FunlovinAJ is a legend

Totally new to the forum, but I have been an on and off reader/listener for about a decade. My question...is FunlovinAJ still active? She is an absolute legend with her stories, and that voice. As the "voice aficionado", I'd love to interview/ask some questions. Hopefully she participates on this board and can respond.
About me. I mostly come here from the "voice fetish/phone sex" world. Since the days of the mid to late 90s, early internet, age/sex/location era of chatrooms, IMs and all that fun deviance. Through the years, I've met/spoken with countess people, many of them were one and done, some, we have been friends for years. Having said that, I'm curious of her story. My first question would be "when did you first realize that you had a pretty amazing voice?" When was your "holy sh-t" moment? Like I said earlier, having basically just lurked on this site, very sporadically, for about a decade, her work always blew me away. Even if no one responds to this, consider this my introduction, and a rave review. šŸ˜Š Thanks

Who knows? There are so many authors on Literotica, some come, some go, it's changing all the time and only a very tiny minority ever find the Authors Hangout forum or bother posting here. And out of all of those authors, Voice is another minority group. Never seen Funlovinaj here though. Not since I joined a couple of years ago.

I did a quick check and there's a submission from 30 Nov 2017 and one or two others in 2017 - so yeah, still active I guess. If you want to know more, the best way is to use the feedback form on one of those stories. Most of us like to hear from readers.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=964993&page=submissions

Totally new to the forum, but I have been an on and off reader/listener for about a decade. My question...is FunlovinAJ still active? She is an absolute legend with her stories, and that voice. As the "voice aficionado", I'd love to interview/ask some questions. Hopefully she participates on this board and can respond.

About me. I mostly come here from the "voice fetish/phone sex" world. Since the days of the mid to late 90s, early internet, age/sex/location era of chatrooms, IMs and all that fun deviance. Through the years, I've met/spoken with countess people, many of them were one and done, some, we have been friends for years. Having said that, I'm curious of her story. My first question would be "when did you first realize that you had a pretty amazing voice?" When was your "holy sh-t" moment? Like I said earlier, having basically just lurked on this site, very sporadically, for about a decade, her work always blew me away. Even if no one responds to this, consider this my introduction, and a rave review. šŸ˜Š Thanks

I've been here a while ( has it been 13 years) :eek: and I've never seen a post from her here in the AH. Like Chloe said, the best way to contact her is through her stories.

Back