Tinks Lamp

Hi all, happy Saturday.
I finally figured out how to eat yogurt.
First, you have to find a good one, something with M&Ms or chocolate chips or something.
Put them in the little dish or cup next to the cup of yogurt.
Stir the yogurt completely using your spoon.
Eat an M&M
Stir the yogurt again
Eat another M&M
repeat as long as necessary until there are no M&Ms.
The key to this technique, I've discovered, is to not ever put the spoon in your mouth.
Throw away anything that might be left over.

Hi all, happy Saturday.
I finally figured out how to eat yogurt.
First, you have to find a good one, something with M&Ms or chocolate chips or something.
Put them in the little dish or cup next to the cup of yogurt.
Stir the yogurt completely using your spoon.
Eat an M&M
Stir the yogurt again
Eat another M&M
repeat as long as necessary until there are no M&Ms.
The key to this technique, I've discovered, is to not ever put the spoon in your mouth.
Throw away anything that might be left over.

Major steps missing.
1, forget the chocolate
2, Eat the yogurt

3g what are you hiding in the lamp for??

I'm not surprised its quiet. 5am here.:eek:

My main haunt is actually the china pearl inn but its been oddly quiet in there for the last few days and Tink looked snugly there on the couch. I read a lot too. So yea, till the inn livens up you'll probably find me mooching around here or in the naughty section of the dungeon library. ;)

Uggg:rose:

My main haunt is actually the china pearl inn but its been oddly quiet in there for the last few days and Tink looked snugly there on the couch. I read a lot too. So yea, till the inn livens up you'll probably find me mooching around here or in the naughty section of the dungeon library. ;)

Uggg:rose:

Well the library in the castle is fully stocked.
According to Angel we have everything.

Thats usually true in my case.I'm also a big reader, currently reading the Shakespeare starwars books. I have a huge ebook library. Running into the 10's of thousands.:eek:

Well the library in the castle is fully stocked.
According to Angel we have everything.

Thats usually true in my case.I'm also a big reader, currently reading the Shakespeare starwars books. I have a huge ebook library. Running into the 10's of thousands.:eek:

Who is angel?

Enjoy yourself tonight little Tink....

tumblr_otpqdeFOUA1wvoavfo1_400.jpg

Thank you HB, that means a lot! A whole lot actually! :rose::rose::rose:

As much as anyone online can ever do (which, honestly, is moral support at best) I do sincerely hope that you know that there are many people here who care about you, myself certainly not the least in their number...
:heart:

Important announcement: my mom is being discharged from the hospital today. I don't know what time, so I may disappear at any time

As much as anyone online can ever do (which, honestly, is moral support at best) I do sincerely hope that you know that there are many people here who care about you, myself certainly not the least in their number...
:heart:

What he said right there ^^^
For Tinks

6556f57f1453f14925bfe774ac8f5aa0.jpg

Thank you. :)

Important announcement: my mom is being discharged from the hospital today. I don't know what time, so I may disappear at any time

This is really, really good news. I hope all is well.

Back