Life as the Game (Closed)

Kylila giggled softly at the idea of leaving the guild and watched as Josephine put that strange looking armor back on. Wiping her feet off and air drying her legs to put her boots back on.

"I have thought about that, though they are awesome in the dungeons and since I'm top dps for them, I get first picking of the gear. So, in a sense, I can't just up and leave with everything they have done for me."

With a soft sigh she got up and looked over at the bike, truth be told she wasn't sure how it'll work considering she didn't have a keyboard or a mouse. For a moment she was half tempted to pull out one of her dragons and take to the skies, though after the hippogryph incident she wasn't too sure if her fear of heights would be a good idea with a dragon. That was an experiment for another.. more alone.. time when she can freak out if needed.

"Besides, I'm the princess so with that I belong in the castle right? Any other guild doesn't have control over it, if I left I'd have no where to go really."

Though, she still questioned why and how she became the princess, she was certain there were better people suited for the position.

"I'm not sure you could drive it anyway, it might only respond to me... Then again, everything else is a little off today."

She motioned towards the baby dragon and it flew to her shoulder as she walked to the bike, getting in and looking over the controls. A little smirk slipped out when seeing how simple they appeared, considering the gnomes made it for her, she half expected a complicated control system.

"Here goes nothing...."

Mostly speaking to the dragon and to herself rather than Josephine, though with her being so close there wasn't any doubt she heard her. She pushed the green button and the bike started right up and she revved it up some to get a feel for it and grinned. Soon they were heading off towards Duskwood as part of that map was blank for her and she couldn't understand why.
 
She smiled and shook her head for a moment as she climbed into the sidecar. The fit was a little snug and it would surprise her if she didn't get a few cramps from the thing.

"You don't have to leave the guild itself, just a place for yourself. I'm sure they have a way of contacting you if needed. And I don't think they would turn down a request from the King."

Settling into the title of King was just strange for Josephine at the moment. It was on the tip of her tongue that something was different about her, besides the fact she seemed to be a girl. As the engine revved up, her fingers grasped the sides of the side car to hold on.

As they took off, she glanced back to see Dogmeat running after them. He soon feel behind little by little, but he just kept running as long as he could. As they went down the road, passing over the river into Duskwood, Josephine glanced downriver. In the distance she caught a glimpse of The Castle for a few seconds before it was gone. She glanced for a moment at the map of her PipBoy, watching the green fill in little by little.

"Shouldn't be long to get there."
 
Kylila considered what she said as they drove down the road. The intended point she was heading was a small town called Darkshire, though as she got into the general area she found out most of her map had been blanked out.

"Yea, perhaps something like that can be arranged. There are a lot of wonderful places I would rather be."

She glanced to see Josephine looking at some strange device and she laughed a little to herself as they drove further down the road.

"It looks like you've been visiting with the gnomes and goblins with all those devices you have there."

Of course she knew they didn't belong in this game, the gnomes were not that advanced with what they made. It was mostly for some light conversation, in an attempt to not think about the situation so much. That is until they got about half way into duskwood and Kylila slowed down and stopped for a moment.

"This.... is different...."

She blinked a couple of times to make sure she was seeing things correctly and the landscape had changed. Duskwood is suppose to a dark creepy forest, however it got a lot more creepier. In fact it reminded her of another game she has been playing off and on when taking a break from this one.

Some of the trees were more spine, or rat tail looking and glowed in the trunks with a heavier fog rolling on the ground. They twitched as if they were alive and just aching to reach out for them.

"Does this seem right to you Daddy?"

She asked without seriously thinking about her own words. Giving the bike a little push to get going again moving towards the Twighlight Grove that was in the dead center of the zone. In the middle of it was a huge portal with tentacles coming from the cloud above. The ground was black and low level elite mobs were roaming around the grove.

Kylila stopped at the entrance of the grove a bit too stunned for words. In the other she could clear this out no problem, she had no doubt that she could clear it out now, although some of those Rifts can be unpredictable.

"Out of our control huh uh.... If these things are here.... Life has gotten a little more interesting."

She backed up the bike and proceeded to head down the road, being thankful that the road seems to lead in the right direction at least.
 
She gave a little smirk about the visit to gnomes and goblins in reference to her equipment. She laughed a little.

"Well you could say I got help from some powerful people."

She raised an eyebrow as well at the sight of things when they stopped. She could almost say they weren't in Kansas anymore, but she didn't think Kylila would get the reference.

"No, this isn't tight at all. There could be a way to balance things out, but we'll have to go searching."

She leaned back a little more in the sidecar, keeping an eye on things around them. She didn't want any surprises just yet.

"Yes it has sweetheart."

She reached up and laid a hand on Kylila's thigh, giving it a gentle and comforting squeeze.
 
Kylila continued down the road noticing the terrain was different, however the buildings and graveyard were all the same. She even saw someone riding the same type of mount that she had in the other game, shaking her head with the idea of another game mixed up with this one.

The hand on her thigh brought her attention back a little and she wasn't too sure of the feeling it gave her. Kylila acted like it was nothing though and just smiled, trying to shrug off the feeling.

"I'm not sure where to start searching for answers like that. At least I do know how to kill that rift back there."

She almost said that she wasn't sure how they work in this game, but held her tongue since it would have sounded funny. She drove through Duskwood taking in the terrain and the npcs that were still here going on as if nothing was different.

"Should we head back down the road and go check out Stranglethorn Vale? Other than the terrain here, everything seems.... normal. All things considering."

Kylila stopped the bike for a moment to watch the interaction of the npcs a little closer, they acted just like the ones did back at the Goldshire farm. Looking back at the terrain though, confused at how just the landscape would change and not the building or npcs.
 
She pulled her hand from Kylila's thigh after a short while, continuing to take in everything. It was definitely different than what she could expect to have found before. She did have an idea of what they could do, but decided not to voice it yet.

"We probably should 't try anything too rash yet. Like closing that portal."

She did glance back for a moment, seeing Dogmeat appear a couple of feet from them. Yep, the teleporting companions still worked here. She turned her attention back to the front, seeing a few players flying overhead. They hovered for a few moments before continuing on.

"Stranglethorn Vale might be a good place to start for answers. Just be careful of pkers. The Horde are usually pretty bad there."
 
Kylila drove up to one of the merchants standing next her cart and got a bundle of arrows. They were not the greatest quality, but Josephine was correct about the horde in that place. Soon they were off again down the road back tracking towards the path leading to Stranglethorn.

"I normally avoid this place like the plague, however I do believe Booty Bay will be streaming rumors from different areas."

She noticed that a good portion of her map had filled out, though since she stuck to the road for now not everything had filled. When they hit Stranglethorn, not a single spec was filled out on her map.

"Great..."

Mumbling under her breath, silently praying that the road still went straight through and that Booty Bay was still there. This place was pretty bad the first time she explored here, she can't imagine it being any worse. There's never any place to run and over whelmed with creatures. Kylila was high enough level to kill the creatures here, the other players though.

"Let's hope we can get through here without too many issues."
 
She laughed for a moment.

"I think we'll be fine. After all, who would attack the King of Stormwind?"

She grinned foor a moment, but she knew that even she was an open target. And being the so-called King was even worse. However, she would deal with that as it came. She still wasn't sure exactly how dying would be handled on her behalf.

"It's your show, my daughter, so onward."

She put her hands behind her head as she leaned back in the sidecar. However relaxed she looked, she was on the lookout for trouble. She knew all it took would be a moment's notice for a battle to be started.
 
Kylila smiled with what Josephine had to say and laughed at her first comment.

"Luckily I know how to avoid trouble for the most part. I don't know why anyone would want to hurt you Daddy!"

She laughed again as they both knew Kings were on top of the list for most people, though most the time it takes a party to bring one down. Kylila sped up on the bike as the road so far seemed to lead where it was suppose to and the map filling out bit by bit as they moved along. So far everything appeared normal, the jungle environment, the npcs in their camps were in place. Off to the side towards the beach she saw another rift, only this one was a fire rift with the proper level mobs roaming around it. Which were killing the everyday mobs in the general area.

She did take notice that were the raptors are suppose to be were different creatures that she hasn't seen before. Shrugging it off since she couldn't place the game they came from, they seemed to be of the same level as the general area.

"I haven't seen them here before, used to be raptors there... no clue what those things are..."

There was one point where the road ended and she had to stop for a moment to find the right direction, the map showing a dotted off road path. In that short time some a pair came up behind them, a troll and undead. Kylila just smirked though considering they were the same level as the area, probably questing and yet they had the nerve to shoot first.

Sir Chomp'a'lot popped in behind the troll killing him instantly, followed by the undead, neither one had a chance with her level.

"Fools, did they seriously think they can pick a fight like that?"

Kylila took off again down the dotted path before they could respawn and attempt to attack again.
 
She was quiet as she took in their surroundings as it flew by. The rifts were new, the closet thing she had seen within the game were the portals to other areas. The rifts probably did the same thing, but she wasn't so sure that she wanted to find where they led to just yet.

"It's just something else to add to the strange list. Maybe they're for some special event."

She knew the likely hood of that being the case was pretty far off. This stuff just wasn't canon, much like Josephine. She was so absorb in trying to figure out what the rifts could be that she didn't see the two players coming up from behind. She jumped a little when Kylila gloated about killing them, smirking a little.

"Maybe they were, but could ya blame them for trying? Besides, I could have taken them."

She stuck her tongue out for a moment before they were on the move again. She glanced at her own map, seeing it was tracking them pretty good. Maybe once they actually stopped, Josephine could try and see if her vertibird grenades worked. There would actually be plenty of space at Booty Bay, and it would be very interesting to see the reaction of the players and Kylila as well.

"If things haven't changed, we should be getting close to Booty Bay. I wonder if the ships are still running."
 
Kylila laughed when Josephine stuck her tongue out, though she took another glance at the rift realizing that's where her focus was.

"I didn't even get to attack, Sir Chomp'a'lot bit em before I could do anything."

She laughed again as they went further along the road thinking about the rifts. She figured it was a worth a shot at explaining them a little, to see what Josephine will think. Worse comes to worse, she'll think Kylila is crazy or something since the rifts don't belong here.

"The rifts are nothing to really worry about. I guess one can say they are mini events, the creatures don't move away from them. It runs in about five stages, depending on the rift."

Though that is of course with the game they actually come from and judging how they look from a distance, she can only assume they work the same way. Yet, she can't really assume anything in this game anymore.

On the way to booty bay, a few things were different in some areas, mostly the creatures were different. Some she recalls from her other game, others she had no clue where they came from. In some places the terrain was different, still a jungle theme, though with a bit of extra jungle with different plants and trees.

Once they got to Booty Bay, Kylila stopped at the entrance and got off the bike waiting till Josephine got out before sending the bike away.

"I guess there's one way to find out those questions of yours... "

She reached out a hand towards Josephine as an indication of wanting to hold hands.

"Are you ready Daddy?"
 
The rifts did match what she had thought of, some sort of event. However it it's one she was familiar with. No matter, it was just something new to contend with.

"I had thought they were something along those lines."

Once they were stopped, she got out of the sidecar carefully. It surprised her that she wasn't cramped from having sat in the thing for so long. A positive side effect she was glad for.

"Of course dear."

She took Kylila's hand carefully, making sure she didn't crush her hand. Josephine wished she didn't have the feeling of metal between them, but that was a thought to explore later. As they began walking, a bark was heard behind them. She laughed for moment when Dogmeat came running up beside them, falling into step with them.

"Good boy. I knew you weren't far behind."
 
Deep down it still puzzled Kylila at how easily she's accepting this new role in the game, let alone the way she keeps calling this female player Daddy as if it was the most natural thing. The game was telling her that Josephine is the Kings, everything about her felt right... It simply felt strange. Even holding hands with her felt right some how.

"I need to go find a particular merchant that randomly shows up. Supposedly he is suppose to have the start quest I need for that recipe I want."

She looked around and expect for a few odds and ends, mostly the different player construction, similar to Josephine and from other games and strange looking npcs, the general areal appeared to be the same.

"If you want, you can go with me. Or we can meet up in the tavern in a few moments. I don't mind either way, it shouldn't take me long."

Kylila walked along the docks for a moment to look out into the ocean, seeing the ships were different but they were running at least.
 
She smiled and shook her head for a moment.

"You go ahead and get what you need. I'll meet you shortly."

The time alone would give her a chance to test out the vertibird signal grenade, and the end of the dock was the perfect place. Watching Kylila walk off, she turned her attention to the other players. Most of them were off in other parts of the town, only a couple of Alliance paladins at the end of the dock.

Thinking for a moment, the signal grenade appeared in her hand. A button was on the top of the non-descript ball, which she pushed and tossed a few feet in front of her. It bounced along the boards, stopping next to a couple of barrels. Josephine waited for a moment for the smoke to pop, but all she saw was a blinking light on the side.

She frowned as nothing seemed to happen, Dogmeat whined a little beside her as if he knew something was wrong. However the familiar thumping sound was heard in the distance before a vertibird appeared falling in from the direction of Stormwind. She gave a little clap of joy as she watched the copter circle around for a few seconds before landing careful at the end of the dock. The two players got out of the way quickly, very confused as Josephine ran up to it.

"Hello, General. Did you need me?"

Josephine smiled seeing it was Preston at the controls.

"I just might. I was testing to see if the signal grenades worked, and it looks like they do. I..."

She was cut off as a loud roar was heard from behind the moutains of Booty Bay. The game seemed to shake every few moments before a very large giant came into view as it rounded the end of the outlet. It was tall enough to be able to stand in the water in the center of Booty Bay and only get it's lower half wet. Protruding from each shoulder was a very long tentacle. It carried a very big club and was heading staright for the Bay.
 
Kylila wondered around the place laughing as Chomp'a'lot happily accepted free fish from some of the merchants. It took her longer to find the goblin she needed since a few things were actually turned around and shop names were different. After getting the quest she wondered off to make some real arrows to replace the cheap ones she bought, reselling them later.

On her way towards the tavern she noticed Josephine was on the dock with something she has never seen in the game before. By the way Josephine acted she knew the pilot of the copter and she wondered what game that was from. Though, she still preferred her dragons over some contraption, even the goblins copter was iffy, of course that one on the dock was far more advanced.

The giant startled her and she held onto a wall for support as the ground shook beneath her, listening to Chomp'a'lot growling. Kylila had her hand on the bow and ready to strike if needed, she didn't think it would attack here considering this is supposed to be a neutral town. To be safe however, she was ready to help fight as she watched the giant closely, keeping an eye on where Josephine was as well.
 
Josephine frowned for a moment as she looked at the giant, it's level much higher than the area they were in. She still wasn't sure how her own level system translated, but she could tell this place was going to get smashed as far as players and npcs. The Booty Bay Brusiers jumped into the water, swimming out to fight the giant as it reached the furthest dock, opposite where Josephine was.

The giant slammed a hand down on the dock, several npcs and players flying in the air. next one of the tentacles swung around, sending several flying off past the tavern. The impact alone nearly killed a few of the higher level players while the lower level ones were killed outright.

The giant grabbed two of the bruisers from the water, flinging them away from him. The six others were pounding away with their clubs, barely ticking away at his health. Arrows and magic spells filled the air as the players got into action. The giant turned and soon walked along the edge of the bay, knocking aside players and npcs alike.

"Kylila!"

Josephine yelled at her 'daughter', waving her to come to her. They would be safer in the air away from that thing. The ventribird's miniguns might just only whittle away at it's health, but it was alot safer.

"General, get in."

"Just a moment Preston. Can you free-fly this thing or just take me to a point?"

"I should be able to free fly here."

"Good."

Josephine climbed up into the copter, crouching down to hold a hand out to Kylila.
 
When the giant started to smash the town, Kylila froze for a moment and his next swing headed in her direction. Watching as the other jumped into the water to attack, others died instantly and she shot a few arrows at him to find out they were bouncing right off him. Chomp'a'lot took off after him but Kylila called him back just in time as the ogre turned towards her and proceeded to swing again.

She rolled out of the way as the docks crumbled beneath her and she barely heard Josephine calling her to follow. Just as the giant slammed into the deck again, Kylila jumped and barely grabbed hold of Josephine's outstretched hand. A second later and the giant would have landed on top of her with its weapon. Chomp'a'lot flash stepped into the copter with Kylila and laid down on the floor to stay out of the way.

Kylila however didn't take long before panic set it as the copter flew off, she saw the ground disappear under her as she was being pulled inside. This suddenly became worse than her hippogryph and she held her eyes tightly shut while having a death grip on the first thing she can find to hold onto for support.
 
"Easy. easy."

Josephine just happened to be the first thing that Kylila was holding on tightly to for a balance. Josephine had no problems balancing in the crew area of the ventribird. The back of the copter was built to seat six squad members, three seats with pull down bars along either side of the cabin. She carefully helped her daughter to one, lowering a bar and buckling it in.

"This should keep you safe. Hopefully this shouldn't take took long."

Dogmeat had curled up int the co-pilot's seat, watching the whole thing. Josephine moved forward and placed a hand on the back of the pilot's seat for a moment.

"Try and circle up around, but keep out of it's reach. It's going to destroy this place quickly."

Preston nodded as he manuvered the ventribird out from the giant, circling around him. Most of the npcs had been killed, and the players that were left had gotten a little bit of breathing room after seeing the giant's attack patterns. They had only managed to chip away a fifth of his life, but it was barely ticking despite the dots and other spells.

Charging up the minigun, it took a moment to wind up before Josephine was releasing a hail of bullets at the beast. No counter had appeared on her hud, so she figured that she had unlimited bullets just like in the other game. the cabin was filled with the high-pitched whine of the barrel turning at high speeds and it had turned red hot, but it wasn't affecting her barrage.

The giant's hp was falling faster now, added by the barrage of bullets. Josephine had managed to help get it down to a quarter life when it grabbed the mailbox and ripped it up from the docks. It turned and threw the mailbox at the ventribird. Josephine yelled.

"Incoming!"

The whine stopped for a few seconds as the ventribird jerked as Preston attempted to dodge the flying debris. The mailbox just grazed the rear stablizer, sending the copter into a spin. Josephine yelled out as she was almost flung out of the door, grabbing onto the minigun mount just in time. It took a couple of moments for Preston to stablize them, before opening up with the forward mounted miniguns.
 
Kylila started to get upset that her fear of heights transferred into the game with her, this isn't at all how it was suppose to be. To make it worse, the loud machine gun brought her attention back to the situation around her. At first she didn't know what to think as she's never played the type of games that had these things in it. They just weren't her style and watching Josephine take control the way she did had Kylila questioning things all the more.

She regained enough composure to at least send Chomp'a'lot away as he couldn't stay in one spot, sliding all over the place and freaked by the gun. There wasn't much she can do other than watch the scene unfold in front of her, the arrows did nothing to that giant and she wasn't about to stand up either. Not only did the fear control her, she would also be in the way of that guns fire, something she didn't want to do.

It did amaze her to watch Josephine however, in a strange sort of way it made her look even more beautiful. So much like her father with how she took charge and seemed to always know what to do. Not having much to do though, she took this time to hopefully break through this fear she had of flying, focusing on the giant and the safety of her confines. All the while getting the feel of how this copter moved in the air. After a while she visioned it as one of her dragons and started to pretend that it actually was.

In that moment she saw one of her dragon portals open up and out came her violet proto dragon roaring towards the scene. Naturally she didn't know what to do, although she didn't allow herself time to seriously think about it either while unstrapping the belts, she jumped out just as the dragon flew underneath them. Of course she was scared out of mind as she free fell into the air, landing on the dragon. But she wanted to make her father proud of her instead of acting like a scared child. And really there's only one way to do that.... Soon her arrows were flying at the giants throat.
 
By the time Josephine was back inside the copter, the combined effort had the giant almost dead. One of Kylila's arrows was the killing shot, but it was hard to tell in the chaos. A giant wave erupted as the giant fell, splashing all of Booty Bay.

Josephine took a few moments to calm down as Preston landed them back on the dock. She noticed that Kylila was gone and jumped out thinking that she had fallen out. A cheer went up as she leaped out from players of both sides, happy it was over. The game was slowly repairing itself, but it would take a few minutes for the npcs to recover once more.

She grinned for a moment as she saw her daughter flying around above, happy she was ok. That feeling caught Josephine off-guard for a moment, wondering why she was so worried about another like that. She waved to the elf for a moment as the players descended on the corpse, looking like everyone was getting something.
 
Kylila flew around for a few moments mainly to get the feel of flying in this fashion, not allowing herself to think about the fear it created. When the arrow made the killing blow, she saw on the side of her vision a bunch of exp points rolling up along with some kind achievement. It surprised her somewhat, then again it is a game after and strange things like that was to be expected.

Putting her focus onto the dragon however, paying attention to how he flew, his breathing, the muscles of his movements beneath her. It all helped to ease the fear of flying she had earlier and she began to appreciate the beast beneath her. When she saw Josephine waving at her, Kylila directed the dragon to fly down towards her settling down next to the copter. Sliding off the dragon, Kylila patted its neck and he rumbled in acceptance before flying off through his portal.

Kylila oddly enough didn't care about the loot and didn't go after any of it, letting the others go for it all.

"It appears that I got some kind of achievement for that kill."

She held up a gold medal that came from the kill, smiling while walking up towards Josephine.
 
Josephine laughed softly for a moment seeing the gold medal that Kylila had recieved.

"Well, it looked like you brought down a major creature. You did well. Although you scared me for a few moments when I didn't see you leave the copter. I'm just glad you're safe."

Safe was a relative term in the game anyways. She wasn't sure about herself, but death really didn't present a downside in this game. She took a deep breathe for a moment before turning and tapping the glass on the pilot's side before giving Preston an upwards motion with her thumb. He tapped the brim of his hat for a moment before the ventribird began to left into the air.

Josephine turned to Kylila, holding out her hand.

"Shall we go and celebrate then? I'm feeling a little famished."

She had also wondered why there hadn't been more of a fuss from the players about her as the King of Stormwind. Maybe she was wearing something that prevented them from seeing that. Whatever it was, she was glad to not have the spotlight focused on her for the time being.
 
Kylila took the offered hand while watching the copter take off in the distance.

"I apologize, I didn't mean to scare you. I... I just couldn't stay in there is all, it didn't allow me to focus on anything."

It was a slight white lie, but she couldn't admit to being afraid of flying. At least not without sounding foolish anyway, after all she has all these flying mounts.

"Yea, lets go get something to eat, sounds like one hell of a party in the tavern."

Kylila walked along side Josephine, holding her hand. As they walked into the tavern, a few people did look towards them, recognizing Kylila right away. Though when seeing Josephine, they didn't recognize the armor she wore and a few whispers were hidden with the rest of the cheering.

Someone from Kylila's guild cheered at her, raising a mug in her direction before slamming down the mead. A couple more from her guild whispered among themselves, however for now left things alone since there was enough comotion happening as it is.

"Does This looks like a good spot Daddy?"

Kylila found a little spot in the corner of the tavern, really the only spot available.
 
She laughed softly at all the attention that Kylila was getting. She also wasn't surprised by all the whispers she was hearing. It was best not to dwell on such thing at the moment, as it would spoil the mood too much.

"Yes, that's perfect."

She pulled a seat out for Kylila, letting her sit first before taking a seat herself. Getting a little overwhealmed by the red from her goggles, she lifted those off, sliding them into a bluish hole that appeared beside her hand. Once that was taken care of, she turned her attention to flagging down one of the dwrf serving girls. Ordering a couple mug of ale and some food, her stomach growled for a moment.

"That was an interesting turn of events. I doubt that will be the last one we will see."

She smiled for a moment as two wearing the same colors as Kylila's guild came over to join them.

"Joining for a celebration? Care to introduce me Kylila?"
 
Kylila grumbled just a tad under her breath when the two from her guild came to sit. It wasn't that she didn't want them around, she just knew they were full of themselves with very high egos. One was a night elf death knight, complete set of elite gear as he was the main tank for the guild. The other a Draenei shaman, one of the top healers for the guild and also had a full set of epic gear.

They both nodded to Josephine, acknowledging her as the King without saying a whole lot, after all their guild has control over her kingdom right now. Kylila watched as they sat down on either side of her in a slightly protective manner and she just sighed as it was typical of them to do. It was normally these two that were sent to 'collect' her half the time.

"This one here is Regaer, he is the main tank. The other watchdog here is Megolith, he is the healer."

She took a drink of the mead and ordered some food, silently hoping they would go away soon.

"Oh come now Kylila, we are not that all bad are we? We were just passing through is all, though Kaine has been asking about you. Wondering where you ran off to this time."

Megolith wrapped an arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze while chuckling for a moment.

"You weren't suppose to leave the castle ya know. It has been pretty dangerous out here lately, the horde has gotten more aggressive."

Kylila just sighed and mumbled under her breath again, though growing slightly embarrassed at the same time with how these two were treating her. She couldn't imagine what Josephine could be thinking. Pushing his arm off her shoulder before his hand could sneak a feel of her breast and pulled away from a little.

"I'm not a prisoner you know. I can do what I want and go where I want. Kaine isn't my keeper, he's just the guild leader and I have a lot to do today."

They weren't really pushing her to go back, it was all out of jest, they knew they couldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to do. Especially with Josephine here, they saw the copter and her behind the gun, granted they would put up a good fight, they weren't stupid. Regaer laughed loudly for the whole tavern to hear, breaking the sour mood that started between them.

"ROUNDS ON ME!"

He shouted and the tavern cheered all raising their mugs for a refill.

"We were sent out to find you. Although, we never found you, hows that sound?"

Regaer beamed a wicked smiled, pulling her in close and planted a kiss on her cheek, laughing at the blush it created. Kylila was happy when the food finally came, allowing herself to be somewhat distracted. Regaer looked towards Josephine, obviously admiring the beauty of his 'King'.

"So, what shall we call you and where did you find that awesome copter of yours?"

He was playing it cool for now, trying to not create too much attention to their table.
 
Back
Top