New British author saying hello!

W

Willy_Wanker

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself! Mid 30s British male, I've published my first couple of stories and I'd luv to know what you think. My stories have a bi male flavour and focus on voyeurism, smells (underwear etc.) and nudity. I'd luv some feedback and to connect with likeminded authors. Willy

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself! Mid 30s British male, I've published my first couple of stories and I'd luv to know what you think. My stories have a bi male flavour and focus on voyeurism, smells (underwear etc.) and nudity. I'd luv some feedback and to connect with likeminded authors. Willy

Welcome to the Authors Hangout. It's a social sort of a place and there's some very. Batty people here ( that was supposed to be chatty but spellcheck knows them better than i).

Published on Lit? Put a link in your signature line. Ditto for anything elsewhere. You generally don't get feedback on this board, this is more social and chat about things, but there is a story feedback board on Lit and you can ask for feedback there.

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying being an author so far.

Post one of your stories in the Story Feedback forum and you'll get some feedback there. We tend to discuss writing in general here and not author's specific stories. There's nothing quite like someone giving you unrequested criticism to really brighten your day!

Welcome! Yes, add a link to your author page so people can find your stories easily -- they sound like fun! Good luck reaching out to other authors, I've found this is a good place to start making connections.

Welcome! Yes, add a link to your author page so people can find your stories easily -- they sound like fun! Good luck reaching out to other authors, I've found this is a good place to start making connections.

Or you can just run amok and embarrass and irritate everyone like I do. :D

But, welcome to the nut house. And as they have said, toss a link to one of your stories up over here in the Story Feedback forum to get some specific feedback on your efforts.

Otherwise, just stick your nose in some threads and annoy the grumpy old farts who were there when Methuselah first brought the stickies (blue highlighted threads at the top of each forum) down the mountain on stone tablets. :cool:

Back