Natural Remedy (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Sidney_1

Dr. Simon Idris flipped through the charts, murmuring aloud his observations for the benefit of the young patient sitting across from him. "History of low energy . . . reasonable muscle tone and flexibility, but still underweight for your height . . . primary sexual characteristics normal, but secondary noticeably underdeveloped . . . below average libido . . . some difficulty in achieving orgasm . . . "

He paused to glance over the top of his reading glasses at the patient. She was a pretty girl, or at least showed the potential of one. But there was a thinness to her that didn't seem entirely healthy. An 18 year old ought to have a robustness to her. Mandy wasn't gaunt, but clearly a girl with her none structure needed more meat on her bones.

Idris continued murmuring as he flipped through the treatment history. "Diet and exercise provided slight improvement . . . supplements proved ineffective . . . medication showed little result and some adverse reaction . . . synthetic hormone treatment suspennded due to allergic reaction . . . no surgical options viable . . . too young for remaining treatment option. "

Idris resumed his gaze at the patient. "Of course, that last part isn't true now. As a legal adult, you can pursue intensive natural hormone therapy now, which no doubt is why you are here. I expect your pediatrician hasn't explained to you what is involved, though. Most generally find that discussion uncomfortable to have with a juvenile."

Idris set the patient folder down and leaned on his desk. "Your condition is caused by a hormone deficiency, so stimulating the requisite production is the goal. Serious cases like yours generally respond best to hormone stimulation, but your allergy precluded synthetic treatment. The natural method would have worked fine, but INHT has a somewhat sexual component which makes it inappropriate to prescribe to an underage patient, even with a parent's consent. Consequently, only now that you are of legal age can I discuss this treatment with you.

"Let me be explicit about this so there is no confusion. INHT will involve exposure to both female and male hormones through direct fluid exchange. Specifically, I refer to breast milk and semen. You will be exposed to both in a series of treatments. Probably two or three times a week initially and then perhaps less often as your body responds to treatment.

"You should start to notice a change within the first couple sessions. The effects accelerate thereafter for a time and then taper off somewhat. We can adjust the treatment somewhat to affect the outcome, but ultimately our control is limited. For example, you have had difficulty putting on weight till now and INHT will make that far easier. But will that mean you become more like the average for a woman your age and height? Or will you be prone to putting on fat? Or perhaps you will put on denser muscles?" Idris shrugged. " Your body is unique and I cannot tell you exactly how you will look months from now. "

"With that caveat, here are some likely changes. You will have more energy, particularly if you continue your current exercise regimen. You will put on mass. You may increase slightly in height, though that tends to be limited given your age. You should expect expansion in your breasts, hips, buttocks, and possibly thighs; again, I cannot predict in what ratios. You may experience more hair growth, though generally confined to your head and pubic region. You may experience some changes in the size, shape, and or coloration of your clitoris or vagina, but those tend to be less common. A stronger libido is typical. Heightened sensitivity in erogenous zones is typical. A greater propensity and intensity of orgasms is harder to quantify, but is generally reported by patients.

"Most of the side effects are mild, but you should be aware. You may find your skin more sensitive. Tissue soreness in areas of expansion is sometimes noted. Some aspects of the treatment may involve physical and or emotional discomfort. Inducement of lactation is not uncommon. While we will certainly take precautions against it, INHT does involve contact with semen and therefore a non-zero risk of pregnancy. All of this and more was included in the paperwork and liability waiver you filled out for my nurse earlier, but I always like to repeat the high points.

Idris sat back in his chair. "Do you have questions? Or would you like more time to review the materials? We can schedule an appointment to begin treatment if you're not ready. Otherwise, we can begin the first round if you are prepared to begin."
 
Mandy nodded.

“No, I’m ready to begin, Dr. Idris. You’ve given me a thorough explanation of INHT, and it sounds like my best option in order to feel and look better. Since I’ve not been able to tolerate any of the other treatments, my insurance company is making an exception to cover the treatment, thankfully.”

Although Mandy spoke confidently, she was still processing the information that Dr. Idris had discussed. Indeed, Dr. Brady had not discussed the details of INHT with her, except to say that it was highly effective and generally well-tolerated, but only for adults.

Mandy had a habit of focusing on the positive aspects of a conversation and compartmentalizing, or even ignoring the downsides.

Dr. Idris had told her what she wanted to hear: She’d have energy! She’d gain weight, look more feminine, and even . . . feel sexual. She could barely process the idea that she might have improved orgasm intensity. Or, that her she might lactate… or, that there was a very small risk of pregnancy. Perhaps some minor discomforts emotionally or physically. She couldn’t focus on that--- just the positives.

Mandy licked her lips, suddenly thirsty.
 
Dr. Idris smiled, his teeth a brilliant white. "Very well." He reached for the phone on his desk and tapped a key. "Alice, would you send Vivian in to Exam #2, please?"

"Right away, Doctor," chirped the speaker.

Half a minute later, there was a knock at the door. It was followed by the entry of a short female in her late 20s. Jet black hair was pulled back from her face in a sensible ponytail that descended well down her back. Like the other nurses, she wore a navy blue smock that buttoned down the front, matching pants, and white sneakers. Large eyes with a distinctly almond shape revealed her Asian heritage, though her irises had an almost copper hue. Full lips glistening with a pink gloss parted as she inquired, "How can I help, Dr. Idris?"

Idris nodded towards his patient. "Vivian, this is Mandy. We're going to begin her INHT today and I intend to pair her with you. Let's start her off light with 100cc."

Vivian nodded eagerly. "Yes, doctor." She reached for her smock and unbuttoned it halfway down. While the dark fabric disguised her form somewhat, it was clear that Vivian was full-chested. Just quite how full became readily apparent as the upper swell of her breasts soon surged into the gap.

"As I explained, the process begins with breast milk," Dr. Idris explained. "It contains several proteins and hormones key to the treatment. Given the perishable nature of some of the more volatile elements, I prefer patients to consumer it fresh. Even refrigerated, the potency is substantially reduced after just hours. Vivian is also tested weakly, so I can assure my supply is not only fresh, but pristine. "

Vivian smiled comfortingly at Mandy. Most patients found it a bit uncomfortable suddenly seeing a nurse start to disrobe during a medical exam. They usually struggled to pay attention to Dr. Idris' continuing narration while steadily more of Vivian's breast became visible.

To their credit, Vivian thought it was a truly lovely breast to be distracted by. Today it was the left one. The pale flesh gave way to a slightly pink areola topped by an impressively thick nipple. A close observer would note that her bright pink lip gloss was a similar shade to the fat nub.

Vivian left her the rest of her bosom covered -- Dr. Idris preferred she keep her attire in place during a first treatment -- and proceeded to massage her left breast through her clothes. Fortunately it'd been some time since her last session, so it didn't take long. "Aaaah," she sighed softly as she felt her milk began to flow.

With a much practiced movement, Vivian used her free hand to place a small beaker beneath her nipple. Moments later, thick, warm drops began to dribble out the heavy nub into the glass below. She carefully eyed the level till it approached the specified 100 CC before pinching her nipple till the flow slowed and then stopped.

"Take the beaker from Vivian, please," Dr. Idris instructed Mandy. "Then sip it. This is just a partial dose so you can experience the taste. You will find that it varies somewhat from cow's milk and certainly from non-lactose substitutes like soy or almond milk. I personally find it quite pleasing, but it has a different feel and flavor on the tongue that may seem strange initially. So try it. In a little bit, I'd like you to have more."
 
Mandy tried to focus her attention on Dr. Idris as his nurse, a beautiful, young Asian began to unsnap her top. In her periphery, Mandy could sense that Vivian had full breasts, enviously larger than her own. And although Vivian held her top closed with one hand as Dr. Idris offered an explanation, Mandy noted that she had a bra with the center cut out around her areolae and nipple. It was an alluring flash.

It wasn’t until Dr. Idris said “. . . not only fresh, but pristine. . .”, that Mandy sustained her focus on Vivian and realized the moment of truth. She’d be drinking this woman’s milk?!!

Sensing her nervousness, Vivian smiled reassuringly, and began to caress her large, left orb. Dr. Idris continued to explain the rationale for freshness.

Within moments, Mandy’s concentration was broken again when Vivian moaned softly and reached for a beaker. With precision, she lightly held her buoyant breast, occasionally massaging an area and then squeezing her big pink nipple which sent a steady flow of milk into the beaker.

Dr. Idris remained behind her, at his desk, as if he had complete confidence in Vivian’s ability to complete the task independently.

Vivian sucked in her breath, as if she was attempting to control her milk flow, as the beaker approached 100 ml.

Mandy bit her lip, hoping that she wasn’t revealing any. . .attraction. It was all that she could do not to squirm. There was a part of her that was so curious to see both of Vivian's breasts, even if just for a moment.

“Take the beaker from Vivian, please," Dr. Idris instructed Mandy. "Then sip it. This is just a partial dose so you can experience the taste. You will find that it varies somewhat from cow's milk and certainly from non-lactose substitutes like soy or almond milk. I personally find it quite pleasing, but it has a different feel and flavor on the tongue that may seem strange initially. So try it. In a little bit, I'd like you to have more."

The beaker felt warm in Mandy’s hands. Mandy tried to avoid inhaling the milk as she took a small swallow as instructed. It was warm, mild, slightly sweet. It tasted much fresher, and somewhat thinner than regular milk.

“It’s good,” Mandy said, slowly. “I like it.” Within a few moments, Mandy took a fuller swallow, this time allowing herself to inhale the scent, and lick her lips. No bad odor. . .if anything, a hint of soap and vanilla.

The beaker was still 3/4ths full as Mandy paused for further instruction.

Her scalp began to feel a little tingly and she wondered if it was just nervous excitement or if the milk was already beginning to be absorbed into her body.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Idris nodded "It will make the transition easier if you like the taste and don't have to think of it as taking medicine.

" Now drink up. I would like you to take at least a few hundred cc today if you are able." He watched as Mandy brought the beaker to her lips.

" Now if you feel comfortable, you can also take the milk directly from Vivian's breast. I postulate that the direct contact may have a small enhancing effect on the therapy, but the data on it is limited. As such, the effect is likely minor, so you can continue drinking from a glass if you prefer. It offers more of a benefit to Vivian. "

The nurse nodded. "My letdown is stronger that way compared to when I just use my fingers."

"Let me demonstrate while you finish the beaker," Dr. Idris continued. "You can then decide whether you want to continue drinking from a glass. Vivian, if you would, please?"

Vivian smiled and nodded eagerly. Her exposed nipple swelled dramatically with anticipation as she unfastened another button on her smock. Using both hands, she lifted her swollen breast out the black lace bra cup. She then circled around behind the desk. Dr. Idris towered over her when standing, so she only had to bend forward slightly to bring her left nipple in range of his face.

Vivian sighed contentedly as his lips drew her hard nipple inside. "Aaaaaah," she breathed quietly as her milk began to flow in earnest. A familiar warmth bloomed inside her, bringing a flush to her pale cheeks. Oh, how she loved this feeling.

Vivian glanced down and felt the warmth intensify between her thighs. She wasn't the only one enjoying this. The dark wool of the doctor's pants was distending along his inner right thigh. She'd seen it many times before; Dr. Idris was invariably aroused by the taste of breast milk. Still, it always titillated her to know she was producing such a reaction in him. She liked to imagine that she could hear the fabric groaning to contain his growing erection.

Idris suckled at Vivian's breast for a quarter minute. His practiced mouth coaxed a steady flow of sweet milk down his throat. He slightly exaggerated his movements so Mandy could get a better idea of the rhythm. Once he'd provided a reasonable demonstration, he tapped Vivian twice.

The nurse sighed, wishing he might continue to drain her while she watched the bulge in his pants get harder and harder. But she was here for the patient, not personal satisfaction. Vivian closed her eyes and willed her milk flow to slow to a stop once more

Dr. Idris licked his lips before speaking to Mandy. "See? Entirely natural. Would you like to try? Or do you want to continue using the glass?"
 
Mandy was grateful that she had a firm grip on the beaker of precious breast milk, and that her mouth was full of milk, or, she might have lost a grip on it.

Vivian dutifully opened her blouse once again, exposing the full swell of her breasts and perfect nipples. They bounced slightly as she positioned herself directly in front of his chair. Her nipples seemed to swell right in front of Mandy’s eyes as she explained about the enhancement of the ‘letdown’ and Dr. Idris discussed the research around direct contact. His lips were just inches from Vivian’s glorious breast.

It was the hottest thing Mandy had ever seen.

She quickly drank the remaining milk, so she could concentrate on what Dr. Idris was saying . . . He was basically saying that Mandy had a choice about whether to drink from the source or the beaker.

As if he sensed that Mandy would hesitate to drink from the source due to ignorance, Vivian leaned closer and Dr. Idris began to suckle from her breast, drinking in her sweet milk in steady swallows. Vivian’s breast barely trembled; he was so smooth in rhythm.

Mandy noted that Vivian’s body seemed to relax and be soothed by Dr. Idris’s suckling. She might have even heard Vivian utter signs of pleasure, and her face seemed to flush as her expression glazed over a bit. But, Vivian kept her body still, controlled. They both remained utterly professional.

After two taps, as if on cue, Vivian groaned almost imperceptibly, and her face hinted at a sign of struggle. Dr. Idris withdrew from her glistening nipple without dripping a drop of milk.

Mandy realized that Vivian must have been trying to control her milk flow on Dr. Idris’s command. Perhaps it was more challenging with direct contact. . .especially from someone . . . as masculine and handsome as Dr. Idris. Vivian seemed to enjoy the process and appeared more satisfied from Dr. Idris’s coaxing of her milk versus her own self-ministrations.

Dr. Idris licked his lips and affirmed that the process was simple.

Mandy sensed that drinking from the source would be best for both Vivian and herself. If there was even a chance that drinking from the source would be better. . . and it would be easier for Vivian. . . and she knew she liked Vivian’s milk. . .a lot. . . then, she needed to just get over her own embarrassment.

And, she’d have the added experience of seeing and possibly . . . feeling Vivian’s beautiful breast right up against her face. . . perhaps she’d even be able to hold it, and squeeze it gently, before she suckled. Either way. . . .it felt scary, yet tantalizing. . . but, most of all, Mandy had a feeling that it would bring her greater benefit.

“You two. . . look so beautiful together, if you don’t mind me saying. I know you’re both just demonstrating and are professionals, of course. . . I will try. . . to drink directly from the source, please. I know you say it’s natural, but I have no experience whatsoever.” Mandy could feel herself blushing at her bumbling speech.

“Also, are you sure there is enough milk still available?” Mandy hoped it wasn’t a ridiculous concern, but she knew she had drank quite a bit, and she had no idea how much Dr. Idris had consumed.
 
Vivian giggled softly at the question. "Oh, you've barely tapped this one," she replied, rubbing the underside of her left tit. "And the other is completely full as well. I've got more than enough."

She stepped over to the girl and lowered herself onto Mandy's lap. At this distance, she could smell the teen: the sweet notes of her shampoo, skin lotion, and perfume overlaid the earthy warmth of her body. She settled onto the girl's slender thighs and turned to face her.

"Here, just open your mouth," Vivian instructed. She placed her right hand alongside Mandy's jaw and held up her oversized left breast with her other. Vivian carefully guided the girl's lips to her swollen nipple, sighing softly as the soft flesh encompassed her. "Now just suck gently. It doesn't take much. Aaaaaah." Vivian closed her eyes as her milk began to flow once more, trickling into Mandy's mouth.
 
Mandy blushed at her naivety. Vivian reassured her that she had more than enough milk, chuckling softly as she straddled herself on Mandy’s lap and cupped her left breast.

Mandy tensed for a moment, but Vivian held her jaw gently and guided her lips to Vivian’s plump nipple, and encouraged her to ‘Just suck gently.’

Mandy opened her mouth, brushed her tongue over Vivian’s nipple and then began to suckle hesitantly. Immediately, the warm milk began to trickle and flow into her mouth.

She was doing it!

Mandy continued to suckle, attempting to mimic Dr. Idris’s rhythm. She must have been suckling correctly because Vivian murmured, “Aaaaah.”

Vivian’s warm, sweet milk tasted almost better directly from her breast. She did seem to have an endless supply, and Mandy drank eagerly, but steadily. She loved the feeling of Vivian’s warm fleshy breast pressing against her mouth, as she cupped her jaw, and occasionally moved a stray hair away from her eyes and mouth.

Mandy had no idea what to do with her hands when Vivian occupied their space on her lap, so she lightly encircled them around Vivian’s back and hips. Doubting herself, she quickly moved them back to the armrests.

Mandy’s eyes fluttered open, but she really couldn’t see anything, so she kept them closed as she suckled. She could feel her body getting warmer, the more that she drank.

Vivian released a soft groan, and shifted her position slightly.

“Please continue, Mandy. Dr. Idris is still here; and he’s observing and directing your care.”

Vivian cupped her left breast again, smiling with the pleasure of Dr. Idris watching her being ‘tapped’.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Idris watched quietly so as to not disturb the process. Vivian was experienced at dealing with patients during their first treatment and the physical intimacy provided her a direct sense of the patient's mood. This made her a far better judge of what actions or words -- or even the lack thereof -- would best put the patient at ease. Consequently he refrained from direct involvement at this tender stage unless called upon.

Vivian continued to sigh softly as Mandy continued. The girl had adapted quite quickly to the rhythm. She was perhaps being too gentle, taking shallower sucks that produced smaller swallows of milk. But such tentative efforts were to be expected. Mandy would become more confident with repetition.

Vivian also preferred them to the alternative: some new patients overestimated the pressure required and suckled so intensely that it hurt. Of course, squealing in pain at a patient might just scare the poor novice, so she had to carefully manage her reaction. It was consequently far easier when they were gentle like Mandy.

Still, she was having to hold back a little. Mandy's tongue against her sensitive flesh was quite pleasurable. Vivian could rather easily have let the stimulation coax her into an orgasm. Especially if she could slip a hand down the front of her pants and tease herself along. Vivian bit her lip and sighed at the idea.

But Dr. Idris didn't like her to show too much sexual enjoyment of the procedure initially. Most patients didn't mind it, but a few found it inappropriat. Till they knew how Mandy felt, best to keep that aspect under wraps. She squeezed her thighs tightly together and continued to offer coaxing words to Mandy.

All too soon it was over. Dr. Idris cleared his throat and said, "That should be about enough." Vivian would gladly have continued. Her left breast had plenty yet to go and her right breast was if anything even more engorged with milk. But she dutifully nudged gently against Mandy's face, easing her off.

"It's best not to take too much too soon," Dr. Idris explained. "We'll up the dose in future sessions as your body gets used to it."

Vivian put her breast back inside her top before dabbing at the little bit of milk on Mandy's lips with a clean cloth. She then rose from Mandy's lap and stepped back. She felt a slight trickle of warmth along her inner right thigh as she moved. God, she was so wet right now.

Dr. Idris pointed to Mandy. "No food for three hours. I want to give your system tone to absorb the milk properly. Keep this first meal simple and bland. Indigestion is usually not an issue, but can appear the first few times until you get used to it, so best not stress your tummy with spicy food this time."

"Let's have you back in for another session in a few days. I'm thinking a regular appointment on Mondays and Thursdays. Vivian will take you out to the receptionist and set it up. Any questions, Mandy? Otherwise, I'll see you next time."
 
Mandy was suckling contentedly when Vivian gently tapped and eased her nipple out of her mouth and returned her breast inside her top. She couldn’t help but stare at Vivian’s breasts in that split second. Once inside of her top, one never would have known that she had beautiful, perky, milk-filled breasts.

As Vivian dabbed at her lips, Dr. Idris explained that it was best not to ingest too much. . .her stomach could get upset. . . and she’d need to get used to Vivian’s milk. But. . .she’d be able to gradually drink more.

Mandy nodded, and focused her eyes on Dr. Idris. It was easier to concentrate on his instructions when she didn’t look at Vivian.

She was instructed not to eat for three hours. . .to give her body time to absorb her first treatment. . . and thereafter to keep it light and bland.

“I will do that, Dr. Idris,” Mandy agreed. “Give my body time to absorb. . .” Mandy’s voice trailed off.

She had barely given herself time to emotionally process that she had just suckled from a woman’s full tit. And she was going to be doing it again in a few days.

Mandy continued to feel a warmth and slight wooziness in her head. She felt really relaxed, as if she wanted to take a nap.

“. . . Um, yes, Mondays and Thursdays will be fine. I don’t have any questions. Thank you for explaining everything so. . . thoroughly. I’ll look forward to seeing you on Thursday.”

Mandy gave a tired smile to both Dr. Idris and Vivian as Vivian escorted her out of the room to make her next appointment.

_ _ _


Once home, Mandy was grateful to be alone.

As usual, she changed out of her clothes and put on a long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt, and pj bottoms.

Once under the covers, Mandy held her hand to her face as Vivian had, and Mandy re-played the moments when Vivian had popped her breast out of her top and been able to fill the beaker. And, then once again, when her nipple had been placed in her mouth, and Mandy had been able to tongue it, before getting down to the business of suckling milk. Except this time, Mandy imagined herself holding Vivian’s breast herself. . . and squeezing it’s fullness as she drank from it.

Mandy flipped over, and shook herself from her fantasy. Why was she being a weirdo! Yes, the nurse was sexy, and not in an obvious way. And yes, Dr. Idris was hot, too. But, she couldn’t think about that. . .although Dr. Idris had told her that it was best if she didn’t think of the milk as medicine. . .so perhaps it was good that she enjoyed the process. It’s not as if she did anything . . .neither Dr. Idris nor Vivian had told not to act in a certain way. . .and Vivian seemed professional, but still seemed comfortable in her sexuality and quiet sexual appeal. Mandy considered if she should role model herself after Vivian.

INHT. . . as Dr. Idris explained it was sexual in nature. She’d be receiving body fluids. . . for the first time. She had never even had an orgasm. . . It was silly to be disturbed by her mix of sexual feelings with her health practitioners. Perhaps it was normal. . . and maybe even healthy.

Mandy’s stomach rumbled and she was grateful that she was home and hadn’t eaten anything as instructed. She smoothed her long, brown hair with her hands. . .it was her one sign that she was feminine. . . although she knew her face was attractive, too. She had just stopped looking at it, lately.

Mandy sipped a bit of water and shut out the light. She closed her eyes and thought again about Vivian. . .and fantasized about another client emptying her right tit. . .

Mandy then flashed back to the moment when Vivian bared her breast right in front of Dr. Idris’s mouth and he had suckled from her. . .how . . .incredibly sexy that looked. How had they both remained so calm. . . Vivian looked so . . . hot.. Didn’t it make them feel aroused? Yet they had been so cool and collected. Although, Mandy could tell that Vivian enjoyed Dr. Idris's attention. Mandy could only hope that one day her breasts would be as sexy as Vivian’s, or at least fuller.

Vivian probably had no problem with orgasming. . .she probably had a husband, too, as well as a hot boss. How. . . how did he even find such special nurses?
 

The Monday-Thursday sessions progressed as Dr. Idris expected. Mandy seemed a little more at ease each time. By the fourth session, she needed almost no instruction whatsoever.

He was also pleased to see physical improvements as well. The girl's skin tone developed a rosy density as the blood flow increased, giving her olive skin a darker, healthier cast. Her eyes seemed brighter and more focused and she reported feeling less tired. He prescribed a program of light exercise emphasizing flexibility training and modest cardiovascular work to put this new energy to use. Mandy also was putting on mass as they'd hoped, so it was important to channel that into healthy tissue.

"Mmmm," Vivian praised as they concluded another feeding. "You are doing so well. Another few weeks and I might need to use both breasts," she teased. This time she tucked away her exposed right orb since she alternated between sessions.

Dr. Idris, however, held up a hand. "I think, Mandy, that you are ready to proceed to the next phase of the therapy. But for this next stage, I need to examine you first. Please undress for me. You can leave your socks on if your feet get cold, but I will need you to remove everything else, including your underwear."

Vivian stood nearby and held out her hands. "Just hand your clothes to me," she advised. "I'll fold them up so they don't get wrinkled."
 
Mandy knew this day would come, but she hadn’t expected that she’d be fully naked. But, she was too nervous to ask questions.

And quite frankly, Mandy knew her body was changing, and some of it was uncomfortable. . . perhaps Dr. Idris could reassure her with his examination.

“I’m glad that you think I’m doing well,” Mandy said as she shrugged off her snug jeans and underwear and handed them to Vivian. It was more to keep her mind off of her nudity, than to evoke a response.

Mandy shut her eyes as she removed her sweater, and quickly unhooked her padded bra. The padding wasn’t so much to enhance her size, as it was to keep her tender breasts from bouncing and touching any fabric. Her breasts had definitely become much more sensitive since beginning her therapy.

Vivian accepted her last article of clothing, and placed the folded pile on a shelf.

Mandy tucked her brown hair nervously behind her ears and fixed her gaze and attention onto Dr. Idris.
 

Dr. Idris stepped from behind his desk and circled around to where the naked patient stood. At his height, he loomed slightly over Mandy; given her still slender stature relative to his broad shoulders, she seemed even younger than her 18 years.

His brows furrowed in curious interest as he looked over the top of his reading glasses at her. He placed his hands beneath her jaw and felt along her neck. His hands continued to trace her down body, pausing to check her lymph nodes for signs of swelling as well as periodically testing the flexibility of her joints, the tautness of her skin, and the strength of her muscles. He continued his efforts all the way down her thighs, stopping just shy of her knees.

His gaze swept up to her modest bosom. "Have you noticed your bra fitting improperly?" he inquired. "Your breasts are definitely changed," he observed as he ran his fingers along the undersides.

"Yes, and definitely fuller," Vivian chimed in. "See how the upper half curves out now that it isn't so flat? Close to a full cup size, I suspect."

Dr. Idris nodded. "And that will likely accelerate somewhat as we begin the next phase. This will involve the exposure to additional proteins and hormones, this time of the male variety. Initially it will be limited to just external exposure, but we will intensify that as you progress into the more advanced phases. "

"As with the milk from Vivian, the treatment benefits strongly from fresh materials unadulterated by preservatives or extended storage. Consequently, I will be providing them." Dr. Idris parted his white coat and unfastened his belt. "This will take a few minutes to prepare, so feel free to ask any questions," he continued as he shoved his pants and boxers down, exposing himself below the waist.

Vivian inhaled quickly despite herself. Despite knowing what to expect, the sight of Dr. Idris' naked cock always sent a tremor of anticipation down her spine. Some of her friends often joked how ugly male genitals were, but personally she found his to be quite attractive. It wasn't merely their size, though certainly the magnitude was undeniable. No, there was just something majestic about the thick, heavy shaft and the fat balls behind it.

Dr. Idris nodded at her to signal he was ready. Vivian tried not to seem too eager as she knelt down before him. She loved this part. Gingerly, she cradled the flaccid penis in her hands. Even soft, he filled her palms. Raising it up to her lips, she kissed the tip before extending her tongue to lick the mushroom-shaped head. Idris groaned appreciatively as Vivian began to coax the dangling cock to swell with blood.
 
Despite her nudity, Mandy felt surprisingly calm as Dr. Idris examined her body with practiced movements.

Both he and Vivian observed that her breasts appeared to have changed.

“Yes, I’ve gone up a bra size. And the one that I currently have is getting snug, too,” Mandy said quietly.

Dr. Idris nodded. "And that will likely accelerate somewhat as we begin the next phase. This will involve the exposure to additional proteins and hormones, this time of the male variety. Initially it will be limited to just external exposure, but we will intensify that as you progress into the more advanced phases. "

Mandy nodded; excited, that her breasts would continue to expand. . . and that their growth would accelerate with exposure to male hormones. She might even be as full, or fuller, than Vivian. Perhaps she’d be sexy, too.

Before Mandy could dwell further, Dr. Idris was explaining the importance of fresh, unadulterated male hormones. . . and as with Vivian, they were going to be supplied directly from him, as he lowered his pants and boxers and revealed himself.

Mandy could feel her nipples plumping as she watched Vivian begin to orally arouse Dr. Idris. Within moments, Dr. Iris groaned and his penis began to swell in length and diameter.

Mandy felt a tension, a tightness in her pussy, and her hands instinctively reached for her tender, achy breasts and she gave each one a gentle squeeze. Her libido was definitely waking up, too.

As much as she couldn’t wait to be exposed to Dr. Idris’s potent hormones, she loved watching him with Vivian. Neither of them seemed to have any sexual hang-ups. Perhaps one day she’d have that confident air, too.

Mandy was grateful that the next phase of her therapy would be gradual. . . it was hard to believe that one day. . . those male hormones would be erupting inside of her vagina.

Mandy licked her lips, barely able to speak.

“Will your hormones make me stronger, too? Not just physically, but mentally, too? More courageous?”

As soon as the question was out, Mandy knew it sounded ridiculous. The timing was also ridiculous. Vivian probably was going to have her work cut out for her. . . keeping Dr. Idris aroused while he answered her dour question.

“I mean. . .sometimes I get moody and irritable. Umm. . . will your hormones help with that, too?”
 
I mean. . .sometimes I get moody and irritable. Umm. . . will your hormones help with that, too?”

Dr. Idris raised an eyebrow. "I really couldn't say for certain. It's -- unnnnnh -- possible your emotional state is affected by your physical malady. It's possible the two are unrelated. Your emotional condition could -- aaaaah -- be entirely psychological in origin. I couldn't say -- mmmmmmh --- without more information.

Vivian smiled as best she could with a massive cock in her mouth. Hearing Dr. Idris groan always pleased her. That he could maintain a conversation at all while she teased his fat cockhead with her tongue was testament to his powerful will. But even that was not without limit.

She popped the massive helm out of her mouth to give her jaw a rest and licked her lips. Dr. Idris produced quite a but of tasty precum when he was aroused. "Are you about ready, doctor?"

"Yes, Vivian," Dr. Idris replied. "Proceed."

Vivian produced a condom from her pocket and expertly opened the wrapper. Thus variety was unlubricated and contained no spermicide, so it was little more than latex sack. It was also too small; Vivian doubted she could fit even a third of the massive flesh pillar inside the condom without splitting it. But fortunately all she needed to cover was the enormous cockhead.

"I'm putting this over Dr. Idris' penis to catch his ejaculate," Vivian explained to Mandy. Earlier experiments trying to capture his spewing seed in a beakers or flasks proved less effective, requiring uncomfortable positions or resulting in accidental spills. The condom wasn't elegant, but it worked.

"Now to finish him off," Vivian continued. The nurse squirted some water-based lube on her hands. While she would have preferred to rely on her on her saliva and the copious amounts of pre-cum the doctor could generate, that required a longer, more intimate session. The artificial lubricant was just more expedient.

She wrapped both hands around his massive pole. Despite having done so a hundred times, his sheer size still marveled her. None of her previous sexual partners could match him, particularly in girth. Using both hands was only barely enough.

Vivian began stroking along his length with both hands, stopping just shy of enormous helm lest she dislodge the condom. Dr. Idris' breathing began to deepen, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled. Vivian felt her own libido shift into higher gear. That she could wield such control over a powerful man nearly twice her size thrilled her. Has they the time, she would gladly have drawn this out for as long as possible.

But making the patient wait while Vivian enjoyed herself wasn't fair, so Vivian focused on bringing the doctor to climax as soon as possible. After establishing a quick rhythm with her hands, Vivian lowered her face below the enormous shaft to the comparably large scrotum. With the ease borne of experience, she opened her mouth and gently sucked on the left ball. Dr. Idris was fastidious about his personal grooming, so she found the smooth skin pleasant against her tongue.

The heightened sensation did not take long. Dr. Idris stiffened and she felt his cock swell still further moments before the first gush of semen rocketed out of him. Vivian kept pumping his cock furiously while the condom began to fill with his seed
 
Fortunately, Mandy’s dour question had not affected Dr. Idris. Vivian continued her expert oral attention on Dr. Idris’s penis until he grew to a size that seemed almost super-human to Mandy.

After a brief pause and indication to continue the next step, Vivian placed a condom over just the massive head. With a knowing smile, she continued to pump the length of his penis with her hands.

It was all Mandy could do not to stare at the two of them. She had never seen another woman perform oral sex. . . and Vivian seemed like an expert. Dr. Idris was clearly in control of the release of his seed, but just barely. Those two seemed to have a very well-practiced rhythm to their timing.

Dr. Idris released a low sound, almost like a growl, as Vivian took one of his balls into her mouth as her hands continued their furious stroking of his towering pillar.

Within seconds, Dr. Idris’s body stiffened, and he spurted load after load of semen into the condom.

Vivian looked pleased, triumphant in the success of her efforts.

Mandy stood in amazement, her arms folded loosely over her belly and pubis. She wanted to be able to make a man get as firm and erect as Dr. Idris and ejaculate intensely. . . just from the sight of her and her attention to his organ. . .. as Vivian was able to do.

Mandy began to rock her pelvis longingly at the idea. However, that warm, fresh, highly potent sperm would soon be on her. . . and creating a healthy hormonal balance. . . and she’d be one step closer to reaching her full potential.

“Woww. . .that is . . . a lot, ” Mandy observed. She could feel her pussy begin to twitch. Her libido seemed to spark with each visit, lately. Even now, she could feel the moisture of desire between her legs.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Idris was too distracted by his continuing orgasm, but Vivian knew he probably wouldn't have responded anyway. The doctor did not like to discuss himself in this manner. "Yes," Vivian interjected as she rose to her feet. "Dr. Idris is quite gifted in his . . . capacity."

Indeed, she continued to stroke his throbbing erection for quite a while before the doctor sighed at last, signaling he was finished. Vivian squeezed up along the slightly softened shaft from base to tip to extract the remaining sperm. She then clutched the condom closed and pulled it free of his cock. The latex now stretched around a sizeable balloon of cum.

Dr. Idris sat back onto his desk, his chest rising and falling in great breaths after his recent exertion. "Vivian," he murmured. "Could you . . . .?" He gestured vaguely as his voice trailed off.

Vivian smiled softly. The doctor sometimes seemed herculean in his sexual attributes, so it pleased her to see that a good orgasm still winded him a little. Besides, she knew the routine.

" We can do this next part together," Vivian explained. "The next part of the therapy is exposing you to the semen proteins. Since this is new, we start with manual application to the skin. Let me show you."

Vivian squeezed a small dollop of jism onto her right palm from the condom. She then placed her hand atop Mandy's left breast. Her hand readily cover the modest breast, so with a few strokes, she was able to spread the sticky white substances across it. "See, you just rub it in like it was lotion."

"Now give me your hand and I will let you do the other one."
 
Mandy felt a pleasing warmth spread across her upper chest and left breast. Dr. Idris’s fluids absorbed immediately into her skin.

Mandy cupped her right hand as Vivian filled it with warm semen. Carefully, she brought her hand to her right breast and massaged the fluid in circles, squeezing her breast gently, focusing on the tender areas of her lymph nodes under her breast and near her armpits.

“Very well, it looks like you’re absorbing the hormones, nicely. You should be feeling a warmth on your skin. However, you have avoided your nipple which is an important point of absorption. We’d like to see it glistening, please. This time, I’m going to pour out just a little, and I’d like you to press Dr. Idris’s seed firmly into your nipples with a few fingers. And please face him as you do so, so he can make certain that you’re having a proper application and reaction.”

Mandy blushed now that both the nurse’s and Dr. Idris’s full attention was upon her.

“Ohhh, “ Mandy groaned. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. With three fingers she pressed firmly over her nipples and massaged them in circles to the point that her breasts bounced.

“Mmmmmm,” Mandy murmured. There was something incredibly pleasurable about having Dr. Idris’s fluid pressed firmly into her sensitive nipples, as Vivian had instructed.

Mandy continued until she felt that the semen was absorbed and then gently squeezed her breasts and cupped them in her hands, displaying them for Dr. Idris. She couldn’t help but pleasure herself.

Vivian had a satisfied smile. Dr. Idris's potent hormones were already beginning to affect Mandy's libido.
 
Dr. Idris watched impassively as Mandy followed Vivian's instructions. It did take long for the teenager to get over her initial caution. Soon she was massaging her breasts with eager abandon.

"That's good," he at last declared. Mandy's small hills were slightly pink from the manual stimulation and had a thin sheen from the fluid. "It's thoroughly rubbed in. Now let that soak in for a few hours before bathing. The effect is stronger if you don't wash it off right away."

"Now I want you to let me know if you experience any discomfort in the next day or so. Your skin may feel warm, but that is alright. But if you have any sharp pain or dizziness, contact my office immediately."

"Okay, you can get dressed now, Mandy. Vivian, before you escort Mandy out, could you please finish up?" he concluded, pointing towards his dangling cock.

Vivian followed his gesture and nodded. "Of course, doctor." She knelt before him, pausing to smell her employer's musk. There was something very primal in that earthy scent.

The doctor's cockhead had a few lingering drops of cum on it. Vivian took the head in herself mouth and rolled it around slightly with her tongue. Oh, but his she loved the feel of him.

Had she the time and permission, she'd have gladly done this for far longer, but the doctor had told her to finish up. Sighing softly, she released his cock and reached down for his pants and underwear. She stood up and carefully packed his glorious rod away before zipping his fly and buckling his belt. At least it gave her the opportunity to lean close enough that her breasts pressed against his muscular torso.

With the doctors once again clothed, she turned to Mandy, who was almost ready to go. "Come with me, sweetie," she beckoned. "I'll walk you out and make sure you're scheduled for next time."
 
Mandy dressed slowly. She couldn’t help but stare as Vivian bent down and sucked Dr. Idris’s cock tip, carefully. He leaned back in his chair, and she released his tip from her mouth slowly, her full chest rising and almost nestling his cock, before she tucked him neatly back into his trousers.

No doubt, Vivian knew how to arouse him. And vice versa. They were such a powerful duo. Mandy hoped that one day she could have that same charisma.

As Vivian escorted her out of the exam room, she felt as if she was in a dream state. She had an urge to touch herself. . . everywhere. And watch herself in front of a mirror. And to wear lipstick, make-up, better-fitting clothes. Was this what it felt like to have a libido?

“Mandy, your next appointment will be at 8:00am on Monday, ok? We’d like to see you bright and early. But, don’t forget to call the office if you have any sharp pain or dizziness. And of course, do not bathe for a few hours. If I were you, I wouldn’t bathe until tomorrow,” Vivian said, with a smile and wink.

Mandy smiled and wondered if Dr. Idris and Vivian were lovers outside the office. She didn’t know, but she knew she’d be fantasizing about it. She was already having hot thoughts about Vivian riding Dr. Idris’s cock. . . with him growling as he squeezed her milk-filled orbs. . . Mandy was certain that Vivian probably had a flat stomach, and a shapely butt, too. The nurse was always full of vibrant energy.

_ _ _

By now, she had learned that it was best to go home, make tea, and rest after her sessions. But, it was still early in the afternoon, so Mandy decided to get her long, brown hair cut.

“I’d like it to be cut to here,” Mandy said, as she pointed to just above her collar bone.

“That’s a good length for your face, and to show off your assets, if you know what I mean,” Max teased.

“Seriously, hon, I think it’s time for you to go shopping for some new attire. You are looking good these days. What are you eating and drinking? Your skin is absolutely glowing.”

Mandy smiled, but kept the details to herself. Max sniffed her hair.

“You smell good, too.”

“I’m getting all sorts of therapy and getting myself into shape. I’m glad you can notice. Now, let’s get me all pretty and sexy,” Mandy said, and waved her hand to stop any further inquiries.

_ _ _

Mandy spent the weekend shopping for some new attire. Her breasts were definitely expanding, and she could appreciate the beginnings of a cleavage, which was accentuated with her bigger bra. Her nipples were also more sensitive, and often erect, much to her embarrassment. So, she made sure to buy some padded bras, even though she didn’t really need the padding anymore.

Max had suggested that she buy some simple V-neck T-shirts, or anything with a V-neck or deep scoop for now. And to wear some jewelry from her neck if she wanted to ‘look sexier’. He had made her up, afterwards, and Mandy was absolutely amazed at the metamorphosis. She looked like a Hollywood star. Her skin was glowing, her lips were lush, and her brown eyes were bright and alive. Even her lashes looked longer.

With caramel highlights, she was striking. She had tipped him well, and he had sent her off with a kiss on the cheek.

_ _ _

On Monday, Mandy wore her hair straight and smooth, and dressed in snug black pants, a form fitting white top, and a long, gray sweater. She skipped the necklace, but made sure to apply make up. She wanted to look like a woman. She was certainly beginning to feel like one.

She had spent hours on Sunday, before bed, looking at her body in the mirror, caressing herself, squeezing her burgeoning breasts. As she had laid in bed, she imagined Vivian and Dr. Idris. . .in all sorts of scenarios that made her body fill with heat. And then she began to fantasize about suckling from Vivian again. . . and perhaps Vivian admiring her bosom, holding her hefty breasts in her hands to display to Dr. Idris, as he assessed her progress.

She could feel her nipples perking just from the memory. And, of course, she imagined riding Dr. Idris as he was seated in the chair. Up and down, painstakingly slow, as he directed. . . and if she’d orgasm . . . or, have to watch as Vivian got to ride Dr. Idris until he was ready to spill forth. . . into her. . .into Mandy. Mandy had no idea how her next visit would shake out.

“Miss Greene? Mandy? Helloooo. It’s time for your appointment,” Vivian said, gently.

Mandy laughed. “I’m sorry; I’ve been day-dreaming a lot, lately.”
 
Last edited:
The next few sessions proceeded much as the previous had. Soon Mandy was comfortable enough to apply the fresh semen to herself without aid. She seemed almost eager to do so by the third time.

Mandy also seemed to be responding well to the treatment. Her energy levels seemed higher and her weight continued to improve. She seemed even less like the skinny, underweight girl she'd been months earlier.

That did entail certain new lessons. Mandy's rejuvenated development caused her rather wispy pubic hair to become a carpet of thick brown curls. Having never had to deal with such grooming before, Vivian gave her a brief session and set the girl up with a waxing appointment. "If you like a full bush, you should at least keep it trimmed so that it looks even. Most women prefer something a little more subdued, like a triangle or a vertical strip . Or you could go completely bare. Whatever you prefer." She winked and added. "Of course, you could also ask a man to see what they like. For instance, Dr. Idris likes women with a little hair down there."

At the next session, Vivian was curious to see what choice Mandy had made. She busied herself arousing Dr. Idris to hardness while glancing at the girl as she undressed. But as Mandy stood in just her underwear, a new thought occurred to the nurse.

"Dr. Idris, perhaps Mandy could assist with the procedure today? She's seen me do it now a few times, so perhaps she could help with the extraction."

Dr. Idris looked to Mandy. He had to admit that she no longer looked like the little girl she'd seemed, but more like the 18 year old woman she ought to be. Still a bit on the slender side yet, but her curves were now respectable. Perhaps it would be an interesting advancement. "Very well," he declared. "If Mandy wants to."

"The condom is there on the table," Vivian instructed as she stood up. "Unwrap it and then put the open end on Dr. Idris like you've seen me do. Just the mushroom-shaped part at the end."

Vivian pointed to the bottle of lube next to it. "After the condom is on, squirt some lubricant on both hands. Then you can put your hands on Dr. Idris' erection."

Vivian waited. This was a big step for Mandy. She could remember the first time she'd put hands on the doctor. Vivian had been intimidated by that mammoth cock. Still was just a little bit. And that was hardly the first time she'd touched a man's erection before. Mandy had no such experience to go on. This was a lot for the young novice. Vivian stood by, watching to see if Mandy needed encouragement.
 
Mandy would have felt more comfortable if she had been able to wear a robe. She had never understood why Vivian and Dr. Idris wanted her topless during the extraction process. Afterwards, she could understand. . . as she had to apply the fresh semen to her chest. Still. . . she wasn’t going to let any embarrassment get in the way of a learning opportunity.

“Sure. . .I’d like to practice. I think I can do it.”

Mandy walked quietly over to Dr. Idris and knelt between his legs. Vivian already had him fully erect. Mandy opened the wrapper and removed the condom.

Vivian held Dr. Idris’s cock at the base and Mandy eased the condom onto the wide head of his penis with concentrated effort. It seemed secure, but Vivian checked to be certain.

“Good. You want a snug fit. Now, just continue with the lube and we’ll proceed to full arousal.” Vivian was impressed with Mandy; most female patient’s were completely intimidated at Idris’s erection. Then again, this was probably Mandy’s first experience with manual stimulation.

Mandy poured the warmed lube onto her hands, and began to stroke Dr. Idris’s pillar in light, swirling motions. His skin was soft, and he felt pleasing to touch, but Mandy could barely get her fingers around him fully. Eventually she found a rhythm, and squeezed him gently as her fingers rose close to the top. She picked up the tempo of her movements. He was hardening and throbbing in her hands. She could barely contain him.

“Am I doing it right? I want to be good at this.” Mandy explained, nervously.
 
Vivian made sure to transfer Mandy over when the doctor was only mostly erect. Expecting the novice teen to arouse him from a cold start was likely too much for her. However, Vivian thought the girl should experience at least a portion of that sensation. It was both scary and thrilling to feel one's fingers forced ever further apart as Dr. Idris' cock swelled in size.

Am I doing it right? I want to be good at this

"A little less tight," Dr. Idris advised. "Better. You just don't need to squeeze it, just hold it."

Vivian smiled. The task was trickier than it looked. A normal cock you could at least encircle, but the doctor's girth required both hands. Moreover, the lubricant plus the doctor's own precum made his cock very slippery. The window between too tight and no grip whatsoever could be pretty limited. Still, best way to learn was just to practice.

"Longer strokes," Vivian suggested. "You want to go slow at first, then speed up slightly after about half a minute. Don't rush it."

Dr. Idris grunted approvingly as Mandy eventually found a pleasurable rhythm. His cock expanded further, forcing her fingers apart.

Vivian leaned in and whispered after a minute. "Hear how his breathing is getting heavier? And feel how those veins on his cock are bulging? That means you're getting close. Now if you wanted to prolong it, you would loosen your grip and slow down for about 30 seconds till he relaxed a little. Then you could ramp up again. If you get good at it, you can keep a man on edge for a really long time. "

" But since we're not trying to make this last all day, let's push him over the edge. Let go of him and get on your knees. " Vivian stepped in, continuing the steady strokes of Dr. Idris while Mandy knelt down.

" Now you can see his scrotum, "the nurse continued. "Very gently, reach underneath and cup it. Yes, like that. Heavy, isn't it? Okay, now try gently rolling his testicles. You just barely need to touch them.

Dr. Idris inhaled sharply at the sensation. It was always a bit concerning to have his balls handled. But as Vivian knew well, he found it quite stimulating when done correctly. His cock throbbed with need as Mandy and Vivian worked both balls and shaft. It wouldn't be much longer. Almost there . . . .
 
Mandy’s embarrassment quickly converted to pride. Following Dr. Idris’s advice, she stroked his pillar with a lighter touch, and stopped trying to enclose him completely. It was impossible. It wasn’t about squeezing; it was about stroking lightly, steadily.

Mandy was fascinated that she was making Dr. Idris grow fuller and rock-hard in her hands. Her fingertips kept brushing over a bulging vein, yet it didn’t seem to hurt Dr. Idris.

Mandy’s body was beginning to warm from her exertions and the excitement of being able to participate in her own therapy. She licked her lips with concentration.

Dr. Idris nodded approvingly as he throbbed in her hand and released a low growl. Mandy would have been caught off-guard, except she recalled that Vivian had made him do the same thing on previous visits. Mandy assumed that it was a good sign, as Vivian always seemed pleased when Dr. Idris was vocal when she handled his penis.

Mandy could sense his muscular thighs were tensing as if he was bracing for something.

Vivian knelt down to Mandy, and gently moved her hair and placed it behind her ear. She quietly whispered how to know when a man was going to ejaculate; how to time it, how to prolong it.

Mandy would have loved to practice. . . slowing it down, letting him rest, and then making Dr. Idris’s become absolutely huge and towering again… she had so much to learn. Thankfully, Vivian was coaching her and Dr. Idris was being . . . well, his thighs were tensing and Mandy sensed that he was about to explode.

Vivian, however, knew better. In a calm, even tone, she instructed Mandy to cup Dr. Idris’s scrotum and to roll his testicle ever so gently. She illustrated by cupping Mandy’s breasts and then pressing ever so slightly on her nipples. Mandy shuddered with delight, and she sensed Dr. Idris’s eyes upon her chest.

“Just like that. Now just continue to breathe and remain steady. Dr. Idris is quite the force of nature.” Vivian whispered. She then placed her hands lightly over Mandy’s to be certain that she wouldn’t startle, and then continued to caress her arms comfortingly.

Dr. Idris leaned further back in his chair, and his hips began to rock rapidly as Mandy continued her light movements. His breathing was choppy and he looked like he was struggling to remain quiet.

Suddenly, Mandy felt something moving within his cock, and Vivian moved her hand over Mandy’s.

Dr. Idris made a few low, incoherent sounds and then suddenly spewed forth with the force of a volcano, ejaculating in wave, after wave into the condom. As he came, he growled with each spasm and then release, his pelvis and thighs shuddering with effort.

“Well done, Mandy,” Vivian commended, as she supported the weight of the condom containing Dr. Idris’s precious, warm semen.

“Once Dr. Idris calms, he’ll instruct you on what to do next.”
 
"Let's also see if Mandy can handle the clean up portion," Dr. Idris suggested. "Hold onto the sperm sample, Vivian while she gives it a try."

The nurse nodded eagerly. She removed the balloon of cum from the tip of the doctor's cock and held it away.

"First, let go of my scrotum," Dr. Idris directed. "Gently . . . There. Now lean forward and put your hands around my penis. Then lift it till its pointed at you. "

The thick shaft had softened somewhat in the aftermath of his recent climax, so it arced out from his groin at an oblique angle. It was still too thick and slippery for Mandy to control with one hand, so she used both.

"There you go. Now listen to this next part before you try it. I want you to open your mouth wide and put your lips around the tip of the penis. It's important that as you do so, your avoid the flesh hitting your teeth. That really hurts, okay?"

"Also, its going to be a big mouthful, so go slow. Vivian does it quickly because she's had practice. You go slow. And if you feel discomfort or think you might gag, then stop and go backwards. But always slowly.

" Now if you feel comfortable, you can try taking a little more. But don't try to take more than the entire head. If you're lips slip over that flare at the bottom of the head, that's far enough. Going much further will mean taking me into your throat. That's too advanced for you right now. So just start with the tip and then as much as you feel comfortable. Okay? Alright, let's give it a try."
 
Back
Top