Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to dash any high hopes/images of me diligent at work trying to pull together some words for the next installment of whatever it is that I've been writing about thus far... I am not. Nor am I really feeling an interest to do so. Of course this isn't to say it's done and over as there is no certainty to anything... but for the meantime it's pretty much done and over.

I'll be on a hiatus of sorts. And as my periods of hiatuses usually go I'll probably be back sooner than expected to plunk away and dispatch some diatribe to be read by whoever reads them.

As a parting gift, here's a pic I salvaged from the trash.

Oh rrrowr!:cattail:
 
That's some damn sexy trash you got there. Kind of makes the therapist in me want to massage the fuck out of you though. Haven't read the story yet, saving it for a rainy day, so don't delete it you meanie.

miss ya face x
 
I hope life is not being a total bitch to you although some guys like that type of stuff. Chuckles.

:rose:
 
In Another Corner...

Injection
insertion
thrust
blow
impregnate...

Sliding along the wave of liquid glass thoughts
I think of you.
Delicate and in the air
Across the leaves
Making them green
Giving them life
...with your life.

If I were to kiss you
I would feel us together again
Like the space between two pieces of wood nailed
...one to the other.

My hands
They remember what my eyes no longer see.
Their touch, it's not the same
But it works
And when my eyes close
I can taste the salt of your inner thigh

My mind
It reads your memory that time burned into my bone
Etched into it with sweeping broad strokes
Looping letters
Worn
...but readable.
 
Last edited:
Hello y=mx+b. Welcome back and so glad to see you. :kiss:

Hello and thank you.

You reminded me... I recall posting such pics, but I do not recall posting these particular pics. If I did; well, here they are again. If I didn't; well, it's been my pleasure. Enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 109
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 160
Hello and thank you.

You reminded me... I recall posting such pics, but I do not recall posting these particular pics. If I did; well, here they are again. If I didn't; well, it's been my pleasure. Enjoy.

Woo hoo! Man in a kilt.
You made me a happy woman. :D
I vote the 2nd pic as your new avatar.
 
Oh, hello.

Your back... I just wanna hug you from behind and squash my boobies against it.

That is all :eek:
 
Oh, hello.

Your back... I just wanna hug you from behind and squash my boobies against it.

That is all :eek:

hugs are needed having discovered you're no longer posting and pulled much of your work down.

alas; such is what needs to be, which is why I support your decision.
 
FINALLY!

aaaaaaand I managed to catch these before you take them down like a tease.


:cool: Score
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top