New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a87star

Literotica Guru
Closed the old one. Starting a new one.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

James here from sydney Australia love to chat and flirt and long term chats
Kik threesomenights

I'm back on kik and available during the work day to chat. It can get lonely working from home. Open to all subjects.

I'm 42, married, and my wife has a lover.

kik: lordrostrum

28yr old submissive male...into cross dressing, bondage, humiliation, cuckolding. Normally on kik in wife's panties waiting for instructions from a Dom or mistress. Subpantyboy89

Fun and creative mind

Hey 33 year old firefighter. I love chatting at work or when we get time. Looking for a long term chat partner. Guys-sharing/cuckold your wife, naughty Taboo chat or something along those lines. Ladies naughty chat,teasing or RP. Into bondage dom/sub, taboo, cheating, groups. Love to hear from you.

Kik:medicman84

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Bored at work

40/m looking for some fun while at work. Very open minded. Kik is someguy7791

42/M looking for some fun chats. Prefer women. Would be happy to chat about anything. Always happy to share pics/vids

taurusdragon76

Closed the old one. Starting a new one.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

I am! Sandals4321 is my name

Roleplay

20 year old guy here looking for a older woman to have a long term roleplay relationship.

Kik:Elite_Delta

Bored 33yr old male looking for someone to talk or hang out with maybe have fun who knows orangesliice is the kik name

Hello from the UK

Uk guy for some erotic chat and fantasy sharing. Jayisatwork on kik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back