Tiger Balm

oldmaster352

Virgin
Joined
Jan 16, 2017
Posts
29
any one use the white tiger balm on your slave? Have used the red looking for someone that has used the white to see how it works.
 
Tiger Balm is a brand of topical analgesic.
'White' is the classic/original formula,
'Red' is the active/stronger formula
 
Do you mean using it on sensitive areas to cause burning/pain?

I've heard people use Icy-Hot for this. Not sure about Tiger Balm.
Depending on the formula, it may not be advisable to use stronger cremes, because they can cause a chemical burn to a more sensitive skin of intimate areas.

Also, it stings like a bitch, and you can't really make it go away fast, so make sure your sub knows what they are getting into.
And one last thing - with all cremes and stuff - always test it on the inner side of the elbow first. Apply it, let it sit for a couple of hours, check if there's any irritation or allergy on the skin. If there's any - don't use it.
 
Last edited:
Go jack off with it. Lessons are learned best from experience.
 
People react to things differently. Test before using on a small patch of skin, and make sure that it's not going to react adversely, or take responsibility for anything that you do by using it without testing, including any medical bills.
 
Try ginger root. It's natural, easy to use and it calms down on its own without getting too overwhelming. Anal figging is a fun thing I like. You can also slice it and apply it to clits.

But follow the rules in preparing it. After slicing off the root's skin, do NOT rinse it. Rinsing it will also wash away the oil of the plant. The heat is all in that oil. Oh, and don't touch your finger to your eyes or sensitive skin, if you have been preparing fresh ginger root. If you do, you likely won't enjoy it very much.
 
Hi oldmaster, is it for contact with a male or female parts? Just rubbed some on my doms neck as he is in pain, then forgot and played with my pussy. I must not have had too much on there as it didn’t burn like hell, more a pleasant tingling. Everyones different I suppose but you could probably try and thin it out to a small amount and gradually build up intensity.

( This is my first post here after years of lurking, it’s hard on my phone— apologies if I did something wrong or stupid in formatting :)
 
This isn't something we got into for Pain or punishment, but we have experimented with several oil extracts... peppermint , spearmint, and several oil blends that i can't recall the names of at the moment.

I can speak from personal experience (at least for a man) that peppermint can be quite painful.. (I found this out quite by mistake...) I could not wash it off. It left no burns but it felt like my balls were burning from the inside out....
 
Never used that specific brand, but I have used variations of it. Some people like it, others hate it. Most effective thing I've used has been deep heat.
 
Never used that specific brand, but I have used variations of it. Some people like it, others hate it. Most effective thing I've used has been deep heat.

Was that used on guys or girls? Did you go inside like the video?
Did you need to tie them up first?

:rose::rose::rose::devil::rose::rose::rose:
 
Was that used on guys or girls? Did you go inside like the video?
Did you need to tie them up first?

:rose::rose::rose::devil::rose::rose::rose:

Both men and women. Haven't seen the video but it wasn't "inside". And no...I don't *need* to tie anyone up first. :)
 
Be so careful with this type of stuff. I know a bottom who ended up in hospital with blisters on her genitals from the top using White Flower balm. They had done a skin patch elsewhere and there were no issues.
 
tooth paste is cheaper. from small acorns my friend.

And I second the above poster who said (I'll paraphrase) don't dish out want you can't take:D

(you the type of guy that eats hot chillies for a dare - yeah that's me)
 
Be so careful with this type of stuff. I know a bottom who ended up in hospital with blisters on her genitals from the top using White Flower balm. They had done a skin patch elsewhere and there were no issues.

The video above makes me wonder if she had that done to her before on the outside and for the video the girl did stick her fingers in both holes. That had to be badder then a test spot.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
I don't know about Tiger Balm - but Icy Hot on the nips is nice. That Icy Hot vid gave me complete twitters.... need to file that for later. LOVE.

Tea tree oil is lovely too.
 
Back
Top