bonfire.jpg

Welcome friend or food....

clubhell3.jpg

486875512_02814f8c24.jpg

7828-2-entrance-to-hell.jpg

cool-red-bar-glass-countertop-picture1.jpg

Red-nightclub-hanging-lamp.jpg

My-House-Nightclub-by-Dodd-Mitchell-Design.jpg

*public displays of debauchery are not banned.... however they are being video taped and sold on eBay*

Last edited:
Yeah our own hell thread :) I brought the marshmallows, the belgian chocolate i stole and the graham crackers. I think i lost the cane.

I brought 4.... woot...

Hehe. The real punishment is not in the caning... its in the lack of release of a rather messy need after the caning that is the punishment.

Fuckin' sadists. :rolleyes:

You're next. :devil:

*cuddles and scratches more*

I am not grumpy. Nor am I blue.

yes.. sadists... soo bad....

scratch harder please.....

hmm.... can I make you grumpy.... and blue??

Hehe. The real punishment is not in the caning... its in the lack of release of a rather messy need after the caning that is the punishment.

Fuckin' sadists. :rolleyes:

You're evil, i think i love you too :) :heart:

I brought 4.... woot...

yes.. sadists... soo bad....

scratch harder please.....

hmm.... can I make you grumpy.... and blue??

No. I rather enjoy being wicked and happy. But I can make you red, how's that? :D

And I have my cane. And my belt. And a few candles. And a flogger. And when all else fails, my hands are pretty dang useful.

No. I rather enjoy being wicked and happy. But I can make you red, how's that? :D

And I have my cane. And my belt. And a few candles. And a flogger. And when all else fails, my hands are pretty dang useful.

That's it i'm hooked.

Oh.. so warm and homey here. Me likey :devil:
awesome.... if you have any pics for the decor.. PM'm to me.. :D I'm lazy.

That.... is very very good... -nods-

and your still talking... not moving... just.. babble... git to work man!!!!

That's it i'm hooked.

And then, when you wake up all sore and still bound, covered in wax, cuts, bruises, and other sticky substances, and still horny as anything...

You'll wonder why you ever got involved with someone like me. :D

And then, when you wake up all sore and still bound, covered in wax, cuts, bruises, and other sticky substances, and still horny as anything...

You'll wonder why you ever got involved with someone like me. :D

Ooh i think i live w/o the cuts. I'm always horny i think i'll survive you :)

He smiles as he parks the bus. Feels like burmuda down here but a tad warmer. Finding a place to sit he notices a recliner and sits down. " Oooh now I'm home. "

awesome.... if you have any pics for the decor.. PM'm to me.. :D I'm lazy.

That.... is very very good... -nods-

and your still talking... not moving... just.. babble... git to work man!!!!

Oohh!!!

Runs off to search

He smiles as he parks the bus. Feels like burmuda down here but a tad warmer. Finding a place to sit he notices a recliner and sits down. " Oooh now I'm home. "

Welcome to hell glad you could join us. I hope you locked the door on your way in.

Ooh i think i live w/o the cuts. I'm always horny i think i'll survive you :)

Survive me, yes. Everyone survives me, and some even come back for more. But there are almost always the questions, usually verbalized, that go something like this:

"Why the hell did I agree to this... again?"

Hot mamma...i think i may become bi thanks to Nina.. i'll have to start calling her Mistress. lol
Woohoo... converer... fresh meat...... .... ..... um... I like Nina. but from you.. maybe.
Welcome home...
Oohh!!!

Runs off to search
-giggles-
Welcome to hell glad you could join us. I hope you locked the door on your way in.

Dont lock out the food....

Oh I forgot pulls out a key fob and hits it. A loud rumble is heard as the gates of hell close with a screech and a loud thud. " there all closed up. "

Survive me, yes. Everyone survives me, and some even come back for more. But there are almost always the questions, usually verbalized, that go something like this:

You'll make a fine addition to our staff of sadist bible spanking Doms. i have a feeling you'll bring us in some good money :)
As for agreeing to it.. simple you're good at what you do.

You'll make a fine addition to our staff of sadist bible spanking Doms. i have a feeling you'll bring us in some good money :)
As for agreeing to it.. simple you're good at what you do.

I'm also rather creative. Ask Nina. :rolleyes:

Woohoo... converer... fresh meat...... .... ..... um... I like Nina. but from you.. maybe.
;)

Welcome home...

-giggles-

Dont lock out the food....
Food not locked out. We brought the smores with us. Someone around here has to have magic to recreate more though. If not we'll just send someone out w/ the cane to steal it. :) See all bases covered.

Cause I like pain crack... duh!!! ..

Oh.. yea.. that was out loud...
Oh I forgot pulls out a key fob and hits it. A loud rumble is heard as the gates of hell close with a screech and a loud thud. " there all closed up. "
but... but ... but... what about the food.......
I'm also rather creative. Ask Nina. :rolleyes:

-nods- definitly a fine addition.

Back