Finding My Solution (closed)

If her idea had a problem it was that it worked too well! Sarah was withering on Jake's chin as her body filled with static tension traveling rapidly up her spine toward her brain. She was about to be set-off by his tongue. She needed to hold off. His fingertips were gripping her breasts and pressing them in diverse directions. She had never felt this good!

"Take me Jake! Fuck mee!"

Her eyes were open but the room was totally black. There were only things to be imagined. Everything was being done by touch!

"Moree..more...give it to me. You like my little mound?"

Her dirty talk was now exciting her. Her breathing had become loud enough to be noticed. At that moment Jake's fingertips managed to grip her nipples simultaneously. Never had she experienced anything so wonderful. Her senses blanked out! She flooded Jake's tongue.
 
It was fun was to be pinned to the bed underneath Sarah. There was plenty of time to think of how much pleasure he would getting in return. He almost lost track of time until the moment he felt her breasts firming and a sudden surge of heated lotion flowing to his tongue. Sarah slowly wilted and lost her strength. Her tits felt warm to his touch. When she moved her leg, Jake took advantage.

"Oh my word, that was so good..you really....did so good..."

He was no longer listening, instead he picked her up and spread her onto to her back. Her legs were spread and he was more than ready. Jake pounced on her! Her one arm went around his neck as he moved to get her left breast in his mouth. As he did, Jake rubbed his shaft in her wet gateway and wasted no time pressing forward. As much fun as the deck had been, this was better. He held her other arm to the bed as he lightly sucked on her firm nipple, but this was only a distraction. His real effort was to engage his cock with a solid thrust.

"AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH...OOOOooooooooooooo... you are so big...oooo, you're fucking me."

"Yesss Sarah, you need it."

"Yes, do it. Get my pussy."

"How deep can I go?"

"Aaaaaa... all of it..yes."

Jake settled into a long series of steady thrusts on Sarah.
 
There were two sources of stimulation that Sarah was aware of; this touch and his voice. Never had she cum on her man's tongue in such a position! Her sex was on fire! The heat was incredible. As soon as she recovered her senses, Jake moved her too her back and pinned her to his bed. Sarah enjoyed being secured, even having Jake do her breast then his cock locked onto her! Jake was talking but she understood not a word. There was only his cock- taking her!
 
Was Jake even aware of how big he was? She enjoyed his touch but her true reward was how long he could ride her! She felt so desired as he clung to her as if he had found a treasure that was not to shared. Sarah needed to build his lust.

"Yes Jake, you are really in me....you are so hard."

"I want you, are you ready?"

"Yes, take me....your balls are rubbing on me...ooooo gosh."

It was crazy chatter from both of them yet it had an instant effect as Jake took her nipple and gripped it between his tongue and teeth. He was possessed about her breasts, most likely from the previous weekend on the boat. Sarah played on his illusion.

"Fuck me....get my tits..FUCK ME!"

Jake responded instantly. He wanted her!
 
It was amazing how rough he could be with Sarah. While having known her at work as a soft and sensitive person, she now took everything and used incredible language. It was perhaps the dirty talk that stirred Jake the most. To hear her voice calling out in the dark room, asking for more, brought Jake quickly to the brink.

There was no need to flip her to a new position. She was already off so Jake could do as he pleased. He took a few lasting strokes then buried himself as he pushed her leg out to the side for extra space. He showered her deepest spot. Sarah knew the moment and groaned as if it were a surprise. It made things all the better. Jake simply stayed in her, slowly relaxing on her tits and curling his fingers to touch her nipple. He had always enjoyed such moments, when the woman laid there with his shaft still inside.

"You Sarah, are a great lover. I enjoy making love to you."

"Really?"

"Yes, you are mine now. I want you all to myself. I want you to sleep naked and any time you need it during the night just slide on top and I will be ready, OK?"

"Yes."
 
It had worked to perfection as Sarah took everything Jake had. There would be no awkward moments tonight as they slept in the same bed, which was such a relief. Even fulfilling his request to sleep nude would not be a problem. Sarah enjoyed the directions he was giving. It was a such turn on, which ended with mind-blowing sex.

As she returned to her side, there were thoughts about what to prepare for yet she had the confidence that all would be well.
 
He moved in to hold her and rub her skin. Sarah seemed to enjoy his touch. It wasn't quite the right moment but he kept talking dirty to help Sarah stay on edge. This was always the most important time when he slept with a girl for the first time. He was very tired but refused to sleep until he was sure Sarah was secure.

"I just really get so hard when I feel your tits."

"They are all yours Jake, anytime you want them."

"You don't mind sleeping naked?"

"I want you to feel me all night. You can touch me anywhere."

Sarah said all the right things. It was somewhere in the middle of the night that he was rubbing her ass and she moaned reassuringly. By morning he was fully restored. As light filtered into the room, he felt Sarah stirring. He rested his hand on her warm nest and she instantly cooed with that soft voice. He pulled her close and kissed her as he felt her warmth. It was Friday, but there was no thought about going into work!
 
As the room filled with light Sarah stirred thinking of how the night had been incredibly restful even as she had felt the occasional rubbing of her ass and Jake's solid grip on her chest. She could not have imagined things going so well. Jake suggested a morning shower -- together! It would in his words "jump start the day." Sarah had mild dreams of how Jake liked to take control which was exactly what she enjoyed. He had been very aggressive, almost animalistic as he sought her submission. For her part, she had been quite coy, somewhat suggestive, as she got her way.

Now she needed to cross the room with Jake having a perfect view of her ass and then shower with him. It could only lead to one thing!

"I like this idea very much...you can wash all my good parts first."
 
As the room filled with light Sarah stirred thinking of how the night had been incredibly restful even as she had felt the occasional rubbing of her ass and Jake's solid grip on her chest. She could not have imagined things going so well. Jake suggested a morning shower -- together! It would in his words "jump start the day." Sarah had mild dreams of how Jake liked to take control which was exactly what she enjoyed. He had been very aggressive, almost animalistic as he sought her submission. For her part, she had been quite coy, somewhat suggestive, as she got her way.

Now she needed to cross the room with Jake having a perfect view of her ass and then shower with him. It could only lead to one thing!

"I like this idea very much...you can wash all my good parts first."
 
Jake's body looked incredible as he tested the water. He was slightly taller, decently muscular for engineer and supremely confident. His cock swayed slightly as Sarah pretended not to notice. Last night he had been very thorough giving her oral and she was sure he would be wanting his reward in the shower.

"We can save doing it this way."

"It going to be a long warm shower Sarah, it will help get you stretched out."

She knew full well as he spoke that he meant to stretch her pussy. Sarah stepped in gracefully as she vainly attempted to preserve her dignity while being naked. The warmth of the water greeted her only seconds before Jake's hands swarmed her tits. He nibbled her neck giving her a tingle of desire that can only come from having a man wanting her sex. It felt so good. She turned quickly to face him and clutched his cock. He was ready!

"MMmmmmm...you like this!"
 
This was not one of those moments that were planned. Sarah's skin warmed quickly and as sophisticated as she was she knew how to pleas Jake. Slowly she knelt and rubbed his shaft in her tits. He was slippery yet very taut. Instantly, Jake's hand rested on her head as he made moans of ecstasy. She had him already primed and now slowed her efforts to build on Jake's eagerness.

The shower was filled with noise because of the ceramic tile which made conversation difficult. This was not a time for words. She worked his cock in a stroking manner between her breasts. Gradually Jake took over the motion. Suddenly he pulled her up and spun her around.

"OOooooo Jake..no--HERE!"

"Yesss....bend over...Hurry."

"Ooooo ...where should I be .....you're so huge...should I..."

Jake was insistent and took control of her movements as she placed her hands securely on the stone bench as the heated water cascaded over her back. He stepped in behind her and scored quickly!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....AAAAAAAggghhhhhhhhh...."
 
Just walking behind her toward the bath had ignited his senses. His balls still ached from the previous day but Jake paid no attention. Once inside the shower Sarah became almost fiendish at getting at his cock as she rubbed him in her chest. She was certainly about to give him a blow job but he had a much better idea, as he turned her to lean against the bench. Quickly he found her willing sex and drove himself forward. He would apologize later. At the moment it was about getting her cunt!

She seemed reluctant, but that only made him want her more! Besides, Sarah was naked and in his shower, therefore she was all his!

"Take it all, gosh you have a great body."
 
She had never before been treated as someone's possession. Jake led her where to stand and what to do which built her sexual excitement beyond her wildest imagination. She had several recurring dreams that had her submitting to her man, but nothing compared to this! At frequent intervals Sarah added phrases and statements to bolster Jake's experience. Each time he appeared to energize his desire.

"Oooo Jake, you're in me so deep. You're so fucking big----Aaaaaaaahhhhh"

He garbled his response but she knew it was good and smiled as the shower continued to spray them until at last he tightened his hold on her hips as he delivered.

"Yessss..yesss...yess...more..."
 
Wherever she had learned to talk dirty it was certain that Sarah had learned well, as she spoke exactly in sync with his motions. Jake had a swell position and felt no inclination to change a thing. He slammed gracefully into her knowing she was securely holding herself.

"Take that cock, take it all. I am going fuck your tight hole."

"Yess..yess.."

It was that willingness more than anything that pushed him over the brink. Sarah was up for anything. Perhaps she had been quietly favoring him at work or the boat trip had given her an idea. Whatever it was, Jake the clearly the winner!

It was a that tranquil trance that he always enjoyed as he rocked off in her warm nest. Most of all it lasted!

Even then Sarah did her thing by softly pulling on him with her pelvic muscles. This gave him the chance to rub her ass. Her attention was diverted and it was his opportunity touch her. Everything was open to his fingers.

"Good girl....you are so good."

She stood and turned to get her reward kiss. It was aggressive yet tender. Her boobs bobbed against his wet skin. He held her tight.

"What a great wake-up."

"I want you more."

"Yes, you can fuck me anytime."

"Yes, oh yes!"

"You were so big, your cock really stretches me. I love it."

As she spoke slowly stroked him. He reached and turned off the water. As they stepped out he had another great view of her backside.
 
He had truly pleasured her and his reward would be a tender kiss. Sarah made sure to rub her chest against him. There would also be the teasing play of her hand against his cock making Sarah feel ever so much more like a whore. As they stepped out Sarah remained coy giving Jake a full look at her body. She stopped in the center of the room with her feet wide apart and turned to give him a full view. She was aware of his eyes moving from her pussy to her tits and then back! She smiled as she pretended not to notice. It was a trick she had learned from Amy.

Jake had a towel that he wrapped around her. She was very warm but it was a fine gesture. She liked these moments when he was so attentive to her needs. It made all her posturing in the shower worthwhile. She felt the need to keep up his desire.

"You were so ready for me Jake, I came so quickly as you took me."

"You were fine. It was so exhilarating."

"I mean it Jake--anytime today you want me.."
 
Jake stood dripping in front of Sarah as he covered her with a towel. His cock ached yet seeing her naked gave him ideas of taking her again. It was that feeling of enjoying moment and wanting ever more. To make matters even better, Sarah offered herself "anytime today you want me." He grabbed a second towel for himself, then graciously left the bath to Sarah and went to dress.

"We can go out for breakfast then tour the damage zone, sound good?"

He found his jeans and a heavy weight shirt thinking that the weather would be warmer today. He looked outside to see the sun and clear skies. As he made coffee, he had the news channel on to get the latest update. The power was still out and the high water was making recovery slow. They would need to be careful traveling. Sarah joined him as the coffee was finishing. She looked really good. Jake always enjoyed being with a girl that had just had sex. They were easier to talk with plus more agreeable to be around. Sarah stood on opposite side of counter, checking her phone and drinking coffee slowly. He could tell she was braless. Jake's thought's returned to thinking of her tits.

"Still flooding I guess."

"Should be going down."

"I got a few messages from work. The plant is closed till Monday."

"We can stock up at the grocery store while we are out."

He wondered if she had anything from her supposed boyfriend, but did not ask. To Jake that was the second part of what made Sarah such a great lay. He knew he was giving her more than any guy. She could never hide the fact that he was doing things to her that she never had experienced.
 
Last edited:
She tried to make Jake feel the satisfaction she was feeling and hoping he would carry it all day. After he left the bath, she carefully prepared for the day, making sure she missed nothing. She had made it through the first night with her lover and all was well. Now she needed to keep things going.

She brushed her hair in the mirror then dressed. She purposely went braless again. It would give Jake inspiration. Today was Friday, Sarah needed to take care of a few calls plus check on her family at some point. As she entered the kitchen, Jake already had the coffee prepared. It was interesting to see the TV reports on the flooding. It was Jake who suggested going out for breakfast then picking up groceries. The only problem might be sitting in the restaurant without being noticed for being without a bra.

"Sounds good."

Moments later they were on the way downtown. The sun was out and everything appeared normal.
 
As he watched her climb into the passenger's seat her breasts clearly moved under her sweatshirt and he had the though of fucking her again real soon. As he drove, he thought of places where they could have outdoor sex.

The restaurant was sparsely populated and they took a booth. After they ordered, the waitress brought their coffee. Just then a dozen city workers, who had obviously been working the flooded streets, walked in. It appeared to make Sarah nervous, although it was doubtful any of them could detect she was braless.

"Where do you like to shop?"

"Koof's Market"

"Sure, we can go there. Anywhere you would like to see?"

"Across the river is probably out. Maybe we can cruise past the plant?"

Breakfast was especially good. They left to warm sunlight which contrasted with the storm damage they would soon be seeing. Jake drove to the plant crossing only one deep stretch of standing water and one muddy street. The parking lot of the plant was dry.

"Still no electricity."

"Yep, nothing."
 
Sarah was fine at the restaurant and it was refreshing to be around people. That was until the public works guys walked in and she remembered being without her bra. There was the feeling of being on display especially when she heard mumbling conversations. Things were better after they finished and got back onto the road.

There were few indications of problems until Jake drove on muddy streets as they neared the factory. It was then they saw the deserted parking lot. It was never like that even on weekends.

"Wow, that is different!"

Jake drove slowly toward the front of the building where there were a few vehicles, mostly security people.

"There's Andre ..."

Jake drove up to her and she recognized them.

"Hi...it's deserted inside. I just picked up my laptop to work from home."

"Power is off on this side of town. We saw several trees down. "

"At least the rain stopped."

"Well, I guess we will see you on Tuesday."

They all laughed as Jake pulled away. After re-crossing the bridge they were heading West out of town apparently on a scenic drive. The temperature outside was warming up and Jake turned on the air-conditioning. It was enjoyable to be taking advantage of their long weekend.
 
Last edited:
He was driving generally along the river although it was often not visible. Finally they crossed a bridge and could see that the water was receding. Jake continued onto a winding road that Sarah recognized which led to a wooded state park. The park was only sparsely attended this time of year. There was no one on duty at the entrance gate and Jake drove right through.

There was a lake with a few cars, perhaps people fishing. As they drove, they saw one other jogger running with her dog.

"This place really doesn't get much traffic during the week."
 
As he drove the narrow deserted road deeper into the park an idea came to Jake about how to spice up his morning. He had been to this park a few times and remembered a picnic area up the hill. He smiled when he saw the empty lot.

"Hey, here's good place for a walk. The trail is paved and it leads to an overlook."

"Are you sure...seems a little spooky."

"It's fine. What else could it be?"

"Like maybe a place where you might be tempted....to ..screw me!"
 
She had not been with him very long but was sure she could read his thoughts. At first there was the thought he wanted car sex, but Jake parked and jumped out. They set off up a slight incline. Sarah noticed the temperature was already warmer than the previous day. The grassy areas were soaked but the pathway was paved as it led into a dense wooded area. Around the bend was a covered pavilion. Jake kept looking around as did Sarah, but it was seemingly deserted.

"Looks like we're alone."

"Yep, I think so. Are you still tempted to screw me?"

"More than ever!"

"Ohh...what would you do first?"

"Strip you naked..."

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything!"

"MMmmmmmmmmmm......"
 
As they began the brisk walk, it was Sarah who kept the sexually stimulating conversation moving. Was she really that into him? Jake was plainly hopeful as he scouted for a safe location where he could take her. Sarah was in great shape and had no trouble in keeping up the pace. They were more than 500 yards from the Jeep when the trail split off. Jake chose the higher trail which led to a secluded picnic table.

"Here is a good spot."

"Are you sure...this is looks open."

"It will be fun. First things first."

Jake stepped close to her and slowly slipped his fingers into the waist band of Sarah's shorts. He took his time carefully feeling the warmth and softness of her skin. Jake enjoyed moments like this. He could sense the nervousness of his conquest.

"Mmmmmmm....we have to be quick."

"Maybe you want to just suck me?"

"Yesss.....I will."

Jake unhooked his belt and jeans then paused to make Sarah do the rest. She was eager, perhaps seeing it as an easy way out. She sat on the green bench and pulled his jeans down to his knees. He was ready. His shaft was taut and staring directly at her. She took him into mouth immediately.
 
Sarah had been tingling for five minutes thus when he undid his jeans she felt relief to see he was feeling the same thing. She was at nearly the perfect height and took him directly into her mouth. Not just the tip but about the first four inches. She swirled her tongue over his rod. Jake was tense, pressing his hands on her shoulders, gathering the material of her sweatshirt and then lifting it. She released him as she felt her tee being lifted then went immediately back on his shaft. Moments later she slipped off the bench to rock on her sneakers, making her lower and keeping her tits away from his hands. He was garbling his words. However, Sarah heard certain phrases of encouragement.

"YEAH, TAKE that cock."

She didn't know why he had to be so loud! She wished they had gone into the forest. Suddenly he pulled her up.

"I'm ready to fuck you."

"No, we should just do oral....there might be .."

Her words were cut off as her shorts and panties were pulled down and off. Only her sneakers remained. She had made it to easy! Jake spun her around to hold the picnic table. Sarah knew what it meant. Doggie style again! He spread her legs. Jake was incorrigible!

Surprisingly, Jake knelt down to place himself between her legs. Instantly, she lowered her back to accommodate him. His tongue melted her resistance as he entered her!

"OOooooooooooo...my GAWD! YESSSSSS..."
 
How was it possible that Sarah could lower her guard to place herself in such a vulnerable place out in the open air? Jake was that attentive lover she had sought for such a long time. She found herself gyrating slowly against his face alternately taking and giving of herself. There was the powerful scent of pine in the air to remind her of being in the woods. The sun had taken over to drive off the clouds as normal weather was restored.

"OOoooooo....get me..get me there!"

She should have been startled by his fingers lightly rubbing her ass. Instead she was filled with lust. Jake was in heat. He wanted everything!

"Yes, Jake rub my ass....OOOOOooooo"
 
Back
Top