Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Looking for a female co-writer for an older woman/younger man RP. Suggestions I have right now:

1. A teacher and her former student reunite after ten years to reignite the illicit affair they once shared

2. An older, sophisticated and reserved woman falls for the seduction of a younger man who helps her embrace her sexuality by bending to his will and desires

3. An aunt and nephew find themselves on the cusp of a taboo affair

4. A young man and an older escort find the boundaries of their professional relationship begin to blur

Thanks for reading, PM me if there is any interest in these or a different roleplay.

5. Man in his late twenties visits a therapist to address his failed romantic life. Therapist gets 'hands on' to address his desire for older women.
 
Looking to start a RP revolving around the upcoming mecha anime Masou Gakuen HxH. The story is about a man that's able to increase the power of the girls' suits by arousing them.

9L7GcVE.gif


WiAnL2R.gif


7NKtqI5.gif
 
Looking for male writer to play older brother. This is a reboot from a previous RP where my co-author disappeared. This would start as a non-con.

Concept: post apocalyptic world. No zombies, just The world as we know it has ceased, no more government, cities are coming up with their own rules for people to follow.

I was 13 when it all happened. Ever since its just been my brother and I fending for ourselves. Now I'm 18, not so little anymore. Basically we try to keep each other safe... But of course things have gotten harder and recently I've been noticing my older brother acting a bit strangely.

Basically it's been about 3 years since my older brother has been with a woman. With the stress of simply trying to survive, my womanly curves are just a reminder of that sexual release my brother craves. Right there but unable to touch, until one night he just can't stop himself.
 
I am looking for a female writing partner who enjoys a tale where she is blackmailed, seduced by an older man, as they explore her darker passions. I rather enjoy seducing a young innocent and stripping away her sweet youthful innocence one layer at a time. If interested PM me with your ideas .


Still looking
 
I have an idea that is based off of one of my co created threads called Rape,Pillage,Burn. I've had this idea forming in the back of my head after a couple of posts on the above mentioned thread but never got around to trying to find anyone till now.

The thread is more of a scifi thread than fantasy thread. The plot is:

A woman is fast asleep in her bed and is woken up by a bright white light then she blacks out. She wakes to find herself in a cold dark room and her mind instantly begins to think its aliens . Her mind is her own worse enemy because she starts fearing that the aliens are either going to run medical experiments on her or use her as a breeder. The woman finally meets her would be aliens she is some what disappointed that the human man isn't an alien at all. The mysterious man tells her that he has taken her from earth to be his sex toy and the trip to his remote planet is going to be used to break her will and she will become his sex toy. He He tells her that he hadn't raped any captives yet so she doesn't need to worry about being taken by force. He begins to break her so that she will become his sex toy like the rest of the women he has.

Some plot points not hit on but will be a part of the story:
·Earth has established interstellar travel as well as commerce with other planets.
·Space will be split up into different zones and those zones will have their own laws/ law enforcement agencies.
·The male character's planet is in an unpoliced zone because of the "warm welcome" any agency gets trying to enter (any law enforcement enters may not leave at all).


This thread is ment to be a slow burn thread. The thread is going to be a reluctant thread that morphs into a worship thread. I'm looking for a female co writer for this one. If there is anyone who likes reading my other thread Rape, Pillage, Burn and wants to discuss this thread feel free to pm me and if you haven't read this one but likes the idea feel free to pm me as well.
 
"Bloody Rampage" is a 1x1 or small group vampire/street gang story that needs either a female or male writer ... or maybe both.

It is the story of gang warfare between an existing street gang fueled by the revenue of drugs, prostitution, burglary, and extortion ... and the vampire family that is trying to replace it as the dominant, criminal enterprise.

I will add more details later, but for right now I've got things to do.

Just wanted to toss out a teaser here and now.
 
Role Filled

Seeking a male or female co-writer for the following idea...

My character runs a small, non-profit organization that helps to refurbish parks and playgrounds for inner city children. Despite financial hardships, she fights to keep the organization running. Your character works for (or owns) a large corporation that seeks to buy up a lot of the land my character is trying to preserve and turn the area into high rises and store fronts for the wealthy.

Before they even know who each other are, our characters meet and strike up a mutual attraction. But, when they find out who the other person is, that's when things really heat up.



I'm looking for a male or female co-writer who has a proper grasp on the English language and grammar. Someone who is articulate and enjoys the build up of the story and development of the characters as much as the sexual aspect of the story.

As you can see the idea is not fully fleshed out, I'd be happy to work with my co-writer on developing the story further or we can just see where it goes.

PM me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Well hello male writers out there looking to do a thread I am open to ideas my normal in a thread is romance and build up I love fantasy roles but I am pretty much into any thing PM me and we can brain storm
 
Email Age Play

Hello. I am looking for male or female partners to write with. Need daddies, older brothers, aunts, sisters, school nurses, coaches, teachers, police officers, neighbors, etc who want to take advantage of young teenagers via email exchange.

If you are interested, PM me so we can discuss. Thanks.
 
hello guys i am looking for a detailed thread with romance thrown in. i am on everyday so i can put in as many post as you would like. i am into most roles and willing to try anything hit me up and we can talk about it.
 
Looking for sub F to write as a married MILF for domination and bimbofication

I was a regular on here a few years ago and have decided to come back as I have some great memories of long term writing partners.

I am 37 but prefer to play 18 to 20. Ideally your character would be around 40 and a seemingly happily married trophy wife. I'd either be a friend of one of your sons, your step son or your son. In any case, we gradually create a relationship of dominance and bimbofication. It would start innocently - after all, you're a decent, happily married woman. Perhaps I begin to give you some free personal training sessions and we decide that to motivate you should meet my goals and my standards and dress in revealing outfits while I'm around so I can hold you accountable and to motivate you. Or perhaps I have broken up with my girlfriend and you feel sorry for me because there are no girls my age in the area. Things escalate from there. Eventually all the sexual tension is leaving me frustrated and, of course, as a dutiful mom/hostess, it's your job to ensure that I am relieved whenever I want to be. Nothing sexual, of course, just you "helping me out" or "being a good hostess".

You'd have to look your best to keep me happy. That might involve some shopping trips and some surgery. I wonder what your family and neighbors would think?

Let me know if you're interested.
 
Looking for new threads to join or more writers to play with pm me
 
Love writing historical/period pieces. Got a favourite era you want to SRP in let me know. See what we can work out.

Also established sci-fi and fantasy settings. Would love to do a Game of Thrones world story.
 
looking for a female writer

So I've tried simply reading through the posts here and sending out Pm's to those I'm interested in, but I've found that that just helps you discover who has been inactive for months on end, and doesn't yield too many results. So here's my ad! I'm a writer (obviously) and I just really want to write one on one in a thread. Before you read this list of interests, however, know that I'm open to writing a lot of varied stuff. Just because it's not on this list, doesn't mean I won't write it. Pm me with ideas!! That said, here's what really gets me going:

Fantasy (aliens, spirits, paranormal stuff)
Light or heavy bondage (in either direction)
Non consent
Seduction

I'm excited to see what shows up soon, shoot me a message! :)
 
So, I have what might be kind of a crazy concept that requires both male and female writers. Even though it will be hosted in the online role-play Forum not the sexual role-play forum I am seeking writers here because the online roleplay Forum does not have a seeking thread.

The role play is going to be called "The American Princess", and it is based on the concept that the American Colonies lost their war of Independence yet, decades later, declared their independence from Great Britain to beco.e its own Kingdom under its own King. For the past 210 years, North America -- beyond the current borders of the United States of America -- has been ruled by a powerful Monarch and appointed Nobility. And for the first time in that history, it appears that that Monarch will be a woman. The current King has no male heir but instead has 3 daughters. There are other males in the family to whom the crown could, but the Crown Princess is very well liked among both the nobility, military, merchantry, and "peasantry".

The strangeness of this idea goes beyond just the background of the story. I want it to be a group role play, but I want it to be more storytelling than interactive roleplay. Writers can create characters who will interact in some way initially with the princess or another major character, but will then go on to sort of tell their own story of what's happening in their corner of the Kingdom in long posts there are more storytelling than role play.

Things do not always have to go well for the characters. For example if your character is a General or Colonel conducting a war or military exercise you don't necessarily need to kick ass and take over. Sometimes defeat can create a better story. Also your character doesn't have to be a long term character. If you have an idea you want to present but then have fade away, you can do that as well. For example, maybe a spy or assassin conducts an operation; or an Envoy conducts negotiations and then one or two or three or four posts into your little story you let that character fade away.

The idea is 2 present a radically different situation in America than what we have now with our current political and social situation. I will respectfully request that all writers give me the gist of their story idea, just to ensure that we are all on the same page. No writer will be allowed to create a situation that fucks over the other writers' stories. But I will not tell you how to write your role play idea.

I will add more thoughts later, but right now I have things to do.
 
Seeking partners..

Seeking partners in developing below stories. Private message to discuss further..

1) Love to do some SRP about a bride and her adventures before her nuptials and even after..


2) Seeking a partner in developing a story involving a married elementary school teacher who is longing for adventures that she is lacking at home. Things between her and her husband haven't been great, but she doesn't want to wait too long to turn it around.

Regards,

JC
 
I have a couple of ideas that need female partners.

1. A young beautiful queen is captured by an enemy commander and turned into his slave.

2. A lonely business owner wishes for a girlfriend and little does he realize that someone was listening. (Romance thread, looking for someone to have banter and steamy sex with)
 
Bump!

So I know I put this up yesterday, But I got cut off by the end of the page, so I'm gonna repost here so that I don't miss anyone!

looking for a female writer

So I've tried simply reading through the posts here and sending out Pm's to those I'm interested in, but I've found that that just helps you discover who has been inactive for months on end, and doesn't yield too many results. So here's my ad! I'm a writer (obviously) and I just really want to write one on one in a thread. Before you read this list of interests, however, know that I'm open to writing a lot of varied stuff. Just because it's not on this list, doesn't mean I won't write it. Pm me with ideas!! That said, here's what really gets me going:

Fantasy (aliens, spirits, paranormal stuff)
Light or heavy bondage (in either direction)
Non consent
Seduction

I'm excited to see what shows up soon, shoot me a message! :)
 
Inappropriate obsession

So I have an idea about a high school football star - think Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights - and a married mom in the neighborhood who develops a very teenage crush on him. She has his poster on the bedroom wall, wears tight little tank tops with his picture on it, carries his photo, asks for his autograph, won't shut up about how hot he is. She is ostensibly happily married with a son on the football team but defends it on the basis she is just a big fan. We can take it from there.

Here's the thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=77169232#post77169232
 
Back
Top