The Hunt -closed Mzseductress-

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
He stared out the heavy tinted window of his nice seductive black car. He sped down the dark road, with a strange smug look on his face. His shaggy black hair, his 5 o'clock shadow, his hypnotic crimson eyes. He came to a stop at a red light, than he saw it, a sea of red, the scent filled his nostrils, it fueled him, it energized him, he licked his lips as he saw them cross the streets, food, survival, means to feed the urge, or stop the urge... he swallowed as he saw them. He gripped the steering wheel, he wanted to get out of the car...

Before he knew it, the light was green and he heard a horn from behind him. He shook his head and he stepped on the gas, he looked over and saw a parking spot on the street. He parked his car and put his head back and sighed. He looked around, saw he was on a popular bar district street. A lot of people came here to hang out, meet, and most likely... drink. He grinned as he got out of the car, he was wearing a long black coat, he pulled up the collar, giving him a mysterious look, his dark brown pants and white button up shirt all seemed to fit him so well. He ran his hand through his shaggy brown hair and he put his dark sunglasses on. He than took the first step away from his car as he pressed the alarm on his car.

He saw women walking together with men, but as soon as he passed them by, the women all turned there attention on him. He just grinned as he took in there scents and knew he could seduce any of them with just a glance, he was that special. He just grinned as he stopped in front of a bar, he saw two women standing there looking for a lighter. He walked up to them and looked to them.

"Ladies..."

He than produced a zippo and he lit there cigarettes. The ladies were taken back by him and they both blushed at him.

"Mind if I can get one of those?"

Both ladies pull out there packs as fast as they could and handed him one. He smiled and took them both. He could only think of how many women he has seduced and...

"Thank you ladies, thank you."

He took each of there hands and kissed each one. He took a long drag and blew the smoke out slowly. They both only shivered at the act and watched as he walked away. One of the girls ran after him.

"Hey, excuse me mr? Umm, can you join us, I mean you are so cool and would really like if you joined us, whats your name? Mine is Jenny, and that over there is Lianne."

He stopped and turned around.

"My name... well."

He turned around and smiled.

"Christopher, and yes I would love to join you and Lianne."

He smiled at her and walked back to the bar with her. When he got inside he saw many people inside, drinking, having fun. But this time he saw everyones eyes catch him. He just grinned as he followed his two companions. He saw them lead him to a couch where two others were sitting. A man and woman. He had to resist licking his lips as he was surrounded by people and held back his urges. Lianne brought him back to reality as she wrapped her arms around him and held close to him, Jenny got jealous as Lianne was all over him. He just held back as he smiled and pretended to have fun.

All in due time...
 
She took a sip of her martini sighing as she heard the cheers of rowdy women around her at the bachelorette party group she had been dragged along to. She had taken a few drinks down wanting to ignore the whole cliche night and get a little buzzed.

"C'mon Allison loosen up!"her friend shouted and she smirked taking a shot earning a cheer from all the ladies. She chuckled and stood up to walk toward the bar " I'm going to order us more drinks from the bar " she said needing to get away from the wild group not used to hanging out like this and flirting with men like this.

Allie was beautiful by all means with dark ebony hair and haunting green eyes , she was a hit with a lot of guys but many guys were intimidated by her independent ways and passionate was often single for keeping it real.

She headed over to the bar sitting and ordering a round for the party and two for herself. She wore a hot pink dress she was basically forced into by her friend along with black stilletos she could hardly manage and it fit her like a second skin.

She wasn't used to the slutty bimbo act but if her best friend wanted her to for the night she would do it because she hadn't seen her often.

Her eyes roamed the place and she spotted two girls all over this tall gorgeous man who everyone seemed to have their eyes on. She had to admit he was very hot she'd give him that but he had this arrogant almost self assured look that made her scoff.

She could definitely tell this guy was a playboy. She sipped her drink ignoring the group he was with and began to follow the waiter back to the party she was at along with the drinks he was carrying.
 
Last edited:
Christopher laughed and joked with the two women that wanted nothing but to be around him. He noticed how more women were surrounding him and they were all trying to be the center of attention. Christopher ran his hand through his shaggy hair that seemed to never get messed up, he did notice that all the men that once had women were getting a bit perturbed with him. He just looked around the room and suddenly they were getting drinks for there women and him. Christopher took one drink and held it up in the air. He flashed a grin at the group of girls and than took notice to one particular woman that was not affected by his charms. He seemed to part the crowd and saw this woman in a hot pink dress, a dress that hugged her every curve, a dress that made his blood pump... he could not take his eyes off her as she walked to the bar. He felt the women knew he was not paying attention to them, suddenly the ones closest to him all had this look in there faces that showed they were sexually turned on, like they were seeing something in there minds, Christopher than whispered something in there ears, one at a time, softly, his voice hypnotic to them, Christopher had to get closer to this woman in pink, this woman that had green eyes... green eyes that seemed to pierce his soul.

Her eyes...

Green...

Christopher saw nothing but her now. He soon found himself near her, but in the distance, he had to find out more about her, he had to...

He shook his head. What was this? He has not felt this way in a very long time. He saw she was following a waiter back to her friends. He moved through the crowd of people, everyone that saw him almost seemed to just move out of his way. He had to just know this woman. She seemed to not want to be here, this was not here scene, she seemed uncomfortable in her attire, what was she like, deep down inside, down to her soul. He got right next to her as he made no notion of noticing her, but he knew she had to take notice to him, his charm started to infect the people here celebrating what ever they were celebrating. They took him in instantly, Christopher looked down at her, being stand offish. He smiled at her.

"Hello, what might your name be?"

He could not take his eyes off her. She was something else.

"I can see that this is not your cup of tea... so what brings you here in that ravishing outfit that you clearly do not like."

He just smiled at her.
 
Last edited:
Allie hadn't noticed that the man had followed her back to her table but it seemed that when he was around he seemed to affect everyone around him because she noticed the change when she got to her table and set the drinks down and gasped turning when she heard his voice.

The man was definitely sexier up close and from the way he grinned at her she knew he knew that.

She folded her arms raising her eyebrows as he read her like a book and she glanced back at her party before looking back up at him " My name is Allie... and I'm not interested "she said quickly knowing what womanizers guys like him were.

She smirked seeing how stunned he appeared that she had brushed him off and she moved away slightly feeling her body reacting to his but knowing she wouldn't dare hookup with this smug guy.

"I'm here at a bachelorette party ...I'm the driver"she lied tipping the waiter who seemed unaffected except for him staring so openly at her and she grinned taking a sip of her drink.

"What happened to your girlfriends?"She teased the perplexed man
 
Last edited:
Her voice was a melody to his ears, it rang through his body, awakened something inside of him. Something that has been dead for so long. So long. He swallowed hard as he looked to her and than it clicked in his brain. She was again being resistant, usually the women that he spoke to directly to, fell madly for him. He grew frustrated, but he did not show it. He cleared his throat a bit and he took a drink for the first time tonight.

"Ahh, Allie, what a wonderful name."

He kept his eyes locked on hers, what was happening? She was resisting him, all should be good right now, but she was not falling for it.

"Ahh, you are right, my two lady friends, I am sure they are wondering where I went. I must part, it was a pleasure meeting you and I will never forget how beautiful your eyes are."

He took her hand swiftly, and he kissed the top of her hand, his eyes never leaving hers, and he wandered back in the direction of the other group of girls. He than slipped out of the bar, people kind of looked a bit depressed, for moments.

Christopher stayed in his car, he knew it was wrong, he knew it was forbidden, but what could he do. His cold dead heart wanted what it wanted. There was something about her, well there were many things about her that he found so enticing. Her very scent, her piercing eyes... and so much more...
 
Allie blinked a bit stunned at how she was reacting to the man. She looked at the spot he kissed her hand and then up at his retreating back as he walked away. A part of her had been upset he had left so soon because she was enjoying teasing him and another part of her wanted to slap herself for getting so worked up about a complete stranger.

It seemed as soon as he left everyone seemed to be out of a trance and the volume once again increased in the room. She ignore a few guys coming up to her to flirt and soon the group made to leave toward the party bus. She was the last out making sure everyone had their bags and then she looked around for the guy a bit disappointed he left and seeing the bimbos he was with earlier were still there and felt a bit of something..perhaps jealousy.

Allie pouted and made her way toward the bus frustrated with herself and climbed on trying to forget about the gorgeous man she met tonight.

She made it home safely telling the girls goodnight and decided a shower and some touching was just what she needed to clear her mind unaware that she had been followed.

She slowly stripped out of the pink dress and then next came her black lace thong and bra and her heels. She grabbed her robe and made her way to the shower annoyed she was so worked up over a man.
 
He watched, his vision only on Allie. He saw how she was the last one on the bus. She was such a sight for sore eyes. He wanted more of her. But...

"Damn..."

He shook his head. But he saw the bus take off and he followed it, five cars back. He could see Allie on the bus, sitting alone, wondering about himself. He could feel it, he knew she was thinking about him. He grinned, he looked in the mirror and wiped that smirk off his face, he did not want to show any of that of himself off. He just kept that smug look on his face. He followed them to the drop off point and he saw the group of women and some men get off the bus and go to there respective cars. But Allie was last to get off the bus, he saw her look his way, but he knew there was no way she could tell it was him, he was too far at a distance. He just watched her for now, seeing what she was doing.

He grinned as he used some of his...

Images of Christopher popped into her mind, images of Christopher wearing his shirt open, showing his bare chest off, he was not a large man, but he was defined, he stared into her. "Allie... you are so stunning... your mind is that of strong will and fire inside you... but there is a side of you that wants out, a side that you want to show all the time, but you reserve yourself." he took a step closer, she could see his well sculpted abs, there was a light sheen of sweat on him. His eyes covered by his glasses.

Back in reality, he saw how she was still able to move while he projected on her, he clapped. But soon he was on the road following her, now he knew where she lived... he grinned some more. But when she got out, he got out of his car and followed her, but he would have to do something to not be seen, she knew what he looked like. He had to think fast and could only think of one thing, he meta-shaped into mist and he followed her, slinking himself as low to the ground as possible, he had to keep his mind on concentrating on this form.

He was successful and no one noticed the mist, he slipped into her apartment and watched her strip, he all but drooled as he saw her perfect body. He wanted her, he wanted to do things to her, he wanted to taste her... but he could not, he could only feed his thirst, he could not become attached to anyone... not like long ago... never again... but she was something special. He just watched as she slipped her robe on and went to the wash room. He heard the shower turn on and saw how fast the room filled with steam, he slipped inside and had to admire her and what she was doing...
 
Allie relaxed as the hot water hit her skin and she sighed in relief. She had alot to drink tonight and she thought maybe that's why her thoughts had drifted to the sexy shirtless man tonight. She hadn't even gotten his name not that she w/o god be seeing him again anyway.

She soaked her body up unaware of the audience she had and slowly moved her hand between her legs slowly rubbing her sensitive clit shuddering at thoughts of her own filled with him taking her over and over and gasped realizing she was now fantasizing about the smug man and quickly tried thinking of something else.

She panted taking the shower head and holding it against her pussy as the hard stream hit her clit and she trembled with delight moaning out and closing her eyes leaning her head back agaisnt the cool tile as she rolled her hips and the cool air hit her nipples.

She knew she was frustrated it had been a few months since she had last had sex and she was burning with need she knew she wanted more and would probably play with her toy.

She paused for a second panting and opening her eyes. She felt like she was being watched strangely and she peeked out her bathroom window , tugging the small curtain closed all the way.

It was one of the downsides of living alone in a house you heard all kinds of sounds that made you paranoid and she was a bit drunk so she knew she had been imagining things.
 
She was playing with herself, she was playing with herself with the thoughts of him on her brain. He just grinned in his mist form. He was so turned on. He kept sending thoughts to her, how he would tease her, making his lips almost touch hers, his hands rubbing everywhere except her breasts for now.

He grinned as he saw how she was using the shower head now, he knew she needed something else, something more filling. He whispered in her ear about.

"Go ahead, go use something more filling Allie... show me..."

His mist tongue licked over her ear. He had to keep his distance though, she had such a strong presence, her body tried to pull him in. He fought the urge. She was so amazing, so beautiful... so sexy.
 
Allie gasped when she got more thoughts, she grew wetter. She couldn't stop her thoughts of him the more she tried ignoring what she was thinking about the more turned on she got from it.

She turned off the shower and moved toward the bedroom something telling her that she needed more...she needed to be filled.

She gasped swearing she felt a tongue on her ear and she quickly headed to her bedroom looking for her toy. She rubbed herself against the toy and then she slid it in moaning. She wanted more...She needed more.. She regretted not bringing a guy home tonight and not just any guy the mystery guy she had met.

Allie panted and fucked her toy bending over and riding it slowly pushing herself more toward her orgasm.

"Mmmm yess yess Jim"she moaned. She swore she heard panting either than hers and she stopped herself out of breath. Quickly hiding her dodo " Fuck! Who's there?" She said gasping and covered herself with her sheet looking around.
 
She called him Jim... this angered him a bit, Jim... did he really look like a Jim... a simple three lettered name. He almost lost concentration and reformed, but he held it together. He never did tell her his name... so he would let it go. He switched the vision up now.

Allie was now bent over, her hand held by him behind her, candles were lit all over the room.

"That is not my name... and you know it Allie."

He saw her looking back at him. She saw him lick his hand and he brought it back to spank her ass. He moaned at the sight of her ass move with the spank.

"Never call me by that name again."

He reared his hand back and spanked the other check, a loud smack rang through the air. She felt his hard cock resting between her ass.

In reality: Christopher watched as Allie rode her dildo, he licked his mist lips. He sent feelings of reassurance that no one was watching. He whispered in her ear.

"Go ahead, there is no one around, show yourself some well deserved pleasure."
 
Allie panted as her thoughts seemed to grow more real . She was bent over submissively and being spanked as he told her Jim wasn't his name. Allie was so drunk she couldn't really control what had slipped out of her lips.

She gasped feeling the hand swat her ass causing her to yelp with surprise and lust. She hadn't been spanked before and grew wet liking that it was this man doing it. She didnt know what it was about him but she was drawn to him for some reason.

She moaned feeling the other cheek be spanked and fucked her dildo again once she was certain she was alone. She rode it hard pretending it was the man and pretty soon Allie was cumming all over her toy and gripping the sheet wishing so bad that it had been real.

She lay back against the sheet breathless and a grin filled her face then small sense of sadness realizing she'd been the only woman heading home alone tonight and she curled up in the bed covering up a bit with the blanket slowly falling asleep.
 
Oh the look on her face as she came, told him that she needed more, told him that she was missing that someone in her life. He saw she fell asleep than and he drifted out of her apartment and went back to his car, when he got back he breathed hard, he felt drained as he started to car up and drove down to the bar area again.

"Allie... good night I will see you around..."

His power was drained, he has not tapped into his power for along time now, there really was no reason for him to use powers like that. He pulled up and saw a woman waiting for UBER to pick her up, he waved at her. She saw him and ran to his car.

"Oh, I thought you would never come... I saw you earlier and was so sad that you left. Can I be some company to you?"

Christopher looked to her and nodded, he was weak and he needed her. When she got in he drove his car off with her in it and headed to a parking lot... where they could be alone..."

Later that night, Christopher wiped his mouth clean as he saw the woman named Janet laying against the wall of the parking lot. He left her there and drove off home, he could only think of Allie, she was all that filled his every thought.

Christopher than sat himself down at his table.

"Ohhh Allie... what am I to do? What am I to do... I can't take you... ohh why must I be cursed like this... Allie, oh..."

He was being dramatic, but he had right. There was nothing that he could do.
 
Allie woke up the next morning with her body on fire from the dancing and drinking she assumed. She smacked the alarm wailing near her ear and gripped her head before tucking it under her pillow. She didn't have to go in today and decided she needed to ditch her spin class this morning to take care of this hangover she had.

She blushed remembering what she had done last night, she had gotten off to thoughts of a complete stranger and the scenario seemed way too real. She shivered thinking of how perfect the man had been...everywhere.

She quickly jumped out of bed before she could get started again and went to brew herself some fresh coffee and have some toast. She didnt know why her thoughts were stuck on that man or why she was responding that way but she knew it was because deep down she was lonely.

She had been tired of cliche hookups and guys feeling intimidated by her, she just wanted a man who didn't bullshit her by sleeping around and lying or trying to make her feel inferior to him which she just wouodnt stand for, she grew up with three older brothers in a tough military family and she was tough as nails.

She finished her coffee and decided a drive would be good for her to get fresh air and clear her head so she made a trip to the town mini mall to grab a few things.
 
Christopher could only think of Allie all night. She was something that he really wanted now, but there was a great problem...

"Curses..."

He slammed his fist down on the wooden table, smashing the legs of it completely. He shook his head and sighed. He did not usually let things like this bother him so much. But there was just something that really got to him about her. Was she really that something that he needed?

He closed his eyes and felt out for her

"Allie..."

He stood up and looked to the day outside, in the sunlight he was just about mortal. He changed his shirt and walked out the door to his car. He just had to see her again, he had to get her to be his...

"No... damn it"

He gripped the steering wheel as he pulled out into he day. He drove to the area where Allie was, he did not want to make direct contact, he just decided that he would follow her. Watch her. Travel with her in her mind.
 
Allie was in the middle of picking out some underwear when she had felt it again..that connection. She stopped for a second feeling her heart flutter and sighed never feeling like this before. She was confused for a second then looked around for a second realizing she might be still feeling effects from her hangover.

She got a text from her friend asking what the hell they drank and she laughed texting back that whatever it was was good stuff. She finished purchasing her things and looked around the lot still feeling it as she placed her things in her car then grabbed a cart to head to the grocery store.

She looked at a car with dark windows right outside the lot and something drew her attention to it. She bit her lower lip sighing then made her way into the store after staring for a minute.
 
Did she really take notice to him. Was the connection that strong? He barely messed with her mind. Usually there had to be more he had to do to them. He did not even make love to her in the dream. Was his powers out of control due to her having such an impact on his emotions?

He shook his head as he was parked in the lot. The sun was troublesome, it restricted his powers. It made him weaker. He could see her walk into the grocery store, he did not want to go inside yet, it would be too soon. He would have to keep influencing her through mind games and make her come to him. He grinned as he thought that, but quickly dismissed that notion. Maybe he should just feed on her and be done with it...

"No... No damn you..."

He gripped the steerling wheel again and breathed deep. There was so much more he wanted from her than just her blood. But how? Make her like him?

His eye brow perked up, but he shook his head. Why curse her with that. That would be cruel.

What than? What could he do?
 
Allie shopped for her groceries quickly buying enough for a week like she usually did and then went home to watch some movies on her laptop unable to shake the feeling she had for some reason.

Her mind kept drifting to the man and the club whose name she hadn't gotten and was a bit annoyed with herself that after that one little encounter he was stuck on her mind and had probably went home with some other woman when she had turned down his advances.

She sat eating her favorite chunky monkey ice cream and some popcorn which she often did when she was upset over something and it frustrated her more she was moping over some playboy she bareky knew and probably had just wanted to fuck her last night. Its not like a guy that gorgeous would want to date someone as deep and moody as she was... would he?
 
He followed her back to her house, he started to think of how he would be able to see her more and get into her head more. There were many ways he could do that. But doing it in a way that she would not get suspicious was the hard part. He just sat there and thought on what he was going to do. But it was hard, thinking about Allie so much.

She was not one he just wanted to hunt and taste, he wanted much more from her, he wanted to be with her, wanted her company. It has been so long since he has been through that. But he went through so much with that time, it was supposed to be a forbidden act, was he willing to go through that again... it was such a bad time for both him and his lover...

He was in the car, thinking, battling with his emotions, but still he could only think of Allie.

"Ahh, Allie... why do you torment me so..."

He than thought of something, she lived in an corner apartment, she had more windows than other apartments. He grinned and looked around, he saw a woman talking on her cell phone, he got out of his car and he walked over to her, he whispered into her ear quickly, the woman hung her phone up and followed Christopher, he led her to the backside of the building and he stared deep into her eyes. Suddenly Christopher was kissing her neck, her lips, running his hands through her hair, down her sides.

Christopher could sense all that was around him, hear there heartbeats, almost hear there thoughts. So he knew he was in the clear. She was moaning in passion, but he than let his fangs grow and pierce her neck and he drank her life essence. He never did kill, but he took just enough to power himself. He saw the look in her eyes and he licked her neck, healing the wound, he put his hand to her head and stared into her eyes again.

"You never saw me... you slipped and fell..."

He took her high heel off and he broke the heel off. He than shifted himself into that of a raven. He took flight and perched himself at her window, he saw Allie and grinned as he just watched her. He again pushed images into her mind again. She saw him, in the ocean, letting the sun shine off his body, his wet body from the sea, he smiled and stared at Allie.
 
Allie was in the middle of watching her movie when another fantasy of the man popped into her head. He stared at her smiling standing in the ocean and the sun reflecting off his glistening body.

She looked down seeing that she wore one of her favorite bathing suits and looked back over to him smiling as well. She knew that it was a daydream but she walked over to him joining him and looked into his eyes.

"Why can't I stop thinking about you?"Allie said softly both confused about why she couldn't stop thoughts about him. Her grandmother had always claimed that their family carried the sensitive and empathy gene but Allie had always thought they were ramblings of her superstitious grandmother or stories to keep her out of trouble.

Allie ran her hand down his chest and sighed as he brought his lips to hers and leaned down kissing her gently then deeper,a kiss full of passion and want.

Aliie gasped for breath as he slowly touched her and she swore she thought she could feel him restraining what he wanted to do with her. " What?.. What's wrong?" Allie asked. She could tell he was troubled by something when it came to her and folded her arms stubbornly.

" At least tell me your name...Cmon you can tell me anything it's not like this is real"she said not knowing that some of it had been.
 
She spoke to him. Her voice was that of a perfect chord. It sent warmth through him, even through this vision. He kept his cool though.

"Why ask myself? Look deep within you Allie..."

His hands turned her around so her ass was pressed against his crotch. They stayed at her shoulders as he began to massage her softly at first. But she knew something was wrong, he frowned for a split second.

"No, nothing is wrong at all Allie, just being in your presence is hard for me to control myself and my urges as a man."

She could feel his hard package as it pressed into her ass.

"I want to know you, I want you to be my companion."

He again shook his head. He had to cut the connection, but he might have said too much.
 
Allie sighed leaning her body against his. It was like they fit perfectly against each other and when he told her how he felt she heard a slight sadness in his words.

She nodded holding his hands that were now wrapped around her waist and looked up at him. " I want that too ..." She said softly looking into his eyes then turned looking up at his her fingers trailing along his impressive member through his swim trunks and she said "I want you.. I want to be yours." Allie said

She moved her hands higher taking the sides of his face gently and kissed him softly gasping as she felt something stronger between them " Christopher" she said softly against his lips and gasped as she was suddenly snapped from her daydream when her cat jumoed on her lap.
 
He was blown away, right out of his raven form back into his car. His eyes wide open. He would have been gasping if he really did have to breathe. What just happened? He looked around and saw he was still parked by her apartment. He looked to his hands and saw they were trembling, how did she know?

"When in the nine hells could a mortal dive into my mind..."

Than it hit him. He felt very weak, he used too much power in the sunlight. He started the car and sped off very slowly, he had to fight to stay conscious, he was foolish, he expended far too much power and than to be out in the open like this...

"Irresponsible... moron..."

He swerved on the road and corrected himself. He pulled over and just sat back, suddenly he heard a tap on his window and saw a cop there. Christopher just sighed and shook his head. When he rolled the window down the cop told him to take his sunglasses off and when he did, the cop fell unconscious. Christopher put his sunglasses back on and he opened the door, but thought against it. He just looked to cop car in his rear view and sighed. He drove down the road and turned, he knew cops had dash cams and body cams now, so he could not do anything to the cop, the cop had just feigned when he looked at his eyes. He might had suggested in his mind to sleep, but that didn't matter. He pulled around the corner and saw a couple making out. He just grinned as he got out of his car and slowly walked over to them...

Christopher was back on the road headed back to his place, but he changed his mind, he turned around and parked in front a local Chinese restaurant that was not too far from Allie's apartment. He hoped she would feel his presence here. Christopher sat at a table and waited...
 
Last edited:
Allie was a bit stunned and confused by what had happened. She felt like she had seen into the man's mind in her daydream, like he had been real! She had even pulled a name. She laughed hard shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair.

She needed to seriously get laid right away. Maybe she would set up a tinder account.

She felt her stomach growl and suddenly had a taste for Chinese cuisine and knew the local store had really fresh and good Lobster stir fry.

She decided to walk there thinking air would clear her mind and the closer she got the closer she felt what she did when approached by the guy in the club,

She walked in feeling her heart skip a beat but played it off when she saw him and walked to another table to sit down browsing the menu trying to ignore him and wondered what the he'll he was doing in her area. Did he live near her? Or was he on a date? Meeting a girl?

The little thought of that made her feel slightly jealous. The waitress came over taking her drink order and she decided on a frozen margarita and a glass of coke figuring if he was on a date she'd need both.
 
There she was, she really did show up. Were they really connected? Did they share a bridge between there emotions? What did he do... he shook his head and found himself staring at her. She was looking at him, they met eyes. He quickly grinned at her, he usual thing he would do. He didn't know what to do, she was not a target, she was something more. He had to treat her differently.

The waitress came and he looked to her, she was engrossed with him, wanted him, her knees quaked as she grew wet, she licked her lips. Christopher looked back to Allie, he saw how she ordered a margarita and a coke, he ordered a red wine and sat back. He had to collect himself, he had to regain control. He could smell her sweet scent and that was almost too much for him, the AC blew and it made him quiver. The waitress was still there, how much time had passed?

Christopher looked to the waitress and nodded his head, she walked away and there they were, down the aisle from each other. Not more than 50 feet. He could only stare at her. He had to do something... but what...?
 
Back
Top