TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Posts
43,147
Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks.


Allah damn right.


Okay, we have like 6 posts left on the old thread, so here's this one ahready, so we don't get ambushed when the Nazi minions report it . . . because they can.


Cars, sarcasm, ramblings, weasels, asses-n-tits, Harleys, guns - lots of guns - and ammo, too -


and the newest and latest internet sensation, the astute, the savvy, the well-spoken and muttified pure-bred . . . more like pure bread . . . that's right . . . the Feces Feaster.


h2F67A940



tumblr_inline_nmnmkcr0ay1tom5f1_500.gif



tumblr_njqukqhWpF1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Happy Monday!!!


I managed to remember to make coffee last night and to set the timer, so it was gurgling done when I stumbled downstairs.


The chili in the crockpot makes an interesting comparison.At least supper will be ready when we get home from work.


Thanks be to Allah . . . .


tumblr_owsn98pIYz1qf6rrdo1_1280.jpg
 
That thread is reported.


The hamster will live to be enslaved another day.


tumblr_njsqrf7c0H1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Every time a problem arises, the essential thing is to immediately become aware that the problem comes from our selfish mind, that it is created by self-cherishing thoughts. As long as you put the blame outside yourself, there can be no happiness.

-Lama Zopa Rinpoche, "Transforming Problems into Happiness"


:cool:


tumblr_nmi7lfArNj1rfvtkqo10_r1_400.gif



great_blonde_tits_by_afkrony-dat5s4h.jpg
 
The new temp was here at when we pulled up at 4, ready and willing to work. He's a lot like his brother and he's doing great so far. The plant he used to work at closed so he's job seeking but I'm okay with that and told him to let us know if he needs time off for an interview. He's just happy for cash to get a few bills caught up.

He's coffee drinker to so there are more fresh pots being made, fresh fruit and bagels on the work table in the lunch pot is beef stew.

BTW I love the title :)

72de7394071c8bee7225c85144ef14ad.jpg
 
Happy Monday!!!


I managed to remember to make coffee last night and to set the timer, so it was gurgling done when I stumbled downstairs.


The chili in the crockpot makes an interesting comparison.At least supper will be ready when we get home from work.


Thanks be to Allah . . . .

Good morning Wat. Sorry about that link I gave you yesterday. It seems it was only for reading a selected sample from the book. I thought it was the whole thing. At least now I feel better about having to pay the whole cost for my Kindle copy.;)
 
It has been a good day for me but I see the board war continues here. I prefer pizza to drama, so I'm going to find some dinner.
 
You're the Bill O'Reilly of the GB.

"Who me? Whatever did I do?!??"

I'm sure it's a big mystery to you.

Probably when he insinuated another poster engaged in or supported taboo behavior.
 
Happy Tuesday, and ain't we off to an innerestin' start?


If I had called them ducklings, there would be no "baby" in the title, so to get too insulting is to run afoul of this-n-that, and so on.


"Last Warning" it says. We'll see, I says. Duck, I says . . . .


It rained last night, and we get more showers this morning. It's waterproof hiking boots day.


tumblr_nk4rjrhAED1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg



tumblr_mvg4d9pgo41rsj72ao1_1280.jpg
 
It's my hip, generally, but here lately, my knee's been hurting.


No obvious wounds.


I have no idea . . . .


29.jpg
 
Your hip is bad so you compensate to go easy on it, that effects your walk and your knee. BTDT

The ban hammer has been busy there are fewer real users all the time, soon this will be altland and he will have to talk to himself.

As for me, the crew was all here, all on on time and all ready for work. Things are going well so far.
 
Malevolent, violent, baby ducks. Ducklings. I think we have a winner.


The city did me over today. Everything is pushed back yet another 24 hours. I'll be home for Xmas . . . . Insh'Allah, that is.


The chili is really killer tonight.


Suddenly, I'm glad that it's not the season for baby ducks.


43ca768b1ea163e6083c5e02cabd4c7e--cloud-post.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top