the mention of bed but she understood. Plus she had some big test to study for when she got back to school. Juliet did get a small smile on her face when she heard how well she was doing.” Thank you John and I would not mind if you fell asleep you deserve some rest. You work way to hard. But not this summer me and Maria are here to help and anytime you need a back rub just say something and I will give one to you. Plus if you do fall asleep here and get a stiff neck then it would be all my fault then I would have to give you another back rub.” Juliet jokes.


Juliet sat closer a bit and painted to John lay out some of his problems and she loved it. Juliet loves that she could be someone he trusted enough to talk about things with..” don’t worry John I can understand need someone to talk to and yes it may not be appropriate but keep in mind I am always here to talk and don’t be afraid to creep me out. I will let you be. I am going to head to bed thank you for spending the evening with me I enjoyed it so much. I hope we can do it again soon. I will see you in the morning.


Juliet got up and bent over and kissed John on the cheek.” I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” Juliet walked up the stairs to her room right across johns and closed the door. Juliet pulled down the bed and grabbed her kindle so she could start reading her new book. Juliet turned off the light and settled into bed.
 
The joke was enough to break the tension. He relaxed a little bit. “Well, I’m not sure if that is encouragement or just reassurance.” He quipped in reply.

He sat there for a moment as she got up and walked toward bed. He didn’t really know what to say and he didn’t immediately stop her. Honestly, he didn’t dare stand up because if he had she would see the other problem she had not yet noticed; her touch had begun to make him aroused. The more he focused on her touch and now that he had let himself admit and focus on the fact that she was a beautiful woman and she was touching him, he was really getting turned on.

So he waited for a moment until she vanished upstairs before turning off the television, shutting off the remaining lights except for the hall light, and turning on the alarm. He snatched his shirt up quickly and walked to his bedroom and let out a sigh, trying to gather his thoughts and calm his needs enough to be able to talk to the young woman. Once his physical arousal was calmed enough he dug around in his dresser and palmed a key, and scribbled a few numbers down on a scrap of paper and then opened his door.

He walked to her closed door and knocked quietly. He spoke gently at the door “Juliet, may I speak with you a moment?” When she came to the door he smiled gently. “You did not make me uncomfortable. You made me very comfortable that I blurted out something I should have kept to myself. Take it as a compliment I am glad that you are here, I enjoy your company. Here is a spare key to the front door and the alarm code in case you need them for whatever reason. I apologize for any awkwardness I was just very tired, too relaxed, and had a little alcohol in my system. I enjoyed this evening very much and I hope we can spend another evening together catching up. If you need help with any of your law work let me know I’ll be glad to help out. As a matter of fact, you can bring it with you during the day. I don’t plan to put you to work full time for me I just want to show you how things work, give you a leg up and teach you some things so when you step into your new role you will have an advantage. I don’t want to turn you into slave labor. That is why we have interns.” He winked at her and then smiled. “Have a good night”
 
Juliet had heard knocking on her door and opens it surprises to see John.” Come in come in. I am sorry it’s such a mess I have not had time to put things aways. And you have no need to apologize I can understand how it feels to be alone. Dad talks to me all the time about adult things and I want to be there if you ever neeed someone to talk to. I swear on my life that whatever you tell me will never be repeated. But I also understand if it make you feel weird so I won’t push the matter. I did have a question for you and I was going to wait in the morning to ask. But since your here which one should I wear.”

Juliet pulled out to very sexy looking business outfits one in a elegant beautiful black and white design and the other just a beautiful and sexy but red. And she also brought out two pair of res and black stilettos.” Which one do you like best. I could try them on for you if you need to see me in them to make up your mind. I am just so excited and I can’t make up my mind also also do you think I should wear my hair up or leave it down.”


Juliet was nerouse about asking him these thing because she already made a fool out of her self down stairs and did not want him thinking she was flirting with him and that this was just a play to get him his bed. She truly wanted to look the part and know I his opinion.
 
He smiled at her and nodded in understanding. The way she described her mother he had little doubt her dad felt quite a bit of isolation himself. “Alright, well next time I won’t feel like an idiot then if I feel like bringing something up I just will.”

He was about to leave but then she stopped him. “Hmm? Go ahead.” Then she started pulling out clothing. He groaned inwardly. He hadn’t picked out women’s clothing in a while. It had been a few years at least. Maria was pretty self-sufficient about that stuff now. Now that he was looking at the clothing, he looked her over again man she was going to wear those tomorrow? Wow. Then she mentioned trying them on. He latched onto the idea.

“Hair down I think, you can always put it up if you get warm. I think they both look great but I admit I have not done any picking of clothing for women for a while. Maria picks her own stuff out so maybe we will have to go with the trying it on route. Tell you what, take your time, I’ll be in my room and come in when you are ready and we can compare the two. How is that? Don’t worry about the mess I know you didn’t plan this trip, and you haven’t had any time. I’m not worried about it. I am more concerned that you enjoy your time here. I’ll see you shortly.”

He pulled the door shut and walked back to his room. Suddenly he realized that he still hadn’t put his shirt back on. He was regretting that now. She was going to come into his room in a moment dressed to kill and he was going to be shirtless. He decided to change for bed while he waited. He slipped out of the lounging pants and into a thin fabric pair of athletic shorts. They came down to about mid-thigh but they also fit very well and didn’t hide a whole lot about him. He wasn’t thinking about that right now however, this is what he normally wore every night before bed in the heat. He had not managed to get a shirt back on before there was a knock. “Come in.”
 
Juliet smiled at how cute John looked when ale asked him his opinion. He looked like this little lost puppy and was unsure how to help her but the she noticed how he was not wearing a shirt and loved how good he looked. Juliet could not keep her mind clean in that instant and shook her head.


Juliet walked him out of her room and closed the door and she went into the bathroom and did her makeup to where it looked good with both outfits so she did not have to take it off then on again with a different style. She tried on the black and white one first and that came just below the mid thought and she put her heels on and walked to johns door.


Juliet knocked and heard him tell her to come in. She opens the door and smiled at how he still wore no shirt and tried hiding her blush. Juliet walked closer to where John stood and with her heels on she cane to his chin. Juliet looked up at John and bit her red lips” what do you think about this one. I have a jacket that goes with it’s.”

The outfit was a short skirt came to mid though and a sleeveless shirt and had a black jacket with the outfit. This being the first time being in a sleeveless shirt all her tattoos were on display. Most of the were vibrant works of art and everyone of them had some meaning or story to them. On her back you could see bits of a huge Phoenix tattoo. Suddenly Juliet don’t think this was such a good idea. She started to turn around and walk out.
 
When she entered he took her in and the breath left his lungs audibly. “Wow. You look great. I love the ink too. I’m sure there are stories behind those, they are far too unique to just be something you get on a dare when you are young. You will have to show them to me sometime and tell me about them.”

She seemed to be the one lacking confidence all of a sudden when now of all times she should be radiating confidence. She started to turn to go and he reached out to snatch her wrist to stop her forcefully. “Wait, Juliet. You look fantastic. What you have here is miles better than pretty much anything most of the interns wear. You know how to dress professionally, but also accentuate yourself without being too obvious. In the office, you won’t need to cover the tattoos or the piercing. If I take you to court with me then just put in a skin-colored plug and wear your jacket. This looks fantastic.”

He walked around her and did a circle, looking her over with a smile and nodded. “It looks stunning. Let's see the other one just to be sure because I’m old and out of touch. No matter what you wear though all the men I work with are going to be jealous I get to spend all my time with such a beautiful, smart young woman.”

This time there was no hiding the effect when he came around her again and stepped back. The shorts did not allow for him to hide the fact that just seeing her in this outfit was turning him on.
 
Juliet smiled and nosed her head” I would love to tell you. Maria is going to be out tomorrow night and won’t be back for dinner we could make something here or go grab a bite after work and I can tell you the stories.”


As Juliet was turning to leave a small gasp escaped her lips and turned around at Johns command “ thank you for your compliments really. It’s sweet of you.” Juliet watched as he circled her loath this sexy look and happened to look down and giggled a bit at how she was making him feel.” You seem to be really happy John. And the guys you work with should we give them a show. Juliet all but jokes with John on the last part.


Juliet walked out of the room and came back with the other outfit and the shirt was a halter style top that was all red and the skirt was a little high this time and with splashes of red and back.” How do you like this one.@
 
He smiled as she mentioned tomorrow’s plan and he nodded his head in agreement. “Sounds perfect. We can go out to a nice dinner after work and then head home.”

She made a remark about the effect her dress was having on him and he raised a brow and smirked. She was trying to tease him, but he was not some young boy she was able to catch off guard. He had stumbled the one time because it had been unintentional, this time he fired back without any delay. “Hah, can’t blame me from enjoying the sight of a beautiful woman. Besides I caught you catching an eye full of me more than once tonight, just because my appreciation is more visible doesn’t mean I don’t know you didn’t like what you were seeing.”

She came back in a moment later in the next outfit and he let out a low whistle of appreciation. “Oh, that is the one for sure. If I were a few years younger and not your best friends father I might not let you leave this room wearing that. It’ll make a great first impression tomorrow.” He flashed a grin at her. Sure enough, his obvious enjoyment had grown even more noticeable. He even made a comment about his attire. “I’m so used to having the house to myself. I’ll make sure to choose more appropriate clothing tomorrow.” He paused and smiled at her. “See? Told you, not a thing plain about you, you are a stunning woman. Tomorrow you are going to turn heads and get more phone numbers than you know what to do with.”
 
Back
Top