I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good here in OkieLand baby! :D

Hey Unkie, glad to hear that

Bouncing in and out.....putting together my latest toy.....a new tablesaw....wanna come help me finish the assembly BBG;):devil:

You know it... I have a table that I designed, it's made fron an antique door... pretty awesome...LOL

Been a great one. Hope it was a naughty one for BBG.

Not to naughty I burnt the hell out of my arm....OUCH!!!!

Poor baby; can I lick you & make it better???:rose:

Oh your arm; sure if it helps.:rose::kiss::heart:

Hey Unkie, glad to hear that

You know it... I have a table that I designed, it's made fron an antique door... pretty awesome...LOL

I have seen a couple of tables like that before....they can look pretty awesome. I need to get me a couple of more tools then I am going to build my own bedframe :eek:

I know it will be strong enough to hold up to the most......vigorous......workout;)
There is a sawmill not to far from here that specializes in walnut so not only will it be strong but it should look pretty good too :)

Sorry to hear about your burn.....I had some first-aid training....want me to take a look at it for you BBG:D:rose:

I have seen a couple of tables like that before....they can look pretty awesome. I need to get me a couple of more tools then I am going to build my own bedframe :eek:

I know it will be strong enough to hold up to the most......vigorous......workout;)
There is a sawmill not to far from here that specializes in walnut so not only will it be strong but it should look pretty good too :)

Sorry to hear about your burn.....I had some first-aid training....want me to take a look at it for you BBG:D:rose:
Oh wow that is so cool... I'm trying to get my dad to build me a sleigh bed, here lately he's been busy carving his ducks...*sighs* damn ducks.... but they are absolutely amazing.....

I'm back...miss bayou

Hi ya Danno nice to see ya again.

Oh wow that is so cool... I'm trying to get my dad to build me a sleigh bed, here lately he's been busy carving his ducks...*sighs* damn ducks.... but they are absolutely amazing.....

Hi ya Danno nice to see ya again.

Hey BBG what's so amazing is you av :D:D when are we going to get together and have an oreo party, i'll bring the white stuff..you know i was talking about the milk right?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back