some scene ideas

galpuss

Experienced
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Posts
48
Scene Ideas

Thought I'd add this link to my favourite style of scenes and my ideas. I like long detailed scenes and I don't want to rush straigh into sex, I like tension to build. These scenarios are by no means set in stone. I'm more than happy to change them to better suit what you have in mind.

Enjoy
Lisa xx

Demon/Human Scene by the hotel pool
I'm 18 and on holiday with my mom and aunt. It's a treat from my aunt for both of us but specially my mom as she's been so down and depressed since my dad walked out on us. They've both gone on a day trip together, I was invited but sipping little cups of local wine and sampling local cheese aint my idea of a good time so I decide to spend the day by the pool. Heading out soon after breakfast to find a sun lounger they all seem to already have been reserved by people putting their towels on them except for the one next to a mature but very handsome man. I approach you and politely ask "do you mind if I use this lounger?" You remove your shades and and theres something in your eyes which instantly draws me in. You smile at me saying "I would be delighted to have such a lovely young lady bathe next to me" Normally I would find a comment like that sickening, I know in my head I should think your some sort of perv but I am quite flattered and theres something thats making me want to sit with you. I smile as I spread my towel on the lounger. I hold my hand out to shake yours "I'm Lisa"
Physical contact allows you to open a channel to my mind not to control but allowing you to influence my thoughts and desires.You introduce yourself as we shake hands. I get the feeling that I want to sit with you and spend time around you. We spend the morning talking and every so often I'll go to the pool and swim two or three lenghts to cool my body down. You ask if I'm here alone and I explain my situation with my mom and aunt. They wont be back at the hotel til after midnight. You touch the back of my hand and suggest that I spend the rest of the day with you and allow you to treat me to a relaxing day followed by a fun evening. I agree and you decide we should seal it with a drink promising not to tell my mother or aunt that I've been drinking alcohol. We part company soon after lunchtime and we agree to meet at the hotel bar at 6:30pm, your parting suggestion as you hold my hand is that I should wear something my mother wouldn't approve of. I know I need to go shopping but I have an idea of what I want already.


Lara Croft Abduction

In this scene I am happy to play either Lara or the captain and the aliens

Lara Croft on her way from London to Langley Airforce Base on her private jet http://some-needful-things.tumblr.com/post/125694473198 When she lands she is met by a military vehicle and escorted directly to the briefing room. The door swings open and as she looks into the room and see's Captain standing by the desk. Facing him are the rest of the team who are standing at ease, they're all obviously awaiting Lara's arrival before the briefing begins. Lara is still unsure exactly why shes been brought here but has the feeling she'll know everything she needs to know within the next ten minutes. She confidently approaches the Captain and out of courtesy infront of his men she salutes him first and then shakes his hand quickly glancing at his shoulders checking his rank insignia saying "Lara Croft, Nice to meet you Captain....my apologies for my attire......I was hosting a dinner at Croft manor when I was taken to London to my private jet I was rushed out in a bit of a hurry with very little information"
Captain replies "Not to worry you are after all you are a civilian Ms Croft and you are not required to salute me nor any other Marines.....please have a seat Ms Croft while I brief you and the men" Lara sits along side the marines in the breifing room "so Captain may i ask why you require my presence here? " He explains that this is a mission to recover pieces of a satellite which landed deep in the South American jungle during reentry into earths atmosphere after being decommissioned from service. The reason Lara has been asked to join them as her knowledge of that region of the world is far superior to anyone else on the planet. The actual reason is that the Captain is working for an alien civilisation living deep in the jungle. They need help to retrieve an ancient artifact. The Captain has the whole thing planned as a trap. He knows he can gain her trust and ofcourse like those he's working for have his fun with her. After all it cant be all work and no play.


Demon Aunt
I'm your aunt, never married and I have no kids. You and your recently divorced mom have come on hols with me. You've been a little bored as it's a little early in the season and there hasnt been many girls your age around. Your mom is more uptight than I am and doesn't like the idea of you being out clubbing alone and she certainly doesn't want a late night out so you've been tied to us since we got here, She's very protective of you and doesn't give you the freedom of other guys your age and doesn't allow you to drink. As she is your mom you love her and respect her wishes and you get no more upset about it than thinking it'd be nice if she'd lighten up a little bit. I can see that your down so I decide to take matters into my own hands to show you some fun and just what your missing out on with your slightly too protective mom.
Your mom and I are sharing a room and you have a room to yourself. We've arranged to meet in the hotel lobby for a light dinner as we had a fairly big meal while out at lunch today and with the heat even at evening time none of us feel like a meal, a small snack will suffice.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top