Chat authentication fail

teaching_alice

Not a virgin
Hope this is the right place for this.

The chat login isn't working. When you try to login, a popup window says "authentication failed". It presents lines for your username and password, but just fails repeatedly.

Thanks, Lit team! i love you! xoxo

hg

please turn on your pm I hope can chat. 43 m writer 6-4 235 brown hair, and eyes.
I find your ideas intriguing, a woman of your excitement is rare and deserves all sort of respect.

New browsers and clearing history/cookies/cache hasn't worked. Maybe the IT gods will see my SOS ,haha.

Yea, I'm having the same problem today on both Chrome and Edge. Chrome seemed to have a Flash issue, but I checked flash and it's fine. Edge loaded at first, but then stalled. When I refreshed, the message popped up again.

Mine is still having an issue. Maybe I got banned, but it seems strange a moderator wouldn't respond here regarding that?

You're in Literotica's tech support - which is for the Web site; story page and bulletin board. There is a board called Lit Chat Support (or something similar) where the chat room monitors will help with Q&A for the actual chat rooms.

You're in Literotica's tech support - which is for the Web site; story page and bulletin board. There is a board called Lit Chat Support (or something similar) where the chat room monitors will help with Q&A for the actual chat rooms.

Well now I feel very silly. I will search for this site. Thank you so much. *embarassed*

Why are you wanting to chat? Aren't the trolls enough here to tell you summat?

Well now I feel very silly. I will search for this site. Thank you so much. *embarassed*

No need to feel silly! I don't know much about Lit Chat, but I know the overall site is basically broken into 3 main parts: Chat, Stories, and Bulletin Board. :)

Back