Darkest Fantasy....whats yours???

Too late, beat ya to it LOL:D

Ali, I'd like to do the same. But with my sexy 24 yr old daughter. Have my hot wife beneath us and licking her daughter pussy and my cock, wet with my girls juices. While I look over my daughters shoulder and see her boyfriend fucking my sweet wife. And when he cums, my daughter and I lean forward and both share his load. Licking cum from my daughters boyfriends cock. MMMMMMM

tonethebone i wouldnt mind to be shared by you , your daughter and your wife!!
if u wanna swat fantasies and pics please pm me. cheerz!!

Too late, beat ya to it LOL:D

Ali, I'd like to do the same. But with my sexy 24 yr old daughter. Have my hot wife beneath us and licking her daughter pussy and my cock, wet with my girls juices. While I look over my daughters shoulder and see her boyfriend fucking my sweet wife. And when he cums, my daughter and I lean forward and both share his load. Licking cum from my daughters boyfriends cock. MMMMMMM

Now that's making me hot *laughs*

Lady Reiha that was one hot fantasy.....

I have one more....im in a bi-sexual orgy with my sis in law and we start to blow this one guy. Its my first time sucking cock and my sis in law is teaching me while she strokes my cock. The guy comes in my mouth....and then i kiss my sis in law transferring the cum. I then proceed to fuck her in the ass while another guy is fucking my ass...and one more is getting blown by my sis in law. We all come in each other. The all the guys make us sit down in the middle and jerk of over us. My sis in law then procceeds to lick me clean while i do the same.

damn i need to jack off now!!!

*blushes*

I often think of my boyfriend as my own personal vampire. So it helps that he fits the bill pretty well :D

Oh and I left out an important detail- My Vampire Lover has to have long hair!

i have another one, although it's not so dark. i want a hot asian girl in leather to be fucking me with a strap on as i suck a nice hard cock and after i make him cum down my throat i slide my cock up his ass while my girl is still fucking me...

Though I don't use em for self gratification

I have 2 scenarios that entertain me greatly:

The first is taking an androgynous looking male and turning him out, one who considers himself straight. Taking him step by step through forced feminization, to guiding him to his first cock sucking, first anal. I had a boy ages ago that I could play that way with: small boned, very long hair, naturally hairless body. I just didn't get the joy of turning him out to bi sex..he was already cock crazy when I met him. *le sigh*

The second one is organizing and controlling a daisy chain. The color of the participants, the way they are lying, the things that they are doing to one another. I can imagine them in all hues, so many sexual positions. Depending on the amount of time I have to spend thinking this over, I add to it. I include toys, different gender configurations. The fact that it is all being done FOR me is hot.

(i know I have a bit of a control thing...LMAO)

Similar one

I have 2 scenarios that entertain me greatly:

The first is taking an androgynous looking male and turning him out, one who considers himself straight. Taking him step by step through forced feminization, to guiding him to his first cock sucking, first anal. I had a boy ages ago that I could play that way with: small boned, very long hair, naturally hairless body. I just didn't get the joy of turning him out to bi sex..he was already cock crazy when I met him. *le sigh*

The second one is organizing and controlling a daisy chain. The color of the participants, the way they are lying, the things that they are doing to one another. I can imagine them in all hues, so many sexual positions. Depending on the amount of time I have to spend thinking this over, I add to it. I include toys, different gender configurations. The fact that it is all being done FOR me is hot.

(i know I have a bit of a control thing...LMAO)

I have had one similar to yours in that I would be at a swinging party and as everyone came in they would pick a number. After a while and all of the participants were relaxed and naked we would all get into a circle by the numbers that they had chosen and lay down and this would be the order of the daisy chain. Nobody would know who they were going to being giving oral sex to. The combinations would be great.

mine is to be in a room with two other women who's only goal in life is to get me off in as many ways as possbile. to be able to watch them hear them moan and having them play with me and making me moan......o yummy....that would be too nice

I can picture my daughter and wife dressed for a night out. Sexy cocktail dresses and high heels. Make up and hair just right. They're relaxing on the sofa, sipping a fine Sarah. I'm standing before them in just a robe. My daughter opens my robe to peak at my cock. She to her mother "I want daddy to masturbate for me". My wife says "Please do honey, jack off for us both".

I'm hard as a rock and drop the robe to the floor, grab my cock and slowly stroke it for my two girls............................

I can picture my daughter and wife dressed for a night out. Sexy cocktail dresses and high heels. Make up and hair just right. They're relaxing on the sofa, sipping a fine Sarah. I'm standing before them in just a robe. My daughter opens my robe to peak at my cock. She to her mother "I want daddy to masturbate for me". My wife says "Please do honey, jack off for us both".

I'm hard as a rock and drop the robe to the floor, grab my cock and slowly stroke it for my two girls............................

You can't leave it there! More, I say! More!

My darkest fantasy is to fuck my niece. She has big tits and a nice round ass. I would be in bed and she would slip in while i'm sleeping. i would pretend to remain sleeping while she pushes her ass against my growing cock. soon my 7 inches is pushing into her. but she wants more, so i push it into her ass..mmm

My two girls watch as my cock is throbbing in my hand. My daughter reaches for my balls and gently fondles them. Her mother joins her and the both touch me as I continue to beat off. My wife turns to look at her daughter and they kiss. Tongues searching each other. Just when I think I gonna blow a huge load all over they're pretty faces. My daughters boyfriend enters the room.............

My two girls watch as my cock is throbbing in my hand. My daughter reaches for my balls and gently fondles them. Her mother joins her and the both touch me as I continue to beat off. My wife turns to look at her daughter and they kiss. Tongues searching each other. Just when I think I gonna blow a huge load all over they're pretty faces. My daughters boyfriend enters the room.............

More!!!!!!!

Great jerk off material!

Funny thing was, he didn't seem shocked at all. His girlfriends dad is standing there naked jacking off in front of his own wife and daughter. And the bf doesn't even blink an eye. The bf walks over and stands next to me. He looks down at my hard cock and says "Not bad, not bad at all". I'm not sure what is going to happen next. Until my wife tells me to sit between her and my daughter on the sofa.

So there I am, bare ass naked. Still hard as a rock with 3 fully clothed people. My wife, my daughter and her boyfriend. My daughter then says "Daddy, will you do something special for me?" as she gives me those puppy dog little girls eyes...............

Funny thing was, he didn't seem shocked at all. His girlfriends dad is standing there naked jacking off in front of his own wife and daughter. And the bf doesn't even blink an eye. The bf walks over and stands next to me. He looks down at my hard cock and says "Not bad, not bad at all". I'm not sure what is going to happen next. Until my wife tells me to sit between her and my daughter on the sofa.

So there I am, bare ass naked. Still hard as a rock with 3 fully clothed people. My wife, my daughter and her boyfriend. My daughter then says "Daddy, will you do something special for me?" as she gives me those puppy dog little girls eyes...............

And then what?

I want to be a cum and cock slut for two hung studs, and one bitchy woman with a strap-on.

I’m dressed up in my schoolgirl slut costume - high heels, fishnets, garter belt, panties outside the garter straps like a good little slut, red plaid miniskirt, stuffed bra, tight white top, makeup, and my hair gelled back. Plus red painted nails.

The studs are two clean cut, young guys. Smooth skin, hard muscles, thick, 8 inch, warm cocks. They are very nice and sweet to me, intoxicated by schoolgirl slut with a hard cock bulging against her plaid skirt. The woman though is total bitch - heels and stockings too, strappy corset, and a long, red strap-on hanging obscenely between her legs. She orders me on my hands and knees on the bed, slapping me in the face with her cock, while she tells the studs to get me ready for fucking. They lick up my fishnets, and pull my skirt over my ass, exposing my virgin asshole to their mouths and tongues.

“You like those mouths on your ass, don’t you slut?” She taunts me, knowing I love it. The studs pull my panties off to the side, leaving me open to their desires. One pours some lube over my tight hole, and rubs it in, while the other comes up and unbuckles his belt in front of me.

“Yeah you little bitch. Bet you can’t wait to have his cock in your mouth.” And I can’t. I’ve waited all my adult life to feel a smooth, soft skined yet hard cock, head dripping sticky pre-cum, slide past my lips and make me the cocksucker I’ve dreamed of being. The bitch warms my mouth up with her cock, stretching my mouth and getting me ready, then unzips the stud’s pants to pull out his beautiful prick. Guiding it into my mouth, my lips part automatically, and I’m now a sissy cocksucker. My prick releases a wet load of pre-cum into my panties in response, a moan escaping my filled lips.

“Don’t keep the whore waiting. She wants to get fucked too. Take that ass!” The bitch commands, and I feel the stud behind me rubbing his stiff cockhead against my ass. I’ve never wanted anything more than to feel his cock slide past my asshole, and I move against him. I’m sure he wanted to wait, to tease me, but his lust is too much to overcome, and with a slight movement, he kisses my asshole with his dripping cock head. I lean back, he learns forward, and our kiss turns into an embrace as his manhood spreads me open, sliding up my tight, virgin backdoor, making me his little schoolgirl bitch.

With a gasp, he’s all the way in me, his head pressing up against my prostrate, making me cream my panties, and he and his buddy find their rhythm, and fuck my mouth and ass with long, steady strokes.

The bitch spurs them on, calling me all sorts of filthy names, and telling them to fuck me harder like the whore I am. We buck back and forth, three hard, horny males finding pleasure in each other’s cocks, mouth, and ass. She craws under my bent over body, and pulls my panties down, exposing my cock to her lips. “What a big clit you have for a slut. Better suck it empty”, and shoves me down her thought. I want the feeling to go on forever - dressed like a slut, having a thick cock stretching my asshole open, and warm, smooth cock fucking my lips and mouth, while a bitchy girl sucks me off, but within a minute, my balls tighten up, and I blast the biggest load of cum in my life down this nasty bitch’s mouth. She gets more than she bargained for, and is gagging when all that sticky cum floods her mouth. The spasms of my cock and balls must tighten my asshole too much for the stud fucking me, and he grabs my hips and garter belts as I feel his cock swell up, and then splatter my well fucked backdoor with hot cum. The heat of his sperm is like nothing I’ve ever felt and I moan like a little cheap whore as he empties himself into this schoolgirl.

It’s too much for the other stud, and his drips of pre-cum become a steady leak as I groan around his shaft. “Oh fuck. Gonna spew. Take it you bitch” he grunts, and creams my mouth with jism. I greedily swallow as much as I can, but plenty still drips out of my stretched mouth and runs down his cock. I lick it off his cock, greedily trying to get every drop of cum from the cock that christened my mouth as a cocksucker, but it’s too much stimulation for the stud, and he falls back, and the other stud pulls his shaft out of my asshole. I feel him cum start to run out past my well fucked hole and down my legs. I’m a crossdressed, ass fucked, schoolgirl slut, and I love it.

Last edited:
My daughter then says "Daddy, will you do something special for me?" as she gives me those puppy dog little girls eyes...............

Not that I was in any position to argue LOL. I said "Sure baby, what?" Then my wife gently turned my face to look at her and said "Honey, Dee wants to watch you suck Brian's cock. Please baby, do it for us". I looked at my daughter and she had this huge grin on her face. Then I looked up at Brian and saw he was already un-zipping his jeans. I've always had a secret bi side and thought this was the time to act on it. I said to Brian "Stop, I want to watch my daughter take out your cock".

My wife Ann said she wanted to help. So they both knelt in front of Brain and tore at his jeans and boxers. I watched as his cock came into view and it was perfect. Maybe 7" long, cut and had a nicely shaped pink head. With just a glimmer of precum on the tip. Both Dee and Ann lightly ran they're finger tips over this young man's hard cock. Dee cupped his large balls in her left hand and wiped a drop of juice off with her right index finger. I thought it was for me, but she reached over to Ann and smeared it across my wifes lips. Ann then leaned towards me and kissed me with his precum tainted lips.........................

Hey neon !

Fucking fantastic, nasty story. Loved it. But hate reading this stuff at work:D

Too bad your slut of a daughter isn't there on her knees in front of you. Dressed up like an office tramp - high heels, seemed stockings, way too tight blouse and skirt. Her lips wrapped around your cock, her lubed finger fucking your asshole and you read filty and try to keep from flooding her mouth with cum.

Maybe you could assist my slutty little daughter with that;)

I wouldn't mind lifting your little plaid skirt and be surprised to find a nice big hard cock;)

Back