My sister is all grown up

With Mom and Dad's permission we are free from them for at least a couple of hours and you grab my hand as soon as we're out of sight and throw your arms round my neck and grind against me as you shove your hot pink tongue down my throat.

"My room it is then little sis"

I barely have the door closed before you are on your knees yanking my pants down and vacuuming my cock, sliding your wet hungry lips insatiably along the length. I try to slow you down by pushing you away but as soon as I let you go you are back like an unstoppable train.

By the third attempt I am wondering why I am even trying to stop you, for Christ's sake every red red blooded male within a mile would love to be in my position. So holding your head in my hands and winding your hair in my fingers I waddle over to the bed and sit down, you never letting my cock slip from your mouth for a second.

"You've been like a bitch on heat all evening Sis am I missing something?"
Wracking my brains for a reason for you to be so,,,,,,,so brazenly eager.

In spite of the thoughts rushing through my head you give one more mighty suck and I fill your mouth with what seems like a gallon of hot creamy spunk. Not a drop escapes as you seal your lips round me and gulp it down.

"Don't think for one minute that I've forgotten about you almost giving us away at dinner"
Hooking my hands under your arms and lifting you up until you were straddling me

"I told you that I was going to fuck you before we left and now seems just the right time"

Running my hands along your nylon covered the thighs and finding the hole in you pantyhose I slip my cock into you and we undulate in a slow gentle sea swell , listening to the soft wet squelch of your labia sucking on my cock.
 
Biting my lower lip and arching my back as you feel so good pun pumping inside me. " you always take good care of me big brother" I say as I wrap my toned thighs around you and wrap my arms around your head pulling you to me. " do you like fucking your " little" sister. I joke.
 
With you straddled over my knees and my cock gently slipping in and out of your tight wet pussy I am completely at peace with the world and never happier. I sink my head between your soft silky breasts and roll my tongue along the inside curve of them smelling the mixed aroma of your perfume and arousal. You hold the back of my head to keep my face in place and ask somewhat unnecessarily to my mind.

"You always take good care of me big brother, do you like fucking your 'little sister'?"

Realising that you were only joking I push a little harder and deeper,

"That's a real difficult one to answer, I reckon I'll know better after a few more times"

I lift you up and roll you onto your back and spread your legs as wide as they will go and sit on my haunches so I can inspect your tight glistening pink hole. Really noticing for the first time the intricate folds of your labia and the cute shape of the hood hiding your clit and the smooth pale bald skin of your Mons. My eyes slowly travel up your body over your flat toned belly and abdomen until I focus on the rise and fall of your perfectly sized breasts with the crinkled rosebud pink nipples that taste and feel so delicious, surrounded by milky chocolate brown areolas with tiny dimples spread across them.
Dragging my eyes away from your breasts I move to the wrinkle free line of your neck and delicate chin finally coming to rest on your soft succulent lips which you had (to me anyway) the endearing habit of biting when you were nervous or expectant. At the moment your delicate pink tongue, which had brought me so much pleasure, was peeking between your lips seemingly hoping for some action. I didn't need to look at your eyes as I knew they were watching me intently.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect, that's what you are Sis, the man that finally claims you will indeed be a very lucky man."

I stretched out my hand and ran one finger the length of your body from your soft lips to your pussy before working my finger through your folds to the soft wet haven of your chalice where your muscles contacted around my finger and held it there as you rippled your muscles around it.

"Enough of the mushy stuff Sis there's fucking to be done."

Reverting from worshipper to lover.
 
I pull away from you and with a wicked grin I teasingly say " I'm faster than you big brother. You wanna FUCK your baby sister. Gotta catch me. You got 5 minutes" I giggle seeing if I can outmaneuver you fur the next 5 minutes in a naughty game of cat and mouse. Making a few moves as you nearly get me. Each near miss I egg you on with playful trash talking and dares.
 
Ashley's challenge bought memories rushing back of when we played this game as children and when I caught her, as I always did, I would motor boat in her belly button listening to her girlish giggles.
This time though the prize was far more appealing, her soft, wet pussy was waiting to be claimed.

"Remember the rules Sis, you can't leave the bed and there's to be no cock pulling until I have caught you..

I chuckled gleefully and made a lunge for you, almost gripping your ankle but my hand slipping as I tried to pull you to mend and you scooted up the bed and sat with your hands clasped round your knees offering nothing to take hold of but as you sat your enticing pussy was glistening with your juices.

"That's cheating, you've oiled yourself all over, it's like trying to catch an eel with bare hands. "

Changing tactics I slide on my stomach until my face is only inches from your pussy and blow across you inviting hole.

"Puss, puss puss, I've got a treat for you if you want to play, some lovely fresh cream, as much as you want, here kitty kitty"

Looking up at you, ginning as you consider my offer and watching as one hand slips to pat your bald hairless pussy and begin to roll your clit between your fingers.
 
Last edited:
With a couple playful meows. I smirk saying yes I'm a good PUSSY cat. Emphasis on that certain "P" word. I scoot to the top of the bed on my back and spread my legs, knees up. "Wanna pet the good pusdy cat big brother?" I ask.
 
Grinning like the fictional Cheshire Cat I quickly chase after you to the top of the bed and eying your fresh wet pink pussy I give low growl in my throat,

"GRRRRR, I'm not going to pet it, I'm gonna EAT IT! "

Lunging forward with my tongue hanging out I bury my head between your warm welcoming thighs and cover the whole of your mound, clit and pussy with my mouth slurping on the wetness that appears like magic. Even though the whole area is slippery with your nectar I motor boat your nether region and feel my erection rubbing on the sheets almost begging for its turn.

With you squirming and writhing my tongue pushes deeper inside you and your legs open wider, inviting me to feast on your hot wet hole. For fully fifteen minutes I dine on your pussy and drink your nectar until the ache in my balls can't be ignored and I smile up at you,

"Time pussy got her cream, baby "
 
Last edited:
My lower half writhing around on the bed on the brink of orgasms as my pussy is on fire right now. Whimpering and flashing eyes at you like I want you to fuck me good. Then as you get in position I slide off the bed standing. Playing hard to get. My oiled up body shimmers on the room light. I stumble a bit like a new born deer my pussy still sensitive. I place my hands on the dresser in front of the mirror to brace myself. Hoping to catch breath before you get up off the bed.
 
I am in position ready to mount you when your slippery oiled body wriggles free and with your eyes flashing you stagger to the dressing table and lean forward gripping the edge tightly. In the mirror I can see your tits hanging down like ripe pink shiny melons and your breathing erratic as you look back at me with hungry lust filled eyes.

"OH BABY!!
I breathe softly as the moonlight dances over your glistening body, areas of light, dark and shade emphasising the curve of your back and fullness of your butt, the graceful curve of your hips as you look back at me biting your lower lip and rotate your hips invitingly.
I climb off the bed and keeping my eyes fixed on you move close up behind you my hands slipping round your slim waist and one moving down to cover your bald mound. Pressing lightly on the hood of your clit , feeling it throbbing in it's hideaway.
My thighs press against your firm soft legs the thick pulsing shaft of my cock hard and upright nestling in the crack of your ass while the domed leaking head caresses the small of your back snail trails of precum dribbling along my shaft and into your crack.
Gently kissing the back of your neck I murmur,

"I'm ready to finish what you started my little kitten."
 
Still panting as I didn't fully catch breath before you pin me against the dresser, we see each other's reflection in the large rectangular mirror. I playfully wiggle my tight backside saying " well...big ....brother... got me dead to rights what ya gonna do now that ya caught your kitten, meow" I teasingly say biting my lower lip in anticipation of your next move.
 
The view of your rear is so enticing and when you wiggle your delicious round butt at me I know that there is no way on earth that I am going to leave without fucking you hard.

" well...big ....brother... got me dead to rights what ya gonna do now that ya caught your kitten, meow"

If that wasn't an invitation to fill your sweet hot pussy I don't know what is.

"I'm gonna stroke my little kitten from the inside."

I grin with a big smile and slide my stiff member along your crack and pause at the entrance of your sopping wet hole.

"You ready Kitten?"

At your nod and seeing your hands clench the edge of the dressing table I know that you are expecting and hoping for a long, hard, rough ride.
Thrusting my hips forward I mount you, my cock driving deep inside you like the barrel of a Colt 45 in a well oiled, well used holster. your soft slick hole fitting snugly round my cock ande your muscles rippling smoothly along the whole length as I fuck you slowly at first with long firm strokes and I watch in the mirror as your perky tits sway back and forth and you nibbling on your bottom lip.
We fuck slowly and sensually for a couple of minutes until you pick up the rhythm and begin to push back and roll your hips with each deep stroke. Gradually I increase the pace and your tits start to bounce as I thrust harder into you grunting loudly,

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, HUH, HUH, UNH, UNH"

The only other sounds the 'SLAP, SLAP SLAP SLAP' of flesh against flesh and the soft wet 'SLURP, SLURP, SLURP of my cock pounding in and out of your hot wet pussy.

Pacing myself I edge you towards orgasm and slow down as you reach the edge and letting it subside before teasing you again and again until you begin to start moaning and wailing then begging me to make you cum.

"Not yet my little Kitten, I'll let you cum when I'm good and ready"

Enjoying the ride inside you and knowing that you will cum like a waterfall when I let you and I will jet at least a gallon of my hot creamy seed inside you and over your ass and back.

I am so close myself and as the sperm begins to flow I pull your head back by your hair, arching your back,

"UNH, UNH, UURRGHH,,,,,, YEAH KITTEN,,,,,, NOW BABY,,,,,,,,, CUM FOR BIG BROTHER."

Hosing your velvety canal with hot steaming spunk and pulling out to spray over your ass and back as you stiffen and cum with me, wailing loudly at the release of our pent up juices and the musky odour of arousal fills the room.

"WOW BABY GIRL, THAT WAS SOME FUCK EH?"

Gasping breathlessly.
 
The next morning mom sends us each texts saying dad's boss is having a garden party at his mansion and we will need to be there to show support for dad. Bunch of rich snobs equals boredom I think to myself. The weather is warm so I select a sleeveless baby blue zip front dress that's about 3" above my knees and 3" matching heels. After a few i begin to wander around the large estate. Not knowing 3 other male guests see me knowing I'm not their usual crowd and follow me to a semi secluded grove with tall hedges.
 
The text from Mom about the garden party was almost like an order and we both knew better than to disobey her even though we were both grown adults , or at least I was, you had certain adult ways I admit.
We take a cab to the address and play a little on the way finding that you are minus bra and panties "Naughty girl I scold you "I think that you'll be getting a spanking after lunch."
When we arrived I wanted to see inside while you wanted to explore the grounds, maybe find a nice spot to get your spanking so we separated. I wandered into the house after arranging to meet you out front at one o'clock.

Timothy Carter and his two cronies spotted the girl in the baby blue sundress wandering off alone and knowing she wasn't one of their usual crowd as far as they were concerned she was fair game.
When they were out of sight and earshot of the main party they closed in on her. Rubbing themselves against her and stroking her firm round ass that stretched the dress tightly over the two shapely mounds. Whichever way she moved one of them blocked her way. Before long one f them cupped a perfect perky tit and exclaimed in mock surprise,

"Hey guys this baby has REAL tits."

"I wonder what else she's got under that dress"

Timothy muttered grinning broadly and tugging at the zipper on her dress , pulling it slowly down to her navel as his two cronies held her arms. Her breasts tumbled out her nipples still hard and engorged from the nibbling and sucking Dan had given them in the cab on the way here.

"WOWEE, well look here no bra lets 'em swing, what's the betting she's commando"

Holding one nipple firmly Timothy pulls the zipper all the way down and finds , as he predicted, a naked bald pussy that was also still wet from Dan's probing in the cab. Opening the dress wide he instructs his two cronies to strip her while he fingers her swollen wet pussy , ignoring her shouts and screams, confident that no one will hear her.

"Hey Jonas you bring those cuffs with you? you better had you take 'em everywhere, always saying they might come in useful, well they will today, bring her over to this tree stump"

Dragging her struggling to a two foot high tree stump they force her down over it and cuff her hands to a stout root so she can't move.
Her ass is high in the air and Timothy pulls her legs apart by her ankles until both holes are exposed.

"You two can do what you like but I'm gonna fuck this bitch until she cums, up to you what you do but she'll be a lot quieter with a cock down her throat, Davy you're the biggest in that department shut her up will ya?"

"Sure thing Tim, open yer gob gal it's feeding time " Davy pulls out a reasonably hefty seven inches and rubs the leaking cock head over her lips smearing his precum on her face and lips before pushing her lips apart and into her wet mouth.

Jonas is at a loss as to what to do so decides to just jack off while Timothy prepares the little sut for a cunt pounding. He lines his meagre six inches up with her glistening pink hole and slides it in slowly, not long but fairly thick he hears it slurp wetly and the muffled

"OOMPHH"

from his victim as his balls slap against her clit as he picks up speed ramming in as far as he can.

Davy has hold of her head and fucks her face gleefully while Jonas tugs manfully on his own small five inches but is managing to get it to give intermittent spurts over the hapless girls back and ass.

Try as he might Timothy could not get his victim to cum while he fuks her as hard and fast as he can, in the end he resorts to slapping her ass with each stroke and threatening her. He can't hold out and shoots a measly splodge of runny cum on her thighs and tells his cronies to give up as well.

When they free herand she is dressed again she gives them a sweet smile and says
"I wish I could say it was a pleasure but that was my worst fuck ever, my fuck buddy would've had me cumming in seconds, which reminds me I'm meeting him for lunch"

Turning she stalks off.

I had a very informative morning and learning about the history of the mansion and also fending off the attentions of a girl called Tabitha who told me she had a twin brother called Timothy who was always trying to get in her knickers.

"I wouldn't mind but he's my brother for fuck's sake , how gross is that?"

I just smiled and looked around for Ashley.
 
We meet up again and I say these grounds are pretty big but a bunch of rich snobs. Not mentioning anything of the earlier encounter. " they seem lame probably couldn't get me to cum if they tried" If you only knew the reference for that comment. " anything interesting in the mansion big brother?"
 
Your words seemed a little odd as why on earth would you be thinking about the little stuck up cunts in this place trying to make you cum? UNLESS,,,,,,,, of course,,,,, they had tried it on with you and I demanded that you point them out or name them.

"They're just a load of dirty perverts here despite all their money, there's even a girl who reckons her brother is trying to get in her knickers, she says she wouldn't mind but he's her brother."

As I am speaking I guide you into a small side room and slide my hand between your thighs intending to finger fuck you but you stop me. Slightly bemused, I ask,

"What's the matter Sis, you don't normally say no to a bit of hanky panky?"

You slap my hand away and give me a half smile which I take (rightly or wrongly) as encouragement and playing hard to get.

"AHA, I get it, you want to go the whole way, luckily I kept my eyes open and saw a bedroom that looks as though no-one has been in for years , you game?"

Gripping your hand and pulling you along a maze of corridors until we came to the bedroom I had seen earlier with its big four poster bed and drapes. As we approached the bed we both heard giggles from the other side of the drapes and I pulled the drapes aside to find a naked Tabitha on her knees and a young lad who looked remarkably like her trying to get his dick in her plump round ass.

Not realising they had been discovered Tabitha giggled again and took hold of the lad's cock and guided it to her tiny brown hole,

"THAT'S where I want it you silly boy Timothy"

Quietly I dropped the drape back into place and motioned to you to leave, once out of earshot I burst out laughing and pulled you to me exclaiming.

"Half an hour earlier and it could have been us on that bed, but Tabitha will have to keep her brother at bay."

The look on your face gave it all away,

"OH FUCK, that IS her brother and he's the one who was messing you about this morning , right? "

We both saw the funny side of things and took a cab home telling the cab driver to take the long way and to keep his eyes on the road
 
Testing the cabbie out to see if he really does keep his eyes on the road I teasingly say " boy kinda warm bavk here" with that I unzip my dress to my naval. My perky chest nearly wanting to pop out. I look to you and make sure I slowly unzip your pants spit czn be echoed and heard up front and fish my hand on your pants. All the while looking in the rear view mirror to see if the cabbie has any reaction.
 
As soon as you unzip your dress to your navel and I can see your delicious melons I know that there is no way I'm getting out of the cab without giving you the full length of my cock and my pants zipper going down confirms my suspicions, you are horny and needing urgent attention.

"Okay, okay Sis, I get it, you wanna fuck but what about the driver, you gonna fuck him too?"

The cab driver interrupts and his voice crackles over the intercom,

"Look you kids, if you wanna fuck each other's brains out go ahead but don't expect me not to look, I'll make a deal with you, I know a spot we can stop and you can fuck in peace but I get to watch is that a deal? "

I look at you and you nod in agreement,

"Ok it's a deal and as a tip you get a real good handjob afterwards"

I chuckle as you scowl at me.

"Serves you right for being such a horny bitch babe"

Five minutes later we are bumping along a rarely used grass track and come out into a sheltered concealed spot with lots of shade.

"I used to come here with my missus when we were your age."

The driver explained, his eyes misting over with partially remembered memories, then he ordered them out of the cab and showed them a small hollow in the ground with a covering of leaves that made a soft bed. He grinned at us and sat down about ten yards away watching intently his gristly looking cock already in his hand.

"Come on then get on with it w e ain't got all day" he growled.

I move close to you and ease the zipper on your dress completely undone and slip it off your shoulders letting it slide seductively over your body to the ground revealing you inch by inch to his hungry gaze.

Your tits were only inches from my chest with your nipples hard and erect with excitement already, at the taboo nature of what we were about to do and being watched as well.

I lean forward and my tongue flicks over your soft sensuous lips and you reply with your own tongue on mine your hand reaching between my legs to caress my thick stiff shaft. In response my fingers part the outer folds of your soaked slit and wetting them with your juices I hold them to your lips for you to suck,

"OH FUCK YEAH, THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY PORN FILM I'VE EVER SEEN" Gasped the wide eyed excited cabbie.

You smear my precum over my plum coloured cockhead and let me taste myself on your fingers. With the preliminaries over I cover your delectable tits with my hands and roll them like bakers dough, squeezing and stroking the firm globes, using my fingers to tweak your firm dusky pink nipples. With each gentle pinch and twist your breath becomes shorter and you sag against me as though your legs can no longer support you.

Moving my hand to cup your firm fleshy ass and then down to the back of one toned thigh I lift your leg to curl round my waist so you are standing on one leg like a beautiful pink flamingo. The tip of my cock nestles in your slit, rubbing up and down and then with quick thrust I am inside you, the wet heat of your pussy swirling round my shaft as slowly pump into you, your hands gripping my shoulders as the
pace increases. You try to speak but are breathless as I pound you harder, faster burying my thick man meat deep inside you.

"Go on bang her hard let her know she's been fucked good" The cabbie cried in excitement as you began to stiffen and tremble with the onset of the beginning of an orgasm.

My own balls are full to the brim and the thick creamy sperm forces its way to the blow hole showering the slippery inside of your hot hole and you give a strange gurgling sound as your orgasm wracks your body head to toe making you clutch at me for support.

As our peaks subside I realise that this was the first time I have REALLY fucked you. Sure I have had your pussy numerous times but they were all sort of playing whereas this time it was sheer unadulterated lust, it had been hard, fast, rough at times, we were both sore but satisfied.

"Are you okay Sis?"

Not realising my slip until the cabbie shouts

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE BROTHER AND SISTER, HOW FUCKING HOT IS THAT? Tell you what, you've made my day, I got to watch a guy fuck his sister and I got a hand job from her to look forward to"

"Yeah about the hand jobbie, I don't think she's quite up to it right now but I promise you'll get it next time, if you're prepared to be our permanent cabbie"

He looked rather crestfallen but brightened up and said,

"Yeah ok let's make it an account, this trip is free and the next one is a blowjob and so on, ok?"

I see you shake your head as you slip your dress back on and walk over and give him a firm hand job until he spurts.

"Quits now ?"
 
Last edited:
"Consider that a tip" I joke seeing his eyes knowing he just got jacked off by an 18!ye old girl. After composing himself he drops us off back at the hotel. We make it up to the room and I give you a dirty look for "offering my services" to the cabbie for a handjob. I say nothing for a few so you think I'm mad at you as you go to take a shower. Moments later the fogged up door opens as I slip in and just begin to stroke your slippery soaped up cock.

"So big brother my hand jobs are that good to use as payment huh?" I say wurhba wicked grin as I step under the water letting it cascade down my toned teen body.
 
I was tired and sticky from our efforts in the woods with the cabbie and stepping into the luxury of a hot shower was heaven but when you, my little sister joined me things got a whole lot steamier.

Your hand gripped my flaccid cock and slid up and down in your soapy hand as you tried to make me feel bad about offering you to give the cabbie a hand job as payment. As you were a good six inches shorter than me I towered over you and I held your naked shoulders, pulling your wet body to mine feeling your soft tits squashed against my lower chest your nipples hardening quickly as I muttered an apology then cupped your firm round ass and lifted you up to sit on my now rigid cock pointing at ninety degrees. Giggling like a school girl you wrapped your legs round my waist and moved so that my slippery soaped up cock slipped inside you, you began humping against me. I stepped forward a pace so your back was against the relatively cooler tiles of the shower and held your hands above your head, your head under my chin we moved together in sync. With each driving plunge into your hot wet hole you gyrated your hips, your pussy gripping and sucking my thick shaft. The sensation was amazing as I tried to withdraw ready for another drive into you but your pussy gripped me so tight it was preventing me from cumming.

I wanted desperately to cum and fill you but you kept a tight grip on me until your head snapped back, your back arching and you shivered and shuddered against me. I felt my cock being immersed in the warmth of your juices as your orgasm wracked you.

As your orgasm subsided I grinned,

"Okay you've had your fun, now it's my turn."

Pinning you helplessly against the shower wall I thrust in and out, your hole now slippery with your nectar.

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH ,UNH."
I grunted until I gushed inside you and you overflowed, the water from the shower running over your body, down your legs, washing away the overflowing cum.

"I guess it's time this naughty little girl was in bed"

I chuckled as I turned the shower off and wrapped you in a big fluffy towel.
 
Last edited:
The next day we head to the maze with mom and dad and shall go our seperate ways. Not too many in the maze as it's early in the day. About 15 minutes later I think I'm being followed. A group of guys corners me and begins to fondle me. Conversation of the few others within the maze and music in every section so my protests are probably drowned out as they pull down my strapless white top and comebt on my very firm and perky 34C breasts on my 19 year old frame. You hear commotion but don't know where it's coming from. Suddenly something lands on your head covering it and your unsure of the direction it came from. Your eyes grow wide as the item, once removed from your head looks ALOT like the top I was wearing.
 
Mom and Dad reckoned negotiating the maze would be challenging and we all agreed that the last one to arrive at the centre would buy lunch. You looked fabulously sexy in a pair of barely there shorts and even skimpier white top that showed your bare shoulders and dismissed any ideas that you might be wearing a bra. I was rather peeved that it was agreed we should each go individually, my cock throbbing as you gaily set off with a wave.

Next it was my turn and I tried to follow the path that you might have taken in the hope of cornering you and checking out whether you were wearing a thong under those ridiculously short shorts. However it wasn't long before I realised that I was hopelessly lost. I sat down to try and figure it out when I heard what sounded like your voice shrieking and protesting " NOOO, NOOO, GIVE ME THAT BACK, NOOOO!" and something sailed over the hedge and landed on my head I rolled around trying to remove it and lost all sense of direction where it had come from. Looking at what was in my hands it looked suspiciously like the top you had been wearing with a large white bow and very little else there couldn't be many others, if any, around.

"Great tits"

"Sure are"

"What we gonna do? Fuck her or what?"

The conversation drifted over the hedge but I still couldn't make out which one.

"Ashley honey, you okay?" I called out hoping you could hear me and give me some indication of where you were.

No reply, maybe those guys were stopping her, I just HAD to find my sexy little sister before she got into real trouble, but how?
 
Last edited:
I am able to get our half your name before a hand goes over my mouth to muffle me. They say " love when the girls get lost in here we know this maze like the back of our hand. Now forbthem tiny shorts darlin." As they.....
 
I heard a faint cry which was cut short but it was enough to give me a direction in which to head. I tested the wind direction with a wet finger which I had been taught in the Scouts by a very zealous Girl guide who didn't like to put her fingers in her mouth but didn't mind where others put theirs.

I managed to get myself lost a couple more times but eventually I found you and charged in ready to defend your honour to the last, to my relief though you weren't being raped or made to give out blowjobs like candy. Instead you were happily giving four guys a demonstration of the latest cheerleading routine but topless and your shorts not covering very much either.

Feeling slightly foolish for barging in like a superhero, I acted like a concerned boyfriend (Which I suppose I was in a way).

"Cmon babe, time to go, we gotta meet your folks in ten minutes and I'm lost."

Any ideas I had of just walking away with you were dashed when the four guys stood up all of them over 6' and weighing in at around 220 each. Grinning like this was a big joke to them.

"She ain't goin' nowhere, the show's hardly started yet 'as it darlin?"

"Wha,,, whaddya mean? What show?"

"Well it seems like this pretty li'l gal has got 'erself lost an' asked us for help, now us bein' nice guys an' all said yeah we'll 'elp an' she whips off 'er top an' throws it away, now we don't mind one bit 'cos she's got a great rack. Then she says she'll entertain us fer an hour an' give us all a nice thank you blow job, ain't that right sweety? "

I look at you questioningly and you colour up and nod.
 
Last edited:
I nod yes but I look like I'm about to say something when you see one of the boys make a clearing throat sound and give me a mean look. Two boys walk up to me and force me to my knees. Again I'm about to say something when one just gives you a "don't try a rescue" look and shoves his cock in my mouth as the other kneels down and fondles my tits. It's then you notice one guy off to his lonesome watching his phone. You are able to sneak over to see the video he's watching. It was them stripping off my top and no "little list girl" bit as they had claimed. Now you think should you take them all out now to protect your "little" sister. Or let on like you know no better?
 
I took in the situation at a glance and the 'phone video confirmed it. Things didn't look good for you if I did nothing and if I took them on I'd be horse shit in ten seconds flat.

"That's mighty generous of you Ashley but what about me? You promised me a blow job as well, it's only fair for you to blow me first, don't you guys agree?" Desperate to say and do anything to stop these jerks from using my little sister like a whore.

That they didn't expect this reaction was clear as they gathered in a group to discuss it but keeping a tight grip on you.

"Ok, she can blow you but make it quick, we got more pussy hunting to do today."

"Of course you have, look, to save time why don't two of you go hunting for pussy while I get my BJ then when you get back she'll be ready for you."

Thinking that I'd have a better chance against two than four.

Again they put their heads together and after a minute or so the leader said,

"You ain't so fucking dumb as you look pretty boy, we could use you on our team. Okay it's a deal, two of us go looking for some hot cunt while your slut blows ya, when we get back she's ours."

I looked at you and shrugged my shoulders in a gesture that said it was the best I could do.

"Before we go I want those shorts I don't reckon you'd want to be running around naked would ya, your pants as well pretty boy."

Reluctantly playing along I took my pants off and stood in just my shirt , shoes and socks my cock dangling between my legs.

"Jeez!! Look at the size of that." obviously impressed with my tool "I wuz wondering what she saw in a pretty boy like you but it's pretty damn clear she likes 'em long 'n'thick."

The leader and biggest of the gang walked over to you and slid your shorts down and picked them up and sniffed at the crotch "MMMMM coming to the boil nicely."

He motioned to another guy "C'mon let's go hunt some cunt" then they both disappeared round the corner.
 
Back
Top